Clear All

Bug Report in GUI for Energy-Telecom Service Website

for the full report it is necessary to have developer requirements

1. website doesn`t have default focus field "first name"

2. TAB key moves from First name to the Refered name instead Last name
    3 data box First name accept numbers
    4 data box Last name accept numbers
    5 other state check box doesn`t have disable button when choosed "other"
    6. list box State has both options "other" and "-----" ( crossed out section)
    7 Cell phone servise line; current provider . doesn` t have check box "other"
    8 Cell Phone ;minutes plane has both options "other" and "unlimited"
    9 Internet button "Provider" disable
    10 Data box Provider is not on the left side table
    11 Gas and service ; missed space between open and to . it`s looks "opento"
    12 TV service . List box "lMonths left on the plan" has option "prepaid"

Comment

Taulia Bug Report

-There are no colons on the labels expect for the "from amount"
      -There are 11 results rather than 10 on the dropdown lists
      -There is no action button available on the last invoice # 1122338095
      The due date and PO# titles are switched
      -There is no specific order the result table
      -Missing link to page number 5 on pagination
      -Invoices is spelled wrong on the result table
      -There isn't a default input focus
      -On the "Purchase order" label its missing number sign
      -There isn't a label under the action buttons
      -On the results table it shows a total amount of 422 invoices when there are only 341 results

Comment

Run the Tualia application
        Open the "Invoce" folder
        1. "From amount" label is the only which has colon
        2. "From amount" label accept letters
        3. "Results per page" label has incorrect information, the result showing 11 invoices
        4. "Due Date" column title name and date type in cells do not match
        5. Last "Invoice # 1122338095" row is missing the "Action" button
        6. The "Invoice #"column is spelling incorrectly

Comment

1. The number of rows in the default search results is 11 instead of 10.
          2. Columns "Due date" and "PO #" should be interchanged (swapped)
          3. There are three rows in the returned table results with data that are not specified in the default search criteria, so they should not be there. 3d row - Invoice #1122339500, 7th row - Invoice #1122339546, 10th row - Invoice #1122339302.
          4. The format of the date in the returned table results is not American date format while the format of the date in the specified search criteria in American format (does not match with the format of the date).
          5. Returned table result does not have sequential sorting with any criteria.
          6. The last row in the returned table does not have the button
          7. Misspelled in the Header of the returned table: "Invoce" # should be "Invoice".
          8. Misspelled in the 1st row of the returned table: "Rejcted" should be "Rejected".
          9. The returned table shows the number of invoices as 422 while it has 32 pages to list them. To list 422 invoices with default search criteria "10 per page", it should have 43 pages.
          10. In the list of pages at the bottom of the returned table, it is missed page number 5.
          Last edited by ElenaT; 12-11-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

TAULIA BUG REPORT 2056

1.The label "invoice number " - allows letters and spacial characters .
            2.All of the labels except the label " from amount " does not end with a colon.
            3.The label "from amount " allows letters and special characters .
            4.The push button " action" on the 11th row is missing.
            5.User gets 11 result per page instead 10 default values.
            6.Page number 5 in the pagination is missing .
            7.In the "invoice date " text field , the date ranges from " 6/5/2011- 9/30/2011" but in the 7th row under " invcoie dates " column one of the dates passed 9\30\2011
            8.The word "invoice" in the invoice column is misspelled.
            9.The digits under the "due date " column do not make sense in their form .
            10.TAB order commend ends after the label "Results per page" and doesn't continue.

Comment

Bug Report for "Energy-Telecom Service Review"
              1. In Dropdown list "State" there is a "BC" list item which cannot be applied to any of the USA states abbreviation.
              2. Dropdown list "State" doesn't have the full list of the US states.
              3. In the "Cell Phone Service" section the "Current provider" dropdown list does not have "Other" list item.
              4. "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider" checkboxes under "Current provider" label in the "Cell Phone Service" section are logically incompatible.
              5. Dropdown list "Months left on current contract" in Cell Phone Service is missing "Other" item.
              6. "I like my handset", "I am interested in updating my handset", " I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop" in the Cell Phone Service are all checkboxes that creates logical disagreement.
              7. In Cell Phone Service labels "Minutes on plan" and "Number of phones on plan" aren't lined correctly.
              8. In High Speed Internet Service
              9. "Type of service" radio in High Speed Internet Service has a "Wireless Aircard" checkbox.
              10. In High Speed Internet Service text field "Provider" is useless because user will answer in the "Current provider" dropdown list that is above.
              11. Dropdown list "Months left on plan" in TV Service is missing "Other" list item.
              12. "Gas and Electric Services": In the "Current provider" dropdown list we observe an "Edison" list item that doesn't provide gas service. Dropdown list should be changed to list box or divided into couple checkboxes for different type of services.
              13. Checkbox "I am opento using different provider" in Gas and Electric Services has a misprint.
              Last edited by darya.mykhalchuk; 12-11-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

1. "Invoice number" text field, "Customer" list box, "Purchase order" text field, Invoice date", "Invoice status", "Results per page" don't have ":" symbol
                2. Search parameter "Result per Page" set on amount 10, but in fact shows 11 resultes;
                3. Data in colums "Inv.Date" and "Due Date" are swaped;
                4. Column "Inv.Date" has date 1-Oct-2011, it isn't satisfied of search parameter;
                5. In the bottom of page we see indicator in which page we are, where skiped number "5"

Comment

1. The "Logout" label should be spelled as "Log out"
                  2. There is missing "colon character" in the end of the labels, except the "From amount:" label
                  3. Misspelling in the header of first column, should be " Invoice #" instead of "Invoce #"
                  4. The values of columns "Due date" and "PO #" are swapped
                  5. Misspelling in the first value of "Status"column should be "Rejected" instead of "Rejcted"
                  6. There is no "Action" button for the invoice # 1122338095
                  7. The results should not include any of October dates according to the search parameters
                  8. Missing page # 5 in the sequence of pages
                  9. The last page # should be 43 according to the search parameters
                  10. Should be shown only 10 results per page instead of 11 as it is now

Comment

Taulia Bug Reports
                    1. Each label besides "From amount" has no colon character at the end.
                    2. The amount in the field "To amount" is not separated by commas.
                    3. The placement of the day and month in the field "Invoice date-To" is in the wrong sequence.
                    4. 11 search results are available, while only 10 are specified in the "Results per page" list box.
                    5. On the table header "Showing 422 invoices" there is a wrong total amount, the amount should be 352.
                    6. The word "invoice" is misspelled in the field of the names of the columns spreadsheet.
                    7. There is a missing push button "Actions" in the spreadsheet.
                    8. There is a missing number "5" in the pagination.
                    9. The placement of column "Due date" and column " Po#" in the spreadsheet is mixed up.
                    10. Each amount in column 'Amount" in the spreadsheet is separated with dots instead of commas.
                    11. The hand cursor icon is not appearing when you move the mouse cursor to the pagination.
                    12. The field after the label "invoice number" allows letters.
                    13. The field after the label " from amount" allows letters.
                    14. The field "from amount -To" allows letters.

Comment

Баг репорт taulia

Missing colons after all labels, except

Comment

1. GUI suggestion: no sequence in the graphic image (design) of adjacent web elements in "Search my invoices" section: text fields are rectangles with white background and list boxes are rectangles with rounded edges and gray gradient background.

2. Missing of colon characters after the label "Invoice number" in "Search my invoices" section.

3. Missing of colon characters after the label "Customer" in "Search my invoices" section.

4. Missing of colon characters after the label "Purchase order" in "Search my invoices" section.

5. Missing of colon characters after the label "Invoice date" in "Search my invoices" section.

6. Missing of colon characters after the label "Invoice status" in "Search my invoices" section.

7. Missing of colon characters after the label "Results per page" in "Search my invoices" section.

8. The confusing TAB order: input goes out from "Results per page" list box in "Search my invoices" section to Address line.

9. Misspelling of the folder name "Invoce" in "Showing 422 invoices" section.

10. There are 11 lines of results in "Showing 422 invoices" section instead of 10.

Comment

Taulia Bug Reports - class 12/06/2018

1. Area - Top menu (navigation)
                          Description: missed space after word "Help" before divider.
                          Expected result: spaces after words before dividers are equal
                          Actual result: the space after word "Help" is absent

2. Area - Search fields
                          Description: Search field labels does not have colons at their ends.
                          Expected result: Every search field label has colons at its end.
                          Actual result: At the end of search field label colons are absent

3. Area - Invoice data
                          Description: Wrong searching result within the date limits.
                          Expected result: To show invoices between 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011 only
                          Actual result: It shows invoice 1-Oct-2011 (10/1/2011)

4. Area - Incorrect quantity of shown invoices
                          Description: search field contains an inquiry for 10 invoices per page, but we can see 11 of them
                          Expected result: 10 invoices per page
                          Actual result: 11 invoices per page

5. Area - Column "Invoice"
                          Description: The word "Invoice" is misspelled
                          Expected result: The word "Invoice" is spelled correctly
                          Actual result: The word "Invoice" spelled without letter "i"

6. Area - Column"PO #"
                          Description: The "PO #"column contain date instead of proper data
                          Expected result: The "PO #"column contains numbers
                          Actual result: The "PO #"column contain dates

7. Area - Column "Due Date"
                          Description: The "Due Date" column contains set of numbers instead of date
                          Expected result: The "Due Date" column contains dates
                          Actual result: The "Due Date" column contains numbers

8. Area - Column "Status"
                          Description: On the first line of column "Status" stay misspelled word "Rejected"
                          Expected result: The word "Rejected" spelled correctly
                          Actual result: The word "Rejected" spelled without letter "e"

9. Area - Pagination
                          Description: Missed page #5
                          Expected result: Pagination contains page #5
                          Actual result: page #5 is missing

10. Area - Number of results and pagination
                          Description: Discrepancy between number of results and number of pages. If you have 422 results and put them invoices per page, they will take more, than 32 pages
                          Expected result: 422 invoices should take 43 pages (10 invoices per page)
                          Actual result: All results are take 32 pages

Comment

1. In "Search my invoices" section observe inconsistentcy in Labels followed by colon.
                            2. In "Search my invoices" section observe label["Invoice date" text field "to" text field] missing "from" to indicate the range of dates.
                            3. Observe the inconsistentcy in the Date Format between "Search my invoices" and "Showing 422 invoices" [6/5/2011 and 29-Aug-2011]
                            4. "Results per page" are searched by 10, displays 11 rows per page.
                            5. In "Showing 422 invoices" table link to page 5 is missing.
                            6. Title colomn "Invoce#" is misspelled should be "Invoice#"
                            7. "Action" button is missing in the last (11-th) raw.
                            8."Status" colomn, first raw word "Rejcted" is misspelled
                            9. Observe: 422 results should lead to 43 pages per 10 rows OR 39 pages per 11 raws. In 32 pages you cant acamodate 422 invoices.
                            10.The "Amount"colomn sorted from low to high, there is inconsistentcy in rows 7 and 8

Comment

Taulia GUI Bug Report
                              1. All labels in Invoices folder except From amount does not has colon ':' on the end;
                              2. The results table has 11 rows, but default search setting has 10 results per page;
                              3. Last 11th rows in results table has not button Actions;
                              4. Column Due date in results table has incorrect date format;
                              5. Label Invoice # in results table has grammatical mistake;
                              6. The link for page 5 on the bottom in results page is missing (each 5th pages is missing in results table);
                              7. Status Rejected in results table has grammatical mistake;
                              8. Column PO # in results table has incorrect data (dates, plus 30 days for Inv.Date).
                              Last edited by id.boyarkin; 12-12-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Bug Report For Taulia Application

1. Page Numbers at the footer is missing a page #5
                                2. Misspelled word "Invoce #" in the title of the first column
                                3. All labels (except "from amount" in "Search my invoices" section is missing colon following labels
                                4. "Results per page" lists "10 results" but 11 results appear
                                5. "Amount" column: sort order violated- $22,409.37 should go after $22,376.00, not before
                                6. "Status" column, first cell: misspelled word "Rejcted" instead of "Rejected"
                                7. Drop down menu does not work for "Invoice status"
                                8. "Due Date" column: values should be provided in a common date format
                                9. "PO #" column: values should be provided in a common "PO #" format, not date format
                                10. "Invoice date" range is between "6/5/2011 - 9/30/2011" but results show an invoice on "1-Oct-2011" which is out of chosen range of dates

Comment

Working...
                                X