Energy-Telecom Online Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy-Telecom Online Form

1. After filling out "First Name" field, tab order goes to "Referred By" instead of "Last Name" field.
    2. The form was successfully submitted without filling out the field "Email", which is marked as a required field.
    3. The field "Referred By" acts as required field when is not marked with asterisk
    4. The field "State" not in alphabetical order.
    5. The button "Clear" at the bottom of the page shows: Error 17896
    6. The field "My monthly bill is approximately" allows letters when it should only be numbers
    7. The Field "Current Provider" not in alphabetical order for all sections of form
    8. Checkbox Under gas and electric services does not have space between open and to "opento"

My checklist to the Energy-Telecom Online Form. Tested on OS Windows 10

1. The label “International calls included?”: add a colon character after “?”.
    2. The label “Long distance included?” doesn’t end up with a colon character.
    3. Dropdown list “State”: there are 49 items (states) only.
    4. Dropdown list “State”: remove “Other” item.
    5. Dropdown list “State”: all items have to be enumerated in the alphabet order.
    6. “Energy-Telecom Service Review” form: there is no any field that gets default input focus
    7. The text field “Referred by” are not defined as a required field. If you missed this text field and pushed the “Submit” button you’d see the notification “Please enter the name of the person you were referred by”.
    8. When you push the button “Clear” you will find out it reports error notification “17896. Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer!!!”.
    9. It’s not possible to renew the page after filling some text fields - just pop-ups the notification with warning you may lose the information you’ve typed in. When you push the button “Confirm” nothing happens.
    10. There is incorrect Tab order in the block of text fields “Contact information”.
    11. There are different font sizes on the buttons “Submit” and “Clear”.
    12. There is no defined format for the text field “My monthly bill is approximately” in section 1 “Cell Phone Service”.
    13. There is no defined format for the text field “My monthly bill is approximately” in section 2 “Local/long Distances/International Service”.
    14. There is no defined format for the text field “Total Bill” in section 2 “Local/long Distances/International Service”.
    15. There is no defined format for the text field “My monthly bill is approximately” in section 3 “High Speed Internet Service”.
    16. There is no defined format for the text field “My monthly bill is approximately” in section 4 “TV Service”.
    17. There is no defined format for the text field “My monthly bill is approximately” in section 5 “Home Security Service”.
    18. There is no defined format for the text fields “My monthly bill is approximately (summer)” in section 7 “Gas and Electric Services”.
    19. There is no defined format for the text fields “My monthly bill is approximately (winter)” in section 7 “Gas and Electric Services”.

Comment

Working...
    X