Energy-Telecom Bug Report 01/04/2018 class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy-Telecom Bug Report 01/04/2018 class

1 . Default input focus doesn’t work. Edit box "First Name:" should be set as default input focus.
    2. In CONTACT INFORMATION SECTION TAB order doesn’t follow the rule (left-right/top-bottom manner. It moves from "First name:" text field straight to the "Referred by:"text field
    3. IN CONTACT INFORMATION SECTION "State:" list box some states are not in alphabetical order, two statet are missinh "HI" and "NV", there is no "BC" state exists, also "IND" should be "IN".
    4. "Email" text field marked as mandatory field, so it allows to submit the review inforation without it.
    5. "Referred by:" text field either should be indicated as mandatory with asterics "*" or the web application should allow so submit review without filling in "Referred by:" text field.
    6. In Cell Phone Service Section, "Currect Provider" drop box does not have Other option.
    7. Local/Long Distances/International Service Section - "International call included? " label should end up with ":" instead of "?". Same with label "Lomg distance included?"
    8. High Speed Internet Service Section - "Type of Service:" Tab order is not as it should be, when you push Tab button it skips Dial-up and DSL options and goes to Wireless Aircard. "wireless Aircard" text fiel has a square check box, all other check boxes are round
    9. In Gas and Electric Services Section the check box «I am opento using different provider» has a typing errir, should say "open to".
    10. in Gas and Electric Services Section "Comments" text field has the "corner" if the frame that can be stretched out of the frame of the application format.

Report 1
    Title: Tab keyboar key doesn't follow the rule "left-right"
    Steps: 1. Open the web page
    2. Press Tab from "International calls included?" In section 2 "Local/Long Distances/International Service"
    Expected result: Tab box moves from answer "Yes" to answer "No" on the same line
    Actual result: Tab box moves from answer "Yes" to another answer "Yes" on the next line

Report 2
    Title: Tab keyboar key doesn't follow the rule (left-right)
    Steps: 1. Open the web page
    2. Press Tab in section 3 "High Speed Internet Service" in "Type of service" field.
    Expected result: Tab moves from "Cable" to "Dial-up" then to "DSL" then to "Wireless Aircard"
    Actual result: Tab moves from "Cable" to "Wireless Aircard".

Report 3
    Title: First and Last name fields accepts invalid keys
    Steps: 1. Open web page
    2. In First and last name fields enter invalid keys (:"><)
    3. Push "Submit"
    Observe web page
    Expected result: web page shows a message about invalid First and Last name
    Actual result: web page accepts invalid keys in fields First and Last name

Report 4
    Title: E-mail field is not required while web page indicates it is
    Steps 1. Open web page
    2. Fill out all required fields except "e-mail" field
    3. Push submit
    Observe
    Expected result: web page shows that "e-mail" field is not filled
    Actual result: web page accepts if "e-mail" field stays empty.
    Last edited by Eddi; 01-05-2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

1. There is not default focus input on this page.
      ''First Name'' has to be the Date input focus.

2. Battons "Submit" and "Cancel" have different dimentions.
      They should be the same and be aligned.

3. Tab order doesn't follow the logic in "Contact infromation" section, where after pressing "Tab" on the keyboard, the input focus moves to the text field "Referred by" instead of "Last Name".

4. After dropping down the list boxes "Select", "Select one", "Unlimited" or "--" in these deployed menus besides variants of selection there are still these "Select", "Select one", "Unlimited" or "--".

5. At the section "Gas and Electric Services" the word combination is written uncorrectly "I am opento using different provider", when must be "I am open to using different provider".

6. At the section "Contact information" a text field "Email" is marked with an asterisk as a mandatory one, but when it is not filled and user push the button "Submit", he/she won't see any communication about need to fill it.

7. At the section "Cell Phone Service" the check box "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:" should be approximete intervals (1-3, 4-8...), not consistens numbers (1,2,3...)

8. In the list box "Months left on current contract: "are only ten months, when should be 12.
      Last edited by mogreat1; 01-06-2018, 03:07 AM.

Comment

1. Section "Contact information" has incorrect tab order (from left-to-right: after field "First Name" instead of "Last Name" follows "Referred by").

2. Service title's text is not appropriate (white text on bright blue background).

3. Page has no default input focus.

4. Columns are not aligned along left side of the page.

5. Abbreviations are not defined (DSL, DVR, HDTV).

6. Drop down list for labels "State" and "Current provider" do not organized in alfabetical order.

7. Section 7 - has error in tuping last sentence (I am OPENTO using different provider instead I am open to..).

8. Section 8 - Edit box does'not show to user how many symbols he can type there.

9. "Submit" button is not clear enough (user can easely pushes button "clear" by mistake).

Comment

1 "TV Service": Tab order is not as it should be, when you push Tab button it skips "Phone" and "Both".
          2 "TV Service": "HDTV" and "DVR" text field has a square check box, all other check boxes are round.
          3 Botton "Submit" and "Clear" with different hight and size of font is different.
          4 Botton "Submit" and "Clear" at the end of the form, are always active, instead of disable, when the form is empty.
          5 On Section 6 check box is not aligned along left side of the page on compared with another text and check boxes in others sections.
          Last edited by Anna Sena; 01-05-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

1. There is no default input focus.
            2. Tab order is not working properly (logical left to right). If you press "tab" on a keyboard the input focus sets up from "first name:" to "reffered by:". Also if you press "tab" when input focus is set up in "International calls included?" on the web element "yes" the input focus sets up on the next web element "yes" what's located below instead sets up on the web element "no" what's located on right. This problem is actual for all the labels where the answer "yes" or "no" or where is a few web elements to choose like "Bundled with: Internet TV Both"
            3. The label "email" is marked as necessary when in fact it is not necessary to complete the register form.
            4. In "contact information" section the check box "state" has no alphabetical order.
            5. Referred by is marked as not necessary when it is actually required to submit the form.
            6. There is in "Gas and Electric Services" section a mistake in the label. Instead "open to" we have "opento".
            7. We have the text field in section 8 "Comments" with the corner what we can pull out of the form.

Comment

1.“Cell Phone Service” Section: There is no menu item “Other” in a “Current Provider” list box
              2.“TV Service” Section: there is no menu item more than 24 months left in “Months left on plan” list box
              3.Sections: menu items in “Current Provider” list box aren’t organized in alphabetic order.
              4.Submit” button is larger than “Clear” on the bottom of the page
              5.Tab order in “Contact Information” Section moves from “First Name” to “Referred by” instead of “Last Name”
              6.Contact Information” Section: Please remove “Other” menu item from “States” list box
              7.“Gas and Electric Services” Section: in “*I am opento using different provider” words “open” and “to” have to be spaced between of them
              8. Cell Phone Service” Section” Section: “Months left on current contract” list box don’t give us a options for more than 10 months.
              9. “High Speed Internet Service” Section: Tab order moves from “Cable” input field to “Wireless Aircard” instead of to “Dial-Up” input field
              10. “TV Service” Section: tab order moves from “Internet” input field to “Number of Receivers” list box instead of “Phone” input field
              Last edited by Sanal891; 01-09-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

1. On the page is missing field with default input focus.
                2. TAB button: After filling “First name” and push “TAB” button but the cursor moves to “Referred by” instead “Last name”. And then cursor move to “Last name”.
                3. “First name” field mustn’t accept any symbols except alphabets.
                4. “Last name” field mustn’t accept any symbols except alphabets.
                5. In “State” exist extra states (BC – is not state of USA it’s Canada province, IND instead IN, unknow -OTHER), missing states NV and HI).
                6. In “State” doesn't exist states NV and HI.
                7.In “ZIP” field mustn’t accept alphabets.
                8.In chapter #8 exist incorrect words (without spacing “I am opento interested in Digital Phone Service” instead “I am open to interested in Digital Phone Service”.
                9.Field “Email” isn’t executed as required in form.

Comment

GUI For Energy-Telecom Service

1.Control button “Submit” is not disabled when fields are left unfilled.
                  2.There is no default inputs focus
                  3.TAB order doesn’t move in logical order. After “First Name” it goes to “Referred by”
                  4.Default values are not provided
                  5.Two labels “International calls included?” And “Long distance included?” don’t have colons on the end
                  6.“Submit” button is larger than “Clear” button and not aligned with it
                  7.The system won’t recognize a mistake when inputting numeral symbols in the fields “First Name”, “Last Name”, “City”, “Street Address”, “Email”, “Referred by” and passing button “Submit”
                  8.There is no option “Other” in drop out menu the section 1 “Cell Phone Service” in fields “Current Provider”
                  9.There is an orthographic mistake in section 7 ”Gas and Electric Services” on the last line. Instead of “Open to” it says “Opento”
                  10.The required label “Email” is not marked as required field after submitting the information without filling up
                  11.The label “Referred by” doesn’t mark the required field. But if left unfilled and after pushing button “Submit” it says that it is required.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Bug Report

2. Default input focus doesn't work.
                    3. "Contact information" box has Tab order fault: (is going after "first name: " to "Referred by:")
                    4. "Contact information" box. Edit boxes "First name:", "Last name:", "Street Address:", "City:" shouldn't contain specific symbols like "@,$,/.%,^ etc." and numbers. Edit box "Email" allows to submit the review information without it but its indicate like required field, also submit without symbol "@" Edit box "Zip" shouldn't contain letters
                    5. "Referred by:" in "Contact information" box should be indicate like required field. Review doesn't submit without it.
                    6. "Cell Phone Service " box. Edit box "Current provider" drop box hasn't "other" option
                    7. "Cell Phone Service " box. Edit box "My monthly bill is approximately:" shouldn't contain letters, don't accepting key "." .
                    8. "Cell Phone Service " box. Review will submitted if you will check all Check boxes "I am happy with my current provider" "I am open to using different provider" "I like my handset" "I am interested in updating my handset" "I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop" at the same time.
                    9. "Local/Long Distances/International Service " box. Edit boxes "International calls included?" "Long distance included" label should end up with ":" instead "?"
                    10. "Gas and Electric Services" box. Check box "*I am opento using different provider " has grammatical error should be "open to" instead "opento"
                    11. Buttons "submit" and "clear" in Tab order haven't color arrow lane around buttons.
                    12. Push button "clear" should clear the review instead output error "ERROR 17896 - invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer!!!" .

Comment

GUI checklist to Energy Telecom Service Review by Anastasia Krayneva

1.There is no Default Input Focus when we run the review.
                      2.Run to the box "Contact Information".TAB order is not correct. When we entered "First Name" it is logical to run to "Last Name"not to "Referred by".( tab left-right)
                      3.Run to the box "Contact Information".Run to the folder "Sate",click mouse to "Stelect" and there are 49 states instead of 50
                      4.It is possible to submit the review without any information in the box "Email" but it has the sign of required field.
                      5.All the words in the box "Contact Information" begin with a capital letter. "Referred by" instead of "Referred By"
                      6.Run to the box "Cell Phone Service" .Go to "Months left on current contract:". The number of months is 10. There is no word " More"
                      7.Run to the box "Local/Long Distances/International Service". TAB order is incorrect. It misses "Internet "and "Both" and goes stright to the "TV"
                      8.Run to the box "Local/Long Distances/International Service". The line "International calls included" has sigh "?" instead of ":"
                      9.Run to the box "Local/Long Distances/International Service". The line "Long distance included" has sigh "?" instead of ":"
                      10.Run to the box "High Speed Internet Service".TAB order is incorrect. It misses "Cabel", "Dial-up" and goes to "DSL"
                      11.Run to the box "High Speed Internet Service". The line "Wireless Aircard" has different check box ( square instead of circle)
                      12.Run to the box "High Speed Internet Service".TAB order is incorrect. It misses "Phone" ,"Both"
                      13.Run to the box "TV Service".TAB order is incorrect. It misses "Internet" ,"Phone" and goes to "Both"
                      14.Run to the box "TV Service". The line "HDTV" and "DVR" has different check box ( square instead of circle)".
                      15.Run to the box "Gas and Electric Services".Spelling mistake "opento" instead "open to"
                      16.The buttons"Submit " and "Clear" are different in size.

Comment

Bug reports:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
                        1. Head "Please fill out this form and our representative will provide you with the money saving offer."
                        shouldn't ends with "."
                        2. Initial (Default) value of the input field is absent.
                        3. "Tab": order doesn't follow the rule left-right/up-bottom, after "First name" Tab moves to "Refered by".
                        4. "State": two states "HI" and "IN" are missing.
                        5. "State": Unexisting states "Other", "BC", "IND"
                        6. "ZIP": receives letters.
                        7. "Bundeled with": Tab order doesn't follow the rule left-right after "Internet" Tab moves to "Total bill $".
                        8. "International calls included?" : Tab order doesn't follow the rule left-right after "Yes" Tab moves
                        to "Yes" for "Long distance included?".
                        9. "Phone": after entering first 3 digits in first field cursor should automatically appear
                        in the second field.
                        10. Button "Clear": after pushing appears window with warning "Error 17896", blank application form should be instead.

reported by Ivan V.
                        01/05/18
                        Last edited by jvin08; 01-06-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

1. When you open the form there is NO default input focus on the First name field.
                          2. There is a tab order problem. When you try to go tab to the left into Last Name field, nothing happens. It should be logical order from the First name to the Last name.
                          3. Tab order problem in the field Phone. It is impossible to tab to the text field just only to click which is extremely inconvenient.
                          4. The City field accepts numbers.

5. There is a misspelling “I am opento” in 7. Gas and Electric Services.
                          6. There are several options available in the 1. Cell Phone Service. Logically it might be better to have one option available. For instance: “I am happy with my current provider” OR “I am open to using different provider”. It is meaningless to have such field as “I am happy with my current provider” or “I like my handset”.

7. There are several options available in the 3. High Speed Internet Service. If you choose Type of service it is logically supposed to be one type, but here we can choose Cable along with Wireless aircard etc. Probably it is not too crucial thing to fix.

8. When you push the Clear button in the end of the form, the window that informs about Error 17896 – invalid data request occurs.

9. The field “Referred by” is not marked as required field but when you try to submit the form with empty field “referred by” the system requires this field to be filled.

10. The field “Referred by” accepts numbers and allows to submit form.

11. The field “email” accepts invalid characters (///>><< etc).

Comment

Energy Telecom Bug Report
                            1.No “Default Button” was assigned to web page;
                            2. TAB order is incorrect: from “First name” it goes straight to “Referred by” while skipping “Last name”;
                            3. Part 1. “Cell Phone Service” , “Current provider” selection missing big National Companies, such as “Comcast” and “AT&T” or “Other”;
                            4. Part 2. Labels “International calls included/Long Distance included” don`t end up with the colon (;
                            5. Part 6. No option is available to customer other than “I am interested…”;
                            6. Part 7. Label “I am open to” missing space;
                            7. Part 7. Label “I am open to ” has no other options;

Comment

GUI Checklist for Energy Telecom by Natalia Putilova

1. Open http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/
                              2. There is no default input focus.

3. Scroll down the page.
                              Click on "Submit" button.
                              There is no "Please enter your Email" error message in the required field.

4. Enter the First name, push "Tab".
                              Tab order goes to the "Reffered by" field. Push "Tab" again.
                              Tab order goes to the "Last Name" field.

5.Scroll down until the field "7. Gas and Electric Services".
                              There's a misspell in "I am opento using different provider" message.

6. "Submit" button looks bigger then "Clear" button on the bottom of the page.
                              7. "State" drop down menu is not in alphabetic order:
                              starts with "BC" and then "AL";
                              "Other" is in between "OR" and "PA" states.
                              8. "City" field takes numbers for a valid input without an Error message
                              9. "Sell phone service" field allows to check both "I am happy with my current provider" and
                              "I am open to using different provider" values at the same time.
                              10. "Months left on current plan" dropdown menu has 10 months max
                              11. "My monthly bill is approximately" field takes letters as a valid input value.

Comment

Working...
                              X