• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win 10
    Firefox 54.0.1.
    1. TUB order at “Contact information” section works in inappropriate order
    2. Push Buttons at the bottom of the page mismatch the size
    3. “Clear” button at the bottom of the page doesn’t work. Pop-up window shows “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!”. (Functionality?)
    4. Drop down window “State” at “Contact information” in not in alphabetical order.
    5. Drop down window “State” has mismatching standard 2-characters abbreviation.
    6. Drop down window “State” has selection “Other” in a middle of the alphabetical list
    7. Text field “Zip” allows none-numeric characters
    8. Section “Contact information” drop down window “Best Way To Contact Me:” has options: Select/Phone/Email.
    9. When user push “Submit” button at the bottom of the page field “Referred by:” indicated as required.
    10. When user push “Submit” asterisk indicators for required fields are in different colors.

Comment

Browser: Opera

1. No access to the homepage

2. In the "Contact Information" the label "Best Way To Contact Me": only the first letter of the first word should be capitalized.

Question: Actually i would prefer to see all the labels with this rule applied. Is it the common practice to switch from all capitalized words labels to first word capitalized?

3. Place a blinking cursor at the beginning of the first data entry field automatically. / Make the first data entry field "First Name" as a default input focus.

4. Tab order should be logical: "First Name" > "Last Name" > etc.

4. In the "Cell Phone Service" field align labels "Minutes on plan" and "Number of phones on plan" vertically, to the left side of the field.

5. The "Submit" and "Clear" buttons should be of the same size.

6. in the "Gas and Electronic Services" the label "I am opento using different provider" should be "I am open to using different provider".

7. "Email" doesn't work as a required field.

8. "Referred by" should be marked as a required field //or shouldn't work like that depending on the requirements.

9. "Cell Phone Service" > "Current Provider": add the "other" item to the drop down list as there are more providers available (MetroPCS, AT&T, etc) and the data entry field is advised to add.

10. In the "Cell Phone Service" field the check box "I am happy with my current provider" should be deleted. It is irrelevant information.

11. "Cell Phone Service" > "My monthly bill is approximately" field: the input type should be numeric.

12. "Cell Phone Service" > "Months left on current contract": "11" and "12" items should be added to the drop-box.

13. "Cell Phone Service" > "Number of phones on plan": Data entry field is advised instead of the drop box //or to decrease the number of items to 10. (100 seems unreal option)

14. "Cell Phone Service" > "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately": Label should be in one line.

15. "Cell Phone Service" > "I like my handset" should be deleted. It is irrelevant information.

16. Three "Bundled with" labels is the recurring information request. Impossible to deselect item if chosen accidentally.

17. "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" is advised rename as "2. Phone".

18. "State" drop down menu is not in Alphabetic order.
      19. "4. TV Service" > "Current Provider": items are not in Alphabetic order.

20. "5. Home Security Service" > "Current Provider": items are not in Alphabetic order.

Comment

#1. TAB doesn't move in a logical order: "First Name" should be followed by "Last Name" vs. "Referred By"
        #2. "State" drop down list: remove BC (not US state)
        #3."State" drop down list: spelling error, replace IND needs with IN
        #4. "State" drop down list: remove "Other"
        #5. "State" drop down list: add missing states, HI and NV
        #6. Section "1. Sell Phone Service": replace check boxes with radio buttons
        #7. "Monthly Bill" input field should have numerical value and be limited to a reasonable amount of symbols (4)
        #8. Section "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service": add “None” radio button to a “Bundled With:”
        #9. Section "3. High Speed Internet Service": add "None" radio button to a "Bundled With:"
        #10. Section "4. TV Service": add "None" radio button to a "Bundled With:"
        #11. "Current Provider" drop down list is not in alphabetical order: sort alphabetically.
        #12. Replace "Wireless Aircard" check box with a radio button
        #13. Spelling error in section "7. Gas and Electric Services": replace "opento" with "open to"
        #14. "Clear" and "Submit" push buttons are different in size
        #15. "International Call Included" and "Long Distance Included" labels have a question mark at the end: replace with a colon.
        Last edited by akazakevich; 08-29-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

1. TAB order: "Contact Information" section input focus moves not in a logical order from "First name" field to the "Referred by" field instead of "Last name" field.

2. "State" drop down menu: states are placed not in an alphabetical order.

3. "Cell Phone Service" section "Current Provider" drop down menu item doesn't have "other" option; "Months left on current contract" drop down menu item has limited numbers up to 10 only.

4. TAB order: "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section "Bundled with" field Tab button moves to "Total Bills" field instead of selection menu items

5. TAB order: "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section "International calls included", "Long distance included" fields TAB button doesn't move to selection menu items.

5. GUI: "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section "International calls included, Long distance included" fields don't end up with colon mark.

6. GUI: "High Speed Internet Service" section, "Type of service" field, "Wireless Aircardion" selection menu item indicated with square checkbox instead of circle checkbox.

7. TAB order: "Type of service" field Tab button moves to the next field instead of selection menu items.

8. DEFAULT button and GUI: "High Speed Internet Service" section, "Provider" menu has invalid data input field and located not in a proper place.

9. TAB order: "TV Service" section, "Bundled with" menu Tab button moves to the next field instead of selection menu items.

10. GUI: "I currently have" menu option checkboxes are indicated with square checkbox instead of circle checkbox.

11. GUI: "Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" section is moved to the left side.

12. GUI: "Gas and Electric Services" section, "I am opento using different provider" checkbox is misspelled.

13. GUI: "Submit, Clear" buttons are in different font size.

14. "Email" field doesn't work as a required field.
          Steps to reproduce:
          - Open the http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/index.php
          - Make sure all the required fields are empty
          - Push the "Submit button" and observe
          Last edited by Nataly; 08-29-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

1. Web page doesn't have default input focus.
            2. TAB order in not logical and typological.
            3. List Box "State" not in alphabetical order.
            4. List Box "State" doesn't have abbreviation of all US States.
            5. List Box "State" contains abbreviation which is not US States.
            6. List Box "State" shouldn't contains "Other"
            7. Label "ZIP" Edit Box allows to input letter.
            8. Section 1. "Cell Phone Service: Label "My monthly bill is approximately:" Edit Box allows to input letter.
            9. Section 7. "Gas and Electric Services": Label "*I am opento using different provider" has spelling error.
            10. User gets new window with Error 17896 when push the Button "Clear"

Comment

1. "Tab" order input focus moves from "first name" field to the "referred by:"field instead of "last name".
              2. "First name" text field allows numbers and special characters to use.
              3. "last name" text field allows numbers and special characters to use.
              4. "City'' text field allows to use special characters.
              5. "State" list box has wrong data "other"
              6. ''My monthly bill is approximately:" text box allows to use letters.
              7. "Month left on current contract :" list box has 10 months.
              8. "Current provider " list box has choice "other" but there is no field to put others information.
              9. "I am opento using different provider" text box has grammatical mistake in the word "opento" ,has to be open to .
              10. "clear" button doesn't work, gives error massage.

Comment

Bug Report for Energy-Telecom Service Review

1. Tab Order under “Contact Information” is out of order.
                - Run the Energy-Telecom Service Review web application
                - Select “First Name” input field
                - Push Tab
                Observe: The order of the Tab button goes to “Referred by” field instead of “Last Name” field.

2. No Default Button
                Observe: No Default Button anywhere instead of it being in the “First Name” field.

3. Under “Contact Information” Drop down menu for “State” is not in alphabetical order.

4. Under “7. Gas and Electric Services” the word “opento” is misspelled instead of “open to”.

5. Under “Contact Information” the “Please enter your Email” is missing after pushing “Submit”
                - Run the Energy Telecom-Service Review web application
                - Leave all fields empty
                - Scroll to the bottom of Page
                - Push “Submit”
                Observe: “Please enter your Email” is missing from the list of Required Field on top of page in red. The Asterisk next to “Email” is not in red as should be.

6. “Submit” and “Clear” buttons inconsistent
                - Run the Energy-Telecom Service Review web application and scroll to the bottom.
                Observe: “Submit” button is inconsistent with the “Clear” button.

7. “Clear” Button does not work
                - Fill in a few of the fields
                - Scroll to bottom of page, Push the Clear Button
                Observe: Error message pops up.

Bug Report for Taulia Web Application

1. Labels under “Search my invoices” missing colons after “Invoice Number”, “Customer”, “Purchase Order”, “Invoice date”, “Invoice Status”, “Results per page”.

2. Under the header “Showing 422 invoices” the word “Invoce #” is misspelled. Should be “Invoice #”.

3. Page number 5 is missing on bottom of page
                - Run Taulia web application
                - Scroll to the bottom of page
                Observe: In the bottom left hand corner under the page number tabs, page number 5 is missing between page 4 and 6.

4. “Actions” button is missing for Invoice # 1122338095
                - Run Taulia web application
                - Scroll to bottom of page
                Observe: Under “Invoice # 1122338095” to the right, the “Actions” button is missing.
                Last edited by G_Anto; 08-29-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Service Review" bug report. (8/29/17)

Browser: Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)

CONTACT SECTION
                  1. 'EMAIL' input field doesn't work as a required field.
                  Steps to reproduce:
                  - Open http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/index.php
                  - Make sure all required fields are empty.
                  - Push the 'SUBMIT' button - wait for page to display errors.
                  - The asterisk next to the 'EMAIL' input field label is in blue, not red.
                  - There is no '* PLEASE ENTER YOUR EMAIL' error message provided along with other
                  required fields.
                  2. 'REFERRED BY' input field which is not a required field is listed in required fields error message.
                  Steps to reproduce:
                  - Make sure all required fields are empty.
                  - Push the 'SUBMIT' button - wait for the page to display errors.
                  - The 'REFERRED BY' input field label is listed.
                  3. Tab order is not logical.
                  Steps to reproduce:
                  - Push Tab 2 times - observe tab order
                  - The tab order goes from 'First name' input field --> 'Referred by' input field.
                  4. 'STATE:' dropdown box values are not in alphabetical order
                  5. 'STATE': dropdown box contains the value 'other'.
                  6. 'ZIP:' input field allows characters other than numbers

CELL PHONE SERVICE SECTION
                  7. 'CURRENT PROVIDER:' dropdown box doesn't contain an 'other' value.
                  8. 'MY MONTHLY BILL IS APPROXIMATELY:' input field allows strings.

GAS AND ELECTRIC SERVICES SECTION
                  9. 'I AM OPEN TO USING DIFFERENT PROVIDER' checkbox field contains a mispelling.
                  - Actual: 'I AM OPENTO USING DIFFERENT PROVIDER'.
                  - Expected: 'I AM OPEN TO USING DIFFERENT PROVIDER'

GENERAL
                  10. 'CLEAR' button does not refresh the form.
                  Steps to reproduce:
                  - Fill out the form
                  - Go to the bottom of the page and click the 'CLEAR' button. - observe the error message.
                  - "www.energy-telecom.portnov.com says: Error 17896 - Invalid data request.
                  please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"

Comment

1. Section 1 "Cell Phone Service" - in a drop off "Current Provider" list option "None" is missing
                    2. Section 1 "Cell Phone Service" - user can check 2 check boxes out of 2 when only one supposed to be checked
                    3. Section 3 "High Speed Internet Service" - in a "Type of service" label: check boxes have different design (3 round and one square)
                    4. Section 5 "Home Security Service" - drop off list "Current Provider" shows result not in alphabetical order
                    5. "Contact Information" section - text box "First Name" allows user to put digits in
                    6. Button "Clear" doesn't work properly. Error message pop up
                    Steps to reproduce:
                    - Go to http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/ page
                    - Fill out any fields
                    - Push the button "Clear"
                    - Observe

Comment

***In Contact Information TAB order : input moves from “First Name” field to a “Referred by” field instead of “Last Name “ field.

***In “7. Gas and Electric Services” Check box “*I am opento using different provider” part of text is misspelled. It should appear as “*I am open to using different provider”

***Select Box "State" does not display list ofStates in Alphbetical order

***"Referred by:"data input field is not indicated as a required field.
                      When left empty and attempt to Push button "Submit" submit process fails with a message:
                      "* Please enter the name of the person you were referred by”

***-"*City:" data input field accepts input of numbers and special characters (such as "@#$%) without failed messages

***-"*Street Address:" data input field accepts input of numbers and special characters (such as "@#$%) without failed messages

***"*First Name:" data input field accepts input of numbers and special characters (such as "@#$%) without failed message

***"*Last Name:" data input field accepts input of numbers and special characters (such as "@#$%) without failed messages

***"*Street Address:" data input field accepts input of numbers and special characters (such as "@#$%) without failed messages

***"*Email:" data input field accepts input of numbers and special characters (such as "@#$%) without failed messages

***"Referred by:" data input field accepts input of numbers and special characters (such as "@#$%) without failed messages

***"*Email:" data input field accepts null input without indicating that referred field is empty

Comment

1. "Contact information" text box:
                        - "States" section: drop-down list:
                        - wrong order of states, not in alphabetical order;
                        - misspelling in "BC" (should be "DC") and "IND" (should be "IN)";
                        - wrong numbers of states (missed "HI" and "NV").
                        - Tab order is moving through text-fields "First name" to "Referred by" illogically.
                        - "Zip code" section accepts alpha characters A-Z. Should be numerical only.
                        - Names of text fields containing two or more words "Only first letter of first word of text field can be capitalized".

2. "Cell Phone Service" text box:
                        - "Current Provider" section:
                        - list of phone service providers is not completed; according to research in USA more then 10.
                        - "Months left on current contract" section:
                        - numbers of months is wrong, should be "11"; in case user buys plan on current month, he has 11 month left if the plan is annual.
                        Last edited by kurakov90; 08-29-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

1: Contact Information:
                          a) "TAB" order doesn't move in logical order.
                          b) Make "State" list box in an alphabetical order.
                          c) "State" list box has a wrong data: correct "BC"to "DC", "IND" to "IN", add "NV" and "HI".
                          d) "Email" text box is suppose to be as a required field. Registration form allows to enter Null input (to leave it blank). After submitting the form the system doesn't show that "email" field is required. The asterisk sign shows up in blue color instead of red after submitting the form and Error message is appeared.
                          e) "Referred by" text box, after submitting the registration form indicates as a required field.(it not suppose to be required according to requirements for fields (has no asterisk)).

2: Cell Phone Service:
                          a) "Months left on current contract" list box contains only 10 months out of 12.
                          b) "Minutes on plan" and "Number of phones on plan" list boxes needs to be aligned.

3: Local/Long Distances/International Service:
                          b) "Wireless Aircard" checkbox needs to be aligned to other check boxes in the " High Speed Internet Service" section

4: High Speed Internet Service:
                          b) "I currently have" check boxes needs to be aligned to check boxes from "Bundled with" line.

5) TV Service:
                          a) "Current Provider" list box content is not in an alphabetical order.
                          b) "TAB" order doesn't move in logical order.

6) Digital Phone Service with Video Phone
                          a) "I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)" check box needs to be aligned to other check boxes from sections 1,5,7

7: Gas and Electric Services
                          a) "Current Provider" list box is not in an alphabetical order.
                          b) "I am opento using different provider" check box is misspelled: correct "opento" to "open to"

7: "Submit" and "Clear" buttons are have different font size.
                          8: "Submit" and "Clear" buttons have different sizes
                          9: "Clear" button doesn't work. When push the "Clear" button the system shows error: "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!
                          Last edited by Slav Efimov; 08-29-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

1. Page does't have default input focus.
                            2.In section "Contact Information" TAB order move from “First Name” text field, to “Referred by” instead "Last name"
                            3. In section 2-3-4 TAB key doesn't work with not selected radial button.
                            4. Label "Referred by" is not indicates as a required field.
                            5. In section "Contact Information " menu "State"has wrong alphabetical order.
                            6. in section "Contact Information ", label "Phone", to input a phone number you can go through all fields without TAB, but to delete a number you need to click at each filed separately.
                            7. Button "Submit" and button "Clear" are not consistent
                            8. In the section "7 Gas and electric services" checkbox label "I am opento using different provider" have a misspelling in "opento"
                            9. In section "1 Sell phone service", label "My monthly bill is approximately:" input field accept letters

Comment

1. No default input focus specified.
                              2. Check boxes "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider" should be changed to radio buttons.
                              3. List box " State" has 48 US states, instead of 50.
                              4. List box "" State": remove "BC" and "Others".
                              5. List box "Current provider" in section #1 "Cell Phone Service": add "Other".
                              6. "Zip" field shouldn't accepts letters, digits only.
                              7. Misspelled text in section #7: replace "opento" with "open to".
                              8. "Submit" button is larger in size then "Clear" button.
                              9. List box "State": replace "IND" to "IN".
                              10. List box "Months left on current contract" in section #1 doesn't allow to choose 11 months, only 10.

Comment

Bug-1 Issue title: There is a logical disorder in moving the focus between input fields.
                                Where it happened: http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/ section “Contact Information”
                                Type: GUI
                                Frequency: every time
                                Priority: low
                                Environments: OS Windows 7 x64 SP1 Browser Firefox 55.0.3 x32
                                Description (action performed, expected and actual results): when you press TAB key in the active input field “first name” focus moves into the field “Referred by:” instead of logically moving into the field “Last name”
                                Bug-2 Issue title: Wrong order of values in the drop-down combo box.
                                Where it happened: http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/ section “Contact Information” drop down box “State:”
                                Type: Functional
                                Description (action performed, expected and actual results): Abbreviations of the states in the drop-down combo box “State” are not in the alphabetical order.
                                Bug-3 Issue title: the drop-down box “Best Way To Contact Me:” doesn’t have a default value
                                Where it happened: http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/ section “Contact Information”
                                Description (action performed, expected and actual results): The field “Best Way To Contact Me:” doesn’t have a default value, would be reasonable to put “by default” the most convenient for our company way to contact the possible clients (email or phone) and let the clients change it if they are disagree with contact way by default.
                                Bug-4 Issue title: The wrong amount of states in the drop down box “State:”
                                Priority: Critical
                                Description (action performed, expected and actual results): There are 50 states in US plus federal District -- Washington, D.C. In the current list of states there are 49 states including “BC” state, but “BC” state doesn’t exist. In this list were not included “HI Hawaii” and “NV Nevada” states, as a federal District -- Washington, D.C. as well. There is misspelling in Indiana state abbreviation “IND” instead of “IN”. So, If we don’t provide services in these states - would be reasonable to remove the value “other” from the list, in other way - just add these two missed states and the Washington DC and remove value ‘other’ also.
                                Bug-5 Issue title: The input field “E-mail” doesn’t work as a required field
                                Type: functional
                                Description (action performed, expected and actual results): Make sure that “Email” field is empty. Go down and push “Submit” button. Observe results. The asterisk next to the “Email” field label is blue (not red) and there is no error message “* Please enter your Email” in the alert window, that appears when something was interred wrong or not interred properly into the form.
                                Bug-6 Issue title: The input field “Referred by” work as a required field but it shouldn’t
                                Type: functional
                                Description (action performed, expected and actual results): Make sure that “Referred by” field is empty. This field is not marked as required. Go down and push “Submit” button. Observe results. In the alert window observe error message “* Please enter the name of person you were referred by”. Not every respondent of this form should be referred by someone, so this field doesn’t have to be required.

Comment

Working...
                                X