X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ak04
    replied
    Contact Information
    a. TAB order is wrong. After “First Name” text field, it moves to “Referred by”
    b. “First Name” text field allows numbers and special characters
    c. “Last Name” text field allows numbers and special characters
    d. “Street Address” text field allows special characters
    e. “City” text filed allows numbers and special characters
    f. “State” list box has a wrong spelling “BC” (should be “DC”), “Ind” should be “IN”, missing two states “HI”, “NV”. All states should be in alphabetical order.
    g. “ZIP” allows letters
    h. “Email” text field is not a required field, however, it has an asterisk "*"
    i. “Referred by” text field is a required field, however, it’s not indicated as required with an asterisk "*"

Cell phone Service
    a. “Current Provider” list box should have “Other”
    b. “My monthly bill is approximately” text field allows letters and special characters, doesn’t allow to input “.”
    c. “Months left on current contract” list box should have “More”

Local/Long Distances/International Service
    a. “Local/Long Distances/International Service”. Instead of “Distances” should be “Distance”
    b. “International calls included?”. Instead of “?” should be “:”
    c. “Long distance included?”. Instead of “?” should be “:”

TV Service
    a. “Months left on plan” list box should have “More”

Gas and Electric Services
    a. “I am opento using different provider”. Misspelling. Should be “I am open to different provider”

Comments
    a. No indication of character limit

Leave a comment:

• svetlana0404
    started a topic Energy-Telecom Bug Report 8/24/17 class

Energy-Telecom Bug Report 8/24/17 class

1. Tab button does not move in the right order (in sections 1, 2, 3 and 4).
    2. "State" drop down menu is not in ABC order (BC and AL; WV and WI; AL and AK; AZ and AR; MD and MA; MS and MO; VT and VA).
    3. "Minutes on plan" drop down menu is not in logical order.
    4. "Number of phones on plan" drop down menu has impossible amount of options. Usually it is up to four.
    5. "Months left on current contract" drop down menu needs more options ("11" and "12").
    6. "1 self phone service" menu check boxes choice needs to be limited to one option.
    7. "My monthly bill is approximately" (in 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 part of the form) and "total bill" menus need
    to be limited to 6 numbers (currently have 10).
    8. Part 4 and 5 "current provider" drop down menu is not in ABC order.
    9. Part 6 the check box is the only one available needs to be round not squared.
    10. Part 7 "I am opento using different provider" needs a space between "open" and "to".
Working...
X