• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setevoy
    replied
    Energy - Telecom Service Review Bug report 08/11/2018
    Browser: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge

Contact information section:
    1. There is no "Default input focus" field, when application started (nice to have).
    2. Tab order is incorrect. Tab order start from "First Name:" data field and then switch to "Referred by:" data field instead of "Last Name:" data field.
    3. "First name:" data field accepts invalid values (digits and signs).
    4. "Las Name:" data field accepts invalid values (digits and signs).
    5. "Las Name:" data field should be limited on the same borderline as "ZIP:" data field (GUI bug).
    6. "Street Address:" data field accepts invalid values (signs @*$%).
    7. "Street Address:" data field should be limited on the same borderline as "ZIP:" data field (GUI bug).
    8. "City:" data field accepts invalid values (digits and signs).
    9. "State:" list box provide invalid value "IND" needs to replace for "IN" (Indiana).
    10. "State:" list box provide invalid value "Other" (not existing state of USA) need to remove.
    11. "State:" list box missing value "HI" (Hawaii is a part of USA).
    12. "State:" list box provide invalid value "BC" (not existing state of USA) need to remove.
    13. "ZIP:" data field allow copy-paste any value with unlimited numbers of characters include (signs and letters).
    14. "ZIP:" data field accept complete form value of zip code (34761-4890) by copy-paste, but doesn't accept manual input of the same value, which is no make sense.
    15. "Email:" data field accept empty value.
    16. "Email:" data field accept value with missing important character "@".
    17. "Email:" data field accept invalid format (..@..).
    18. "Email:" data field asterisk sign "*" doesn't change color from red to blue in case of invalid data input.
    19. "Phone:" data field should begin from the same position as other data fields above (GUI bug).
    20. "Phone:" label is not selectable in Microsoft Edge browser (selectable in Google Chrome).

1. Cell Phone Service section:
    21. "Current provider:" list box not sorted by alphabetically (nice to have).
    22. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value by manual input (#$%).
    23. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value (any letters and specific characters by copy-paste).
    24. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value ("0" numbers before other numbers value).
    25. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field box should be same size as "Minutes on plan:" data field box. (GUI bug).
    26. "Minutes on plan:" steps between minutes value is different. Should be the same by "100" for example (nice to have).
    27. "Minutes on plan:" label and value field should be on the same position as "Number of phones on plan:" (GUI bug).
    28. "Months left on current contract:" missing value (there is only 10 numbers of mounts on the list box. Should be 12 per year).

2. Local/Long Distances/International Service section:
    29. "Current provider:" list box not sorted by alphabetically. nice to have.
    30. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value by manual input "#$%".
    31. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "any letters and specific characters by copy-paste".
    32. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "0" numbers before other numbers value.
    33. "Total Bill:" data field accept invalid value by manual input "#$%".
    34. "Total Bill:" data field accept invalid value "any letters and specific characters by copy-paste".
    35. "Total Bill:" data field accept invalid value "0" numbers before other numbers value.

3. High Speed Internet Service section:
    36. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value by manual input "#$%".
    37. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "any letters and specific characters by copy-paste".
    38. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "0" numbers before other numbers value.

4. TV Service block:
    39. "Current provider:" list box not sorted by alphabetically. nice to have.
    40. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value by manual input #$%.
    41. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value any letters and specific characters by copy-paste.
    42. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "0" numbers before other numbers value.

5. Home Security Service block:
    Last edited by Setevoy; 08-12-2018, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alinatester
    replied
    Energy - Telecome Service Review Bug report 08/11/2018
    Browser: Google Chrome

"Contact information" section

- "First name" field accepts symbols and digits.
    - "Last name" field accepts symbols and digits.
    - "Street address" field allows not to put the house/apartment number
    - "City"List box allows symbols and digits
    - "State" List box provided in non alphabetical order
    - "State" List box HI (Hawaii) is missing
    - "State" List box remove "BC"
    - "State" List box "OTHER" shoul be deleted. There are only 50 states and all must be listed.
    - "State" List box IND (for Indiana) - mistake. Must be IN
    - "ZIP' List box allows letters
    - "Email" field accepts emails without @ sign
    - "Email" field accepts emails without domain name
    - "Email" field Increases the maximum characters allowed (local-part may be up to 64 characters long and the domain name may have a maximum of 253 characters - but the maximum 256 characters length- * due to Mictosoft guidelines)
    - "Email" field asterisk sign doesn't change color from blue to red in case of mistake.
    Steps to reproduce: Empty the field Email- Click the "Submitt " button - check the "Email" field asterisk color
    - "Referred by" field is not a required field but the programm asks to put data in it
    Steps to reproduce: Empty the "Referred by" field - Click the "Submitt " button - look at the error field in red - finf "Please enter the name of the person you were referred by"

"Cell phone service" section 1
    - "My monthly bill is approximately" field accepts letters
    - "Months left on current contract" list box has "PREPAID" . Must be deleted
    - "Number of phones on plan" list box has 0-10 . 11 and 12 should be added as 1 year has 12 month not 10.
    - "Minutes on plan" list box has strange gradation of minutes . It is 30-200-400-450 etc. Should be logical step gradation. 30- 35- 40 - 45 for ex.
    "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section 2
    - "Current Provider" list box is not alphabetically sorted

"TV Service" section 4

"Home Security Service" section 5

"Gas and Electric Services" section 7
    - "I am opento using different provider" Checkbox - spase is missing OPEN TO.

1. After user press the "SUBMIT' button he still has a chance to press "back arrow button" in the browser and return to the previous page. Normally forms doesn't allow it.
    Steps to reproduce : fill the form correctly - press "SUBMIT" button- see "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION' signature- go up and press "back arrow button" in the browser- it will return you to the form page .
    2. "SUBMIT' and "CLEAR" buttons have different size and font style
    3. Usually when user chooses the "OTHER" variant button a new field should appear and the user must write his own answer there
    4. All fields who requare to put summ of money accept zeros in the beginning of the summ . for ex. 0005655 It doesn't make any sence.
    5. "CLEAR" button is not working. Error 17896 appears.
    Steps to reproduce : fill the field first name - press "CLEAR" butoon - see the error message
    5. TAB order is incorrect in first - last name fields. From the "Firstname" field the input focus goes to "Refered by" field. It must go to the "last name field". Left- Right direction. All other TAB using fields are correct.
    Last edited by alinatester; 08-11-2018, 01:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X