Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anastasia M
    replied
    1. If selected, input in "Customer" field slides up and down with the slide bar
    - open taulia.com in Internet Explorer;
    -select a value in "Customer" field;
    - left click the slide bar and hold;
    - slide the bar up or down;
    - the field's input slides up and down the page.

2. If selected, input in "Invoice Status" field slides up and down with the slide bar.
    -select a value in "Invoice Status" field;

3. If selected, input in "Results per Page" field slides up and down with the slide bar.
    -select a value in "Results per Page" field;

4. Tab order goes to a non-existing field after "Purchase Order" field.
    - place cursor in "invoice number" field;
    - press tab 3 times - the cursor will move from field "Invoice number" to "Purchase order"
    - press tab a 4th time - the cursor disappears;
    - press tab a fifth time - the cursor goes to "From Ampunt" field.

5. Input in "PO #" column shows dates instead of numbers.

6. Input in "Due Date" column doesn't support a date format.

7. 11 results per page shown whereas results per page field specifies 10.

8. The table header says "422 invoices shown" whereas the total number of pages in the footer is 32.

9. No page 5 in the table's footer.

10. No "Actions" button in the 11th search result field.

11. Only one option in "Invoice Status" dropdown.

Leave a comment:

• sibel
    replied
    Improved Taulia Bug Report

1-In the “search my invoices” section , “Labels” should end with “colon character”.
    2-“Results per page” has 11 results instead of 10.
    3-There are misspelt words in the invoice table. “Invoce#” should be “Invoice #”, and “Rejcted” should be “Rejected”.
    4-“Inv. Date” format is not suitable for U.S. civilian audiences. It should be “mm/dd/year”.
    5-In the invoice table, “field names” are not aligned.
    6-On the “invoices page”, total amount is 422 invoices. If there are 11 invoices results per page, total amount should be 352 (11*32).
    7-The drop down menu next to “amount” does not function.

Leave a comment:

• Karim
    replied
    #1. "Search my invoices": "From amount" label has colon, whereas the other labels are missing the colon symbol
    #2. "Search my invoices": The "To" amount text input field is not formatted as currency with thousand-coma separator and decimal points (i.e. 1,000.00)
    #3. "Search my invoices": "Results per page" list box states that there are 10 results per page, whereas there are 11 results shown
    #4. "Showing 422 invoices" statement in the tab does not reflect the cumulative number of invoices derived from the 32 pages at 11 entry per page (the actual invoice number shown would be equal to 352)
    #5. "Invoce #" column name is misspelled (should be "Invoice #")
    #6. "Due Date" column shows results that are not formatted as a date format
    #7. "PO #" column entries are formatted as date format
    #8. "Status" column has a missplled label of "Rejcted," which should be "Rejected"
    #9. The last item in the results, #11, does not have "Actions" button
    #10. The page #5 is missing from the list of results pages at the left bottom corner:
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 7.26.28 PM.png

Leave a comment:

• Dargonit
    replied
    taulia bug report
    #1 page displays 11 search results instead of 10
    #2 422 invoices shown, is larger amount then actually shown, 32 pages * 11 invoices = 355
    #3 header "invoice #" misspelled as "invoce"
    #4 status "rejected" misspelled as "Rejcted"
    #5 11th search result missing "action" button
    #6 labels in "search my invoices" field missing colons at the end
    Last edited by Dargonit; 01-09-2018, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marharyta88
    replied
    1. "Search my invoices" field: Invoice data selected period ( 6/5/2011 - 9/30/2011) is not corresponding with actual results because showing list of invoices includes an invoice from 10/1/2011.
    2. Labels are missing colons in "Search my invoices" field.
    3. Actual amount of showing invoices is 11 instead of 10 as it is specified in "Results per page".
    4. 422 invoices in search results is lager then 11 invoices per each page multiplied by 32 pages.
    5. "Search my invoices" field: "Save" button is disable.
    6. "Invoice data" column: Invoices are showing not in the chronological order.
    7. There is no "Action" button for 11th line in "Showing 422 invoices" field.
    8. The name of column " invoce" missing the letter "i" in "Showing 422 invoices" field.
    9. " Due date" column: values are not in the common date format.
    10. "PO#" column: values are in the date format, not in a common PO# format.

Leave a comment:

• OlesiaM
    replied
    The "Actions" button is absent for the last search result
    The "Invoice Date" line misses the word “from”
    In the "Amount" section the sum of “$22,409.37” goes first instead of “$22,376.00”
    Page number "5" is missing in the list of pages at the bottom of a page

“Due Date" column: values in the column are not in any common date format
    “PO#” column: values in the column are not in any common PO format
    Column Header: "Invoice #" is misspelled as "Invoce#"
    Column Header: " Rejected#" is misspelled as "Rejcted"

Leave a comment:

• AntonPanko
    replied
    Taulia bug report

Bug# 1
    Folder “Invoices”: the header of the first column “Invoce #” misspelled.
    Solution:
    Please change the header to “Invoice #”

Bug# 2
    Folder “Invoices”: default items are typed in when you first open the page.
    (Check “Customer”, “From amount”, “Invoice date”, “Results per page” text fields).

Bug# 3
    Folder” Invoices”: “Search” push button doesn’t function.
    Steps to verify:
    1. Go to http://static.taulia.com/engineering...idateTest.html
    2. Open “Invoices” folder.
    3. Section “Search my invoices”: type in “1122338089” into “Invoice number” text box.
    4. Push “Search” button under “Search my invoices” section.
    Solution:
    Please fix the functionality of “Search” button in the “Search my invoices” section.

Bug# 4
    Folder “Invoices”:
    Section “Search my invoices”: the button “Hide search parameters” is not clickable/ doesn’t function.
    Steps to verify:
    3. Section “Search my invoices”: to the right from the header of the section look for “Hide search parameters”
    Solution:
    Please fix the functionality of “Hide search parameters” button in the “Search my invoices” section.

Bug# 5
    Folder “Invoices”: columns are not aligned with their headers in the table.

Bug# 6
    Folder “Invoices”: at the table headers “Due Date” and “PO #” doesn’t match with information provided in the columns beneath these headers.
    Solution:
    Please swap the headers “Due Date” and “PO #” in the table provided in “Invoices” folder.

Bug# 7
    Folder “Invoices”: table give us 11 results instead of requested 10 “results per page”
    (Request is in the “search my invoices” section.)

Bug# 8
    Folder “Invoices”: the status information “Rejcted” in the table is misspelled.
    Steps to verify:
    3. Leave default result as they are when you load the page.
    4. In the table under “Status” header check the top invoice. (invoice number 1122339225)
    Solution:
    Please make a correction from “Rejcted” to the “Rejected”

Bug# 9
    Folder “Invoices”: the 11th line result in the table has no “Actions” button.
    Solution:
    1. Please add the “Actions” button
    Or
    2. Delete 11th result line from the table.

Bug# 10
    Folder “Invoices”: labels “Invoice number”, “Customer”, “Purchase order”, “Invoice data”, “Invoice status”, “Results per page” in the “Search my invoices” section has no colon sign.

Leave a comment:

• Yegorvk
    replied
    #1. 11 search results are displayed instead of 10 as specified in “Results per page” listbox.
    #2. Most of the lables in “Search my invoices” section are missing a colon at the end
    #3. Column Header: “Invoice #” is misspelled as “Invoce”.
    #4. 422 invoices in search results is larger than 11 results per page multiplied by 32 pages
    #5. “Due Date” column values in the column are not in any common date format
    #6. “PO #” column values in the column are not in a common PO# format

#7. No field in “Search my invoices” section gets default input focus
    #8. A drop-down list box labeled “Customer” in “Search my invoices” section does not display a list of choices but one – “General Electric”
    #9. A drop-down list box labeled “Invoice status” in “Search my invoices” section does not display a list of choices but one – “All”
    #10. A drop-down list box labeled “Results per page” in “Search my invoices” section does not display a list of choices but one – “10”
    #11. TAB order in “Search my invoices” section is not logical, because two control elements are excluded – the push button “Search” and the “Hide search parameters” control element, and it loops back to the URL bar, instead of going down to the fields in next section.
    #12. In the invoice search result table, the Invoice # 1122339225 status “Rejected” is misspelled as “Rejcted”
    #13. In the invoice search result table there are 11 search results displayed instead of 10, as it is specified in “Results per page” list box.
    #14. The data values in the invoice search result table in the Column: “Amount” are not aligned on decimal point
    #15. In the invoice search result table the Column: “Type” is redundant
    #16. The data for the Invoice # 1122339546 in the invoice search result table should not be displayed, as it is dated 1-Oct-2011, which is outside the search parameters specified with the upper bound on 9/30/2011.
    #17. The “Actions” button is missing for the Invoice # 1122338095 in the invoice search result table
    #18 Page 5 is missing in the invoice search result table
    #19 The design of the invoice search result table does not allow to filter the data by clicking on column headers

Leave a comment:

• Vadym Iershov
    replied
    Taulia Bug Report
    1. Most of the labels in "Search my invoices" don't have colon at the end.
    2. 11 results shows instead of 10 which specified in "result per page".
    3. Column "Due date" shows numbers which not apropriate for date format.
    4. Column "PO #" shows results which not apropriate for PO# format.
    5. Misspelling column header "Invoce #".
    6. The last invoise result don't have "Action" button at the end like every one above.
    7. 422 invoice search results is larger then 11 multiple by 32 pages.
    8. The page number 5 is missed between page 4 and 6 in the page search line.
    9. The invoice line number 7 is in not right position due to groving amount results in "Amount" column.
    10. Search request ask to show results from 6/5/2011 till 9/30/2011. Line number 7 is not in this period of date.
    11. Search request ask to show results from 6/5/2011 till 9/30/2011. Line number 10 is not in this period of date.

Leave a comment:

• ElenaKiriliuk
    replied
    Bug Report for "TAULIA"
    1. Section "Search my invoices" the labels are missing the colon character.
    2. Default input focus absent in the "Invoice number" text field.
    3. Section "Showing 422 results" headers are not properly aligned with columns.
    4. Column header "Invoice#" is misspelled as is "Invoce#".
    5. Column "Due Date" has wrong input data it is not in the date format.
    6. Column "Status" the word "Rejected" is misspelled as is "REjcted".
    7. Column "PO#" has wrong input data it is not in the common PO# format.
    8. Search result showing 422 invoices is larger than 11 results per page multiplied by 32 pages.

Leave a comment:

• Ievgen
    replied
    1. 11 showing results are displayed instead of 10 as specified in «Results per page» listbox.
    2. Most of the labels in «Search my invoices» section are missing a colon character at the end.
    3. Column title «Invoice #» is misspelled as «Invoce #».
    4. The word «Rejected» in the column «Status» of «Showing invoices» field is misspelled as «Rejcted».
    5. 422 invoices in search results is larger then 11 results per page multiplied by 32 pages.
    6. «Due Date» column: values in the column are not in any common date format.
    7. «PO #» column: values in the column are not in the date format, not in a common PO# format.
    8. Button «Actions» in the «Showing results» field is absent from the last showing results line at the bottom (line 11).
    9. Page number 5 is missing at the «Showing invoices» field.
    10. Different date format in the section «Search my invoices», label «Invoice date:» and section «Showing invoices», columns «Inv. Date» and «Due Date».
    11. The showing results of line 7 (Amount $22,409.37) and 8 ($22,376.00) are represent in the the wrong order. As all other results are represent from smaller to higher value.
    12. The button «Print» is absent in the «Showing results» field.

Leave a comment:

• slanewolf
    replied
    1. 11 results per page when it's supposed to be 10 as specified in "results per page"
    2. The 11th result has no button "actions"
    3. The headers of column need to be left aligned
    4. The word "invoce #" in the head of the table is misspelled.
    5. In the first result in column "status" the word "rejcted" is misspelled.
    6. The column "due date" has the results what out of the date format.
    7. The column "po #" has the results in date format when it shouldn't be in that format
    8. In "search my invoices" most of labels have no colon
    9. The 7th result in the table has the date "1-oct-2011" what is not relevant because it's specified to displays a results before 1 Oct 2011
    10. The system displays 422 results but it's only 11 results per page and 32 pages (352 results)

Leave a comment:

• bolimov
    replied
    Bug report

bug repot.docx

I have attached the word document for the report

Leave a comment:

• kbe
    replied
    # 1. Search results - "Amount" column: numbers aligned by left side, should be aligned by separating character.
    # 2. Search results - "Due Date" column: values are not dates.
    # 3. Search results - "PO #" column: values are dates, should be different format.
    # 4. Search results - "Invoce #" column: misspelled name of column, should be "Invoice #".
    # 5. Search results - "Status" column, first line: spelling error "Rjected", should be "Rejected".
    # 6. Search results - 11th line on the right: there are no "Actions" button for this line, not consistent with other lines.
    # 7. Search parameters: all the labels, except one, doesn't have colon ( : ) character after them. Labels should have colon character after them.
    # 8. Search results showing 11 results per page, while search parameter set to 10 results per page.
    # 9. Search results claims it showing 422 invoices on 32 pages, which is not matching with search parameter set to 10 results per page, neither with actual 11 results per page as appears on the first page.
    # 10. Search results, on the bottom: page # 5 is missing from navigation options. There supposed to be a page 5 between 4 and 6.

Leave a comment:

• svetlana_zyuban
    replied
    1. Data input field “Invoice box” accepts letters.
    2. The data in the column “Due date” consists of information about “PO #”.
    3. The data in the column “PO#” consist of information about “Due date”.
    4. There is no “Actions” button in the list of the results – last line with Invoice # 1122338095.
    5. The results are sorted by the Amount in ascending order, so amount of 22,376.00$ should come first, then it should be amount of 22,409.37$.
    6. There is no page #5 at the line of pages in the bottom of the web site page.
    7. Misspelling “invoce” in the name of the column.
    8. Misspelling “rejcted” in the name of the column.
    9. Data input field “from amount”, “to amount”, “purchase order”, “invoice number” – it allows to write letters.
    10. There is no colon sign ":" after words: Invoice number, customer, purchase order, invoice date, invoice status, results per page.
    11. Results per page 10, actually it shows 11.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X