X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danikdee
    started a topic 09-20-2016 Online Class. Bug reports for "Taulia"

09-20-2016 Online Class. Bug reports for "Taulia"

1. Upper left corner -> Taulia main logo is not clickable – should be clickable and lead to the home page.
    2. Upper right corner –> header menu - “User manager” menu item – expected “Account manager” or “My account”
    3. “Search my invoices” block header is not similar to the “Showing invoices” block header – headers should have one design
    4. “Hide search parameters” option has different design compare to the “Download list” and “Refresh” buttons
    5. There is no predefined active field on the page
    6. Search my invices block → only “From amount:” option has colon symbol.
    7. Search my invices block → “Invoice date” input fields are not clickable
    8. We have 11 results in “Showing invoices” block instead 10 defined in “Results per page” option
    9. Search results table - Dates of invoices are not in predefined range in search block
    10. Search results table - "Customer" column is absent, but we have an option in search block
    11. Name of entities should be unified - “Purchase order” and “PO #”
    12. Name of entities should be unified – “Invoice number” and “Invoice #”
    13. Name of entities should be unified – “Invoice status” and “Status”
    14. Name of entities should be unified – “Invoice date” and “Inv. Date”
    15. Search results table - “Actions” button is absent for the last invoice in the list
    16. “Showing 422 invoices” - should be “ Showing 10(11) from 422 invoices”. We do not have 422 results on the page.
    17. Search results table - Link to the 5th page of the search results is absent5th_page.png
    18. Search results table- “Due date” and “PO #” columns results are switchedPO_and_Date.jpg
    19. Search results table - Why do we need “Type” column if we have only “Invoices” in the “Invoices” page?
    20. Search results table - Column headers look like links, but they are not clickable
    21. Search results table - “Next”, “Previous”, “Last” page buttons are absentNavigation_buttons.png
    22. Search results table - 11th row in the search results table has different hightrow_hight.jpg
    23. Search results table - Can't be 422 results of the search if we have 32 pages with 11 results on the page. Something is wrong.
    24. Search results table - two of rows are out of sorting order (by increasing the amount value)sorting_order.jpg
    Last edited by danikdee; 09-20-2016, 09:12 PM.

• vgerova
    replied
    GUI Bug Report for "Taulia" Class 9/20/2016
    Environment Windows 10 64-bit
    Google Chrome

1.In the column "Inv. Date" - the date "1-Oct-2011" is in the searched criteria (from 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011).
    2.The information in column "Due Date" is under column "PO#" and vice versa.
    3.The information in column "PO#" is under column "Due Date" - they are swapped.
    4.Column "Invoce#" is misspelled. Should be "Invoice#".
    5.The order of the invoices is from smallest amount to the biggest amount. Invoice "1122339546" has to be in order after invoice "1122339134" ($22,409.37 bigger then $22,376.00).
    6.Results per page are required to be 10.There are 11 invoices on the page.
    7.The logo "Taulia" should work as a link as well.
    8.Left down corner - missing link to page 5.
    9.Last invoice "1122338095" is missing "Actions" button.
    10.Column "Due Date" ( which is PO# information) - multiple invoices have same PO#. Every invoice should have different PO#.
    11.Poor alignment on the columns. The alignment should be from the right.
    12.First invoice "1122339225" - status "Rejcted" is misspelled. Shold be "Rejected".

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by MikePol View Post
    Mas OS X 10.11.6
    Safari 9.1.3

1. Column names "Due Date" and "PO #" are not correspond to columns
    2. "Invoce #" is written wrongly (there is no letter "i")
    3. "Results per page" was chosen as 10, but actually there are 11 results
    4. Last invoice doesn't have an "Actions" button
    5. As it is "Search my invoices" form, it doesn't need column "Type"-Invoice
    6. 32 pages are not enough for 422 invoices
    1) Not correspond?
    2) Say where
    3) Finish your sentence - where - on the page
    4) A suggestion. May be it shouldn't
    6) Make a screenshot. It might be not everybody see what you see on their screens. Remember.

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by JONA-alb View Post
    09-20-2016 "Taulia" Bug Report (GUI)

As I remember Mr,Portnov did say that we should not click anything,just perform Gui testing so I might have less bugs,but anyway I did my best.

1)As long as there is a home link,i assume that the logo shouldn't be clickable.(Not really a bug report)
    2)Data tables under Category labels are not vertically aligned
    3)There is no order on search results of "Inv.Date" and "Po#",as long as we are searching results from 06/05/11-09/30/11 the showing results should show starting from the most recent,Invoices of Sept,Aug,Jul,June.
    4)Invoice #1122339546 corresponding to 01-Oct-2011 should not be part of our search results,we did specify the dates.
    5)The heading on the top of each list are not consistent, either all of them to be written in shortcuts or their fullest existing name.(ex; Inv.Date,PO#,Invoice#)
    6)The Search Pushbutton Label doesn not indicate its action(Search what?)- We did already specify our requirements for the results we expect.
    7)Requred 10 results per page but it results in 11 and 32 pages.This means there is a total of 352 results,while in the top of the page it shows 422. Chances: Some result pages are with empty data/1 or some have less than 11 results per page/or the automatic counting of 422 has an error on it.
    8)Under" Inv.Date" category label the search results are not vertically aligned.)
    9)Nr 5 link associated with page nr 5 does not exist
    10)No "Actions"box under the last invoice
    12)"Type" column it might not be necessary(suggestion),we know we are expecting for invoices results anyway
    13)The little icon located beside the textbox of "Purchase Order" Has not a clear meaning
    14)The "Your Costumer"(suggestion) not to be located where it is,that place is supposed to be filled with important key (main actons.)
    15)"My Details" and "Profile"(suggestion) to not be different search results,under "Profile" menu title we can have "My Details" menu item appear
    16)The page navigating buttons("Previos";"Next";"Last") at the end of page are missing
    17)"Invoce#" it is misspelled, there is letter "I"missing
    18)The results under Due Date are not understandable, should be written in a date like format
    19)"Hide search" might not be a necessary feature
    20) There is no information about the name of the company or individual that the invoice has been made of.Suggestion,
    21)Too much blank space on the upper right of the page result.Not in accordance with GUI standarts
    22)The invoices located on 7th and 8th should be switched with eachother about the amount,the little clicable icon make me believe that they are somehow sorted results,in this case from < to >
    1) If "(Not really a bug report)" why is it here?
    3) I like
    4) Make a bug report out of it. With the word "should" it is a suggestion
    7) Nice
    10) Call the # of the invoice. And may be it is done intentionally, so is a suggestion
    11) You missed it
    17) Say where to look at
    19) Totally agree with this suggestion)
    21) And how it should look like?
    22) Call the # of the invoice.

Nice bugs and bug reports. Don't make them personal, add more details (What Where Under Which circumstances)

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by DC1293 View Post
    Bug reports/"Taulia"

Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 OS Build 10586.545 System type 32-bit
    Browser Google Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m

1.Field "Search my invoices"/sort line "Results per page"-
    result must be "10"-but on result field show result "11";
    2.Field "Search my invoices"/sort line "From amount:"-after text field special character ":"-"colon"
    suggestion check requirements;
    3.Field "Result Invoices" -Showing total search result "Showing 422 invoices" as a result show "32" pages-
    correct result should be 43 pages;
    4.Field "Result Invoices"-Column Name "Invoce #" grammar mistake-
    correctly "Invoice #";
    5.Field "Search my invoices"/sort line "Invoice date" -result must be from "6/5/2011"to "9/30/2011"-
    on result must be showing invoices on this range, but "Result field" has invoice "1-Okt-2011" which outside our range;
    6.Field "Result Invoices"-Column "Due Date" has wrong values on whole lines-my opinion it values from column "PO #"-
    must be date format fields;
    7.Field "Result Invoices"-Column "PO #" has wrong values on whole lines-my opinion it values from column "Due Date"-
    must be number of Purchase orders no format "Date/month/year" ;
    8.Field "Result Invoices"-Column "Amount" has not correct sort amount values "the sorting amount from smallest to largest"
    value on the line "invoice from 1-Okt-2011/Amount $22,409.37" must be after "invoice from 1-Aug-2011/amount $22,376.00";
    9.Field "Result Invoices"-Column Name "Status" grammar mistake-in status field "Rejcted"
    correctly "Rejected";
    1) You are reffering to the first section which is "Search my invoices", but the bug is in "Showing 422 invoices" section
    2) And it should be a colon everywhere in that section items
    3) or 32 is correct and 422 isn't
    5) "Showing 422 invoices" the invoice #1122339546 "Inv. Date" is out of the range of sorting
    6, 7) Is one same bug. No need to duplicate it
    8) You have to name the # of the invoice
    9) Make it together with bug #4

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by vanwest View Post
    As I understand it should be only GUI Testing, not Functional Testing. I mean we do not have to click or press any buttons, don't we?

1. The list "Showing 422 invoices" are ordered by "Amount", but $22,409.37 and $22,376.00 are disordered.
    2. In the "Showing 422 invoices" "Due Date" and "PO #" are inconsistent.
    3. Number of digits ih the "Inv./Due Date" columns.
    4. In the "Showing 422 invoices" there is no button "Actions" in the last section/row.
    5. In the "Showing 422 invoices" divided by grey and white colours rows can make users confused. (It is not consisten with "payment" and "status")
    6. In the "Showing 422 invoices" "Download list" and "Refresh" menu items are replaced.
    7. In the "Showing 422 invoices" in the page's number section no space after digit; and not 2, but 3 points before last one page's number.
    8. In the "Showing 422 invoices" in the page's number section missed number 5.
    9. In the "Showing 422 invoices" mistake in the word "Invoice" (very firs column)
    10. In the "Search my invoices block" a "Search" button with the binoculars icon are duplicated.
    11. In the "Search my invoices block" a "Search" button not apparent.
    12. "Help" icon always very las at menu icon field.
    13. No comformity between "My Details" and "Your Costumer" icons.
    14. Different colours at "Search my invoices" and "Showing 422 invoices" name's section (blue/white).
    15. Different style of buttons which are in "Search my invoices" and "Showing 422 invoices" fields. ("Search"/ "Download"/ "Refresh").
    1) Is sorted
    2) You can explain why?
    3) You have to finish your sentence othervise it is not clear what you mean here
    4, 6) A suggestion. May be it shouldnt be there.
    5) Not clear. Provide a screenshot
    7) Two bugs in one bug report. Provide a screenshot, it is not clear
    10) It should be: "Showing 422 invoices". Two search buttons - 1st, Search button (screenshot here), 2nd, is a binocular icon
    11) A suggestion
    12) Where to look at? Try to rephrase your sentence it is not clear. Are you staing something or making a suggestion? You have to provide a bug.
    13) I don't see "Your Costumer" icon, and what is comformity?
    15) A screenshot would be nice

Leave a comment:

• milena_ok
    replied
    Taulia Bug Reports:

1. “menu items” require colon at the end;

2. blank field from menu item “from amount” should show dollar symbol before the numbers;

3. “results per page” exceed the maximum of 10;

4. Number of “showing invoices” should be 320;

5. menu title “invoice” is misspelled;

6. menu title “due date” and “PO#” are switched;

7. status of invoice “1122339225” is misspelled (rejected).

Leave a comment:

• rovshenklichev
    replied
    kulieyev@gmail.com
    Energy-Telecom Service Review
    Bug Report
    1.First Name :text field, accepts only 30 characters.
    2 .Last Name :text field, accepts only 30 characters
    3 . Street Address :text field, accepts only 100 characters.
    4 .State: List Box offering the list of 48 states only
    5. ZIP text field,accepts non digits characters
    6 .Email does not accepts as required when its supposed to . And accepts non Valid emails (klulukjjhgjlhdklld)
    7 . Referred by shows as required when its not supposed to
    8 .On “Cell phone Service” go to Current Provider ,Select box-doesn’t provide all companies
    9 .Go to "My monthly bill is approximately”: $box- accepts non digit characters
    10 . Local/Long Distances/International Service go to Current Provider Select-Box- not providing all companies
    11 .”Clear” button is not working and not giving me valid instruction

Leave a comment:

• Lidiya
    replied
    MAC OS x Yosemite
    Version 10.10.5
    #1. list shows 11 invoices, not 10 like says.
    #2. The invoices dates in the table shows in not right calendar order: 29-Aug-2011, 5-Jun-20111, 22-Sep-2011. June must to be before August.
    #3. Last row does not has button “Actions”
    #4. Table shows not requested results: October, Rows: 3,7,10.
    #5. The column “Inv. Date” shows the results must to align to right.
    #6. The column “Due Date” shows the results is not aligned in right.
    #7. The column “Payment” shows do not understandable value or means.
    #8. The means of the column “Due Date” and “PO#” shows not right results, required to change the position each column.
    #9.The means in the column “Amount” is not aligned in right side.
    #10. The column “Due Date” is not aligned in right.

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by mariannag View Post
    Bug Report for OrangeHRM
    Windows 7, Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m (64-bit)
    1. Field “Favored URL” allowed to entered max 15 characters and min 5 characters.
    2. Field “Favored URL” allowed to entered numbers and letters and not required to enter valid URL . The system allows invalid url.
    3. No one field with required mark *.
    4. Fields “First Name”, “Last Name” , “Company Name” , “Contact Email” is allowed to enter numbers and special characters .
    5. Field “Contact Phone” have empty drop down menu.
    6. Field “Contact Phone” allowed to entered special characters.
    7. Field “No of Employers” allowed negative numbers in drop down menu.
    8. System accepted invalid data and created a free trial.
    Sorry but this topic is for Taulia bug reports.
    http://www.forum.portnov.com/showthr...orm-bug-report

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by Yuliana View Post
    1."Results per page" must to be 10 as shown in "Search Invoices / Results per page". We have shown 11 results.
    2. In " Search Invoices/ Invoice Date" are different format of writing dates than in " Showing Invoice/ Invoice Date".
    3. "Invoice Date" have limit (from May to September) but in "Showing Invoices" we have October in " Invoice number:1122339546".
    4. "Invoice number:1122338095"does not have "Actions" button .
    5. Incorrect amount of results in "Showing Invoice" 11 results per page * 32 pages=352, not 422.
    6. In "Showing Invoices/ Pages List" is missed page number 5.
    7. In "Showing Invoices" "PO#" need to look the same like in "Search Invoices/Purchase Order".
    8. In "Showing Invoices" "Invoice #" need to look the same like in "Search Invoices/Invoice Number".
    9. Confused results for "Purchase Order" in "Shoving Invoice".
    10. Confused results for "Due Date" in "Showing Invoice".
    11. Miss spelling in "Showing Invoices/Invoice number: 1122339225" word "Rejcted" -missed letter "e".
    12. In "Showing Invoices/Amount" - price should grow on the rise. Must swap the "Invoice number: 1122339134" with the amount "$22,376.00" with the "Invoice number: 1122339546" with the amount "$22,409.37".
    1) Don't say what must be what. Say what is wrong.
    2) Or maybe they ook a bit different because they has white vs. dark background so it is a suggestion. Not writing, but font
    3) Dont use pronouns
    4) A suggestion. May be it shouldnt?
    5) You have to explain and provide a screenshot where 422 comes from
    7-8) Your description is not clear without a screenshot
    9-10) And may be you will explain why they are so confusing to you?

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by mariannag View Post
    “Taulia” Bug Report Class 09.20.2016
    Environment Windows 7 32-Bit Chrome

1. Logo “Taulia” is inactive link.
    2. Main Menu “Home”,”Invoices”, “Purchase Orders”, “Payments”, “My Details”,”Cash Planner”, “Your Customer”; user menu ("User Manager", "Profile", "Help", "Logout");table buttons "Hide search parameters", "Download list", "Refresh", page selector, have no follow pages.
    3. Search boxes such as Invoice number, Purchase order have no impute rules, they accept any input symbols in any amount but do not making search in the fields.
    4. “Invoice date” no have functionality to change a date.
    5. “Invoice status” has just one option in drop down menu.
    6. “Results per page” has just one option in drop down menu.
    7. “Search” button no functionality.
    8. “Download list”, “Refresh” no functionality ( dead buttons).
    9. Columns “Due Date” and “PO#” is switched.
    10.Button “Actions” not active.
    11. Invoice # 1122338095 are missing “Actions” button.
    12. “Invoice #” misspell, missing “i” letter.
    13. “Amount” button have drop down sign but not active.
    14. The search result table has 11 lines but search setup was set for 10 results per page.
    15. Showing 422 invoices but it supposed to be 32 pages, 11 per page, so it make 352 . The result is not correct.
    16. In line #1 for invoice 1122339225 word “Rejcted” misspell, missing letter “e”, supposed to be “Rejected”.
    1, 10) Functional
    2) See #1
    3) input. Try not to make mistakes in your bug reports. And it is a suggestion
    4, 7, 8) You aren't supposed to check functionality right now
    9) Prove with a screenshot
    11) A suggestion. May be it shouldnt?
    12) Name it, say Invoice # menu item? 1st column title of the section "Showing 422 invoices"? - what is it?
    13) How come it is a button?
    14) Not lines, but fields
    15) The description is too complicated. The order of the pages at the bottom of section "Showing 422 invoices" says "32" pages total, but 11 results per page multiply 32 pages = 352. Do not say "The result is not correct" after you've shown what's wrong.
    16) Can make this bug one bug with #12
    Last edited by Kristina Dzyuba; 10-05-2016, 11:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Podzemelnyy
    replied
    Taulia_Bugs_Report_1
    OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), Safari (10.0)

#1 Menu title: Vertical line between «User manager» and «Profile» is not centered.
    #2 Menu title: Vertical line between «Profile» and «Help» is not centered
    #3 Menu title: «Your customer» → «Your customers». Should be in the plural.
    #3 Search invoices block: Only «From amount» has colon.
    #4 Search invoices block: «Invoice number» field allow to put letters and special characters.
    #5 Search invoices block: «Purchase order» field allow to put letters and special characters.
    #6 Search invoices block: «Invoice date» doesn’t have pretext «from».
    #7 Headers «Search my invoice» and «Showing invoices» in different colors.
    #8 Showing invoices block: «Invoice» title - letter «i» is missing.
    #9 Showing invoices block: Title block moved to the right side. Not centered on the columns.
    #10 Showing invoices block: Page 5 is missing.
    #11 Showing invoices block: Wrong numbers of pages. We have 422 invoices and it will be more than 32 pages with 10 invoices on each page.
    #12 Showing invoices block: Buttons «First», «Next», «Last» for numbers of pages are missing.
    #12 Showing invoices block: The Table has 11 rows. It does not fit of selected results per page.
    #13 Showing invoices block: Button «Actions» is missing in the invoice 1122338095.
    #13 Showing invoices block: Row-height less than others in the invoice 1122338095.
    #14 Showing invoices block: The invoice 1122339546 should not appear in the list. It does not fit the framework of selected dates.
    #15 Showing invoices block: Invoices 1122339134 and 1122339546 incorrectly sorted in the list.
    #16 Showing invoices block: Status «Rejcted», letter «e» is missed.

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexUSA View Post
    Taulia_Bugs_Report_1
    OS Windows 10, browser Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit)
    B)[/B]
    #1 Logo has no clickable link to the home page.
    #2 Links "User Manager", "Profile", "Help", "Logout" have no clickable links.
    #3 Menu titles "Home", "Invoices", "Purchase Orders", "Payments", "My Details", "Cash Planner", "Your Customer" don't clickable.
    #4 Link "Hide search parameters" doesn't hide search parameters.
    #5 "Purchase order" search button doesn't search purchase orders.
    #6 "Search" button is disabled.
    #7 "Download list" button doesn't download a list.
    #8 "Refresh" button doesn't do refresh.
    #9 "Amount" sort array is disabled.
    #10 All "Actions" buttons don't do any actions.
    #11 All links to the results of the showing invoices is not clickable.
    #12 Inconsistency of data format at "Invoice date" fields and "Inv.Date" and "Due Date" columns.
    #13 Data format of "Due Date" columns is not date format.
    #14 Data format of "PO #" columns is not numbers format.
    #15 The eleventh row of showing invoices doesn't has "Actions" button.
    #16 Not enough pages (32) to show all (422) invoices. Could be shown only 11 per page * 32 = 352.
    For now 2nd is ok. If you know how to use Chrome dev tools it is great!

1-11) Functional! Your task was GUI only
    12) Could provide an example
    13-14) You have already mentioned it in bug report #12
    15) 11th line where? Imagine if a developer/s has lots and lots of those forms and they all are very similar. You have to be very specific!

Leave a comment:

• Kristina Dzyuba
    replied
    Originally posted by Artyom View Post
    1) In the upper left corner ,main logo is not active.

2) Search my invoices, “From amount:” option has “:” symbol, should not be .

3) We see 11 results in “Showing invoices” should be 10 . Option “Results per page” =10.

4) Search results table - Dates of invoices on the 7 line “1-Oct-2011”, not in search date range.

5) Search results table - “Actions” button is absent for the 11 line.

6) On the top of the Search results table “Showing 422 invoices” should be “10 results from 422”.

7) Search results table “Amount” column sorting button non active .[ATTACH=CONFIG]374[/ATTACH]

8) Search results table- “Due date” and “PO #” names mixed up.

9) Bottom of the Search results table - “5”,“Next”, “Previous”, buttons are absent.

10) Bottom of the Search results table “1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32” buttons not active.

11) Bottom of the Search results table “1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32” instead 32 should be 43 .

12) At the bottom of the page have no information .For example program or site developer,data...

I do not know what, but something seems to be missing.
    1) Functional
    2) Wrong suggestion. + "Search my invoices" section, only "From amount:" item has a colon
    3) We don't start a bug report like this. We report a problem without using pronouns
    4) Say exactly what # of invoice it is. Imagine if a developer/s has lots and lots of those forms and they all are very similar. You have to be very specific!
    5) See #4
    6) A suggestion
    7) See #1
    8) Column titles, not names
    9) Where are they missing? A screenshot? See #4
    10) See #1
    11) See #6. You can easily make it a bug report insead of a suggestion. Just don't say "should". A developer knows how it should be if the bug is really there.
    12) See #6

Something is missing? What is that? Another bug report? A comment? A note to what?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X