December 6, 2018 class TAULIA GUI BUG REPORTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 6, 2018 class TAULIA GUI BUG REPORTS

• All labels in "Invoices" folder, except for "From amount:" , are missing the colon ":" character at the end.
    • There are 11 results on the page, instead of 10, as specified in "Results per page" field.
    • The 11-th row from the table is missing the "Actions" button. (dependent report from the previous)
    • "Showing 422 invoices" statement on the upper left corner of the table is not correct, should be 10.
    • The "Invoice date" column has inconsistent date format data, not aligned.
    • "Due date" column doesn't have typical date format data.
    • "PO#" column has date format data in the cells.
    • "Amount" column data is not aligned to decimal points in each cell.
    • In "Status" column the word "Rejcted" is misspelled in first cell.
    • The link for page "5" on the bottom left of the table is missing.

1.":" character is missing next to all labels except "From Amount" label
    2. "Amount" column is not in order (22409.37 should be after 22376)
    3. Invoice date range is 06/05/2011-09/30/2011; however, there is 01-Oct-2011 in Invoice Date column which is out of the requested range.
    4. There is missing 5th page in the number of pages
    5. Due date column doesn't have appropriate data format (information)
    6. PO # column has dates
    7. No "action box" next to the invoice # 11223380595
    8. Word "Invoice" in the column name is misspelled
    9. Word "Rejected" in the column "Status" is misspelled.

Comment

In GUI order Labels end up with the colon ( : ) character which one is missed below labels:
      Invoice number
      Customer
      Purchase order
      Invoice date
      Invoice status
      Results per page

Comment

At the Invoice date label in the text field there are dates 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011 but at the time On the Invoice Table invoice number buttoms 1122339500, 1122339546 and 1122339302 up to the required

Comment

1. In "Status" column the word "Rejcted" is misspelled in first cell

2. Word "Invoice" in the column name is misspelled
          3. There are 11 results on the table, instead of 10, as specified in "Results per page" Label

Comment

1. In the word "Invoce #" of the first column was missed a letter "i".
            2. There are no colons at the end of the labels. For example:"Invoice number".
            3. At the label "Invoice date" was missed a word "from".
            4. The column shows 11 results instead of 10 "Results per page".
            5. "Showing 422 invoices" was wrong calculated (32 pages and 10 results per page means "Showing 320 invoices").
            6. The date in column "Inv. Date" and the date in "Invoice date" have different date format.
            7. There is no the button "Actions" at the last line of the submitted list.
            8. In the column "Inv. Date" (the same in the column "PO #") is different date format.
            9. In the column "Inv. Date" there is no logical chain, the months are out of order.
            10. In the column "PO #" is the same problem (show the point #9).
            11. At the first line of submitted list in the word "Rejcted" was missed a letter "e".
            12. At the end of submitted list in numbered pages "1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32" was missed a number "5".

Comment

ISSUE: Windows 10-Energy-telecom Uome page-"Gas and Electric Services" menue
              ISSUE TYPE: Visibility
              ACTION PERFORMED: 1. Opened http://energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/ page
              2. Scolled down to the "7.Gas and Electric Services" menue
              EXPECTED RESULT: The text in the pre-filled fields is grammatically correct.
              ACTUAL RESULT: The text is displayed grammatically incorrectly.
              ERROR "I am opento using different provider"
              EXACT URL: http://energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/
              ATTACHMENTS: screenshot

Attached Files

Comment

Bug Report for Taulia

1. In "Search my Invoices" field each label of the list must have a colon at the and
                2. At "From amount" and "to" text filed it would be better to add commas and periods to numbers as well as currency symbols
                3. "From amount" text filed it would be better to call "Amount from"
                4. "Invoice date" text filed it would be better to call "Invoice date from"

Showing 422 invoices filed
                5.Incorrect spelling "Invoce#" label "i" is missing
                6. List of Invoices "Due Date" and "PO #" headers are needed to be swapped
                7. After "Amount" label some small triangle-like icon non-functioning
                8. Result per page is 11 invoices instead of requested 10 in the "Result per page" text field
                Last edited by Natalia_Miloserdnaya; 12-11-2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

1. Wrong number of pages. If we got 11 invoices on each page, it must be 39 pages.
                  2. Last invoice on the page don't have a burron "Actions".
                  3. There is no button "To the top" in the bottom of page.
                  4. There is no function "Print" on the page.
                  5. In the label "Purchase order" grafic button of binocle doesn't have tooltip or duplicate text.
                  6. In sequence of pages missed page #5.
                  7. Grammar mistake in the word "Invoce #" of the first column. It must be "Invoice".
                  8. Grammar mistake in first invoice in the column "Status". It must be "Rejected".
                  9. The page has 11 invoices, although condition "Results per page" is 10 invoices.

Comment

All bugs were found on Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0

1) Area:"Status" column
                    Description: Word "Rejcted" is spelled incorrectly

2) Area: "Invoice#" column
                    Description: "Invoce#" column is spelled incorrectly

3) Area: Search my invoices
                    Description: Customer drop-down list is not working correctly
                    Steps to reproduce:
                    2) Click ondrop-down list for "Customer" label
                    3) Observe

4)
                    Area: Search my invoices

Description: Drop-down list for "Invoice status" label is not working correctly

Steps to reproduce:

1) Go to http://static.taulia.com/engineering...idateTest.html
                    2) Click on drop-down list for "Invoice status" label
                    3) Observe

5)
                    Area: Search my invoices

Description: Drop-down list for "Results per page" label is not working correctly

Steps to reproduce:

1) Go to http://static.taulia.com/engineering...idateTest.html
                    2) Click on drop-down list for "Results per page" label
                    3) Observe

6) Description: Search results displays 11 rows instead of 10 as per "Results per page"

Steps to reproduce:
                    1) Go to http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/index.php
                    2) Observe how many invoices is displayed in the page

7) Description: Links to the pages 1,2,3..32 are not responding

Steps to reproduce:
                    1) Go to http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/index.php
                    2) Click on link that navigates to the 2nd or 3rd page
                    3) Observe

8) Area: "Actions" column
                    Description: "Actions" button is missing at row #11
                    Steps to reproduce:
                    2) Look at 11th row of "Actions" column

9) Area: "Actions" column
                    Description: "Actions" buttons does not responding
                    Steps to reproduce:
                    2) Push any "Actions" button
                    3) Observe
                    Last edited by Nataliia Pryshchepa; 12-11-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Bug Report on Taulia application:

1) Only one Label "From amount:" has a colon

2) Input dialog boxes "Invoice date" have different formats of datas (6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011)

3) Mismatch between "Results per page" setting (10) and displayed results (11)

4) Spelling mistake "Invoce #" in the name of first column in "Showing 422 invoices " section

5) Spelling mistake "Rejcted" in Status column in "Showing 422 invoices " section

6) Incorrect data format at "Due Date" column

7) Incorrect data format at "PO #" column

8) In "Inv. Date" column there is upper date then set up in input dialog box "Invoice date"

9) Mismatch between actual amount of results (32 pages*11= 352) and "Showing 422 invoices"

10) Page #5 is missed in list of pages at the bottom of "Showing 422 invoices" section.

Comment

1. There is no default input focus

2. Header.
                        Navigation bar 'User Manager|Profile | Help|Logout' has different spaces between words and '|'

3. Section 'Search my invoices'
                        Text field 'Invoice number' doesn't have ':'

4. Section 'Search my invoices'
                        Text field 'Customer' doesn't have ':'

5. Section 'Search my invoices'
                        Text field 'Purchase order' doesn't have ':'

6. Section 'Search my invoices'
                        Text field 'Invoice date' doesn't have ':'

7. Section 'Search my invoices'
                        Text field 'Invoice status' doesn't have ':'

8. Section 'Search my invoices'
                        Text field 'Results per page' doesn't have ':'

9. Section 'Search my invoices'
                        Dropdown menu 'Results per page' shows '10'
                        There are 11 results at the table.

10. Table 'Showing 422 invoices'
                        The first column has typo mistake in the header 'Invoce #'

11. Table 'Showing 422 invoices'
                        Last invoice '1122338095' has no 'Action' button

12. Table 'Showing 422 invoices'
                        In the footer of the table '1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32' is no '5'
                        Last edited by avgalievskaya; 12-11-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Bug Reports under Taulia

1. Invoce column has mistaken "Invoce#" instead of "Invoice#"
                          2. Due Date column showing numbers instead of dates; and Under PO# showing dates instead of numbers
                          3.Under invoice "1122339225" status showing as "rejcted", misspell, should be "rejected"
                          4. In the bottom, result showing pages 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10
                          5. Invoice Date from 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011 listed under Search option, but under Inv Date column result showing invoice from 1-Oct-2011

5 Bug reports 2 Energy Telecom

Under Gas and Electric Services subcategory:
                          1.My monthly bill is approximately (summer): text field accept leading zeros
                          2.My monthly bill is approximately (winter): text field accept leading zeros
                          3.I am opento using different provider check box has a spelling mistake, should be I am open to
                          Under Cell phone services subcategory:
                          4.My monthly bill is approximately text field accepts letters, instead of numbers. When choosing Other under Minutes on plan, no other field to list how many minutes in your current plan.
                          5.Months left on current contract drop down list box missing 11 and 12 (there are 12 months in a year).
                          Last edited by Tanler21; 12-11-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

1. Colon is missing for "Invoice number" label under "Search my Invoice".

2. Colon is missing for "Customer" label under "Search my Invoice".

3. Colon is missing for "Purchase order" label under "Search my Invoice".

4. Colon is missing for "Invoice date" label under "Search my Invoice".

5. Colon is missing for "Invoice status" label under "Search my Invoice".

6. Colon is missing for "Results per page" label under "Search my Invoice".

7. "Invoce" word is misspelled in the "Invoce #" label under showing results.

8. "Rejcted" word is misspelled under the "Status" label under showing results with the invoice 1122339225.

9. "PO #" label should be switched to "Due Date" label under showing results.

10. "Due Date" label should be switched to "PO #" label under showing results.

11. Page "5" link is missing for page list in the bottom left corner.

12. "Results per page" is showing 11 results, but 10 is selected number.

13. Drop down list doesn't work for "Customer" under "Search my Invoice".

14. Drop down list doesn't work for "Invoice status" under "Search my Invoice".

15. Drop down list doesn't work for "Results per page" under "Search my Invoice".

16. Drop down list doesn't work for "Amount" under showing results.

17. "Actions" button is missing for the invoice 1122338095 under showing results.

18. Label is missing for column with button "Actions" under showing results.

19. Showing results for 32 pages and 10 results per page should be 320, not 422.

20. "Inv.Data" label under showing results has invoice 1122339546 which is dated 1-Oct-2011 while default dates are 6/5/2011 – 9/30/2011.

21. "Actions" button don’t work under showing results.

22. "Actions" button cannot be pushed for invoice 1122338089 under showing results.

23. "Actions" button cannot be pushed for invoice 1122339199 under showing results.

24. "Actions" button cannot be pushed for invoice 1122339226 under showing results.

Comment

Bug Report for Taulia Application.

In the table "Search my invoices":

1. The Colon Character is missing in every label instead of the label "From amount".

2. TAB order disappears after label "Purchase order".

3. TAB order ends at the label "Results per page" and doesn't go down.

In the table "Showing 422 invoices":

4. In the first column "Invoce#" is spelling mistake. It should be "Invoice#".

5. The columns "Due Date" and "PO#" mixed up in places because the content of the columns doesn't make sense.

6. Instead of the 10 results per page there is 11 results per page.

7. In the column "Status" first label "Rejcted" with spelling mistake. It should be "Rejected".

8. Button "Actions" is missing in the last result of the table.

9. Footer of the table is missing page #5.

10. Instead of the 422 results of the invoices there are 321 results.

Last edited by KaterynaDominicis; 12-11-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X