No announcement yet.

Class August 1, 2019 - Taulia and/or Energy-Telecom bug reports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title: Energy Telecom - Home Page - "Clear" button at the end of the page leads to error message;
    Type of bug - Functional;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - High;
    My environment - Mac Book Air, Version 10.10.3, Google Chrome;
    Actions performed:
    1. Open the home page of Energy Telecom;
    2. Type in random text in any field;
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the page;
    4. Push "Clear button;
    Expected result - "Clear" button should clear the random text we typed in Step 2;
    Actual result - After pushing "Clear" button, the text does not get deleted and an error message appears the the top of the page ("Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!);

Title: Energy Telecom - Home Page - "Submit" and "Clear" buttons at the end of the page are different sizes;
    Type of bug - Visual;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - Medium;
    Actions performed:
    2. Scroll to the bottom of the page;
    3. Observe "Submit" and "Clear buttons;
    Expected result - "Submit" and "Clear" buttons should have the same dimensions;
    Actual result - "Clear" button is visually smaller than "Submit" button;

Title: Energy Telecom - Home Page - misspelling of "opento" in 7. Gas and Electric Services;
    Type of bug - Content;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - Low;
    Actions performed:
    2. Scroll down to 7. Gas and Electric Services;
    3. Observe the last line in this section "I am opento using different provider";
    Expected result - "Opento" should be to separate words "open to"
    Actual result - "Opento" is typed all together without a space in between;

Title: Energy Telecom - Home Page - Text box "ZIP" accepts invalid zip code values;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - High;
    Actions performed:
    2. Go to the field of "ZIP" and type five random numbers;
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and push "Submit";
    Expected result - If invalid values are typed in for ZIP code the error message, that appears at the top of the page underneath the title when something required is not entered correctly, should contain a line saying "Please enter a valid zip code" (that line appears is four digit zip code is entered);
    Actual result - After pushing "Submit" button and given that all other required fields are filled in correctly, the system accepts our application with invalid zip code;

Title: Energy Telecom - Home Page - Error message appears if "Referred by" is not filled in although it is not a required field;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - Medium;
    Actions performed:
    2. Fill out all required fields;
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the page;
    4. Push "Submit" button;
    Expected result - After pushing "Submit" our application should be accepted given all required fields are filled out ("Referred by" is not a required field);
    Actual result - An error message will appear on top of the page underneath the title stating "Please enter the name of the person you were referred by"

Title: Taulia - Invoices Page - Missing "Actions" button at the end of the list with displayed invoices;
    Type of bug - Visual;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - High;
    Actions performed:
    1. Open Taulia page;
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the list with displayed invoices;
    Expected result - The last column of the list with displayed invoices should have "Actions" button after each invoice;
    Actual result - The "Actions" button is missing for the last invoice that is displayed;

Title: Taulia - Invoices Page - Different date formats in "Search my invoices" field and "Showing invoices" list
    Type of bug - Visual;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - Low;
    Actions performed:
    1. Open Taulia page;
    2. Observe the date format in "Search my invoices filed" in the text box "Invoice date";
    3. Scroll down and observe the column "Inv.date" in the "Showing invoices" list;
    Expected result - The date format to be the same all across;
    Actual result - The date format for "Search my invoices" invoice date field shows as mm/dd/yyyy while the date format in "Showing invoices" in the Inv.date column shows as dd-mmm-yyyy;

Title: Taulia - Invoices Page - "Due date" and "PO#" values in the Showing invoices list are swapped;
    Type of bug - Visula;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - High;
    Actions performed:
    1. Open Taulia page;
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the list with displayed invoices;
    3. Observe the value in both "Due date" and "PO#" columns;
    Expected result - The "Due date" column to show the last day a payment can be made and "PO#" column to show the purchase order number;
    Actual result - The "Due date" column shows the purchase order number, and the "PO#" column shows the due date;

Title: Taulia - Invoices Page - Mismatch between the specified number for "Results per page" and the actual number of invoices appearing per page;
    Type of bug - Visual;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - Low;
    Actions performed:
    1. Open Taulia page;
    2. Observe that the value entered in the "Results per page" text box in "Search my invoices" section
    3. Count the number of invoices that appear in the Showing Invoices List;
    Expected result - To see ten invoices showing per page;
    Actual result - There are eleven invoices showing per page;

Title: Taulia - Invoices Page - Missing footer links;
    Type of bug - Visual;
    Frequency - Always;
    Priority - Medium;
    Actions performed:
    1. Open Taulia page;
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page;
    Expected result - To see footer links such as "The site is powered by", when the site was created, site map, about us, etc.
    Actual result - There are no footer links what so ever;

Comment

Taulia and Energy-Telecom bug reports.docx

Comment

Operation system: Windows 8.1(64 bit), browser: Chrome 75.0.3770.142(64 bit)
        Testing page: http://taulia.portnov.com/

1. "Search by invoices": most of the labels are missing colon character in the end.
        2. Search results: there are 11 results on the page instead of 10 as per the "Result by page" list box.
        3. "Due date" column: data is not provided in a common date format.
        4. "PO#" column: data is provided in a date format instead of PO# format.
        5. Search results: in the invoice 1122339044 status "Paid" contains a tooltip "Approved" instead of tooltip "Paid".
        6. Search results: the last invoice on the page is missing button "Actions".
        7. Search results: the number of pages on the bottom of the page is missing number 5.
        8. Search results: there should be 43 pages instead of 32 pages (422 invoices, 10 per page).
        9. "Invoce #" column name is misspelled.
        10. In the "Status" column "Rejcted" word is misspelled.

Comment

Bug reports for "Taulia"

1. The row #11 is missing the " Actions" button.
          2. "PO #" column: Header name and data type in cells are inconsistent.
          3. "Due Date" column: Header name and data type in cells are inconsistent.
          4. Search results: there are 11 results on the page instead of 10 as per "Results per page" list box.
          5. In "Status" column the word "Rejcted" is misspelled in first cell instead of "Rejected".
          6. "Amount" column: sort order violated $22,409.37 must go after $22,376.00, not before.

Bug reports for "Energy-Telecom Service Review"

1. "State" listbox: Indiana State abbreviation is "IND" instead of "IN".
          2. Text field "First Name": should not accept special symbols.
          3. Text field "Last Name": should not accept special symbols.
          4. Text field "First Name": should not accept numbers.
          5. Text field "Last Name": should not accept numbers.
          6. "First name" field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
          7. "Last name" field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.

Comment

Taulia:
            1.In column "Due date" there is an inappropriate format.
            2.In section "Search my Invoices" in field "Invoice date" next parameters are chosen "from 6/5/2011 to 9/30/11", but in column "Invoice date" there is invoice from 1-Oct-2011.
            3.The data on "Invoice" page are sorted by "Amount" from smaller to larger values, but in column "Amount" the value " $22,409.37" are coming before the value "$22,376.00".
            4.At the bottom of page "Invoices" in pagination number "5" is missing.
            5.In column "PO #" there is an inappropriate format.
            6.On the page "Invoices" under the section "Search my invoices", "Showing 422 invoices" while on pagination at the bottom of page there are 32 pages and in section "Search my invoices" in the field "Results per page" the parameter is "10".

Energy Telecom:
            1.In "State" list box 2 States - Nevada and Hawaii are missing.
            2.The field "Referred by" is not required but it behaves like it is required.
            3.The required field "Email" accepts inappropriate format.
            4.The required field "First Name" accepts numbers.
            5.The required field "Last Name" accepts numbers.

Comment

Bug Reports on Taulia.docx

Comment

Operating sistem Windows 8.1 Brawser Mozilla Firefox
                Attached Files
                Last edited by svetlana_barilova; 08-09-2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Bug reports on Taulia / Energy
                  Attached Files

Comment

Taulia Bug report
                    1. Labels in "Invioces" folder doesn't have colons
                    2. Inconsistency in "Search" section by "Invoice date". Present invoice beyond time frame (1-Oct-2011)
                    3. Inconsistency in "Search" section by "Results per page". Sorted by 10 results per page, in fact 11 results om the page.
                    4. Mismatch in total amount of invoices. Stated "422 invoices", but expected no more then 352 (11 results x 32 pages)
                    5. Misspelled name of the column "Invoce #" in invoices table.
                    6. Columns "Due Date" and "PO #" has inconsistency in results.
                    7. Column "Amount" sorted in descrease maner, but results provided in increase order.
                    8. Column "Amount" has inconsistency in sorted results, such as $22,409.37 more then $22,376.00.
                    9. Very bottom row in invoices table doesn't included buttom "Actions"
                    10. Numbers of result pages has missing page "5"
                    11. Results table doesn't reflect belonging invoices to customer "General Electric"
                    12. Printed document of the page 1 dispalyed inconsistently.

Comment

Bug Report for Energy-Telecom

Contact Information section

1. "STATE" list box: for Indiana state is misspelled "IND" instead of "IN"
                      2. "STATE" list box: for Nevada state is missing the abbreviation "NV"
                      3. "STATE" list box: the word "OTHER" should not appear ( is extra)
                      4. "ZIP" field should not accept letters
                      5. "REFERRED BY" field is not implemented as required field

Comment

Taulia GUI Bug Report.
                        http://taulia.portnov.com/

1. "Header" area/section:

1.1. Top right corner links field has missed spaces (User Manager |Profile |Help|Logout) - add required spaces: (User Manager | Profile | Help | Logout).

2. "Search my invoices" section:

2.1. "Search my invoices ... Hide search parameters" header - the "Hide..." link has no action, add required action for the "Hide..." link .
                        2.2. Add colon ":" for all labels.
                        2.3. "Invoice number" entry field - disable non-digits.
                        2.4. "Customer" listbox - add all/more items (by requirements), and item "Other" as well.
                        2.5.1. "Purchase order" row - fix "binoculars" button, add action or delete the button.
                        2.5.2. "Purchase order" label - add "number" or "#" -> "Purchase order number/#".
                        2.5.3. "Purchase order" entry field - disable non-digits.
                        2.6.1. "From amount" label - change to "Amount: from"
                        2.6.2. "Amount: from" label - add missing currency sign "($)" -> "Amount, $: from".
                        2.6.3. "Amount: from" 2 entry fields - disable non-digits.
                        2.7.1. "Invoice date" label - add "from" -> ""Invoice date: from"
                        2.7.2. "Invoice date" entry field - enable data input (bug: input disabled).
                        2.8. "Invoice status' listbox - add all/more items (by requirements).
                        2.9. "Results per page" listbox - add more items (by requirements).
                        2.10. "Search" button - enable action (bug: no action).

3. "Showing XXX* invoices" section/table:
                        (* - all results number)

3.1.1. The section header - rename by requirements: "Showing 1-10 of XXX* results".
                        3.1.2. The section header, "Download list" link - enable action (bug: no action).
                        3.1.3. The section header, "Refresh" link - enable action (bug: no action).
                        3.2. "Invoce #" column name/label - correct to "Invoice #" (bug: no "i").
                        3.3. "Due Date" column has wrong data (PO #) - fix by reqs (see bug #3.7).
                        3.4. "PO #" column has wrong data (Due Date) - fix by reqs (see bug #3.6).
                        3.5. "Amount" column name/label - fix sorting action (low -> high).
                        Bug: $100.10 -> $110.00; $22,409.37 -> $22,376.00.
                        3.6. "Status" column - fix spelling: "Rejcted" add "e" to be "Rejected".
                        3.7. "Payment" column - add info/data in all blank/empty cells (see reqs).
                        3.8. "Actions" column - add column name/label (bug: no name/label).
                        3.9. The table has wrong row (with "Inv. Date" data "1-Oct-2011") - fix by "Invoice date" range of "Search my invoices" section.
                        3.10. The table has extra 11th row - fix the table rows number by "Results per page" of "Search my invoices" section.
                        3.11.1. The table bottom field - add label "Go to page #".
                        3.11.2. "Go to page #" field - add link for page #5.
                        3.11.3. "Go to page #" field - fix** pages total number (1,2...32).
                        ** - if the table has 422 results, and "Results per page" value is "10", pages total number is 422/10 = 42,2 (43).

/Reported by SQA tester: Kirill Abramov.

Comment

Write at least 10 bug reports on Taulia and/or Energy-Telecom applications:

TAULIA:

#1. Labels of all text fields and list boxes in "Search my invoices" section should end up with the colon character.
                          #2. Title of column "Invoce #" in the search results is misspelled.
                          #3. Search results: value "Rejcted" in the column "Status" is misspelled.
                          #4. Mismatch between column titles "Due Date"/"PO #" and the values in the columns.
                          #5. Inconsistency in the sort order by "Amount": values are displayed in ascending order instead of descending.
                          #6. Inconsistency in search results: 11 rows per page are displayed instead of 10.
                          #7. Inconsistency in search results: "Action" button is not displayed in the row #11.
                          #8. Inconsistency in search results: value "1-Oct-2011" in column "Inv. Date" is out of search range (6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011).
                          #9. Pagination issue: links to pages "5" and "Next" are missing.
                          #10. Inconsistency in format of values in text field "From amount" and column "Amount".
                          #11. Inconsistency in format of values in text field "Invoice date" and column "Inv. Date".
                          #12. Footer is missing.
                          #13. Inconsistency in alignments of header elements "User Manager", "Profile", "Help", and "Logout".
                          #14. Inconsistency in alignments of search results: column titles are not centered.

ENERGY TELECOM:

#1. Text field "First Name" doesn't get default input focus.
                          #2. "Submit" button should be disabled unless all required fields of the form are completed.
                          #3. "Clear" button should be disabled unless any data is entered in the form.
                          #4. Mismatch in sizes of "Submit" and "Clear" buttons.
                          #5. Pushing "Clear" button leads to error message instead of clearing all data entries of the form.
                          #6. Wrong tab order: input focus shifts from text field "First Name" to text field "Referred by" instead of text field "Last name".
                          #7. Typo in list item of list box "State": "IND" instead of "IN".
                          #8. Items in list box "State" should be listed in alphabetical order.
                          #9. Incomplete list of items in list box "Months left on current contract": values "11", "12" ..."24", and "more" are missing.
                          #10. Sections 1,2,4,5,7: items in list box "Current Provider" should be listed in alphabetical order.
                          #11. Section 7: typo in check box "I am opento using different provider" ("opento" instead of "open to")
                          #12. Text field "Referred by" behaves as a required field.
                          #13. Text field "ZIP" should not allow inputing letters.
                          #14. Text field "ZIP" should not allow pasting non-digits.
                          #15. Text field "ZIP" should not allow pasting more than 5 characters.
                          #16. Text field "Phone" should not allow pasting non-digits.

Comment

Enviorment - macOS 10.14.6, browser Safari

Taulia GUI bugs:
                            1. The page displays 11 entries instead of 10
                            2. On 33 pages of 11 entries each, cannot fit 422 entries. (11*33=363)
                            3. Error in the name of the first column of the table (Invoce - Invoice)
                            4. Error in the word Rejcted in the first row of the table, in the column Status (correctly Rejected)
                            5. Swap the column names Due date and PO #
                            6. Sort error in the Amount column: $ 22,376 after $ 22,409.37, but it should be before it
                            7. There is no Action button in the row No. 11 in the table
                            8. The input field Invoice number allows you to enter letters and special characters, although this is inappropriate
                            9. The Purchase order input field allows free entry of letters and special characters, although this is inappropriate
                            10. The input field From amount: allows free entry of letters and special characters, although this is inappropriate
                            11. The label From amount: contains a colon symbol, unlike other labels do not contain it
                            12. The input field Invoice date does not allow changing the date.
                            Last edited by farmax; 2 weeks ago. Reason: Didn't see all the text

Comment

Working...
                            X