Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taulia Bug reports.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by blest View Post
    #1. No default button
    #2. No field gets default input focus
    #3. The titles of the "Due date" and "PO #" columns are switched.
    #4. The invoices are sorted by ammount. The Invoice #1122339546 os supposed to be below the invoice #1122339134. The ammount of the first one is grater.
    #5. The pages links on the bottom are missing page #5.
    #6. The fields "Invoice date" and "to" are not editable.
    #7. 11 results per page is displayed. By default it's set to 10.
    #8. "Actions" button is missing in the last invoice (#1122338095) line
    #9. Tab order is incorrect. After "Results per page" feild it goes to "Download list" and it does not go to "Refresh"
    1,2) Not a must.
    3) The titles are not switched, "Due date" and "PO #" are mixed.
    4) Greater* Try not to make extra mistakes in your bug reports.
    $22,409.37 which is *9546 is placed up the $22,376.00 which is 9134, which is a correct sorting order.
    7) Good
    9) I'm using Chrome, after "Results per page" feild the tab doesn't go anywhere, then back to the location bar.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by SK15 View Post
      OS:Windows 10
      Browser chrome

      1. The button next to purchase order is not selected when tab is pressed.
      2. Search button is not selected when pressing tab.
      3. Amount is not displayed in descending order .
      4. The result per page selected as 10 but more than 10 results are displayed.
      5. The invoice date is selected between 6/5/2011 and 9/30/2011 but in the result out of range dates are displayed.
      6. The " Invoce # " is misspelled in result page.
      7. The results in " Due Date" and " PO #" column are not displayed correctly.
      8. The links in page are not working.
      1) That is a binocular sign, which is a search button usually.
      5) You could also say what exactly is displayed.
      p.s It could be more bugs.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by jorman View Post
        "Taulia TM" invoice search page
        Environment: Ubuntu 15.10 , browser: Firefox 43.0.4

        #1. Taulia TM" logo do not provided as a home page button.
        #2. Default input focus are not specified.
        #3. "Hide search parameters" should be logically under all "Search my invoices" data entry fields.
        #4. "Hide search parameters, "Download list" and "Refresh" buttons are not highlighted when they are selected.
        #5. There are more than 10 resolts per page as it is specified in " Results per page"
        #6. Only "From amount" data entry field label has a colon.
        #7. "Type" column, in the table, unnecessary.
        #8. The data in table are not aligned vertically from right with column headings, as it is above at "Search my invoices" box.
        #9. The column with "Actions" doesn't have column heading.
        #10. The right side column with "Actions" at the down row is empty.
        #11. The date format in "Invoice date" specified fields and in the table's columns are different.
        #12. The information in table structured by "amount" but the "1122339546" and "1122339134" invoices have to change places.
        #13. The invoice from "1-Oct-2011" date is out of the range specified in "Invoice date" fields "6/5/2011" to "9/30/2011"
        #14. "Download list" and "Refresh" buttons do not fit into entire Web site by style and structure.
        #15. "Due Date" and "PO #" column headings should switch places.
        #16. "Customer", "Invoice status" and "Results per page" do not have more than one option.
        #17. "Invoce #" column heading misspelled, should be "Invoice #".
        #18. "Rejcted " sign at the first row of "Status" column, misspelled, correct one "Rejected"
        #19. "Type" column, in the table, unnecessary.
        #20. Number 5 missed from a list of invoice pages.
        #21. There is a space between page number 1 and 2.
        #22. There are two dots instead of ellipsis at the page numbers of invoices.
        #21. The ellipsis is not active to open other pages.
        2) Not a must.
        11)Good
        12) Why they have? They are placed in the right order from highest to the lowest.
        14) If so, then "Showing 422 invoices" is also out of style. But it depends. It's a suggestion.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by brothersUSA View Post
          OS: Windows 7
          Chrome

          1. field "Results per page" shows 10 results, but on the page 11 results
          2. first invoice "1122339225" has 1 missed letter at "Status" field. "Rej_cted"
          3. Field "Invoice" has missed 1 letter. "Invo_ce"
          4. "Showing 422 invoices" - we have 32 pages, 10 results at each page - total 320 results.
          where 102 more results?
          5. no "Actions" button for last invoce "1122338095"
          6. logo have to be home page button
          7. no page №5
          8. invoice "1122339546" with October dates. This is incorrect for "Invoice date"
          9. "Due Date" shows digits but no dates
          10. "PO #" shows dates but no numbers
          11. "Amount" for invoice "1122339546" bigger than "Amount" for invoice "1122339134"
          12. Tab order doesn't go to "Search" button
          4) Good
          Overall good.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by The Luggage View Post
            #1 the company logo is not linked to homepage
            #2 label "Invoice number" has no colon
            #3 label "Customer" has no colon
            #4 label "Purchase order" has no colon
            #5 label "Invoice date" has no colon
            #6 label "Invoice status" has no colon
            #7 label "Results per page" has no colon
            #8 first column name "Invoce #" is misspelled
            #9 status "Rejcted" in "Status" column is misspelled
            #10 no default input focus
            #11 wrong logical TAB order after "Purchase order" field
            #12 icon after "Purchase order" field is not highlighted on moving input focus with pressing TAB
            #13 "Search" button is not highlighted on moving input focus with pressing TAB
            #14 incorrect pagination order of invoices table (page 5 is missing)
            #15 number of pages indicated pagination control ("32") is not consistent with total invoices number ("422") in table header
            #16 number of actual results per page (11) isn't consistent with selected in "Results per page" drop-down ("10")
            #17 "1-Oct-2011" value in "Inv. Date" column is outside the range specified in "Invoice date" fields (from "6/5/2011" to "9/30/2011")
            #18 date pattern in "Inv. Date" column isn't consistent with date pattern in "Invoice date" fields
            #19 "Due Date" column doesn't contain date values
            #20 "PO #" column doesn't contain integer values
            #21 invoice # "1122338095" in invoices table doesn't contain "Actions" button
            #22 sorting order is invalid for "Amount" column

            Linux Ubuntu 14.04
            Google Chrome Version 48.0.2564.97 (64-bit)
            2-7) Can make a one bug report.
            10) Not a must.
            11) It is not wrong, it goes to binocular button, but it's not highlighted.

            Comment


            • #36
              Just to understand my mistekes

              Originally posted by Kristina Dzyuba View Post
              2-7) Can make a one bug report.
              Basic Rules of Bug Reporting:
              #8 Write one bug report for each fix to be verified ©

              Did I get the idea wrong?

              11) It is not wrong, it goes to binocular button
              It's not logical to me that's why - #11 wrong logical TAB order after "Purchase order" field

              but it's not highlighted.
              Was #12 not framed well then?

              Thank you!

              Comment


              • #37
                1. "Invoice #1122339546" does not match with "Invoice date" search 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011.
                2. The numbers of the pages are missing page 5.
                3. The name of the first column"Invoce #" is misspelled. (Invoice).
                4. The status " Rejcted" in the "Status" column is misspelled (Rejected) .
                5. In the column "Inv. Date" writing the dates for all list should be the same as in the search "Invoice date": 8/29/2011 but not 29-Aug-2011.
                6. "Due Date" and "PO#" columns values are mixed up.
                7. Column "Type" is not necessary because there are only invoices in the chart.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Taulia Web Page (http://static.taulia.com/engineering...idateTest.html) bug report:

                  OS X version 10.11.3, Safari version 9.0.3 (11601.4.4)

                  #1 Tab order is not complied after label “Results per page” as it is going no where and not following the initial logic to the “Search” button

                  #2 Label “Invoice number” missing colons
                  #3 Label “Customer” missing colons
                  #4 Label “Purchase” missing colons
                  #5 Label “Invoice date” missing colons
                  #6 Label “Invoice status” missing colons
                  #7 Label “Results per page” missing colons
                  #8 Result field showing 11 results when label “Results per page” specified 10
                  #9 Word “Rejected” in the “Status” column of invoice #1122339225 is misspelt
                  #10 Date format in the “Invoice date” field different from column “Inv. Date” in the result field
                  #11 Column “Inv. Date”: value “1-Oct-2011” for the invoice #1122339546 doesn’t match specified in the label “Invoice date” data range 6/5/2011 - 9/30/2011

                  #12 The arrow down descending filter sign at the right side of “Amount” column in the result field doesn’t match the factual data distribution in the column which is decrease

                  #13 Values “$ 22,376.00” and “$ 22,409.37” in the “Amount” column should be swapped as per distribution logic of other values in the same column

                  #14 The “Due Date” column data format is not a date format

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Microsoft 8, Google Chrome
                    #1 Company logo is not active
                    #2 "Invoice number" text field is not numeric only
                    #3 Only "From amount:" label got colon
                    #4 "From amount" text fields accepts letters and special symbols
                    #5 "Invoice date" text fields do not seem to accept any other dates besides what's indicated
                    #6 "Search" button does not to seem active after pressing "TAB"
                    #7 Name of the first column "Invoce" is misspelled.
                    #8 "Due date" and "PO #" column names are mismatched. They should switch places.
                    #9 "Amount" is sorted from Min to Max, but $22,409.37 and $22,376.00 do not have right place in the sorting.
                    #10 Numbered pages "1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32" do not seem active when pointing at them
                    #11 Last row is missing "Actions" button
                    #12 "Results per page" text field indicates 10, even though there are 11 actual results
                    #13 Provided data in every column is not centered with column name.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      #1 Invoice list table: Invoice header: "Invoce" is misspelled.
                      #2 Invoice #1122339225,column "Status": "Rjected" is misspelled.
                      #3 "Inv.Date"Column:"1-Oct-2011" value is outside of the range specified in "Invoice date" fields -"6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011".
                      #4 Amount column: Invoice #1122339134 and Invoice # 1122339546 should be displayed in the opposite order,since the info is sorted by amount.
                      #5 Amount column :The arrow showing the way the amount is displayed should be in the opposite order, or the amounts should be displayed starting with the bottom value (the biggest one).
                      #6 Invoice list table: last row: the button "Action" is missing.
                      #7 Search menu: all the labels should have colon (, not only one.
                      #8 Page #5 is not indicated at the bottom of the invoice list table.
                      #9 The titles of columns "Due Date" and "PO#" should be switched with each other.
                      #10 The column with "Actions" tabs should have a name.
                      #11 Tab works only for the "search" parameters, not in the invoice list table.
                      #12 Invoice list table doesn't allow to do any modifications with info.You can't type in any of the list table fields or change info.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        resume builder bug report
                        1. when filling a folder EDUCATION - buttons EDIT ITEM and DELETE ITEM do not work. When you come into PREVEW and delete it there changes are not saved
                        2. in folder REFERENCES side arrow does not work
                        3. in folder EXPIRIENCE buttons EDIT ITEM and DELETE ITEM do not work
                        4. In folder OBJECTIVE side arrows does not work
                        5. default button do not have visual indication in all dialog boxes

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by The Luggage View Post
                          Just to understand my mistekes



                          Basic Rules of Bug Reporting:
                          #8 Write one bug report for each fix to be verified ©

                          Did I get the idea wrong?



                          It's not logical to me that's why - #11 wrong logical TAB order after "Purchase order" field



                          Was #12 not framed well then?

                          Thank you!
                          Bugs #2-7 has the same issue "has no colon", so keep it simple write 1 bug report under 1 issue - "Labels "Invoice number", "Customer", ... has no colon."
                          Why? Because they are of the same field issues, and the developer will be fixing an issue "has no colon" everywhere you write it has that issue.
                          #11 Logically correct the tab goes to binocular button after "Purchase order" field.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Katepermin View Post
                            1. "Invoice #1122339546" does not match with "Invoice date" search 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011.
                            2. The numbers of the pages are missing page 5.
                            3. The name of the first column"Invoce #" is misspelled. (Invoice).
                            4. The status " Rejcted" in the "Status" column is misspelled (Rejected) .
                            5. In the column "Inv. Date" writing the dates for all list should be the same as in the search "Invoice date": 8/29/2011 but not 29-Aug-2011.
                            6. "Due Date" and "PO#" columns values are mixed up.
                            7. Column "Type" is not necessary because there are only invoices in the chart.
                            5. Better description: "Inv. Date" and "Invoice date" dates is of the different style.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Mila3 View Post
                              Taulia Web Page (http://static.taulia.com/engineering...idateTest.html) bug report:

                              OS X version 10.11.3, Safari version 9.0.3 (11601.4.4)

                              #1 Tab order is not complied after label “Results per page” as it is going no where and not following the initial logic to the “Search” button

                              #2 Label “Invoice number” missing colons
                              #3 Label “Customer” missing colons
                              #4 Label “Purchase” missing colons
                              #5 Label “Invoice date” missing colons
                              #6 Label “Invoice status” missing colons
                              #7 Label “Results per page” missing colons
                              #8 Result field showing 11 results when label “Results per page” specified 10
                              #9 Word “Rejected” in the “Status” column of invoice #1122339225 is misspelt
                              #10 Date format in the “Invoice date” field different from column “Inv. Date” in the result field
                              #11 Column “Inv. Date”: value “1-Oct-2011” for the invoice #1122339546 doesn’t match specified in the label “Invoice date” data range 6/5/2011 - 9/30/2011

                              #12 The arrow down descending filter sign at the right side of “Amount” column in the result field doesn’t match the factual data distribution in the column which is decrease

                              #13 Values “$ 22,376.00” and “$ 22,409.37” in the “Amount” column should be swapped as per distribution logic of other values in the same column

                              #14 The “Due Date” column data format is not a date format
                              1) Compiled* nowhere*- Try not to multiply mistakes in your bug reports.
                              2-7) Colon* See #1, You can write one bug report out of these 6, because the issue is the same in every case.
                              12) Sorted invoices field not result field.
                              13) Should be swapped or it's the wrong order of other definitions we do not know.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Svetlana View Post
                                Microsoft 8, Google Chrome
                                #1 Company logo is not active
                                #2 "Invoice number" text field is not numeric only
                                #3 Only "From amount:" label got colon
                                #4 "From amount" text fields accepts letters and special symbols
                                #5 "Invoice date" text fields do not seem to accept any other dates besides what's indicated
                                #6 "Search" button does not to seem active after pressing "TAB"
                                #7 Name of the first column "Invoce" is misspelled.
                                #8 "Due date" and "PO #" column names are mismatched. They should switch places.
                                #9 "Amount" is sorted from Min to Max, but $22,409.37 and $22,376.00 do not have right place in the sorting.
                                #10 Numbered pages "1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32" do not seem active when pointing at them
                                #11 Last row is missing "Actions" button
                                #12 "Results per page" text field indicates 10, even though there are 11 actual results
                                #13 Provided data in every column is not centered with column name.
                                2) Better description: "Invoice number" text field allows letters and symbols also.
                                9) Depends, because that reversed triangle sign next to Amount can also mean "sorted from max to min" in that case bug #9 won't be relevant.
                                13) *with the columns titles.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X