Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug report:

“Contact Information”
    - tab order move from “First name” field box to “Referred by” instead of move to “Last name”.
    - all words in the List box “Best Way To Contact Me:” begin from uppercase letter
    - list box “State:” not in alphabetic order.
    - field box “ZIP:” accept letters.
    - field box “Email:” indicated as a required field but it is not.
    - field box “Referred by:” indicated as a non required field but it is required.

“1. Cell Phone Service”
    - list box “Current Provider:” doesn’t contain option “Other”
    - field box “My monthly bill is approximately:” accept letters
    - list box “Months left on current contract:” should have option to choose more than 10 month.

“2. Local/Long Distances/International Service”
    - misspelling in Title “Long Distances”, should be “Long Distance”.
    - question mark by the end of check box “International calls included?” instead of column.
    - question mark by the end of check box “Long distance included?” instead of column.

“4. TV Service”
    - list box “Months left on plan:” doesn’t have option “more”

“5. Home Security Service”
    - list box “Current Provider:” not in alphabetic order.

“7. Gas and Electric Services”
    - “opento” into check box “I am open to using different provider” should be separate “open to”.

- the “Submit” button is bigger than the “Clear” button
    - the font in the “Submit” button is bigger than in the “Clear” button

Comment

1. TAB key on the keyboard does not move in order, it jumps from “First name” field to “Referred by” filed, instead we expect it to move from “First name” field to “Last name” field
      2. In “Contact information” filed, label “State” includes 2 wrong state abbreviations: “Other” and “IND”
      3. In “Contact information” field, label “Email” is not marked with the red star (“*”) as the necessary contact information to further procced to “submit” button
      4. Button “Submit” and button “Clear” on the bottom of the page are not the same size buttons
      5. In “Contact information” field, labels “First name”, “Last name”, “City” and “Referred by” accept special characters and numbers, and we expect to see only letters in those editable fields
      6. In “Gas and Electric Services” filed, we have misspelled phrase “I am open to” (it shows “opento” at the moment)
      7. In “Cell Phone Service” field, the edit box “Months left on current contract” has only 10 months instead of 12 expected
      8. Edit boxes “Months left on current contract” in “Cell Phone Service” field and “TV Service” field do not match (we have 10 options in one and 24 in the other edit box, instead equal number is expected)
      9. In “Cell Phone Service” field, “Current provider” drop down box has no “other” option
      10. The button “Clear” on the bottom of the page is not functional. When we push “Clear” button, it does not clear the editable boxes, but sends error massage “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!”

Comment

1. In the field name "Best Way To Contact Me" "me" should be on the same line where all the other words are OR "Me" shouldn't start with a capital letter. Same thing about field "I am interested in Unlimited Calling:"
        2. The field "Months left on current contract:" doesn't have choise of 11/12 months
        3. Choise of 0 months in "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:" seems to be unappropriate. Better to set option "few days ago" or today or smth like that
        4. In the field "I am interested in Unlimited Calling:" if choosing different provider with option of self-typing, other options are still available, that is not correct. Plus it's better to have a name "other providers" instead of " Provider"
        5. In the field "I am interested in Unlimited Calling:" if choosing different provider with option of self-typing, other options are still available, that is not correct. Plus it's better to have a name "other providers" instead of " Provider"
        6. in the "Contact Information" block some fields include names with every word starting with capital letter ("First Name:", "Last Name:", "Street Address:", "Best Way To Contact Me:", while in one field ("Referred by:") only first word has capital letter. Or if it was decided to start all the words except pretexes with capital letters , field "Best Way To Contact Me:" should be named "Best Way to Contact Me:" instead.
        7. It seems like all the three empty fields corresponding to "Last Name:", "Street Address:" and "ZIP" in block "Contact information" should be on the same level on the right side.
        8. In block "Cell Phone Service" empty fields corresponding to "Minutes on plan:" and "Number of phones on plan" should be strictly one under another (on the same level)
        9. In block "High Speed Internet Service" in the field "High Speed Internet Service" first 3 answers has got round space for ticking while 4th one ("Wireless Aircard ") has got square space and "Provider" doesn't hae any space for ticking at all. plus if choosing "Wireless Aircard " you still can choose any of first 3 options.
        10. On the bottoms of the page: size of "submit" buttom should be equal to size of "clear" buttom, plus text size inside buttoms should be also equal.

Comment

Well done with full description

Comment

1. Tab Button moves from "first name" field to "referred by".
            2. "First name" field allows special characters.
            3. "Last name "field allow special characters.
            4. "Street address" field allows special characters.
            5."City" field allows special characters.
            6. "Zip code" field allows special characters.
            7. "Referred by" field allows special characters.
            8. In "Cell Phone Service" field is missing option "Other" for "Current provider".
            9. "My monthly bill" data input field allows letters.
            10. "Months Left on current provider" doesn't give an option to introduce more than 10 months.
            11. After pushing "Clear button" an error massage appears:"Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
            12. "Enter" and "Clear" buttons are not identical.
            13. "Email Address" data input field doesn't appear as requested after pushing "enter" button, even if it has "*".
            14. "TV Service" field doesn't has option "no tv".
            15. "Opento" is missing space between two words.

Comment

1. Run Energy-Telecom Service application
              2. Click on *first name tab* field >Test *TAB* option
              Observe: *TAB*not logical. After “First Name” text field, it moves to “Referred by”
              3. Click on a dropdown in *State* field>check the check box
              Observe: States is not in alphabetical and logical order (option “other” supposed to
              be second from the top) including misspelled state abbreviation (IND for Indiana instead of IN) abbreviation, missing ( HI and NV) and not existing states (BC)
              4. Select text>use Word document to verify proper spelling
              Observe: words ”Aircard” and “opento”- need space.
              5. Section #2 “Local/Long Distances/International Service”
              Observe: “International calls included?” and “Long distance included?” should end up with the colon ( : )
              6. Click on “ clear” option
              Observe: An error appear:”Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !”. Extra space between “computer” and “!” and wrong size of the letters in word “Clear”
              7. Enter information>click “submit”
              Observe: At first “ email” option appear as a required field, however that option not mention in required field
              8. Click on the dropdowns in section “ 1. Cell Phone Service”
              Observe: ” Months left on current contract” included only 10 month period, “Current Provider:” the listings is not in alphabetical order
              9. Click on the dropdowns in section 5. Home Security Service
              Observe: Current Provider:” the listings is not in alphabetical order
              Last edited by Armina; 08-29-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

#1. “Contact Information”: “First Name” field doesn’t have an input focus.
                #2. Tab order: input focus moves from “First Name” field to the “Referred by:” field instead of “Last Name”
                #3. Section 2. “Local/Long Distances/International Service”: Tab order: input focus moves from “Internet” bullet to the “Total Bill” field instead of “TV” bullet
                #4 Section 2. “Local/Long Distances/International Service”: Tab order: input focus moves from “Yes” bullet to “Yes” bullet instead of “No” bullet.
                #5 Section 3. “High Speed Internet Service” Tab order: input focus moves from “Cable” bullet to “Wireless Aircard” check box instead of to “Dial-up” bullet
                #6 Section 3. “High Speed Internet Service” Tab order: input focus moves from “Wireless Aircard” check box to “TV” bullet instead of “Provider” field.
                #7 Section 3. “High Speed Internet Service” Tab order: input focus moves from “TV” bullet to section 4 of “TV Service” instead of “Phone” bullet.
                #8 Section 4. “TV Service” Tab order: input focus moves from “Internet” bullet to “Select” list box instead of “Phone” bullet.
                #9. Section1 “Contact Information”: either make “Email” text field a required field, or remove an asterisk next to it.
                #10. In the very bottom of the web page the “Submit” and “Clear ” buttons look inconsistent.
                #11. Section 7 “Gas and Electric Services”: opento spells together in “I am opento using different provider” check box.
                Last edited by maxcmc1; 08-31-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

1. "Contact Information": Wrong logical TAB order after “First Name” input box. “Referred by” becomes active input box instead of “Last Name”
                  2. "Contact Information": Not an alphabet order in drop-down list box “State”
                  3. "Contact Information": In drop-down list box “State”, there is wrong state name. Need to be “DC” instead of “BC”
                  4. "Contact Information": input box “Referred by” should be marked with “*” as the required field
                  5. "Contact Information": Wrong tab order after field “Referred by”. “Last Name” becomes active input box instead of “Current Provider” in "1. Cell Phone Service"
                  6. "Contact Information": Wrong tab order after field “Best way to contact me”. “Current provider” in "1. Cell Phone Service" becomes active instead of “Referred by”
                  7. "1. Cell Phone Service": List box “Current provider” should also offer “Other” item
                  8. “1. Cell Phone Service: My monthly bill is approximately” field accepts letters instead of only digits
                  9. “1. Cell Phone Service: My monthly bill is approximately” field doesn’t accept “.”
                  10. “1. Cell Phone Service: My monthly bill is approximately” field should have financial format of numbers with “,”
                  11. "1. Cell Phone Service":In list box “Minutes on plan” there are not relevant and excessive variants. At least “2100” should be excluded. Need to revise the grade
                  12. "1. Cell Phone Service":In list box “Minutes on plan” “unlimited” should be logically placed beneath “6000”
                  13. “1. Cell Phone Service: My monthly bill is approximately” field accepts too much characters (now 10) that doesn't make sence
                  14. “1. Cell Phone Service": If it is a form not for a company but for personal usage, the is no need in offering choice up to 100 cellphones in list box “Number of phones on plan”. Need to revise the amount of choices
                  15. “2. Local/Long Distances/International Service: My monthly bill is approximately” accepts more than two characters after “.”
                  16. “2. Local/Long Distances/International Service: My monthly bill is approximately” field should have financial format of numbers with “,”
                  17. “2. Local/Long Distances/International Service: Bundled with” better use check box selection of two variants: TV, Internet
                  18. “2. Local/Long Distances/International Service: Total Bill” accepts more than two characters after “.”
                  19. “2. Local/Long Distances/International Service: My monthly bill is approximately” accepts more than two characters after “.”
                  20. "3. High Speed Internet Service: Type of service” there are mutually exclusive items, so only one choice is acceptable in check box. Neeed to dad radio button to "Wireless Aircard" option
                  21. "3. High Speed Internet Service: Type of service” should be drop-down list for "Providers"
                  22. In “3. High Speed Internet Service: Bundled with” better use check box selection of two variants: TV, Phone
                  23. In “4. TV Service: My monthly bill is approximately” accepts more than two characters after “.”
                  24. “4. TV Service: Bundled with” better use check box selection of two variants: "Internet", "Phone" with out "Both" option
                  25. “4. TV Service: Months left on plan” add “more” to the drop-down list
                  26. “5. Home Security Service: My monthly bill is approximately” accepts more than two characters after “.”
                  27. In “7. Gas and Electric Services” “My monthly bill is approximately (summer)” and “My monthly bill is approximately (winter)” accepts more than two characters after “.”
                  28. "7. Gas and Electric Services: In “I am opento using different provider” “open to” is misspelled
                  29. "7. Gas and Electric Services": Incorrect item in drop-down list “Current Provider”. Since the user is asked to choose both Gas AND Electric provider he can’t choose the option “Southern California Gas Co. and Edison” because otherwise he will choose only gas OR electric provider. "Southern California Gas Co." and "Edison" items should be deleted. “Southern California Gas Co. and Edison” should be added.
                  30. “8. Comments”: input field should be reduced to the certain number of characters. It seems to be limitless now
                  31. “8. Comments”: it is allowed for users to extend the frame of input box way out of the page limits
                  32. “Submit” and “Clear” buttons are different size
                  33. “Submit” button shouldn’t be active until all required fields are fulfilled
                  34. When refreshing the page all input data erases. It should remain to reduce users inputs

35. "Contact Information: ZIP" 1) acceppts letters by typing; 2) allows paste more than 5 characters
                  36. "Contact Information: Phone" allows paste letters and special characters:
                  37: "Contact Information: Email": Allows paste more characters than a valid Email adress would have (now it is possible to paste more than 1000 characters)
                  38. All "My monthly bill is approximately" input boxes in the form allow paste special characters
                  Last edited by Roman Karabutin; 09-07-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

#1 TAB order violation.From " First Name" to "Referred by" (expected "Last Name").
                    #2 "Submit" & "Clear" buttons have different size.
                    #3 Frameworks in "Contact Information" is located in the inconsistency(not on the same vertical line).
                    #4 Frameworks in "TV Service" is located in the inconsistency(not on the same vertical line).
                    #5 Frameworks in "Local/Long Distances/International Service " is located in the inconsistency(not on the same vertical line).
                    #6 Not allow " I am happy with my current provider" & "I am open to using different provider " to use at the same time.
                    #7 "Home Security Service": "Current Provider" should be done as a combo box.
                    #8 In each section give the option to not use the service
                    #9 "Local/Long Distances/International Service": "International calls included?" - replace the question mark (?) to a colon ( : ).
                    #10 "Local/Long Distances/International Service": "Long distance included?" - replace the question mark (?) to a colon ( : ).
                    #11 "Gas and Electric Services": "I am open to using different provider" - remove this check box title.
                    #12 "Cell Phone Service": "I like my handset" & "I am interested in updating my handset" not allowed to use at the same time.
                    #13 "Cell Phone Service": "Number of phones on plan" should be done as a combo box.
                    #14 "Digital Phone Service with Video Phone": "I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)" why only one check box?
                    #15 "Contact Information": add "Best Way To Contact Me" list box in required field.
                    #16 "Contact Information": "First Name" text field, accepts only 30 all characters (expected no more 31).
                    #17 "Contact Information": "Last Name" text field, accepts only 30 all characters (expected no more 31).
                    #18 "Contact Information": "Street Address" text field, accepts only 100 all characters (expected no more than 255).
                    #19 "Contact Information": "State" list box remove "OTHER" from there.
                    #20 "Contact Information": "State" list box remove "BC" from there.
                    #21 "Contact Information": "State" list box replace "IND" to "IN".
                    #22 "Contact Information": "State" the list box "NV".
                    #23 "Contact Information": "State" the list box "HI".
                    #24 "Contact Information": "ZIP" field accepts more than 5 characters.
                    #25 "Contact Information": "ZIP" field accepts letters.
                    #26 "Contact Information": "ZIP" field accepts special characters from copy paste.
                    #27 "Contact Information": "Email" field accepts 1063 all characters ( expected 255 ).
                    #28 "Contact Information": "Phone" 3 text fields accepts letters and special characters from copy paste.
                    #29 "Contact Information": "Email" field accepts invalid special characters(#%! and other).
                    Last edited by Igor.; 09-01-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

1. There isn’t a “Default Input Focus”.
                      2. The “Tab Order” is incorrect in the following sections:
                      a. In the “Contact Information” section the tab order goes from the “First Name” text field to the “Referred by” text field when the Tab key is pushed.
                      b. In Section 3. High Speed Internet Service the tab order skips the “Dial-up” and “DSL” radio buttons and goes directly to “Wireless Aircard” check box.
                      3. The “ZIP” text field has the following two errors:
                      a. It allows for letters and should be numerical entries only.
                      b. It allows for more than the maximum number of entries for that field. (Which should only by 5; Unless there is a hyphen and would create a second field and allow four more digits)
                      4. The “City” text field allows for numerical entries. This should only be a letter entry.
                      5. The “Email” text box allows for an improper email address without an email company designator when submitted.
                      6. After submitting the form, an error occurs relating to the “Referred by” text field stating “* Please enter the name of the person you were referred by”. The label should indicate an asterisk before the text “Referred by” if that is going to be made a required field.
                      7. The following errors are existing in the Drop List for “State”:
                      a. BC (I assume it stands for British Columbia” is not a state.
                      b. IND is the incorrect abbreviation for Indiana. (It should be IN)
                      c. Other is not a state and too ambiguous for a mailing address.
                      d. DC which stands for the District of Columbia is not included.
                      e. American territories are not included.
                      f. Only lists 49 states. (Not including the missing DC or American territories)
                      g. The states are not listed in alphabetical order.
                      8. Missing colon(s) for the following Labels in Section 2. Local/Long Distances/International Service:
                      a. International calls included?
                      b. Long distance included?
                      9. There is grammatical error(s) as follows:
                      a. Missing a space between “open” and “to” in Section 7. Gas and Electric Services.
                      10. The “Submit” and “Clear” Push Button(s) are of unequal size.

Comment

#1. “Contact Information”: “First Name” field doesn’t have an input focus.
                        #2. Tab order: input focus moves from “First Name” field to the “Referred by:” field instead of “Last Name”
                        #3. Section 2. “Local/Long Distances/International Service”: Tab order: input focus moves from “Internet” bullet to the “Total Bill” field instead of “TV” bullet
                        #4 Section 2. “Local/Long Distances/International Service”: Tab order: input focus moves from “Yes” bullet to “Yes” bullet instead of “No” bullet.
                        #5 Section 3. “High Speed Internet Service” Tab order: input focus moves from “Cable” bullet to “Wireless Aircard” check box instead of to “Dial-up” bullet
                        #6 Section 3. “High Speed Internet Service” Tab order: input focus moves from “Wireless Aircard” check box to “TV” bullet instead of “Provider” field.
                        #7 Section 3. “High Speed Internet Service” Tab order: input focus moves from “TV” bullet to section 4 of “TV Service” instead of “Phone” bullet.
                        #8 Section 4. “TV Service” Tab order: input focus moves from “Internet” bullet to “Select” list box instead of “Phone” bullet.
                        #9. Section 1“Contact Information”: either make “Email” text field a required field, or remove an asterisk next to it.
                        #10. In the very bottom of the web page the “Submit” and “Clear ” buttons look inconsistent.
                        #11. Section 7 “Gas and Electric Services”: opento spells together in “I am opento using different provider” check box.

Comment

Energy Telecom Bug Report
                          Browser: Internet Explorer 10

1. "Wrong Tab Order": Tab order moves from "First Name" field to "Referred by" field instead of going "Last Name" field.
                          2. Late page scroll: Page scroll function doesn't follow the tab order in a timely manner, which can lead to missing fields.
                          3. "Cellphone Service": "Months Left on the Current Contract" field proposes only 10 months to select
                          when possible answer can include up to 24 months and more.
                          4. "TV Service": "Months Left on Plan" field proposes only 24 months to select but possible answer can be more.
                          5. "Gas and Electric Services ": Grammar error in "*I am opento using different provider" field, "opento" instead of "open to".
                          6. "Cellphone Service": "Minutes on Plan" field proposes only certain possible selections and doesn't allow to make
                          a digital input. Answer in this field can be different.
                          7. "Submit" button in the end of page is bigger then "Clear" button, which doesn't look nice.
                          8. "Clear" button: Pushing a "Clear" button doesn't clear the form but generates a massage "Error 17896 - Invalid data request.
                          Please call technical support or restart your computer!!!"

Comment

"First Name" field has 30 characters for input instead of 31.
                            "Last Name" field has 30 characters for input instead of 31.
                            "Street Address"field has 100 characters for input instead of 255.
                            "Email" field has 1063 characters for input instead of 255.

"Clear" button does not clear the form.
                            When push the "Clear" button appear error message "Error 17896 - Invalid data request".

"Referred by" field does not marked as an asterisk(required field).
                            "Referred by" field behave as required field when pushing "Submit" button if the field is not filled. It does not marked as required field but it does.

"Email" field does not behave as required field when pushing "Submit" button if the field is not filled.
                            "Email" field does not make an asterisk red when pushing "Submit" button if the field is not filled.

"State" list box: remove "Other" because it is not applicable to this listbox.
                            "State" list box: remove "BC" because it is a Canadian state.

TAB order moves in the wrong direction. After the "First Name" field it moves to the "Referred by" field skipping the "Last Name" field. Right order is "left to right" "top to bottom".

"1" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field does allow to input letters instead only of digits.
                            "2" section: "Bundled with" radio button does not allow to deselect itself. (maybe I dont have a bundled product?)

"3" section: "Type of service" radio button does not allow to deselect itself.
                            "3" section: "Bundled with" radio button does not allow to deselect itself.
                            "6" section: "I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)" checkbox should be aligned to one line as others.

"2" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field allow to input special character "." (dot) instead only of digits.
                            "2" section: "Total Bill" field allow to input special character "." (dot) instead only of digits.
                            "3" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field allow to input special character "." (dot) instead only of digits.
                            "4" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field allow to input special character "." (dot) instead only of digits.
                            "5" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field allow to input special character "." (dot) instead only of digits.

"7" section: "My monthly bill is approximately (summer)" field allow to input special character "." (dot) instead only of digits.
                            "7" section: "My monthly bill is approximately (winter)" field allow to input special character "." (dot) instead only of digits.

"1" section: "Minutes on plan" list box should be aligned to the "Number of phones on plan" list box.
                            "1" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field should be aligned to the "Months left on current contract" list box.

"Contact Information" section: "Best Way To Contact Me" list box should be shift to 1 line up. It will be occupied by only 1 line instead 2. It is looks better.

Comment

Contact information

1. "First Name:" field except only 30 characters instead of 31
                              2. "Last name:" field except only 30 characters instead of 31
                              3. "Street Address:" field except only 100 characters instead of 225
                              4. "State" List Box does not offering the list of all 50 states
                              5. "ZIP" field expert non-digits, can past more than 5 characters
                              6. "Email" field does not behave as required field when pushing "Submit" button if the field is not filled, asterisk does not change color to "red"
                              7. "Phone:" field except non-digits buy copy-past

1. Cell Phone Service
                              8. "Current Provider:" field doesn't offer option "Other"
                              9. "My monthly bill is approximately:" field except 11 characters, non-digits to
                              10. "Months left on current contract:" only 10 month available instead of 24
                              11. "Number of phones on plan:" offer up to 100 option instead regular 5

2. Local/Long Distances/International Service
                              12. "My monthly bill is approximately:" field except up to 11 digits

3. High Speed Internet Service
                              13. "My monthly bill is approximately:" exempt up to 11 digits
                              14. "Type of service:" > "Wireless Aircard" has different type of check box
                              15. "Type of service:" can choose more than 1 option. "Wireless Aircard" field can be always marked with any other options

5. Home Security Service
                              16. "My monthly bill is approximately:" is still active after marked option "I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information."

7. Gas and Electric Services
                              17. "I am open to using different provider" is misspelled

18. "Clear" button doesn't clear the form
                              19. "Clear" button by pushing generate air massege "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
                              20. "Clear" button and "Submit" button have different font-size

Comment

#1. The "State" specific adjustment not shown in web form after choosing the "State" drop down item
                                #2. The "Other" state item is overlapped in the "State" drop down menu after choosing the "Other" state item
                                #3. The "First Name" text field not accepted 31 characters per requirements
                                #4. The "Last Name" text field not accepted 31 characters per requirements
                                #5. The "Street Address" text field accepts no more than 100 characters instead of 255 per requirements
                                #6. The "State" drop down menu is not aligned in web form after clicking the "State" drop down menu
                                #7. The "State" drop down menu is not shown 50 States in web form after clicking the "State" drop down menu
                                #8. The "ZIP" text field is accepted letters
                                #9. The "Email" text field is not accepted 255 characters letters
                                #10. The "Phone" text field is accepted characters letters after copy pasting it
                                #11. The "Contact Information" text fields not aligned
                                #12. The "My monthly bill is approximately" is not limited on the "1. Cell Phone Service" form could fill 11 digits
                                #13. Inconsistency between aligned the "Minutes on plan" drop down menu and the "Number of phones on plan" drop down menu on the "1. Cell Phone Service" form
                                #14. The "My monthly bill is approximately" is not limited on the "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" form could fill 11 digits
                                #15. The "Checkboxes" and "radio buttons" are not aligned on the "3. High Speed Internet Service" form

Environment:
                                * Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)
                                * Windows 10 corporate

Comment

Working...
                                X