#2 Tab Order logic is not appplied properly

Environment:
    OS - Windows 10 64-bit
    Browser - Chrome 66.0.3359.139
    Steps to reproduce:
    1) Run "Energy Telecom" Application
    2) Type your First Name
    3) Press "Tab"
    4) The input value moves to "Referred by" filed instead of "Last Name" field
    Expected Result:
    User should be able to type his last name as long as he/she presses "Tab" after typing his/her first name
    Actual result:
    User is not able to type his/her last name after he/she types first name. When pressing "Tab", input value moves to "Referred by" field

#3 Dropping menu is missing in "State" box
    OS - Windows 10 64-bit
    Steps to reproduce:
    2) Type information into "First Name", "Referred by", "Street Address", "City" fields
    3) Press "Tab"
    4) Press "Down" button on a keyboard to select a state from a dropping menu
    Observe: Dropping menu is missing. "Down" button gives an option to select a state by multiple presses until your state appears in a "State" field
    Expected result:
    User should be able to click "down" button and choose a state from a dropping menu
    Actual Result:
    User cannot choose a state from a dropping menu. He/she needs to press "down" button multiple times until he reaches his/her state

#4 User is not able to input cents in "My monthly bill is approximately" field
    OS - Windows 10 64-bit
    Steps to reproduce:
    2) Type $60.25 in "My monthly bill is approximately" field
    Observe: "My monthly bill is approximately" field gives an option to type only dollars without cents
    Expected Result: Both dollars and cents should be typed in unless the bill amount is only in dollars
    Actual Result: Cents cannot be typed in

#5 User doesn't have an option to choose more than 10 months contract in "Months left on the contract" field
    OS - Windows 10 64-bit
    Steps to reproduce:
    1) Run "Energy Telecom" application
    2) Scroll down to "Cell Phone Service" section
    3) Click on "Months left on the contract menu"
    Observe: There are 0-10 months indicated. 11th and 12th months are missing
    Expected Result: User at least should be able to select between 0-12 months in "Months left on the contract" menu
    Actual Result: User can choose only between 0-10 months

#6 User encounters menu ambiguity in the "Energy Telecom" application form
    OS - Windows 10 64-bit
    Step to reproduce:
    2) Scroll down to "Cell Phone Service" section
    3) Click on "Months left on the contract menu"
    Observe: There are 0-10 months indicated. 11th and 12th months are missing
    4) Scroll down to "TV service" section
    5) Click on "Months left on the contract menu"
    Observe: There are 0-24 months indicated.
    Expected result: User should have the same amount of months in both "Months left on the contract" menu in "Cell Phone Service" and "TV service" sections
    Actual result: Number of months differ.

#7 "Internation calls included" and "Long distance included" labels end with a question mark.
    OS - Windows 10 64-bit
    Steps to reproduce:
    2) Scroll down to "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section
    Observe: Internation calls included" and "Long distance included" labels end with a question mark
    Expected Result: Internation calls included" and "Long distance included" labels should end with a colon
    Actual Result: Internation calls included" and "Long distance included" labels end with a question mark

#8 The user is not able to clear the "Energy Telecom" form in case he/she needs to retype all information once again
    OS - Windows 10 64-bit
    Steps to reproduce:
    2) Fill in all fields
    3) Click on "clear" element
    Observe: Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer
    Expected Result: User should be able to clear the form
    Actual Result: All data cannot be cleared

#9 The user is able to send the form without email which is a required field
    OS - Windows 10 64-bit
    Steps to reproduce:
    2) Fill in all fields except "Email" field
    3) Click on "Send" button
    Observe: The form is sent without email information
    Expected result: The user should not be able to send the form unless all *required fields are filled in. An error message should appear.
    Actual result: The form is sent without all required information.

Leave a comment:

• testingmode
    replied
    1. THERE IS NO DEFAULT INPUT FOCUS SPECIFIED IN THE FORM
    2. DIGITAL AND SPECIAL CHARACTERS DATA INPUT ACCEPTED INTO FIELDS:/"Contact Information/"First Name","Last Name',"City","Referred by" MUST CONTAIN ONLY TEXT SYMBOLS AND SPECIAL CHARACTER "-"(hyphen)
    3. ILLOGICAL TAB ORDER:/"Contact Information:/"First Name" TABS TO "Referred by"
    4. IN "Contact Information"/"State" DROP DOWN MENUE:
    • STATES ARE LISTED IN NON-ALPHABETICAL ORDER
    • DELETE OPTION "Other"
    • DELETE "BC" SINCE THERE IS NO SUCH STATE ABBREVIATION
    • REPLACE STATE "IND" WITH "IN" SINCE IT IS CORRECT ABBREVIATION FOR INDIANA STATE
    • STATES "HI"(HAWAII) AND "NV"(NEVADA) ARE MISSING
    5. INVALID INPUT (LETTERS) INTO:/"Contact Information:/"ZIP" FIELD
    ================================================== ================================================== ===================
    6. IN "1. Cell Phone Service"/"Current Provider" REPLACE CHECK BOXES FOR "I am happy with my current provider" AND "I am open to using different provider' WITH RADIO BUTTONS SINCE THOSE THO OPTIONS ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE
    7. INVALID INPUT (LETTERS) INTO:/"1. Cell phone service"/"My monthly bill approximately" FIELD
    8. REMOVE "Select" OPTION IN DROP DOW MENUE:"1. Cell Phone Service"/"Minutes on plan"(repetition of "Select")
    9. ADD DIGITAL INPUT FIELD:"1. Cell Phone Service"/"Minutes on plan" WHEN OPTION "Other" SELECTED
    10. REMOVE "Select" OPTION IN DROP DOW MENUE:"1. Cell Phone Service"/"Months left on current contract"(repetition of "Select")
    11. ADD"11" AND "12" MONTHS OPTIONS TO DROP DOWN MENUE:"1. Cell Phone Service"/"Months left on current contract"
    12. REMOVE "Select" OPTION IN DROP DOW MENUE:"1. Cell Phone Service"/"Number of phones on the plan"
    13. ADD DIGITAL INPUT FIELD:"1. Cell Phone Service"/"Number of phones on the plan" " WHEN OPTION "More" SELECTED
    Suggestion: REPLACE OPTION "More" with "Other"AND REDUCE NUMBER OF PHONES TO 25-50
    OR
    SIMPLY PROVIDE DIGITAL INPUT FIELD:"1. Cell Phone Service"/"Number of phones on the plan"
    14. ILLOGICAL OBJECTIFICATION IN DROP DOWN MUNUE:"1. Cell Phone Service"/"I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately"
    Suggestion: REPLACE MONTHS WITH RANGE OF MONTHS, such as 1-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 SINCE APPROXIMATE ANSWER DOES NOT REQUIRE EXACT AMOUNT OF MONTHS
    15. IN "1. Cell Phone Service" REPLACE CHECK BOXES FOR "I like my handset" AND "I am interested in updating my handset" WITH RADIO BUTTONS SINCE THOSE THO OPTIONS ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE
    16. IN "1. Cell Phone Service" DISTANCE CHECK BOX OPTION "I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop" FROM ["I like my handset" AND "I am interested in updating my handset"'] SINCE THEY ARE NOT RELATED
    ================================================== ================================================== ===================

17. TYPO:"2.Local/Long Distances/International Service"
    18. ADD TEXT INPUT FIELD:"2.Local/Long Distances/International Service" WHEN OPTION "Other" SELECTED
    19. IN DIGITAL FIELD:'2.Local/Long Distances/International Service"/"My monthly bill approximately" REMOVE SPECIAL CHARACTER "."(dot) SINCE APPOXIMITY LOGICALLY ROUNDS UP TO THE FULL NUMBER
    Suggestion: AVOID REPETITION OF "My monthly bill approximately" APPEARED IN PART "1. Cell Phone Service" AND PART "2.Local/Long Distance /International Service"
    to be continued..
    Last edited by testingmode; 05-03-2018, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anastei6a
    replied
    #1. The default input field is inactive
    #2. In the section "Contact Information" the TAB is not in order
    #3. "Contact Information"/"State" drop-down menu should be sorted alphabetically
    #4. Sections "1-5 and 7"/"Current Provider" drop-down menu should be sorted alphabetically
    #5. Section "1. Cell Phone Service"/"Current Provider" is missing "Other
    #6. There is a typo in "I am opento using different provider"
    #7. Replace the "I am opento using different provider" with "I am open to using different provider"
    #8. "1. Cell Phone Service"/"Months left on current contract" the drop-down menu is missing 11th and 12th month
    #9. "Best Way To Contact Me" should be replaced with "Best way to contact me"
    #10. In "Contact Information"/"Phone" and "ZIP" should not accept non-digits

Leave a comment:

• maximnvk
    replied

1. "State" column: States are not listed in alphabetical order format.
    2. "ZIP" column: allows words input in addition to digits.
    3. Typo in sections 1 thru 7 of the word "approximately"
    4. Typo in "I am open to using different provider"
    5. Replace " i am open to using different provider" with "I am open to using different provider".
    6. Tab function jumps in "Contact Information" section: After "First name" to "Referred by" instead of "Last Name".
    Last edited by maximnvk; 05-01-2018, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bmontez
    replied
    "Contact Information" Section

1. Tab order goes from first name to "referred by" column.
    2. "BC" should be removed from state drop down box.
    3. "Other" should be removed from state drop down box.
    4. Unable to type underscores in the "email" field.
    5. Tab order goes from "best way to contact me" to "current provider" drop down box.
    6. Tab order goes from "last updated my phone approximately" to "current provider" drop down box.
    7. On the "Gas and Electric Services" section there is a box that can be check off if the customer is open to using a new provider. There should be a space between "open" and "to."

Leave a comment:

• IlyaK
    replied
    #1. Submiting Of "Service Review" requirs to use not required "Referred by" field
    #2. "First Name" field: accepting numbers and special signs instead of letters
    #3. "Last Name" field: accepting numbers and special signs instead of letters
    #4. "Street Address" field: accepting special signs instead of letters and numbers
    #5. "City" field: accepting numbers and special signs instead of letters
    #6. "State" field: missing two States - 48 instead of 50
    #7. "State" field: has an incorrect State abbreviation - IND instead of IN
    #8. "State" field: has a wrong item - BC from Canada
    #9. "ZIP" field: accepring not existing ZIP code: 00000
    #10."Email" field: accepting restricted for emails special signs
    #11."Email" field: accepting email address without required @ sign
    #12."Email" field: accepting email address without required dote (.)
    #13. "1. Cell Phone Service" section: possible to check two check boxes ( "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider") simultaneously instead of choose only one
    #14. "1. Cell Phone Service" section, "My monthly bill is approximately" field: accepting special signs and letters thru "Copy-Past" instead of numbers
    #15. "4. TV Service" section, "My monthly bill is approximately" field: accepting special signs and letters thru "Copy-Past" instead of numbers
    #16. Any numbered section, "My monthly bill is approximately" field: accepting special signs and letters thru "Copy-Past" instead of numbers

Leave a comment:

• Vladimir.Kotlov
    replied
    1. Contact information: "Referred by" doesn't have "*" indicates required field. After push the button "submit", data by "Referred by" is required.
    2. Contact information: Special characters are valid in "First name" after push the button "submit".
    3. Contact information: Special characters are valid in "City" after push the button "submit".
    4. Contact information: Data without "@" is valid in "Email" after push the button "submit".
    5. Contact information: Drop down list "State" has non-alphabetical order of states.
    6. Contact information: Drop down list "State" has incorrect abbreviation state Indiana ("IND")
    7. Contact information: Data incompatibility "ZIP" and "State" are valid after push the button "submit".

Leave a comment:

• yuliapine
    replied
    1. "Email" input is not forced to be field in.
    2. "Cell phone service"/"Current provider:" list box missing "Other".
    3. In "Cell phone service"/ "My monthly bill is approximately:" "$" cells value is not provided in only common format (letters can be used).
    4. In "High Speed Internet Service"/"Type of service:"
    5. "* Email" is not enforced as required field.
    6. "* State:" list box is not in alphabetical order.
    7. "Cell Phone Service"/"Months left on current contract:" list box is missing "11", "12".
    8. System enforce to fill in field "Referred by:". Missing "*".

Leave a comment:

• mariamaria
    replied
    1. The first box of "Phone" line in "Contact Information" section has parentheses outside.
    2. The first box of "Phone" line has parentheses.
    3. "State" drop-down list has "other" line.
    4. Tab order in "Contact information" is incorrect. From "Best way to contact me" line tab goes to section 1 "Cell Phone Service", missing "Referred by".
    5."Referred by" line doesn't have asterisk.
    6. In section 1 "Cell Phone Service" the drop-down list of current provider has very limited selection of cell phone providers.
    7. In section 2 "Local/Long Distances/International Service the first box of "Primary Phone Number" line has parentheses.
    8. After pushing "Clear" button the dialog window popping out with Error 17896.
    9. The "Clear" and the "Submit" buttons have different sizes.
    10. These is misspelling in line "I am opento using different provider" in section 7 "Gas and Electric Services"

Leave a comment:

• Art B
    replied
    Energy Telecom Bug Report
    1. No default input focus on the home page.
    2. When TAB pressed the input focus goes in non-logical order. After the text field "First Name" it goes to "Referred by" skipping the rest of the contact information.
    3. Text field "First Name" allows invalid (non-literal) characters.
    4. Text field "Provider" at "High Speed Internet"/ "Type of Service" allows invalid (special characters) input.
    5. The value "Other" in drop-down menu "State" should be the last on the list.
    6. Typo "I am opento using different provider" on "Gas and Electric Services".
    7. Text field "My monthly bill is approximately" allows invalid (non-numeric) input.
    8. Pushing "Clear" button brings the error message. See the screenshot attached.
    9. The form can be submitted with the text field "Email:" left empty.
    10. The text field "ZIP" allows invalid (non-numeric) input.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Art B; 05-01-2018, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NR1087
    replied
    Energy-Telecom bug report

1. There is no default input option
    2. "Contact information"/ "State" - not sorted in alphabetical order
    3. "Contact information"/ "Zip" - Accepts invalid (non-digital) data input
    4. "Contact information"/ "Zip" - accepts less than 5 digits, not appropriate format for zip code
    5. "High speed internet service" and "Local/Long distance/International Service"/ "Bundled with" are missing "none" icon as an option
    6. "Clear" button results as an "Error 17896" instead clearing the page

Leave a comment:

• melani66
    replied
    #1. "Email" field is not processed as required upon pushing the "Submit" button.
    #2. "Contact Information": "ZIP" field should not accept letters.
    #3. "Cell Phone Service": "My monthly bill is approximately" should not accept letters.
    #4. Application is submitted by filling up only "Contact Information" section.

Leave a comment:

• Dilara
    replied
    #1. There is no default input field specified on the "First Name" field
    #2. TAB order works incorrect, after "First Name:" is going "Referred by:"
    #3. It will be more convenient to arrange the name of the lines in alphabetical order in field "Contact Information" - "State:"
    #4. It will be more convenient to arrange the line "Other" , or in the upper or lower line in field "Contact Information" - "State:"
    #5. It will be more convenient to allow only the input of digits in the field "Contact Information" - " ZIP"
    #6. It will be more convenient to allow only the input of digits in the field " 1. Cell Phone Service" - "My monthly bill is approximately:"
    #7. It will be more convenient to allow only the input of digits in the field " 1. Cell Phone Service" - "My monthly bill is approximately:"
    #8. Number of months from 1 to 10 in the field " 1. Cell Phone Service" - "Months left on current contract:"
    #9. After pushing on the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the page does not require to enter the field "State" in " Contact Information", even though this field contains a symbol * " * Indicates required field "
    #10. After pushing on the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the page is require to enter the field " Please enter the name of the person you were referred by" in " Contact Information", even though this field does not contains a symbol * " * Indicates required field"
    #11. Misspelling "I am opento using different provider" in " 7. Gas and Electric Services"
    #12. It will be more convenient to allow only the input of letters in the field "Contact Information" - " First Name:"
    #13 . It will be more convenient to allow only the input of letters in the field "Contact Information" - " Last Name:"
    #14. #5. It will be more convenient to allow only the input of letters in the field "Contact Information" - " Referred by"
    #15. If I input the digit in the field "Contact Information" - " First Name:" the program does not show a message about the error after pushing on the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the page
    #15. If I input the digit in the field "Contact Information" - " Last Name:" the program does not show a message about the error after pushing on the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the page
    #16. If I input the symbol without "@" in the field "Contact Information" - " Email:" the program does not show a message about the error after pushing on the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the page

Leave a comment:

• SergeiShakola
    replied

Taulia[LIST=1][*]Number of shown search results is inappropriate: Search parameter

Leave a comment:

• SergeiShakola
    replied

Taulia

1.Number of shown search results is inappropriate: Search parameter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X