Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Telecom - Bug Report

Contact Information:
    1. TAB order: Tab order on "Contact Information" section is incorrect. After "First Name" field Tab order moves to "Referred By" field instead of moving to "Last Name" field.
    2. First Name: "First Name" field accepts numeric and special characters.
    3. Last Name: "Last Name" field accepts numeric and special characters.
    4. City: "City" field accepts numeric and special characters.
    5. Email: "Email" field accepts Invalid email format.
    For example: Email address with missing @, Special Characters instead of "@", Missing ".com", just numeric characters
    6. Email: Error message is not displayed for blank "Email" field.
    7. State: Dropdown values in the "State" field are not in alphabetic order.
    8. Referred By: Asterisk (*) symbol is missing for the field "Referred By". Error message is displayed for blank "Referred By" field.

Cellphone Service:
    1. Current Provider: Dropdown values in the "Current Provider" field are not in alphabetic order.
    2. "My monthly Bill" field is accepting alphabet characters and Special characters can be entered using "Paste" option.
    3. "Month left on the current contract" filed has only 10 months in dropdown menu.
    4. "Minutes on plan" and Number of phones on plan" fields are not properly aligned.

Local/Long Distance/International Service:
    1. Current Provider: Dropdown values in the "Current Provider" field are not in alphabetic order.
    2. In "My monthly Bill" field, alphabets and special characters can be entered using "Paste" option.
    3. In "Total Bill" field, alphabets and special characters can be entered using "Paste" option.

High Speed:
    1. In "My monthly Bill" field, alphabet sand special characters can be entered using "Paste" option.
    2. "Type of Service" field, Radio button and check boxes are mixed.
    3. "Provider" field accepts both numeric and special characters.

TV Service:
    2. In "My monthly Bill" field, alphabets and special characters can be entered using "Paste" option.

Home Service:

Digital phone Service:
    1. Alignment of Checkbox is not consistent with other sections of the page.

Gas and Electric Services:
    2. In "My monthly Bill" (summer) field, alphabets and special characters can be entered using "Paste" option.
    3. In "My monthly Bill" (winter) field, alphabets and special characters can be entered using "Paste" option.
    4. Missing space between the words "open" and "to" is observed for checkbox text.

Clear Button
    1. Enter the data in all the fields of the form and push "clear" button.
    Error message is displayed, contents of the form are not cleared.
Working...
X