Energy-Telecom Bug Report 8/24/17 class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't meet with requirements.

#1.''First Name" text field allows to put only 30 characters instead of 31 (requirement: no more then 31).
    #2."last Name" text field allows to put only 30 characters instead of 31.
    #3."Street address:" text field allows to put only 100 characters instead of 255 as required.
    #4. "State" list box doesn't provide all 50 states.
    #5. "Zip" accepts non digits .
    #6. "Email" text field doesn't act as a required field. Application can be submitted without "Email" information.
    #7. "Email" text field accepts more than 250 characters.[/SIZE]

Previous report, without requirements.

1. "Tab" order input focus moves from "first name" field to the "referred by:"field instead of "last name".
    2. "First name" text field allows numbers and special characters to use.
    3. "last name" text field allows numbers and special characters to use.
    4. "City'' text field allows to use special characters.
    5. "State" list box has wrong data "other"
    6. ''My monthly bill is approximately:" text box allows to use letters.
    7. "Month left on current contract :" list box has 10 months.
    8. "Current provider " list box has choice "other" but there is no field to put others information.
    9. "I am opento using different provider" text box has grammatical mistake in the word "opento" ,has to be open to .
    10. "clear" button doesn't work, gives error massage.

Comment

"Contact Information" Section:

1. "Referred By" field behaves as a required field.
      2. "Email" field has an asterisk but behaves itself as not a required field.
      3. "First Name" field accepts no more than 30 characters instead of 31.
      4. "Last Name" field accepts no more than 30 characters instead of 31.
      5. "Street Address" field accepts no more than 100 characters instead of 255.
      6. List box "State" is not sorted by alphabet.
      7. List box "State": remove "Other" from the list box.
      8. List Box "State": replace IND to IN for Indiana State.
      9. List Box "State": add states HI and NV.
      10. "Zip Code" field accepts non-digits.
      11. "Zip Code" field allows to paste special characters.
      12. "Zip Code" field accepts "00000".
      13. "Zip Code" field allows to paste more than 5 characters.
      14. "Email" field accepts more than 255 characters.
      15. "Email" field accepts all special characters.
      16. "Email" field does not accept "_" character.
      17. "Phone" allow to paste non-digits.

"Cell Phone Service" section:

1. "Current Provider" list box does not have "Other" as an option.
      2. "Current provider" list box - AT&T is missing
      3. "Numbers of phones on plan" input cannot be more than 5.
      4. "My monthly bill is approximately:" field allows to paste the special characters.
      5. "My monthly bill is approximately:" field accepts non-digits.
      6. "My monthly bill is approximately:" field accepts 11 digits. Make reasonable limit.
      7. "Cell Phone Service" section, check boxes "I am happy with my current provider. I am open to using different provider" does not have the reasonable option like "I have not a provider"
      7+. "Cell Phone Service" section, check boxes below "Current Provider":"I am happy with my current provider", "I am open to using different provider" needs more reasonable options.

Others:

1. "Energy-Telecom": "Default Button" is not assigned.
      2. Inconsistency between "Submit" and "Clear" buttons
      3. "Clear" button does not clear form.
      4. "Gas and Electric Services" section, misspelling in "I am opento using different provider" check box.
      Last edited by Arturfricatel; 09-05-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

#1 Error messages are not provided when required fields have no input.
        #2 Items in the State box list are not sorted in alphabetic order.
        #3 "Other" item in "State: box list is not required
        #4 Indiana state has a wrong reduction in "State" box list (IND instead of IN)
        #5 Wrong item in "State" box list - BC is not a state of the USA.
        #6 "Email" text field does not behave as a required field. (No error message after pushing the "Submit" button.)
        #7 There is no default button assignment
        #8 Zip code text field accepts up to 5 letters by typing and many more letters and digits by pasting
        #9 "Email" text field accepts more than 255 characters
        #10 " "Email" text field accepts letters of any language
        #11 "Street address" text field accepts less than 255 characters
        #12 City and state names are not calculated by ZIP

Comment

1. Section «Contact Information» «State» list box need to remove «BC», cause it is Canadian state not US
          2. Section «Contact Information» «State» list box «HI» and «NV» state are missing
          3. Section «Contact Information» «State» list box remove «Other» option from the list
          4. Section «Contact Information» «Zip» code field accepts non digits
          5. Section «Contact Information» «Email» field has an asterisk assigned but it is not showing when you submitting empty form

Comment

Positive testing (section “Contact information”). 1. GUI / There is wrong TAB order between fields “First name” and “Last name. When you press TAB key in the input field “first name” focus moves into the field “Referred by” instead of logically move to the field “Last name”

2. GUI / Abbreviations of the states in the drop-down list box “State” are not in the alphabetical order.

3. GUI / There is “BC” state in the drop-down list box “State”, but “BC” state doesn’t exist – remove it.

4. GUI / Wrong amount of states in drop-down list box “State” - were not included “HI Hawaii” and “NV Nevada” states.

5. GUI / In the drop-down list box “State” there is misspelling in Indiana state abbreviation “IND” instead of “IN”.

6. GUI / In the drop-down list box “State” the item “Other” should be removed.

7. SUGGESTION / The drop-down list box “State” doesn’t have “District of Columbia”. It’s not necessary because of requirements (look at “List Box offering the list of all 50 states”). But may be requirements have to be reviewed.

8. SUGGESTION / The field “Best Way To Contact Me:” doesn’t have a default value/item, would be reasonable to put “by default” the most
            convenient for our company way to contact the possible clients (email or phone) and let the clients change it if they are disagree with contact way by default.

9. GUI / The field “Best Way To Contact Me:” has misspelling in the label - “To” instead of “to”

10. SUGGESTION / The field “Phone” doesn’t allow to enter a phone number smoothly. You have to push TAB button to go to the next phone field or click on it INSTEAD of automatically going to the next phone field after filled up the previous.
            Negative testing (section “Contact information”) 12. FUN / Field “Email” doesn’t behave as it is required field. Make sure that “Email” field is empty. Go down and push “Submit” button. Observe results. The asterisk next to the “Email” field label is blue (not red) and there is no error message “* Please enter your Email” in the alert window, that appears when something was interred wrong or not interred properly into the form.

13. FUN / Field “Email” accepts 1063 characters instead of 255.

14. FUN / Field “First name” accepts only 30 characters instead of 31.

15. FUN / Field “Last name” accepts only 30 characters instead of 31.

16. FUN / Field “Street address” accepts only 100 characters instead of 255.

17. FUN / Field “ZIP” accepts non digits characters.

18. FUN / Field “ZIP” allows input more than 5 characters by using copy-paste method.

19. FUN / Field “Referred by” behaves like it is required field and doesn’t allow referent live this input field blank.

20. SUGGESTION / Would be reasonable to connect the “Zip” field with database of state and cities, and put it the before fields “City” and “State”. These two fields make a display-only. That will save time to user and decrease the amount of mistakes.
            Testing "Cell phone Service" section 21. GUI / In the drop-down list box “Current provider” were missed the “AT&T” and “Other” options.

22. SUGGESTION / The drop-down list box “Current provider”. If user has chosen the option “Other” would be reasonable to provide him possibility to enter this “other” provider’s name into the input text field.

23. FUN / In the field “My monthly bill is approximately:” limit amount of digits up to 4 and disable non-digit characters.

24. SUGGESTION / In the drop-down list box “Minutes on plan:” the amounts and steps between them look unreasonable and irrational.

25. SUGGESTION / replace input text field “My monthly bill is approximately:” by drop-down list box with a reasonable set of options from 20$ up to 1000$ and add "More" option.

26. GUI / In the drop-down box “Months left on current contract:” were missed values “11” and “12”, maybe will be reasonable to add more months, for example, up to “23” (for two-year contracts).

27. SUGGESTION / In the field “Number of phones on plan:” looks reasonable to limit amount of the phones in one plan up to 6-10.

28. GUI / The drop-down box “I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately”, the field’s description “months”, change to “months ago”.

Comment

#1."First Name" field accepts 30 characters, should accept 31
              #2."Last Name" field accepts 30 characters instead of 31
              #3."State" list box : remove "Other" from the list box
              #4."Zip Code" field should accept digits only
              #5."Zip Code" field accepts more than 5 characters
              #6."Email" field accepts more than 255 characters
              #7.Go to "Cell Phone Service" section: "Current Provider" list box does not have "Other" as an option
              #8."Phone" accepts non-digits
              #9."My monthly bill is approximately:" field should accepts digits only
              #10.Inconsistency between "Submit" and "Clear" buttons
              #11."Clear" button doesn't clear
              #12.When you push "Clear" button it comes with an error-"Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer''

Comment

Browser: Chorome

"Contact Informatio"

1. Text Field "First Name" allows to input digits and special characters
                2. Text Field "First Name" accepts no more then 30 characters insted 31
                3. Text Field "Last Name" allows to input digits and special characters
                4. Text Field "Last Name" accepts no more then 30 characters insted 31
                5. Text Field "ZIP" accepts letters
                6. Text Field "ZIP" allows to paste special characters
                7. Text Field "Street Address" accepts no more then 100 characters insted 255
                8. Text Field "Email" accepts more then 255 characters
                9. Text Field "Email" field does not accept "_" character.
                10. Text Field "Phone" allow to paste non-digits.
                11. List box "State" NV and HI states are misssing
                12. List box "State" Replace IND with IN for state Indiana
                13. Buttons "Clear" Differnt size then "Submit" button
                14. Buttons "Clear" is not clear the information

"Cell Phone Service"

1. List box "Current Provider" missing "AT&T"
                2. List box "Current Provider" missing "Other"
                3. Text Field "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts letters
                4. Text Field "My monthly bill is approximately" allows to input special characters
                5. Text Field "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts more then 4 digits
                6. List box "Number of phones on plan" the input should not be more than 5
                7. List box "Months left on current contract" must to a have choise from 0 to 24

Comment

Energy-Telecom Bug Report 9/4/2017

ENERGY-TELECOM BUG REPORT

Contact Information

#1. TAB order: input focus moves not in a logical order from "First name" text field to the "Referred by" field instead of "Last name" text field.
                  #2. “Email” text field accepts more than required 255 characters.
                  #3. “First name” text field accepts less than required 31 characters.
                  #4. “Last name” accepts only 30 characters instead of 31.
                  #5. “Street address” accepts less than required 255 characters.
                  #6. "ZIP" text field accepts non-digit
                  #7. “ZIP” text field allows input more than 5 characters by copy-pasting
                  #8. "State" list box doesn't have "HI", "NV" states;
                  #9. "State" list box: "IN" state is misspelled with "IND"
                  #10. "State" list box: "BC" state is redundant, it's not US state
                  #11. "State" list box: states are placed not in an alphabetical order;
                  #12. "Email" field has an asterisk but it doesn't not behave as a required field, no error message of "no input" is provided.
                  [U]Steps to reproduce:
                  - Open the http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/index.php
                  - Make sure all the required fields are empty
                  - Push the "Submit button" and observe.
                  #13. "Referred by" text field behaves as a required field. After pushing "Submit" button there is an error message that "Referred by" field has no input
                  #14. There is no default button assigned

Cell Phone Service

#15. "Current Provider" list box is missing "AT&T" and "Other" options
                  #16. "My monthly bill is approximately" text box accepts non-digits up to 11 characters
                  #17. "Months left on current contract" list box has limited numbers up to 10 only instead of 24 months
                  #18. "Number of phones on plan" list box has too many options of numbers of phones
                  #19. Default button is not assigned
                  #20. List boxes choice option "Select" is not consistent. Replace "Select" list box item with "Select one"
                  #21. There is no default button assigned in this section

Local/Long Distances/International Service

#22. "Primary Phone Number" text box allows input of non-digits characters by using copy-paste
                  #23. "My monthly bill is approximately" text box allows input of non-digits characters by using copy-paste
                  #24. "Total Bill" text box allows input of non-digits characters by using copy-paste
                  #25. GUI: "International calls included" check box doesn't end up with colon mark
                  #26. GUI: "Long distance included" check box doesn't end up with colon mark
                  #27. There is no default button assigned in this section

High Speed Internet Service

#28. "My monthly bill is approximately" text box allows input of non-digits characters by using copy-paste
                  #29. There is no default button assigned in this section

TV Service

#30. "My monthly bill is approximately" text box allows input of non-digits characters by using copy-paste
                  #31. "Number of receivers" list box has inconsistent option item "Select". Replace with "Select one"

Home Security Service

#32. "My monthly bill is approximately" text box allows input of non-digits characters by using copy-paste

Digital Phone Service with Video Phone

#33. GUI: "I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)" check box is indented to the left.

Gas and Electric Services

#34. "My monthly bill is approximately (summer)" text box allows input of non-digits characters by using copy-paste
                  #35. "My monthly bill is approximately (winter)" text box allows input of non-digits characters by using copy-paste
                  #36. GUI:"*I am opento using different provider" is misspelled
                  #37. Inconsistency between "Submit" and "Clear" button, different font size
                  #38. "Clear" button doesn't clear the form, it invokes misleading error message "Invalid data..."

Comment

1. "Contact information": after pushing "submit" button, there is no error message for not completing "E-mail" field even though there is asterisk next to it and it is supposed to be required field.
                    2. "Contact information": after pushing submit button there is an error for not completing "Refered by" field, even thugh it is not a required field .
                    3. "Contact information": "State" listbox: the states are not listed in Alphabetical order
                    4. "Contact information": "State" listbox:BC is not a US State
                    5."Contact information": "State" listbox: 48 States are listed instead of 50, 2 more States need to be added to the listbox.
                    6. "Contact information": "State" listbox:"Other" needs to be removed from the listbox
                    7."Contact information": "ZIP" : the system allows to paste letters to "ZIP" field
                    8."Contact information":tab order is incorrect- after pressing tab button the input focus moves from "First name" field to "Referred by"
                    field
                    9. There is no defauld input focus field.
                    10. "Cell phone service": "Current provider" listbox- there is no "Other" option available.
                    11. "Cell phone service": "My monthly bill is approximately": the field allows letters input, not only digits.
                    12. "Cell phone service": "My monthly bill is approximately": the amount of digits a user can type should be limited to 4.
                    13. "Cell phone service": "Months left on current contract": there should be variety from 0 to 24 months available in the listbox.
                    14. "Local/Long Distances/International Service": "My monthly bill is approximately":the amount of digits a user can type should be limited to 4.
                    15."Local/Long Distances/International Service": "Total Bill":the amount of digits a user can type should be limited to 4.
                    16. "High Speed Internet Service": "My monthly bill is approximately": the amount of digits a user can type should be limited to 4.
                    17. " TV Service": "My monthly bill is approximately": the amount of digits a user can type should be limited to 4.
                    18. "Home Security Service": "My monthly bill is approximately": the amount of digits a user can type should be limited to 4.
                    19. "Gas and Electric Services": "My monthly bill is approximately (summer)": the amount of digits a user can type should be limited to 4.
                    20. "Gas and Electric Services": "My monthly bill is approximately (winter)": the amount of digits a user can type should be limited to 4.
                    21. "Submit" and "Clear" buttons in the buttom of the page are inconsistent ( one is bigger than the other one).
                    22."Gas and Electric Services":"I am opento using different provider" is missepelt, should be "I am open to using different provider".

Comment

Energy-Telecom Service Review form
                      #1.No default input focus defined for the page
                      #2.The tab order is not defined properly. After "First Name:" should be followed by "Last Name:" not "Referred by:"feild

Section: Contact Information:
                      #1. Text field "First Name:" accepts 30 characters, expected 31
                      #2. Text field "Last Name:" accepts 30 characters, expected 31
                      #3. Text field "Street Address:" accepts 100 characters, expected 255
                      #4. List Box "State:" has 48 states should be 50 states
                      #5. List Box "State:" need to remove "BC" and "Other"
                      #6. Text field "ZIP:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #7. Text field "Email:" accepts 1063 characters, expected 255
                      #8. Text field "Email:" is not defined as a required field despite field has an asterisk
                      #9. Text field "Referred by:" appears as a required field in the error message after submitting the form. This field is not required by definition.
                      #10. List Box "Best Way To Contact Me:" suggestion to define a default value
                      #11. List Box "State:" values should be sorted alphabetically
                      #12. Text field "Phone:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste

Section 1. Cell Phone Service
                      #1.All the controls should be disabled before user selects valid provider
                      #2.Text field "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #3.List Box "Current Provider:" should have "Other" item
                      #4.List Box "Current Provider:" should have AT&T provider
                      #5.List Box "Months left on current contract:" missing values: "11;12" in the list
                      #6.List Box "Current Provider": "Select one" is not consistent, should be changed to "Select"
                      #7.List Box "Current Provider”: items should be sorted alphabetically

Section 2. Local/Long Distances/International Service
                      #2.List Box "Current Provider": "Select one" is not consistent, should be changed to "Select"
                      #3.Text field "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #4.Text field "Phone:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #5.Text field "Total Bill:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #6.Rad*io button "International calls included?" contains question mark “?” instead of colon “ : “
                      #7.Rad*io button "Long distance included?" contains question mark “?” instead of colon “ : “
                      #8.Rad*io button "Bundled with:" define default value or add one more radio button with value "None" and make it as default
                      #9.Rad*io button "International calls included:" define a default value
                      #10.Rad*io button "Long distance included:" define a default value
                      #11.Rad*io buttons "I am interested in Unlimited Calling:" define default value

Section 3. High Speed Internet Service
                      #1.All the controls should be disabled before user selects a valid provider
                      #2.List Box "Current Provider": "Select one" is not consistent, should be changed to "Select"
                      #3. Text field "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #4. Radio buttons "Type of service:" define default value or add one more radio button with value "None" and make it as default
                      #5. Radio buttons "Bundled with:" define default value or add one more radio button with value "None" and make it as default
                      #6.” Type of service:” in check box "Wireless Aircard " after user deselects value field should be cleared

Section 4. TV Service
                      #2.List Box "Current Provider": "Select one" is not consistent ,should be changed to "Select"
                      #3.Text field "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #4. Radio buttons "Bundled with:" define default value or add one more radio button with value "None" and make it as default
                      #5. List Box "Months left on plan:" missing value "more"

Section 5. Home Security Service
                      #2.List Box "Current Provider": "Select one" is not consistent should be change to "Select"
                      #3.List Box "Current Provider”: items should be sorted alphabetically
                      #4.Text field "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #5. In Check Box “ I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information.” after user deselects value field should be cleared

Section 7. Gas and Electric Services
                      #2.List Box "Current Provider": "Select one" is not consistent should be change to "Select"
                      #3.Text field "My monthly bill is approximately (summer):" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #4.Text field "My monthly bill is approximately (winter):" accepts letters and special characters during the copy paste
                      #5. Check box "I am opento using different provider" misspelled text, replace "opento" to "open to"

The "Submit" and "Clear" button is not in the same size and design
                      The button "Clear" doesn’t clean the fields

Comment

#1. No default input focus
                        #2. "Tab" order: "First name" should be followed by "Last name", not
                        "Referred by" field
                        #3. "Tab" order: after "Internet" should be followed by "TV", than "Both"
                        #4. "Tab Shift" order: after "Both" should be followed by "TV", than
                        "Internet"
                        #5 Analogical situation (like #3, #4) with orders "Tab" and "Tab Shift" in chapter 3, 4.

Comment

Required fields.

1. “First Name” field accepts 30 characters instead of 31 required.
                          2. “Tab” order moves input focus not logically from the label “First Name” to “Referred By”.
                          3. “Last Name” field accepts 30 characters instead of 31 required.
                          4. “Street address” field accepts only 100 characters instead of 255 required.
                          5. “State” list box: remove Canadian state “BC”(British Columbia) from the listing.
                          6. “State” list box : misspelling in Indiana state abbreviation (”IND” instead of “IN”).
                          7. “State” list box: states “HI” ( Hawaii) and “HV” (Nevada) are missing.
                          8. “State” list box: abbreviation of the states are not in the alphabetical order.
                          9. “ZIP” field accepts non-digits characters.
                          10. “Email” field accepts more than 255 characters.
                          11. “Referred By” behaves as it is a required field.

Cell Phone Service.

12. “Current Provider” list box: “AT&T” is missing.
                          13. “Current Provider” list box: the option ”Other” is recommended.
                          14. “Months left on current contract” list box should provide selection from 0 to 24 instead of 10.
                          15. “Number of phones on plan” field should not provide more than 5.

Local/Long Distances International Service.

16. “My monthly bill is approximately” field should not provide more than 4 digits.
                          17. “Total bill”: input should not be more than 4 digits.
                          18. “International calls included” label should end up with colon character.
                          19. “Long distance included” label does not end up with colon character.

High Speed Internet Service.

20. “My monthly bill is approximately” field accepts more than 4 digits.

Gas and Electric Services.

21. Misspelling in the label “I am open to using different provider”: correct “open to” instead of “opento”.

22. “Clear button” does not clear input text fields.
                          23. “Clear” button provides message “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!"
                          24. Form does not provide default button.

Comment

#1. “First Name” field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
                            #2. “Last Name” field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
                            #3. “Street Address” field accepts 100 characters instead of 255.
                            #4. “State” listbox contains non-existing state “BC” that should be removed
                            #5. “State” listbox contains abbreviation “Ind” for Indianopolis instead of “IN”
                            #6. “State” listbox is missing “HI” for Hawaii”
                            #7. “State” listbox is missing “DC” for Washington DC
                            #8. “State” listbox is missing “NV” for Nevada
                            #9. “State” listbox contains non-applicable “Other” that should be removed
                            #10. “ZIP” field allows non-digits
                            #11. “Email” field allows more than 255 characters.
                            #12. “Referred by” field behaves as a required field.
                            #13. “Email” field has an asterisk but does not behave as a required field

Comment

Energy-Telecom Functionality Bug Report Vlad Korol

#0.1 "Clear" button: error message appears if button was pushed;
                              #0.2 "Clear" button: does not clear text field/list box;
                              #0.3 "Submit" button: successfully submits form with incorrect values;
                              #0.4 No default button in form;

#1 "Contact information" section:

#1.1 "Zip code" text field: allows to input letters;
                              #1.2 "Zip code" text field: allows special characters if pasted through other text box;
                              #1.3 "Phone" text field: accepts letters and special characters if pasted through other text box;
                              #1.4 "Email" field: asterisk is assigned to the "Email" , but it is not required;
                              #1.5 "Referred by" field: asterisk is not assigned to "Referred by" field, but it is required;

#2 "Cell phone service" section:
                              #2.1 "Current Provider" list box: list item "Other" should be added to this list box;
                              #2.2 "Months left on current contract" list box: takes values from 1-10, instead 1-12;
                              #2.3 "Number of phones on plan" list box: maximal value should be 6, instead of 100 or more;
                              #2.4 "I last upgraded my phone approximately" list box: takes values from 1-24, instead 1-12;

#3 "Local/Long Service"/International service" section:
                              #3.1 "Primary Phone number" text box: accepts letters and special characters if pasted through other text box;
                              #3.2 "My monthly bill is approximately" text field: should accept characters instead of 11;
                              #3.3 "My monthly bill is approximately" text field: accepts non-digit characters if they were pasted through other text field;
                              #3.3 "Total Bill" text field: accepts non-digit characters if they were pasted through other text field;

#4 "High speed internet service" section:
                              #4.1 "My monthly bill is approximately" text field: should accept 3 characters instead of 11;
                              #4.2 "My monthly bill is approximately" text field: accepts non-digit characters if they were pasted through other text field;
                              #4.3 "Provider" text field: text field should be replaced with list box;

#5 "TV service" section:
                              #5.1 "My monthly bill is approximately" text field: should accept 3 characters instead of 11;
                              #5.2 "My monthly bill is approximately" text field: accepts non-digit characters if they were pasted through other text field;
                              #5.3 "Months left on plan" list box: takes values from 1-24, instead 1-12;
                              #5.4 "Months left on plan" list box: "Other" list item should be added;

#6 "Home security service" section:
                              #6.1 "My monthly bill is approximately" text field: should accept 3 characters instead of 11;
                              #6.2 "My monthly bill is approximately" text field: accepts non-digit characters if they were pasted through other text field;

#7 "Gas and Electric services" section:
                              #7.1 "My monthly bill is approximately(summer)" text field: should accept 3 characters instead of 11;
                              #7.2 "My monthly bill is approximately(summer)" text field: accepts non-digit characters if they were pasted through other text field;
                              #7.3 "My monthly bill is approximately(winter)" text field: should accept 3 characters instead of 11;
                              #7.4 "My monthly bill is approximately(winter)" text field: accepts non-digit characters if they were pasted through other text field;
                              Last edited by seon1122; 09-05-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

1. TAB order moves from "First Name" to "Referred by" ("Last Name" expected)
                                2. Text field "ZIP" accept letters
                                3. List of states has incorrect states
                                4. List of states has "other"
                                5. List of states is not in alphabetic order
                                6. Text field "Email" is not implemented as required field
                                7. Text field "Referred by" is implemented as required field
                                8. Sizes of "submit" and "clear" buttons are different
                                9. "Clear" button does not clear the information.

Comment

Working...
                                X