No announcement yet.

Energy-Telecom Bug Report 01/04/2018 class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. "Contact Information" section, the tab order is incorrect. It jumps from "First Name" to "Referred by".
    2. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section, the tab order is incorrect. It jumps from "My monthly bill is approximately:" to "Both" skipping the "Internet" and "TV" options.
    3. The "Clear" tab when clicked gives error "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!".
    4. Different font sizes on the "Submit" and "Clear" tabs.
    5. In "Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" section. The check bar is not aligned with the other check bars in the web page.

Comment

1. First name Text Box allows to enter numbers
      2. Last name Text Box allows to enter numbers
      3.The first letter of the "City" Text Box - City name is not capital by default
      4. Contact Information: tab does not work when moving between Text Boxes
      5. Referred by: when select a phone, can write letters
      6. My monthly bill approximately Text Box allows to write only dollars, pennies can not be added
      7.Contact Information: tab does not work when moving between Text Boxes
      8. Cell Phone Service: My monthly bill is approximately allows to enter letters
      9. High Speed Internet Service: Type of servise - when choosing a service, can not refuse, only can change it to another
      10. Gas and Electric Service: Winter bill allows to write only dollars, pennies can not be added
      11. Gas and Electric Service: opento it is two words

Comment

#1.Header "Indicates required field" is missing an asterisk for field "Best Way To Contact Me".
        #2."First Name" text field accepts only 30 characters, instead 31.
        #3."Street Address" text field is able 100 characters, instead 255.
        #4."State" list box is missing state "NV"- Nevada.
        #5."State" drop box was inconsistently in alphabetical order.
        #6."Last Name field was accept 30 characters, instead 31.
        #7.The field "Refereed by" does not respond to TAB/ENTER command , from previously field "Best Way To Contact Me".
        #8.List box "Current Provider" is missing "AT&T".
        #9.The WEB-FORM does not respond empty field of "Referred by" if press radio button "Submit".
        #10.The field "International calls included?' is missing asterisks.

Comment

1) The name field accepts characters
          2) If email field is left empty, then the form is submitted . Email field is obligatory
          3) Field "Referred by:" is not mandatory. But if this field is left blank, form generates error
          4) The field " Months left on current contract:" incorrect number of months. Should be 12 not 10
          5) The field "Email:" icon remains blue if the field is not filled
          6) In the section "4. Television service "in the field" according to plan: "no more item "More"
          7) In the "State" item to the "Other" should be the last
          8) In the field "Zip code" accepts invalid data
          9) Section "TV Service” in the field "Current Provider:" non-alphabetical order
          10) Button "add" and "clear" the font is different

Comment

bug#1
            tab order is not right
            steps to reproduce:
            open http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/
            default input focus is in FIRST NAME field
            push the Tab button
            default input focus is in REFERED BY field
            bug#2
            E-mail required field
            steps to reproduce:
            open http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/
            fill in the FIRST NAME field and leave all other fields empty
            push SUBMIT button
            notification that all the required fields should be filled shows up except the FIRST NAME field
            bug#3
            STATE menu item shows BC which is not a state
            bug #4
            FIRST NAME field
            type numbers in the FIRST NAME field and system allows that
            bug #5
            LAST NAME field
            type numbers in the LAST NAME field and system allows that
            bug #6
            STREET ADDRESS
            type just numbers in the STREET ADDRESS field and system allows that
            bug #7
            Best Way To Contact Me item
            in the Best Way To Contact Me item there are SELECT,PHONE AND EMAIL but should be PHONE AND EMAIL only
            bug #8
            Current Provider menu item
            in the Current Provider menu item there are SELECT ONE,VERIZON,SPRINT,T-MOBILE,NEXTEL items but should be VERIZON,SPRINT,T-MOBILE,NEXTEL only
            bug #9
            "My monthly bill is approximately" item in Cell Phone Service
            type letters in "My monthly bill is approximately" item field and system allows that
            bug#10
            CLEAR button
            fill out all required fields and push CLEAR button
            a message "errorr 17896" shows up

Comment

Bug 1. Default Input Focus doesn't goes on. It suppose to be on the "First name" text field.
              Bug 2. Tab order doesn't follow logic/right way. By pushing the button "Tab" being on the "First name" text field it moves to "Reffered by". It suppose to move to "Last name" text field.
              2.1 Tab order doesn't follow logic/right way. By pushing the button "Tab" being on the "Reffered by" text field it moves to "Last name". It suppose to move to "Current Provider" list box.
              2.2 Tab order doesn't follow logic/right way. By pushing the button "Tab" being on the "Best Way To Contact Me" list box it moves to "Current Provider". It suppose to move to "Reffered by" text field
              Bug 3. "State" list box begining from BC (probably British Columbia) whish is not a US territory.
              3.1 "Other state" located not in right position on the "State" list box. It suppose to be in the and of list, as a last option to choose.
              Bug 4. By typing a phone number it is nice to have the Auto-Tabbing there. E.g.: After typing an area code the input focus should move automatically to next text field and after to the next one.
              Bug 5. In the "International calls included?" and "Long distance included?" suppuse to be colon character instead of question mark.
              Bug 6. "Current provider" list box doesn't include all providers. Or it suppose to include "Other provider" in the end of the list.
              Bug 7. "Months left on current contract" list box doesn't include number 11 to 24.
              Bug 8. By clicking on the "I am happy with my current provider" check box in the "Cell Phone Service" text field, another check box should become disable. Same thing with 3 check boxes below. Chossing one of them should make 2 others disabled.
              Bug 9. "I am opento using different provider" check box is misspelling. No space between words Open and To
              Bug 10. "Current Provider" list box in the 4,5,6 firelds is not in alphabet order.
              Bug 11. Buttons "Submit" and "Clear" having different font size.
              Bug 12. By pushing the button "CLEAR" the error is come out: Error 17896 - "Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
              Bug 13. "Reffered by" doesn't have a required field mark. Or it made as a required field by mistake.
              Bug 14. Text box "Email" is a required field which doesn't do a required function. I can submit a form leaving that field empty.

Comment

1. "Referred by:" field has no asterisk while on web page is displayed it's a required field when it stays empty after pushing button "Submit".
                2. "Contact information" section: Web page accepts "E-mail" field not filled out while web page is displayed it is required field.
                Steps 1. Open web page
                2. Fill out all required fields except "e-mail" field
                3. Push "Submit"

3. "Contact information" section: States in list box "State" are not in alphabetic order.
                4. "Contact information" section: "State" list box contains 49 states, one state is missed.
                5. "Contact information" section: "Ind" state should be replaced with "In" in "State" list box.
                6. "Contact information" section: "Other" value in "State" list box should be replaced with 50th state that is missed in list box.
                7. "Submit" button size is not consistent with "Clear" button size.
                8. "Contact information" section: First and Last name fields accepts 30 characters, while it's required 31.
                9. "Error 17896" is displayed on web page when push "Clear"
                10. "Cell Phone Service" section: "Months left on current contract:" field should contain up 12 months in list box

Comment

A list of bugs found on "Energy-Telecom Service Review" web form.

1. Contact information: «First Name» field allows only 30 characters not 31 as required.
                  2. Contact information: «Last Name» field allows only 30 characters not 31 as required.
                  3. Contact information: «Street» field accepts only 100 characters not 255 as required.
                  4. Contact information: «State» field - BC is not an American State.
                  5. Contact information: «State» field - the list of states not supposed to have «other» on it.
                  6. Contact information: «State» field - abbreviation for Indiana state should be «IN» not «IND».
                  7. Contact information: «ZIP» field - should accept digits only while it accepts letters as well.
                  8. Contact information: «ZIP» field - type any 5 digits, select them all and start typing again. The selection won’t be auto erased.
                  9. Contact information: «email» field - any incorrect input will not be recognized after pressing «Submit».
                  10. Contact information: «Referred by» field is not a required field.
                  11. «Email» field has an asterisk assigned but it is not required.
                  12. «Email» field accepts more than 255 characters.
                  13. Pressing «Clear» button will not clear the form.
                  14. Buttons «Submit» and «Clear» are not consistent by their size.
                  15. Cell Phone Service: «Current Provider» list box should have «Other».
                  16. Cell Phone Service: «Current Provider» list box should have «AT&T».
                  17. Cell Phone Service: «My monthly bill is approximately» field should allow input of no more than 4 characters.
                  18. Cell Phone Service: «Months left on current contract» list box should have a range from 0-24 months.
                  19. Cell Phone Service: «Number of phones on plan» list box should have a range of 1-4 phones per contract.
                  20. Default button is not assigned to the form.

Comment

Energy Telecom Service Review bug report.

#1. There is no of Default Input Focus on the page, it suppose to be on "First Name" field.
                    #2. Contact Information: TAB order goes illogically, from the field "First Name" it goes to "Referred by". It suppose to go to "Last Name" field.
                    #3. Local/Long Distances/International Service: TAB order goes illogically, from "Internet" checkbox it goes to "Total Bill" text field. It supposed to go to "TV" checkbox.
                    #4. Local/Long Distances/International Service section: TAB order skipped all "No" checkboxes. It goes: from "Yes" to "Yes" and to "Yes" checkboxes order. It suppose to go from "Yes" checkbox to "No" checkbox.
                    #5. High Speed Internet Service: TAB order goes by order of checkboxes: " Cable", "Wireless Aircard", "TV". It skipped "Dial", "DSL" , "Phone" , "Both" checkboxes.
                    #6. TV Service, Bundled with: TAB order incorrect path. It goes from "Internet" checkbox to Number of receivers "Select" list box. It supposed to go "Internet" -> "Phone" -> "Both" checkbox order.
                    #7. Contact information: First Name field accepted any symbols and digits.
                    #8. Contact information: Last Name field accepted any symbols and digits.
                    #9. Contact information: City field accepted any symbols and digits.
                    #10. Contact information: after submitting the form, it asks to fill in the "Referred by" text field although it doesn't marked as required.
                    #11. Contact information: "Email" is submitted without "@" symbol.
                    #12. The web form is submitted without "Email" information as required.
                    #13. Contact information: it is not alphabetical order on "State" list box.
                    #14. Contact information: "phone number" fields do not have auto TAB moving from field to field.
                    #15. Pushing "Clear" button result in a message "Error 17896 - Invalid data request! Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!".
                    #16. Cell phone Service: "My monthly bill is approximately" field is accepted with any incorrect input.
                    #17. Cell phone Service: Current provider list box is no in alphabetical order.
                    #18. Cell phone Service: Current Provider list box doesn't have "Other" choosing option.
                    #19. Local/Long Distances/International Service: Current provider list box is not in alphabetical order.
                    #20. TV Service: Current Provider list box is not in alphabetical order.
                    #21. Cell Phone Service: "Months left on current contract:" list box has 0-10 months to choose. Probably it should to have 0-12 or 0-24 months to choose.
                    #22. Home Security Service: Current Provider list box is not in alphabetical order.
                    #23. Gas and Electric Services: Current Provider list box is not in alphabetical order.
                    #24. Gas and Electric Services: misspell in "I am opento using different provider" checkbox. It should be "opeN To".

Comment

ENERGY-TELECOM SERVICE REVIEW GUI CHECKLIST BUG REPORTS (by Assel Buzheyeva):

#1."Submit" and "Clear" buttons at the end of the page are disabled after user filled out all the fields.
                      #2. The first input field on the form named "Fist name" does not have a default input focus set in it.
                      #3. The input focus moves to "Reffered by" field instead of moving to "Last name" field only if user starts from "First name" field.
                      Last edited by AsselB; 01-19-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

1. GUI bug: Email field is not one of the required field, but it has asterisk
                        2. “City” field contains 50 instead of 49 signs
                        3. “State” is in alphabetical order but according the requirements it shouldn’t be
                        4. Zip can be invalid, but it creates an error
                        5. “Referred by” field should be not obligatory, but it creates an error.
                        6. “State” offers 48 states instead of 49
                        7. Miss spell in section Gas and Electric services “opento”
                        8. Cell phone Service section “my monthly bill is approximately” it exempts characters but supposed to except numbers only
                        9. “months left on current contract” the number of month to choose is 10, instead of 12
                        I like my handset
                        I am interested in updating my handset
                        I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop
                        These options should exclude each other. Only one should be selected

11. “Current provider” in the field “select one” it is supposed to be selected but actually it can be not and anyway it is accepted
                        12. Local/Long Distances/International services section “Primary phone number” is not obligatory field but when we put invalid number red asterisk appears like it must be obligatory field. It can be confusing to the customer.
                        13. TV service field “current provider” select one no error if we don’t select any
                        14. Home security service section if we put the mark in the field “I don’t have home security service today” the field “current provider” it must be disable control
                        15. Field “Comments” it submits any signs
                        16. There is no default type box, we must click on the box we want to print

Comment

FUNCTIONAL TESTING
                          Energy-Telecom Service Reviewed
                          Contact Information Section
                          1. Upon filling partial data, when pushing the “Clear” button a misleading error is displayed on the screen “Error 17896 - Invalid data request...”
                          2. “ZIP” text field accepts more than 5 characters.
                          3. “ZIP” text field accepts non-digit values.
                          4. “Email” text field accepts more than 255 characters.
                          5. The form can be submitted without any input in the “Email” text field. No error of missing required information is shown upon pushing the “Submit” button.
                          6. The form can be submitted without any valid input in the “Email” text field.
                          7. “First name” text field accepts only 30 characters, instead of 31.
                          8. “Last name” text field accepts only 30 characters, instead of 31.
                          9. “Street address” text field accepts 100 characters, instead of 50.

Comment

Working...
                          X