• Show
Clear All

Component: Other
    Severity: Serious
    Summary:
    Description:
    1. Go to Energy Telecom Service Review
    2. Find "1.Cell Phone Service" and choose something in "Current Provider"
    Observe: List box in "Current Provider" doesn't contain value "Other" and doesn't contain all providers.

Comment

Taulia bug report

1. In the section
      Attached Files
      Last edited by innamak; 1 week ago.

Comment

Environment: Win10 (x64)
        Browser: Google Chrome, Version 76.0.3809.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)
        Bug report on: http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/index.php

1. "Submit" button is not disabled while required field are not filled.

Section "Contact Information"
        2. No active default field after page is loaded.
        3. TAB order is not consistent. After pressing TAB while the "First name:" field is active "Referred by:" becomes active instead of the "Last Name:".
        4. Name fields accept digits, shall be defaulted to accept only letters.
        5. States field is not sorted properly, missing states, "IND" shall be "IN", "BC" shall be "DC".
        6. Field "Referred by:" is not marked as required, but page does not allow submission without it filled, it also allows and accepts numbers.
        7. Field "Email:" is not validated and accepted with any combination.
        8. Field: "ZIP:" if auto-filled with the browser allows extended ZIP codes such as 12345-6789 but it does not allow to enter such code manually only 12345 type is allowed.

Section "1. Cell Phone Service"
        9. Filed "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts entry of the letters, shall be only numbers.
        10. Drop down menu for "Months left on current contract:" has only up to 10 months

Section "8. Comments"
        11. Has no limit to the quantity of the symbols to be entered, web page becomes unresponsive when too many symbols are entered.
        12. After submission of the big amount of text in this section, page goves error: "Request Entity Too Large
        The requested resource
        /qa/index.php
        does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit."
        Sergey Nyrkov

Comment

Operation system: Windows 8.1(64 bit), browser: Chrome 75.0.3770.142(64 bit)
          Testing page: http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/

General:
          1. The default input focus is not implemented.
          2. "Submit" and "Clear" buttons have different sizes.

Section "Contact Information":
          1. TAB key moves input focus from the "First name" field to "Referred by" instead of "Last name".
          2. "State" list box contains extra state "BC" that is not a state of the United States.
          3. "State" list box is missing Hawaii state ("HI").
          4. In the "State" list box item "Other" should be removed.
          5. In the "State" list box Indiana state abbreviation is IND instead of IN.

Section "Cell Phone Service":
          1. Checkboxes "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider" should be made as radio buttons with only one option to choose.
          2. "Current Provider" list box is not in alphabetical order.
          3. "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:" list box doesn`t have an additional text box for item "More".
          4. "My monthly bill is approximately:" field accepts not only numbers but also letters.

Section "Local/Long Distances/International Service":
          1. TAB key moves input focus from the "Internet" radio button to a "Total Bill:" field, without an option to choose radio buttons "No" or "Both".
          2. For "International calls included?" TAB key moves input focus only to a first radio button in the line.
          3. For "Long distance included?" TAB key moves input focus only to a first radio button in the line.
          4. For "I am interested in Unlimited Calling:" TAB key moves input focus only to a first radio button in the line.
          5. "Current Provider:" list box is not in alphabetical order.

Section "High Speed Internet Service":
          1. "Type of service:": TAB key moves input focus only to the first radio button in the line ("Cable"), instead of moving to each one ("Cable" then "Dial-up" and then "DCL").
          2. "Wireless Aircard" checkbox should be a radio button.
          3. The name of the section is misspelled - should be High-Speed instead of High Speed.

Section "TV Service":
          1. "Current Provider" list box is not in alphabetical order.
          2. "Bundled with:" TAB key moves input focus only to the first radio button in the line ("Internet") and skip the other two radio buttons instead of moving to each one ("Internet" then "Phone" and then "Both").
          3. "HDTV" and "DVR" checkboxes should be radio buttons with one available option to choose.

Section "Gas and Electric Services":
          1. "I am opento using different provider" checkbox is misspelled.

Comment

Energy-Telecom GUI Bug report

TAB order skips field "Last name" it goes to "Referred by".
            After the field "Best Way to Contact Me" skips field "Referred by" and goes to the next box.
            "Submit" and "Clear" buttons are of different sizes.
            There is no default input focus.

Contact Information
            Field "State" - names of states are not in the alphabet order. It has 49 states instead of 50 but has "Other" option.
            Push the button "Clear" gives an error "Error 17896 - Invalid data request".
            Field "ZIP code" accepts non-email format digits and letters.
            Field "Email" marked as a requirement but it can possible to submit the form without filling that field, also, it has a blue sign but other required fields have a red sign.
            Field "referred by" doesn't mark as a requirement but it is impossible to submit the form if that field didn't fill out.

1) Cell Phone Sevice
            In the field "Current provider" are not listed all of the providers.
            Field "My monthly bill is approximately" offers to autocomplete my contact information.
            Field "Month left on current contact" doesn't offer 11 and 12+ months.

2) Local/Long Distances/International Service
            Field "Current Provider" - names of providers are not in the alphabet order.
            TAB order skips fields "Bundled with", "International calls included", "Long distance included", " I am Interested in Unlimited Calling".
            Labels "International calls included" and " Long distance included" has (?) instead ( : )

3) High Speed Internet Service
            Field "Current Provider" has not all of the providers.

4) TV Service
            Field "Month left on plan" doesn' have the option "more".

5) Home Security Service

6) Digital Phone Service with Video Phone
            ---------------

7) Gas and Electric Services

Comment

GUI report to web page: http://energy-telecom.portnov.com/Se...view/quote.php
              MasOs Mojave 10.14.6
              Safari

Full text is not copying in reply, screenshot attached instead
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Kozlovska.Elena; 1 week ago.

Comment

GUI "Energy-Telecom Service Review"

#1 No default input focus specified in the form
                #2 TAB order problem: input focus moves from "First Name" field to "Referred by" instead of "Last Name" field
                #3 "Contact Information" -> "Referred by" field behaves as a required field
                #4 "Contact Information" -> "Email" field behaves as an optional field
                #5 "Contact Information" -> "ZIP" input field should accept only digits
                #6 "Contact Information" -> "State" drop down list should be in alphabetical order
                #7 "Contact Information" -> "State" -> "BC" state isn't US state
                #8 "Contact Information" -> "State" -> "IND" Indiana state is misspelled. Instead of ID it's IND
                #9 "Submit" button and "Clear" button are of different sizes
                #10 Pushing "Clear" button gives an error

Comment

GUI Bug Reports on Energy-Telecom Service.docx

Comment

Component: Functionality
                    Severity: Critical
                    Summary: Allow user select multiple item instead of one item.
                    Description:
                    1.Run to the energy-telecom.portnov.com
                    2.Go to the section 1

Comment

Energy-Telecom BUG REPORT

1. Default tab order mot implemented
                      CONTACT INFORMATION
                      2. Broken logic in tab order. After the "First name" tab moves to "Referred by" instead of "Last name".
                      3. Input boxes "First name, Last name, Street address, City" accept special characters.
                      4. Dropdown "State" list include "BC" Canada satate (British Columbia)
                      5. Dropdown "State" list has misspelled state "IND" for Indiana, instead of "IN"
                      6. Dropdown "State" list not have missing states
                      7. "Zip code" box can accept letters and special characters by typing or copy/paste
                      8. "Phone" input box can accept Copy/Paste letters and special characters
                      9. "Email" input box can accept invalid email

1. Cell Phone Service
                      1. Dropdown list "Current provider" sorted not alphabetical order
                      2. Input box "My monthly bill" accepting letters and special characters by copy/paste
                      3. Dropdown box "Months left on current contract" have missing "11" months

2. Local/Long Distances/International Service
                      1. Dropdown list "Current provider" have broken alphabetical order
                      2. "Total Bill" box can accept letters and special characters by copy/paste

3. High Speed Internet Service
                      1. Input box "My monthly bill" accepting letters and special characters by copy/paste

4. TV Service
                      1. Broken alphabet order in "Current Provider" dropdown box
                      2. Input box "My monthly bill" accepting letters and special characters by copy/paste

5. Home Security Service

7. Gas and Electric Services
                      2. Input box "My monthly bill" (summer and winter) accepting letters and special characters by copy/paste

Comment

#1. "State" listbox: Inconsistency in alphabet sorting order "BC" before "AL", should be "BC" after "AR".

#2. "State" listbox: are missing 3 states, there are 47 states instead of 50.

#3. "State" listbox: "BC" state does not exist as a state abbreviation.

#4. Misspelling in "7.Gas and Electric Services" section: "opento" should be "open to".

#5. "ZIP" field accepts letters.

#6. Tab order problem: in section "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service", from "Internet" Checkbox the input focus moves to "Total Bill" field instead of "TV" checkbox and "Both" checkbox.

#7. List box problem: in "1. Cell Phone Service" section number of "Months left on current contract" cannot be "10", they should "24" or "More" as on the next label "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:".

#8. In section "1. Cell Phone Service", "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts letters

#9. Inconsistency in the sizes of "Submit" and "Clear" buttons.

#10. "State" listbox: Indiana state is misspelled ("IND" instead of "IN").

#11. Tab order problem: from "First Name" field the input focus moves to "Referred by" field instead of "Last name" field
                        #12. Inconsistency in sorting order between multiple "Current provider" listboxes on the form.

Comment

Bug report for "Energy - Telecom"
                          1. Is missing default input focus;
                          2. Is missing tab order;
                          3. Texts field
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by SPB; 5 days ago.

Comment

Energy telecom bug report August 1st 2019

contact information

First name accepts only 30 characters (should be 31)
                            Last name accepts only 30 characters (should be 31)
                            ZIP accepts letters
                            List box with states is missing Nevada ,Hawaii, Indiana abbreviation is misspelled

Comment

Energy-Telecome GUI Bug Report.
                              http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/index.php

"Header" section:

0.1. "* Indicates required field" - change font color to black (by reqs.)

"Contact Information" section:

0.2. Default input focus - add as required.
                              0.3. TAB order - fix by reqs: "Left" -> "Right" then "Up" -> "Down".
                              0.4. Disable illegal symbols (@, #, $, =, 0, etc) in textboxes.
                              0.5. "State" listbox - fix ABC order.
                              0.6. "State" listbox - add all 50 USA states (some (HI, NV) are missing).
                              0.7. "State" listbox - fix/correct all abbreviations (Indiana is "IN", not "IND").
                              0.8. "State" listbox - delete all non-US "states" (BC is province of Canada).
                              0.9. "ZIP" textbox - disable non-digits.
                              0.10. "Email" textbox - change status by reqs: either delete asterisk (*), or enable error meggase if "Email" left blank.
                              0.11. "Best Way To Contact Me:" label - fix position by reqs: make one-row/string.
                              0.12. "Referred by" textbox - change status by reqs: either add asterisk (*), or disable error meggase if "Referred by" submitted blank.

"1. Cell Phone Service" section

1.1. The section label - change font color and background color.
                              By reqs it is GUI bug if font and backgroung colors remain the same either the text is selected or not (see picture attached).
                              1.2. "Current Provider" listbox - fix ABC order.
                              1.3. "Current Provider" listbox - add "Other" option.
                              1.4. "My monthly bill is approximately" textbox - disable non-digits.
                              1.5. "Months left on current contract" listbox - add options: "11", "12", "1Year+".

"2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" section

2.1. The section label - change font color and background color. (see #1.1. bug)
                              2.2. "Current Provider" listbox - fix ABC order.
                              2.3. "International calls included?" label - fix/change "?" to colon ":".
                              2.4 "Long distance included?" label - fix/change "?" to colon ":".

"3. High Speed Internet Service" section:

3.1. The section label - change font color and background color. (see #1.1. bug)
                              3.2. "Wireless Aircard" checkbox and "Provider" textbox (see picture attached).
                              Bug steps to reproduce: 1. enable "WA" box, 2. put some info in "P" box, 3. disable "WA" box, 4. "P" box remains filled.
                              Fix - make "P" box blank if/as "WA" box is disabled (again).

"4. TV Service" section:

4.1. The section label - change font color and background color. (see #1.1. bug)
                              4.2. "Current Provider:" listbox - fix ABC order.

"5. Home Security Service" section:

5.1. The section label - change font color and background color. (see #1.1. bug)
                              5.2. "I do not have ..." checkbox and "My monthly bill is ..." textbox (see picture attached).
                              Bug (same as 3.2.) steps to reproduce: 1. enable "I do not..." box, 2. put some info in "My monthly..." box, 3. disable "I do..." box, 4. "My monthly..." box remains filled.
                              Fix - make "My monthly..." box blank if/as "I do not..." box is disabled (again).
                              5.3. "Current Provider" listbox - fix ABC order.

"6. Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" section:

6.1. The section label - change font color and background color. (see #1.1. bug)

"7. Gas and Electric Services" section:

7.1. The section label - change font color and background color. (see #1.1. bug)
                              7.2. "Current Provider" listbox - fix ABC order.
                              7.3. "I am opento using different provider" checkbox - fix/correct "opento" to "open to".

"8. Comments" section:

8.1. The section label - change font color and background color. (see #1.1. bug)
                              8.2. Textbox - disable right-bottom element of changing box size. (see picture attached)

"Bottom" section:

9.1. Make Default button - nice to have.
                              9.2. Buttons "Submit" and "Clear" - fix buttons size (make it equal).
                              9.3. "Clear" button - fix action as required. Bug action: message "Error 17896 - Invalid
                              data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!" (see picture attached).

Reported by SQA tester: Kirill Abramov.

Comment

Working...
                              X