Energy Telecom Bug reports class 08/09/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Telecom Bug reports class 08/09/2018

1. Field "Contact information" in data input fields "First Name" accept numbers and symbols
    2. Field "Contact information" in data input fields "Last Name" accept numbers and symbols
    3. Data input field "City" accepts numbers
    4. Drop-down options "State" contain not fool list of US states
    5. Data input field "Email" accepts incorrect email formats
    6. Data input field "Referred by" must be marked by asterisk like required field
    7. Field "1." in data input field "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts letters instead of just digits
    8. Field "1." in data input field "My monthly bill is approximately" does not allow input point or comma
    9. Field "2." in data input field "My monthly bill is approximately" allow input more then two digits after point
    10. Field "3." in data input field "My monthly bill is approximately" allow input more then two digits after point
    11. Field "4." in data input field "My monthly bill is approximately" allow input more then two digits after point
    12. Field "7." in data input field "My monthly bill is approximately (summer)" allow input more then two digits after point
    13. Field "7." in data input field "My monthly bill is approximately (winter)" allow input more then two digits after point
    14. Field "7." after checkbox misspelling "opento"
    15. At the bottom of the page when click button "Clear" - appears error 17896 (Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your PC)
    Last edited by NataliaB; 08-16-2018, 05:38 PM.

Energy - Telecome Service Review Bug report 08/11/2018
    Browser: Google Chrome

"Contact information" section

- "First name" field accepts symbols and digits.
    - "Last name" field accepts symbols and digits.
    - "Street address" field allows not to put the house/apartment number
    - "City"List box allows symbols and digits
    - "State" List box provided in non alphabetical order
    - "State" List box HI (Hawaii) is missing
    - "State" List box remove "BC"
    - "State" List box "OTHER" shoul be deleted. There are only 50 states and all must be listed.
    - "State" List box IND (for Indiana) - mistake. Must be IN
    - "ZIP' List box allows letters
    - "Email" field accepts emails without @ sign
    - "Email" field accepts emails without domain name
    - "Email" field Increases the maximum characters allowed (local-part may be up to 64 characters long and the domain name may have a maximum of 253 characters - but the maximum 256 characters length- * due to Mictosoft guidelines)
    - "Email" field asterisk sign doesn't change color from blue to red in case of mistake.
    Steps to reproduce: Empty the field Email- Click the "Submitt " button - check the "Email" field asterisk color
    - "Referred by" field is not a required field but the programm asks to put data in it
    Steps to reproduce: Empty the "Referred by" field - Click the "Submitt " button - look at the error field in red - finf "Please enter the name of the person you were referred by"

"Cell phone service" section 1
    - "My monthly bill is approximately" field accepts letters
    - "Months left on current contract" list box has "PREPAID" . Must be deleted
    - "Number of phones on plan" list box has 0-10 . 11 and 12 should be added as 1 year has 12 month not 10.
    - "Minutes on plan" list box has strange gradation of minutes . It is 30-200-400-450 etc. Should be logical step gradation. 30- 35- 40 - 45 for ex.
    "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section 2
    - "Current Provider" list box is not alphabetically sorted

"TV Service" section 4

"Home Security Service" section 5

"Gas and Electric Services" section 7
    - "I am opento using different provider" Checkbox - spase is missing OPEN TO.

1. After user press the "SUBMIT' button he still has a chance to press "back arrow button" in the browser and return to the previous page. Normally forms doesn't allow it.
    Steps to reproduce : fill the form correctly - press "SUBMIT" button- see "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION' signature- go up and press "back arrow button" in the browser- it will return you to the form page .
    2. "SUBMIT' and "CLEAR" buttons have different size and font style
    3. Usually when user chooses the "OTHER" variant button a new field should appear and the user must write his own answer there
    4. All fields who requare to put summ of money accept zeros in the beginning of the summ . for ex. 0005655 It doesn't make any sence.
    5. "CLEAR" button is not working. Error 17896 appears.
    Steps to reproduce : fill the field first name - press "CLEAR" butoon - see the error message
    5. TAB order is incorrect in first - last name fields. From the "Firstname" field the input focus goes to "Refered by" field. It must go to the "last name field". Left- Right direction. All other TAB using fields are correct.
    Last edited by alinatester; 08-11-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Energy - Telecom Service Review Bug report 08/11/2018
      Browser: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge

Contact information section:
      1. There is no "Default input focus" field, when application started (nice to have).
      2. Tab order is incorrect. Tab order start from "First Name:" data field and then switch to "Referred by:" data field instead of "Last Name:" data field.
      3. "First name:" data field accepts invalid values (digits and signs).
      4. "Las Name:" data field accepts invalid values (digits and signs).
      5. "Las Name:" data field should be limited on the same borderline as "ZIP:" data field (GUI bug).
      6. "Street Address:" data field accepts invalid values (signs @*$%).
      7. "Street Address:" data field should be limited on the same borderline as "ZIP:" data field (GUI bug).
      8. "City:" data field accepts invalid values (digits and signs).
      9. "State:" list box provide invalid value "IND" needs to replace for "IN" (Indiana).
      10. "State:" list box provide invalid value "Other" (not existing state of USA) need to remove.
      11. "State:" list box missing value "HI" (Hawaii is a part of USA).
      12. "State:" list box provide invalid value "BC" (not existing state of USA) need to remove.
      13. "ZIP:" data field allow copy-paste any value with unlimited numbers of characters include (signs and letters).
      14. "ZIP:" data field accept complete form value of zip code (34761-4890) by copy-paste, but doesn't accept manual input of the same value, which is no make sense.
      15. "Email:" data field accept empty value.
      16. "Email:" data field accept value with missing important character "@".
      17. "Email:" data field accept invalid format (..@..).
      18. "Email:" data field asterisk sign "*" doesn't change color from red to blue in case of invalid data input.
      19. "Phone:" data field should begin from the same position as other data fields above (GUI bug).
      20. "Phone:" label is not selectable in Microsoft Edge browser (selectable in Google Chrome).

1. Cell Phone Service section:
      21. "Current provider:" list box not sorted by alphabetically (nice to have).
      22. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value by manual input (#$%).
      23. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value (any letters and specific characters by copy-paste).
      24. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value ("0" numbers before other numbers value).
      25. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field box should be same size as "Minutes on plan:" data field box. (GUI bug).
      26. "Minutes on plan:" steps between minutes value is different. Should be the same by "100" for example (nice to have).
      27. "Minutes on plan:" label and value field should be on the same position as "Number of phones on plan:" (GUI bug).
      28. "Months left on current contract:" missing value (there is only 10 numbers of mounts on the list box. Should be 12 per year).

2. Local/Long Distances/International Service section:
      29. "Current provider:" list box not sorted by alphabetically. nice to have.
      30. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value by manual input "#$%".
      31. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "any letters and specific characters by copy-paste".
      32. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "0" numbers before other numbers value.
      33. "Total Bill:" data field accept invalid value by manual input "#$%".
      34. "Total Bill:" data field accept invalid value "any letters and specific characters by copy-paste".
      35. "Total Bill:" data field accept invalid value "0" numbers before other numbers value.

3. High Speed Internet Service section:
      36. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value by manual input "#$%".
      37. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "any letters and specific characters by copy-paste".
      38. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "0" numbers before other numbers value.

4. TV Service block:
      39. "Current provider:" list box not sorted by alphabetically. nice to have.
      40. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value by manual input #$%.
      41. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value any letters and specific characters by copy-paste.
      42. "My monthly bill is approximately:" data field accept invalid value "0" numbers before other numbers value.

5. Home Security Service block:
      Last edited by Setevoy; 08-12-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

GUI Bugs based on Energy-Telecom Service Review web form:

Overall:

1.Text-Field "Referred by" haven't been shown as required field.
        2. Text-Field "Email" have been shown as a required field, but it's not.
        3. Submit button is active when requirement information isn't filled in.
        4. There is no default button (nice to have).
        5. Tab-order is crossed out through the all web-page.

"Contact Information" block
        6. First letters in "Best Way To Contact Me" shouldn't be written in uppercase.
        7. Menu item "Other" in "State" list-box should be placed at the end of the list.

"Local/Long Distances/International Service" block
        8. First letters in "Unlimited Calling" shouldn't be written in uppercase.

"Gas and Electric Services" block
        9. Two words isn't separeted in "I am opento using different provider" sentence.

Comment

1. After pushing "clear" button once- "clear" button becomes a default button despite that you don't see whole page in front of you.
          2. "Clear" button is available even if there is nothing to clear.
          3. If push the "Clear" button we get error message and nothing happens.
          4. If press "TAB" when focused in "First name" data input field you get to "Refered by" data input field. " Last name"- expected
          5. "Refered by" - is requiered field actually. But isn't signed as requiered.
          6. Listbox "Best way to contact me" doesn't offered option "Other way"
          7. Listbox "State" has inappropriate option "Other"
          8. Listbox "State" has inappropriate option - Canadian State "BC"
          9. "Indiana" item in "State" listbox has misspelled Post Code - "IND". "IN"- expected
          10. "DC"- is missed in the "State" listbox
          11. "HI" - is missed in the "State" listbox
          12. "NV" - is missed in the "State" listbox
          13. Data input field "Email" is not required actually. Exepted - required field
          14. After successful submitting there is congratulating message. We don't have any options for our further actions.
          15. "Phone" Data input field doesn't accept phone numbers with 0 and 1 in the beginning.
          16. "Months left on plan" listbox in the "4. TV Service " form item doesn't have option "More"
          17 . "Current Provider" listbox in the "1. Cell Phone Service " form item doesn't have option "Other"
          18. There is mistake in spelling words "open to" in "I am opento using different provider " sentence in the "7. Gas and Electric Services " form item.
          19 . The "Months left on current contract:" listbox in the "1. Cell Phone Service " form item doesn't allow to choose more than 10 months.
          20. The "Months left on current contract:" listbox in the "1. Cell Phone Service " form item doesn't have option "more".+
          21 . Data input field "First Name" accepts only 30 characters. 31 expected
          22. Data input field "Last Name" accepts only 30 characters. 31 expected

23. Data input field "Street adress" accepts only 100 characters. 255 expected

24. The form doesn't do the "Upon the form being submitted the application generates an email (sales leads) with all the information available in the form." Nothing comes to the email.
          25. Check boxes of the "I currently have: HDTV DVR" in the "4. TV Service " form item are not in the vertical list.
          26. There is not place holders in Data Input Fields.
          27. Data input field "Email" doesn't have any validation checks. It accepts any characters
          28 Data input field "Email" accepts unlimited amount of characters. Only 255 expected
          29. Form looks like not professionally designed, and isn't attractive enough.
          30. Buttons "Submit" and "Clear" have different size.
          31. Inconsistency in using upper cases between titles "Best Way To Contact Me:" and "Referred by:" . All words ,begin with Capital letters in the first case but the word "by" is in down case.
          32. Redundant brackets around the first field of Phone data input field.
          Inconsistency in vertical position of Data input fields in the 7th Form section relatively to the 5th form section ( "Current provider" Data input field of the 7th section has right shift relatively to the "Current provider" Data input field of the 5th Form section)
          34. Length of Data input field "$" In the 1st Form item is
          unexpectedly big. Expected length - to be enough for 4-5 digits.
          35. Inconsistency using of "." symbol in the end of label "I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information." in the 5th Form item and all the other labels in the Form where "." symbol isn't used.
          36. Inappropriate amount of phones on plan is offered in listbox "
          Number of phones on plan:" in the 1st item of the Form. Expected maximal amount is 10.
          Last edited by Shatunov1406; 08-15-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Service Review Bug report 08/12/2018

1 No default input focus
            2 TAB order is wrong. After filling down "First Name" field instead of going to "Last Name" field goes to "Referred by"
            3 In "My monthly bill is approximately" field website automatically put user tel number after allowing sistem to fill down some fields automatically
            5 "Months left on current contract" field has max possible number of months 10 instead of 12
            6 Field 'Months left on plan" has max 24 instead of 12
            7 When user is pushing the button "Clear' after filling down fields website open window with Error message
            8 After filling down fields "Submitting" button is not available to push
            9 Field "ZIP" possible to put letters
            10 Website is asking user to fill down "Referred by" field after submitting, but there are no mark of required field.
            11 Web site accepted not English alphabet.
            Last edited by Yulia Pryima; 08-11-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

#1 Default input box is missing.
              #2 TAB logical switch is wrong between "First Name" and "Last Name". By pressing TAB, it reffers you to "Reffered by".
              #3 Wrong input data format "First name". Form allows to submit digits and special symbols.
              #4 Wrong input data format "Last name". Form allows to submit digits and special symbols.
              #5 Wrong input data format "City". Form allows to submit digits and special symbols.
              #6 Wrong input data format "Email". Form allows to stay blank or to input wrong format of e-mail address.
              #7 Visual incompliance "Best way to contact me" separated in to two lines instead of one.
              #8 Functional incompliance "Reffered by". This field is not specified as mandatory. When you submit form - it appears as "required field".
              #9 Wrong input data format section 1 "Cell Phone Service"->"My monthly bill is approximately:". Form allows to submit text data input.
              #10 Logical structure section 5 "Home Security Service"->"Tick box for "I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information"". Tick box comes first, suggest to put as last line in section 5.
              #11 Mistipe at section 9 "Gas and Electric Services"-> "I am opento using different provider".
              #12 Not actual info at Section 1 "Cell Phone Service" drop down list. Needs to be up to date with actual list of service providers.
              #13 Not actual info at Section 5 "Home Security Service" drop down list. Needs to be up to date with actual list of service providers.
              #14 Default button action absence.
              #15 Functional incompliance of "Clear" button. While pressing this button pop-up alert notification window on the screen with following message "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"

Comment

Energy Telecom Bug reports class 08/09/2018

1. The text fields of "First Name" allows to input symbols and digits.
                2. The text fields of "First Name" allows to input lower case.
                3. The text fields of "Last Name" allows to input symbols and digits.
                4. The text fields of "Last Name" allows to input lower case.
                5. The text fields of "Street Address" allows to input nonspecific symbols to that field.
                6. The text fields of "City" allows to input nonspecific symbols and digits to that field.
                7. The list box of "State" has listed 48 US states instead of 50.
                8. From the list box of "State" remove "Other" and "BC" items.
                9. The text fields of "ZIP" allows to input letters.
                10. The text fields of "ZIP" does not allow to input digits or symbols specific for that fields without autofill function.
                11. The text fields of "Email" allows to input email address(any combination of letters, symbols and digits) without "@".
                12. The text field of "Email" marked as "*Indicates required field, but when pushing the Submit button without the fill up the text field, not alerted about "* Indicates required field " error on top of the page.
                13. The "Phone" label has three text fields, when trying to input full phone number it is stops on the text field of the area code, should be move logically to the other text fields of the ''Phone" label.
                14. The text field of "Referred by" allows to input symbols, digits and lower cases.
                15. The label of "Referred by:" not marked as a "* Indicates required field", but actually it is.
                16. The text field of "My monthly bill is approximately" allows to input letters.
                17. From the list box of "Months left on current contract" are missing 11 and 12 items.
                18. The "Primary Phone Number" label has three text fields, when trying to input full phone number it is stops on the text field of the area code, should be move logically to the other text fields of the ''Phone" label.
                19. The text field of "Provider" allows to input digits.
                20. From the list box of "Months left on plan" are missing an option "More".

Comment

1.Field "Contact information" text field "ZIP" doesn't accept more than 5 digit characters, but we can insert more than 5 characters which consist letters and special characters.
                  2.Field "Contact information" text field "Email" indicates like required field, but we can leave this text field empty and don't have any required field error.
                  3.Field "Contact information" text field "Email" accepts 1063 characters.
                  4.Field "Contact information" text field "Referred by" doesn't indicate like required field, but you will see required field error.
                  5.Field "Cell Phone Service" text field "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts letters, but must accept only digits and dot(.).
                  6.Field "Cell Phone Service" text field "My monthly bill is approximately" doesn't accept dot(.).
                  7.Field "Local/Long Distance/International service" label "International calls included" end up with question mark(?), must end up with colon( : )character.
                  8.Field "Local/Long Distance/International service" label "Long distance included" end up with question mark(?), must end up with colon( : ) character.
                  9.Field "Gas and Electric Services" checkbox " I am opento using different provider" misspeled.
                  10.On the bottom after push button " Clear" you will see "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer."
                  Last edited by diana.bedryk; 08-12-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

"Energy-Telecom Service Review" form bugs:

1. "Email:" input field in "Contact Information" section of form is marked as required field but doesn't function in this way.
                    2. "Referred by:" input field in "Contact Information" section of form isn't marked as required field but functions as required field.
                    3. Misspelling in "opento" in "7. Gas and Electric Services" section of form.
                    4. "Best Way To Contact Me:" label in "Contact Information" section of form shouldn't have all words start from capital letter.
                    5. "Best Way To Contact Me:" label in "Contact Information" section of form shouldn't be write into 2 rows.
                    6. "Bundled with:" radio buttons for choices "TV", "Phone", "Both" in "3. High Speed Internet Service" section should be replaced with correspondent checkboxes
                    7. "Bundled with:" radio buttons for choices "TV", "Phone", "Both" in "4. TV Service" section should be replaced with correspondent checkboxes
                    8. TAB order isn't logical. Pressing of TAB button on keyboard when cursor is in "First Name:" input field location moves focus to "Referred by:" input field.
                    9. TAB order isn't logical. Pressing of TAB button on keyboard when cursor is in "Referred by:" input field location moves focus to "Last Name:" input field.
                    10. For Mutually Exclusive Selections "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider" in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form need to use Radio Buttons.
                    11. For Mutually Exclusive Selections "I like my handset" and "I am interested in updating my handset" in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form need to use Radio Buttons.
                    12. For drop-down list "Months left on current contract:" in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form need to label Units of Measurment.
                    13. For drop-down list "Minutes on plan:" in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form need to label Units of Measurment.
                    14. Ambiguity in label "Months left on current contract:" of drop down list in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form because of near location of "Number of phones on plan:" label.
                    15. Form do not have enter focus on page loading.
                    16. For "Minutes on plan:" drop-down list in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form need to use data enter field or combo box.
                    17. For "Number of phones on plan:" drop-down list in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form need to use data enter field or combo box.
                    18. For "Number of phones on plan:" drop-down list in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form need to decrease number of possible choises to most common possible ammount.
                    19. For "Minutes on plan:" drop-down list in "1. Cell Phone Service" section of form need to decrease number of possible choices to most common possible amount.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Service Review Bug Report 08/12/18
                      Browser: Google Chrom

Contact Information Section:

1. Text field 'First Name' accepts digits and special characters' expected only letters
                      2. Text field ' Last Name' accepts digits and special characters' expected only letters
                      3. 'State' list box contains " BC" (British Colombia) .Not USA territory
                      4. give 'State' List box an alphabetical order
                      5. 'State' list box missing HW ( Hawai)
                      6. 'State' list box missing NV (Nevada)
                      7. give 'State' list box correct abbreviation "IN" ( Indiana) instead "IND"
                      8 'State' list box contains only 48 USA states instead 50
                      9. 'Zip code' field accepts letters
                      10. 'Email' text field lets submit the page with incomplete email
                      11. ' Referred By' text field missing asterisk since its indicated as 'required field'

Cell Phone Service section:

12. Current Provider list box not in alphabetical order.Not big deal but it's nice to have
                      13. Monthly Bill text field accepts letters
                      14. Month Left list box have only 10 month instead 12 (per year)
                      15. ' International calls included ? / Long distance included? ' question marks must be removed

Gas and Electric Services section:

16. 'Gas and Electric Services' section misspell in the word ' I am opento ' instead ' open to'
                      17. after pushing 'Clear'button error message drops on screen ."Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!"
                      18. give equal size to "Submit /Clear" button in 'Comments' section
                      Last edited by BeeBee88; 08-21-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Test Energy-Telecom Service Review

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR=#000000]1. Tab order: logical LEFT->RIGHT is broken

Comment

The whole application:

-There is no "Default input focus" field, when an application first opened
                          -"Clear" button is not the same size as "Submit" button
                          -"Clear" button should be disabled until at least first field has been filled in
                          -"Clear" button shows an error message instead of clearing the form

"Contact Information"
                          -Tab order is not logical: from "First Name" it jumps to "Referred by" instead of "Last Name" and from "Referred by" it jumps to "Last Name" instead of "Current Provider"

First Name
                          -Accepts no more than 30 characters (instead of no more than 31)
                          Last Name
                          -Accepts no more than 30 characters (instead of no more than 31)
                          Street Address
                          -Accepts no more than 100 characters (instead of no more than 255)
                          State
                          -The list includes only 49 states
                          -The states are NOT listed in an alphabetical order
                          -There is an option "Other" instead of the state abbreviation
                          ZIP
                          -A user can type in numbers and letters even though the application will show an error message * Please enter a valid ZIP Code after the "Submit" button has been pushed
                          -If a user starts typing over a highlighted text in the "ZIP" box, the application won't respond by replacing the highlighted text with the new text.
                          Email
                          -The field accepts spaces and special characters that are not supposed to be used in an email address.
                          -More than 255 characters are allowed for input.
                          Best Way To Contact Me
                          -Only first word should start with an uppercase: "Best way to contact me"
                          -The default text in the field is "Phone" instead of "Select"
                          Referred by
                          -It is not a required field but the application will show an error message * Please enter the name of the person you were referred by if no information has been provided in that field and the "Submit" button has been pushed

"Cell phone Service"
                          -The word "Provider" is not always capitalized in this section which is not consistent
                          -"Current provider" list is not in alphabetical order
                          -"Minutes on plan" has default text "Other" instead of "Select"
                          -Values in the "Minutes on plan" list do not have a consistent gap: starting from 30, jumping to 200, then 400 etc
                          -"Months left on current contract" should have "Other" option on the list

"Local/Long Distances/International Service"
                          -"International calls included?" and "Long distance included?" should have ":" at the end instead of "?"

"High Speed Internet Service"
                          -Check bullets in "Type of service" field should be the same shape ("Wireless Aircard" is square whereas all other are round)
                          -"Provider" should be a drop down list instead of a text field

"TV Service"
                          -"Current Provider" list is not in alphabetical order
                          -"Months left on plan" list should have "Other" option
                          -"Bundled with" should have an option "Neither" or a user should be able to uncheck a selected option

"Home Security Service"
                          -"I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information" field should be split into two:
                          1. Do you have a security service: Yes No
                          2. Are you interested in getting more information about Home Security Service: Yes No

"Gas and Electric Services"
                          -Typo in the "I am opento using different provider" field. Should be changed to "I am open to using different provider"
                          Last edited by tanik; 08-12-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Test Energy-Telecom Service Review

1.Tab order: logical LEFT->;RIGHT is broken "Contact information" from "First Name" to "Referred by" instead of "Last Name"
                            2.Tab order: logical LEFT->; RIGHT is broken "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "Bundled with:" "Internet" "TV" "Both"
                            3.Tab order: logical LEFT->; RIGHT is broken "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "International calls included?" "Yes" "No"
                            4.Tab order: logical LEFT->;RIGHT is broken "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "Long distance included?" "Yes" "No"
                            Tab order: logical LEFT->; RIGHT is broken "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "I am interested in Unlimited Calling?" "Yes" "No"
                            6.Tab order: logical LEFT->;RIGHT is broken "3. High Speed Internet Service" "Type of service:" "Cable" "Dial-up" "DSL" "Wireless Aircard Provider:" "Bundled with:" "TV" "Phone" "Both"
                            7.Tab order: logical LEFT->RIGHT is broken "4. TV Service""Bundled with:" "Internet" "Phone" "Both"
                            8."Contact Information" "Zip:" has not only digits, but also letters
                            9."Contact Information" "Zip:" when input field is highlighted it is impossible to correct it
                            10."1. Cell Phone Service" "My monthly bill is approximately:" must be digital format only
                            11."7. Gas and Electric Services" "I opento using different provider" instead "I open to using different provider"
                            12."Contact Information" "First Name" double click does not work
                            13."3. High Speed Internet Service" "Type of service:" "Wireless Aircard" "Provider" double click does not work
                            14."Contact Information" "State" input field is not in alphabet order
                            15."1. Cell Phone Service" "Month left on current contract" in "Select" needs add "11" "year"
                            16."1. Cell Phone Service" "Current Provider" is broken alphabet order in "Select"
                            17."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service""Current Provider" is broken alphabet order in "Select"
                            18."4. TV Service" "Current Provider" is broken alphabet order in "Select"
                            19."5 Home Security Service""Current Provider" is broken alphabet order in "Select"
                            20."7. Gas and Electric Services""Current Provider" is broken alphabet order in "Select"
                            21."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "Bundled with:" "Internet" impossible to cancel mark
                            22."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "Bundled with:" "TV" impossible to cancel mark
                            23."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "Bundled with:" "Both" impossible to cancel mark
                            24."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "International calls included?" "Yes" impossible to cancel mark
                            25."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "International calls included?" "No" impossible to cancel mark
                            26."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "Long distance included?" "No" impossible to cancel mark
                            27."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "Long distance included?" "Yes" impossible to cancel mark
                            28."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "I am interested in Unlimited Calling" "Yes" impossible to cancel mark
                            29."2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" "I am interested in Unlimited Calling" "No" impossible to cancel mark
                            30."3. High Speed Internet Service" "Type of service" "Cable"impossible to cancel mark
                            31."3. High Speed Internet Service" "Type of service" "Dial-up" impossible to cancel mark
                            32."3. High Speed Internet Service" "Type of service" "DSL" impossible to cancel mark
                            33."3. High Speed Internet Service" "Bundled with:" "TV" impossible to cancel mark
                            34."3. High Speed Internet Service" "Bundled with:" "Phone"impossible to cancel mark
                            35."3. High Speed Internet Service" "Bundled with:" "Both" impossible to cancel mark
                            36."4. TV Service""Bundled with:" "Internet"impossible to cancel mark
                            37."4. TV Service" "Bundled with:" "Phone"impossible to cancel mark
                            38."
                            4. TV Service"
                            "Bundled with:" "Both"
                            impossible to cancel mark

Comment

"Energy-Telecom Service Review" Form Bug Report

location: http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/index.php
                              Browser: Safari v.11.1.2

Whole form
                              1. Pushing the button "Clear" leads to an error "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
                              2. Missing disabling "Submit' button when the form is empty
                              3. Missing Default button when the form is completed
                              4. Using the TAB button does not allow to select the radio-buttons

"Contact Information" Section
                              1. Missing Default input focus, the user has to select the first text box
                              2. Wrong Tab order: "First name:" -> " Referred by:" -> "Last name:" ...
                              3. "First Name" field accepts 30 characters instead of 31 as per specific data requirement
                              4. "Last Name" field accepts 30 characters instead of 31 as per specific data requirement
                              5. "Street Address" field accepts 100 characters instead of 255 as per specific data requirement
                              6. "State" pull-down menu has 49 states instead of 50
                              7. "State" pull-down menu has "Other" state in the list
                              8. "Zip Code" field accepts digits and letters instead of digits
                              9. The form allows leaving the field "E-mail" empty but it's required
                              10. The form passes wrong e-mail inputs, without "@" and "."
                              11. The form demands to fill in the field "Referred by" but it's not required
                              "Cell Phone Service" Section
                              1. "Current Provider" pull-down menu doesn't consist of "Others" in the list
                              2. The form allows checking both "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider" box - this can create a misunderstanding.
                              3. "My monthly bill is approximately" field accepts all symbols, should be digits only
                              4. "Months left on current contract" pull-down menu contains 0-10 month range. According to the logic, there should be 1-12
                              5. "Number of phones on plan" pull-down menu contains "1-100 and more" range - it's too much for a household
                              "High Speed Internet Service" Section
                              1. "Type of service" field includes radio-buttons (Cable, Dial-up, DSL) and checkbox (Wireless Aircard) in one field
                              "TV Service" Section
                              1. "Months left on plan" field has different naming with the same field in section #1"Cell Phone Service" - 'Months left on current contract"
                              2. "Months left on plan" pull-down menu contains 0-24 month range. According to the logic, there should be 1-12 or 1-24
                              "Gas and Electric Services" Section
                              1. "I am opento using different provider" checkbox - to correct a typo error "open to"

Comment

Working...
                              X