1. Tab order( when puch the button "tab order" it skips all Text fields from First Name:Text field to Referred by:Text field.
2. First Name: and Last Name: Text fields are accepted numbers.
3. City:Text field dose not have "Dropdown lists" with name of other cities.
4. ZIP:Text field is accepted letters and it has more than 5 numbers
5. Phone:Text field dose not allow you type your phone number continuously because if you need to continue type your cell phone you need to choose each Text field by using "mouse method". if i use numlock numbers.
6. Referred by:Text field is accepted numbers.

1. 1. Cell Phone Service/My monthly bill is approximately:"Text field" is accepted letters.
2. 1. Cell Phone Service/Months left on current contract:"dropdown lists" has only 10 month instead 12 or 36.

1. 2. Local/Long Distances/International Service /Primary Phone Number:"Text field" dose not allow you type your phone number continuously because if you need to continue type your cell phone you need to choose each Text field by using "mouse method" if i use numlock numbers.

1. High Speed Internet Service/Current Provider:"Dropdown lists" has mistake it is indicated Cox instead Fox.
2. High Speed Internet Service/Type of service:Wireless Aircard "Checkboxe"/Provider "Text field" is accepted numbers.

1.4. TV Service/Months left on plan:"Dropdown lists" dos not have "More".

1. 8. Comments:"Text fields" has a problem when i am trying to remove typed infiormation push "Clear" button it does not remove more over i see "Message Boxe" with warning information on it when i pushed the "Clear" button.

1.1 "Submit" button has an error because i did not fill correctly *First Name:/ *Last Name:/*Street Address:/*City:/*Email:/ and it has mismatch beetween zip code and state and page responds to me i should correctly fill only cell phone information and more Referred by: "Text fields it is not required information but page responds i have to fill it up.
Attached Files