No announcement yet.

Energy-Telecom Service Review per requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1. Text field "First Name:" accepts no more than 30 charecters instead of 31.
    #2. Text field "Last Name:" accepts no more than 30 charecters instead of 31.
    #3. Text field "ZIP:" accepts letters, but it should not.
    #4. "Clear" button does not function:
    - go to http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/
    - push the button "Clear"
    observe: - confusing/misleading error message "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
    #5. Box list "State:" has names of 49 states instead of 50.
    #6. Text field "Email:" accepts all special charecters.
    #7. Text field "Street Address:" accepts no more than 100 charecters instead of 255.
    #8. List box "State:" is not sorted alphabetically.
    #9. List box "State:" remove "--" option from the list.
    #10. "Clear" button does not function:
    - go to http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/
    - push the button "Clear"
    observe: - all the information filled out are still in the form
    #11. "Current Provider:" list box from section "4. TV Service" section:": remove "Select one" option from the list.

Comment

"Energy-Telecom" application bug reports:

#1. "Contact Information" section: Tab order goes from "First Name" to "Referred by" instead of "Last Name".

#2. "Contact Information" section: "ZIP" text field should not accept non-digits characters.

#3. "Contact Information" section: Remove "BC" from the "State" list box.

#4. "Contact Information" section: Remove "Other" from the "State" list box.

#5. "Contact Information" section: "State" list box is missing "HI" and "NV" values.

#6. "Contact Information" section: "State" list box has misspelling in value "IND" instead of "IN".

#7. "Contact Information" section: "First Name" text field accepts only 30 characters instead of 31.

#8. "Contact Information" section: "Last Name" text field accepts only 30 characters instead of 31.

#9. "Contact Information" section: "Street Address" text field accepts only 100 characters instead of 255.

#10. "Contact Information" section: "Email" text field accepts 1063 characters instead of 255.

#11. "Cell Phone Service" section: "Current Provider" list box is missing "Other" value.

#12. "Cell Phone Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" text field should not accept non-digits characters.

#13. "Gas and Electric Services" section: "I am opento using different provider" check box label misspelled as "I am opento..."

#14. "Submit" and "Clear" buttons has inconsistent visual appearance.

#15. Upon pushing the "Submit" button in empty form "Email" is not listed as required.

#16. Upon pushing the "Submit" button "Email" label does not have red "*" close to it.

#17. Upon pushing the "Submit" button "Referred by" is listed as required.

#18. "Clear" button does not clears the form.

#19. Upon pushing the "Clear" button appears pop up error message.

#20. Upon the form being submitted the application does not generates an email (sales leads) with all the information available in the form.
      Last edited by alexdubbeat; 01-15-2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

1. The form has no default input focus.
        2. The page has no default button.
        3. “Contact Information”: “State” list box has 49 states instead of 50
        4. “Contact Information”: state names in the “State” list box should be listed in alphabetical order
        5. “Contact Information”: “State” list box should not have option “Other”
        6. “Contact Information”: “ZIP” text field accepts non-digits.
        7. “Contact Information”: “Email” text field accepts more than 255 characters.
        8. “Contact Information”: “Email” text field is not shown in the list of required fields after submission of the form leaving it empty.
        9. “Contact Information”: “Email” text field accepts incorrect formats of email address.
        10. “Contact Information”: Tab order is illogical. From “First Name” it goes to “Referred by” instead of “Last Name”.
        11. “Contact Information”: “Referred by” text field acts as a required field, when it is left empty upon submission of the form.
        12. “Cell Phone Service”: “Current Provider” list box does not have option “Other”.
        13. “Cell Phone Service”: “Number of phones on plan” list box has too many options.
        14. “Cell Phone Service”: “My monthly bill is approximately” text field should be limited to 4 characters.
        15. “Cell Phone Service”: “My monthly bill is approximately” text field should accept digits only.
        16. “Cell Phone Service”: “Months left on current contract” list box offers only 10 months, instead of 24.
        17. “Local/Long Distances/International Service”: “My monthly bill is approximately” text field should be limited to 4 characters maximum.
        18. “Local/Long Distances/International Service”: “Total Bill” text field should be limited to 4 characters maximum.
        19. “Local/Long Distances/International Service”: in names of list boxes only first words should start with capital letters.
        20. “High Speed Internet Service”: in names of list boxes, only first words should start with capital letters.
        21. “High Speed Internet Service”: “Current Provider”.
        22. “High Speed Internet Service”: “My monthly bill is approximately” text field should be limited to 4 characters.
        23. “TV Service”: in names of list boxes only first words should start with capital letters.
        24. “Home Security Service”: “My monthly bill is approximately” should be limited to 4 characters.

Comment

"Energy-Telecom Service Review" bug reports - using web form testing guidelines

#1. Default Input Focus is missing in the form
          #2. Disable "Submit button" unless all the required fields are completed
          #3. "Contact information": TAB order goes from "First name"to "Referred by" instead of "Last name"
          #4. "Contact information": "Referred by" field is not required field
          - run the "Energy-Telecom" form
          - put no data in the form and push the "Submit" button
          - notice that there is one error message :"* Please enter the name of the person you were referred by"
          #5. "Contact information":"Email" field is not processed as required upon pushing the "Submit" button
          - notice that there is no error message about the field being required
          #6. "Contact information": "First name" field accept only 30 characters, not as required 31.
          #7. "Contact information": "Last name" field accept only 30 characters, not as required 31.
          #8. "Contact information": "Street address" field accept only 100 characters, not as required 255.
          #9. "State" list box: states are not sorted properly in alphabetical order
          #10. "States" list box : should not have "BC" and "Other" options.
          #11. "States" list box: missing the states of HI and NV.
          #12. "Zip code" field accept the letters
          - able to paste more than 5 characters (digits, letters, sp. characters)
          - accept letters by tping
          #13. "Phone" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #14. "Email" field able to paste and taping not acceptable characters (!#$%^&*()+)
          #15. "Email" field should accept "_" character
          #16. "Email" field accept more then 255 characters ( 255 characters maximum is required)
          #17. "Email" field is not processed as required upon pushing the "Submit" button
          - notice that there is no error message about the field required
          - asterisks all time stay blue color
          #18. The buttons "Submit" and "Clear" are not consistent
          #19. Pushing the button "Clear" invokes the misleading message :"Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
          #20. Pushing the button "Clear" not clean the form
          #21. "Cell Phone Service" section: "Current provider" list box should have "Other"
          #22. "Cell Phone Service" section: user can choice two check boxes "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider" at the same time, what is contradictory
          #23. "Cell Phone Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately:" field should accept reasonable number of digits (not 11 as right now)
          #24. "Cell Phone Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately:" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #25. "Cell Phone Service" section: "Current provider" - rename "Select one" list item to be "Select"
          #26. "Cell Phone Service" section: "Months left on current contract:" list box should have choice from "0" to "24" ( not till 10 as right now)
          #27. "Cell Phone Service" section: user can choice two check boxes " I like my handset" and "I am interested in updating my handset" at the same time, what is contradictory
          #28. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: "Current provider" - rename "Select one" list item to be "Select"
          #29. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section:"Primary Phone Number:" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #30."Local/Long Distances/International Service" section:"My monthly bill is approximately:" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #31."Local/Long Distances/International Service" section:"My monthly bill is approximately:" field should accept reasonable number of digits (not 11 as right now)
          #32."Local/Long Distances/International Service" section:"Total Bill" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #33."Local/Long Distances/International Service" section:"Total Bill" field should accept reasonable number of digits (not 11 as right now)
          #34. "High Speed Internet Service" section: "Current provider" - rename "Select one" list item to be "Select"
          #35. "High Speed Internet Service" section:"My monthly bill is approximately:" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #36."High Speed Internet Service" section:"My monthly bill is approximately:" field should accept reasonable number of digits (not 11 as right now)
          #37. "High Speed Internet Service" section:"Wireless Aircard" cheek box is not consistent with another check boxes
          #38. "High Speed Internet Service" section: "Provider" better rename to the "Current provider"
          #39. "High Speed Internet Service" section: add list box to "Provider"
          #40."TV Service" section:"My monthly bill is approximately" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #41."TV Service" section:"My monthly bill is approximately" field should accept reasonable number of digits (not 11 as right now)
          #42. "TV Service" section: check boxes "HDTV" and "DVR" not consistent with radio buttons on the sane section (it s better exchange list boxes to the radio buttons)
          #43. "Home Security Service" section: "Current provider" - rename "Select one" list item to be "Select"
          #44."Home Security Service" section:"My monthly bill is approximately" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #45."Home Security Service" section:"My monthly bill is approximately" field should accept reasonable number of digits (not 11 as right now)
          #46. "Digital Phone Service with Video Phone": list box is not aligned with another list boxes of the form
          #47."Gas and Electric Services" section:"My monthly bill is approximately(summer)" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #48."Gas and Electric Services" section:"My monthly bill is approximately(summer)" field should accept reasonable number of digits (not 11 as right now)
          #49."Gas and Electric Services" section:"My monthly bill is approximately(winter)" field able to paste not acceptable characters (letters, sp. characters)
          #50."Gas and Electric Services" section:"My monthly bill is approximately(winter)" field should accept reasonable number of digits (not 11 as right now)
          #51. "Gas and Electric Services" section:"Current provider" - rename "Select one" list item to be "Select"
          #52. ""Comments" Section: field is no limit to expandad.

Comment

"Energy-Telecom Service Review" Bug report
            Browser: Opera
            1/15/2018
            #1. Provide “default button” in the Form
            #2. Field “Referred by” is not required, but behaviors as required.
            #3. Tab order after “First Name” goes to “Referred by” field, instead of to “Last Name”
            #4. Tab order after “Referred by” goes to “Last Name” field, instead of to “Current provider” list box.
            #5. “Email” field accepts more than 255 characters.
            #6. “Email” field behaviors as not required, it functions without inputs.
            #7. “State” list box represents 48 states instead of 50.
            #8`. “State” list box. Remove the option “Other”
            #9`. “State” list box: Add HI and NV States
            #10’. “State” list box: Remove BC
            #11’. “State” list box. Instead of IND put IN
            #12. “First name” field accepts only 30 characters instead of 31.
            #13. “Last name” field accepts only 30 characters instead of 31.
            #14. “ZIP” field accepts non-digits characters.
            #15. "Street Address" field accept to 100 characters instead of 255 expected.
            #16. “Current provider” list box: Missing “AT&T” as a provider.
            #17. “Current provider” list box: add the “Other” option.
            #18. "Number of phones on plan” list box: input more than 5 available.
            #19. “Months left in current contract” list box: add option “More” and should offer more than 10 months.
            #20. “My monthly bill is approximately” list box: accepts non digital characters.
            #21. “Gas and Electric Services”: misspelling in “I am opento”
            #22. “Clear” button: invokes to “Error 17896 – invalid data request…”.
            #23. “Clear” button: does not clear the input in the Form.

Comment

1. “Email” field behaves as it isn’t required.
              2. “Email” field accepts email addresses don’t conform to format “ local-part @ domain.”
              3. All check boxes should be placed on the page the same. Most of them are aligned to the left, but one placed in the center (“ Wireless Aircard”)
              4. Cell Phone Service: “Current provider”: list box isn’t organized in alphabetical order.
              5. Home Security Service: “Current provider”: list box isn’t organized in alphabetical order.
              6. Gas and Electric Services: “Current provider”: list box isn’t organized in alphabetical order.
              7. Cell Phone Service: list box "Months left on current contract" should be organized from 1 to 24.
              8. Gas and and electric services: misspelling in phrase "I am opento using different provider". “Opento” should be replaced by “open to".
              9. Local/Long Distances/International Service: Label ”International calls included?” should end up with the colon (: ) instead of the question (?).
              10. Local/Long Distances/International Service: Label ” Long distance included?” should end up with the colon (: ) instead of the question (?).
              11. The field “I currently have:” should be organized with the radio buttons instead of the check boxes.
              12. Button “Submit” is bigger than button “Clear”. They should be the same.
              13. When we start it will be better to have default input focus in the field “First name”.
              14. Tab order isn’t organized logically (left->right). When focus in the field “First name” and we press button “Tab”, focus have to shift to “Last name”, but it shifts to “Reffered by”.

Comment

#1. “ZIP” field accepts 30 characters instead of 5 in Firefox browser
                #2. “Email” field is a required field, but it behaves as a not required field
                #3. “Email” field accepts more than 255 characters in Chrome
                #4. “Email” field accepts more than 255 characters in Firefox
                #5. “First Name” field accepts letters from other Alphabets
                #6. “Last Name” field accepts letters from other Alphabets
                #7. “Email” field accepts letters from other Alphabets
                #8. “Referred by” field accepts letters from other Alphabets
                #9. “Email” field accepts a wild card
                #10. “Email” field doesn’t require the an Email format in the form: local name@domain name
                #11. Cell Phone Service: “Current Provider:” list box isn’t organized in Alphabetical order
                #12. Cell Phone Service: “ Months left on current contract:” list box should organized in order from 1 to 24
                #13. Local/Long Distances/International Service: “International calls included?” label should be ended with colon (: ) character
                #14. Local/Long Distances/International Service: “Long distance included?” label should be ended with colon (: ) character
                #15. High Speed Internet Service: “Type of service” field should be organized with RADIO BUTTONS
                #16. TV Service: “Current Provider:” list box isn’t organized in Alphabetical order
                #17. TV Service: “I currently have” field should be organized with radio buttons instead of check boxes
                #17. Home Security Service: “Current Provider:” list box isn’t organized in Alphabetical order
                #18. Gas and Electric Services: “Current Provider:” list box isn’t organized in Alphabetical order
                #19. “Comments” field accepts letters from other Alphabets

Comment

A) "Contact information" section:
                  1. First name: accepts 30 characters instead of 31
                  2. Last name: accepts 30 characters instead of 31
                  3. Street address: accepts 100 characters instead of 255
                  4.”ZIP” : accepts non-digits characters
                  5.”ZIP” : ability to paste more than 5 characters
                  6.”Email”: accepts more than 255 characters
                  7. Tab input moves from "First Name" straightly to "Refered by" instead of left-to-right logical order( to the "Last Name" )
                  8. "Referred by" : behaves as required field
                  9. “Email” : no error message after submitting the form without any input
                  10. “Email” : does not accept “_” character
                  11. "State" drop-down menu: the "Other" option is in alphabetical order instead of being separately at the bottom of the list
                  12. "State" drop-down menu - incorrect "IND" abbreviation - the correct is "IN" for the Indiana state*
                  13. "State" drop-down menu - "BC" is an excess in US states list : as it stands by "British Columbia" (Canadian province)*
                  14. "State" drop-down menu: 48 correct states are provided instead of 50
                  15. “Phone” : ability to paste non-digit data
                  16. “Phone” : user is not able to copy-paste full number to all 3 separate fields in one step

B) "Cell Phone Service" section:
                  17. "Current provider" drop-down menu: non-alphabetical order in the menu
                  18. "My monthly bill is approximately" option accepts non-digit data
                  19. "My monthly bill is approximately" : accepts 11 digits instead of 4
                  20. "Months left on current contract:" : field choice is not saved after submitting the failed form
                  21. “Numbers of phones on plan:” : field choice is not saved after submitting the failed form
                  22. “Numbers of phones on plan:” :unreasonable quantity of plans in the list
                  23. “I last upgraded my phone approximately:” : field choice is not saved after submitting the failed form
                  24. Drop-down list: only 10 options are provided instead of 24
                  25. "Current Provider" drop-down menu : the list is too poor*
                  26. "Current Provider" drop-down menu : no “Other” option in the list

C) "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section:
                  27. “Primary Phone Number” : ability to paste non-digit data
                  28. “Primary Phone Number” : user is not able to copy-paste full number to all 3 separate fields in one step
                  29. "Current provider" drop-down menu: non-alphabetical order
                  30. "My monthly bill is approximately" : accepts 11 digits instead of 4
                  31. "My monthly bill is approximately" : ability to paste non-digit data
                  32. “Total Bill” : ability to paste non-digit data
                  33. “Total Bill” : accepts 11 digits instead of 4-5

D) “Hight speed internet service” section:
                  34. "My monthly bill is approximately" : accepts 11 digits instead of 4
                  35. "My monthly bill is approximately" : ability to paste non-digit data

E) “TV Service” section:
                  36. "Current provider" drop-down menu: non-alphabetical order*
                  37. "My monthly bill is approximately" : accepts 11 digits instead of 4
                  38. "My monthly bill is approximately" : ability to paste non-digit data
                  39. “Numbers of receivers:” : field choice is not saved after submitting the failed form
                  40. “Months left on plan:” : field choice is not saved after submitting the failed form

F) “Home Security Service” section:
                  41.”Current provider" drop-down menu: non-alphabetical order*
                  42. "My monthly bill is approximately" : accepts 11 digits instead of 4
                  43. "My monthly bill is approximately" : ability to paste non-digit data

G) "Gas and Electric Services" section:
                  44. "My monthly bill is approximately" fields: accepts 11 digits instead of 4
                  45. "My monthly bill is approximately" fields: ability to paste non-digit data
                  46. "Current provider" drop-down menu: non-alphabetical order*
                  47. Bottom of the section: "I am open to using different provider" is misspelled as “"I am opento using different provider”
                  48. "Submit" and "Clear" Buttons are incompatible
                  49. ”Clear button” : does not work

Comment

Energy-Telecom services 01/16/2018 by Edwin Perez

1- "first name" field should not allow numbers.
                    2- "first name" field should not allow special characters
                    3- in "cellphone service" field, "my monthly bill is approximatly" should not
                    allow more than 5 digits.
                    4- in section 1. "Number of phones on plan" dropbox has too many phones listed
                    5- "submit" and "clear" buttons are not consistent
                    6- in section 1. "current provider" listbox is missing "other"
                    7- in section 1. "months left on current contract" is missing "11" months
                    8- in "contact information" section, "state" listbox, states are not in alphabetical
                    order.
                    9- in section 6. the "checkbox" is not aligned with the rest of checkboxes
                    10- when "clear" button is pushed an error message pops up
                    11- when "submit" button is pushed "referred by:" appears as *required field
                    12- in section 1. "minutes on plan" and "number of phones on plan" listboxes
                    are not consistent.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Service considering requirements

1. Control button “Submit” is not disabled when fields are left unfilled.
                      2. Default inputs focus is missing in the form.
                      3. TAB order doesn’t move in logical order. After “First Name” it goes to “Referred by”
                      4. “Submit” button is larger than “Clear” button and not aligned with it, fonts are different sizes.
                      5. “Contact information”: the fields “First Name” and “Last Name” accept only 30 characters instead of 31.
                      6. “Contact information”: “Street Address” field accepts only 100 characters instead of 255.
                      7. “Contact Information”: “State” list box has 49 states instead of 50.
                      8. “Contact Information”: Remove “- -” and “Other” values from “State” list box.
                      9. “Contact Information”: “State” list box: the states don’t go in alphabetical order.
                      10. “Contact Information”: “State” list box: add states NV (Nevada), HI (Hawaii), remove BC and MT, change IND for ID.
                      11. “Contact Information”: “Zip Code”field accepts non-digits, let to paste more than 5 characters (digits, letters, special characters)
                      12. “Contact Information” :“Email” field accepts more than 255 characters.
                      13. “Contact Information”: “Email” field is not processed as required upon pushing button “Submit”
                      - run the Energy-Telecom form
                      - Don’t fill up the form and push “Submit” button
                      - Notice there is no error message about “Email” field being required.

14. The label “Referred by” doesn’t mark the required field. But if left unfilled and after pushing button “Submit” it says that it is required.
                      15. Section 1 “Cell Phone Service” :“Current Provider” list box: add the option “Other” and “AT&T. Rename “Select one” list item to be “Select”.
                      16. Section 1 “Cell Phone Service” :”My monthly bill is approximately:” field accepts non-digits. Limit input to no more 4 digits.
                      17. Section 1 “Cell Phone Service” : “Months left on current contract” should offer choices from 0 to 24, not 10.
                      18. Section 1 “Cell Phone Service” : “Numbers of phones per plan” the input should be limited to no more than 5.
                      19. “Local/Long Distance International Service” section: “My monthly bill is approximately:” and “Total bill” fields: limit input to no more than 4 digits.
                      20. Sections #3,#4,#7: “My monthly bill is approximately:” field: limit input to no more than 4 digits.
                      21. “High Speed Internet Service”: provide the field “Provider” with list box.
                      22. Section 7 ”Gas and Electric Services”: there is an orthographic mistake in the last line instead of “Open to” it says “Opento”.
                      23. Two labels “International calls included?” And “Long distance included?” don’t have a colon character at the end.
                      24. “Clear” button doesn’t clear the form.
                      25. “Clear” button invokes misleading error message “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!”

Comment

1 “Street Address” field accepts more than 255 characters.
                        2 “State” listbox has “Other” option
                        3 “State” listbox: incorrect abbreviation for Indiana state, “Ind” instead “In”
                        4 “State” listbox: options not in not in alphabetic order
                        5 "State” listbox contains 49 states
                        6 “ZIP” field accepts non digits symbols
                        7 “Email” field is not required
                        8 “Email” field accepts more than 255 characters
                        9 “Referred by” is required field

Comment

“Energy Telecom” page bug report
                          1. The “referred by” field does not have an asterix
                          2. It does not show error when the “Email” field doesn’t get an input
                          3. The “Email” field gets less than 255 characters
                          4. “State” field does not list the states in alphabetical order
                          5. “State” field provides the “other” option
                          6. “Current provider” field in section 1 does not list “at&t”
                          7. “Current provider” field in section 1 does not list “None” option (in case if customer does not use such a service at all)
                          8. “Current provider” field in section 1 does not list “Other” option
                          9. “Months left on current contract” field provides only 10 months
                          10. “Current Provider” field in section 2 does not list “t-mobile”
                          11. “Current Provider” field in section 2 does not list “None” option
                          12. “Current Provider” field in section 3 does not list “None” option
                          13. “Months left on plan” field in section 4 does not list “More” option
                          14. “Current Provider” field in section 5 does not list “None” option
                          15. Check boxes in section 1 do not have initial values
                          16. Check box in section 5 do not have initial value
                          17. Check box in section 6 do not have initial value
                          18. Check box in section 7 do not have initial value
                          19. No default button
                          20. “Submit” and “Clear” buttons do not have the same font sizes
                          21. “First Name” field gets maximum 30 characters instead of 31
                          22. “Last Name” field gets maximum 30 characters instead of 31
                          23. “Zip code” field accepts letters

Comment

"Energy-Telecom Service Review form" Bug report By Alex Brodsky
                            Browser: Google Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1.Form missing default input field
                            2."First Name" Text field accepts 30 characters instead 31
                            3."Last Name" Text field accepts 30 characters instead 31
                            4.Street Address: text field accept 100 characters instead 255
                            5."State" Drop-down list box Remove "BC". Not a US State
                            6."State" Drop-down list box Missing"HI" and "NV" States
                            7."State" Drop-down list box Remove 'Other" option
                            8."ZIP" code field should not accept letters
                            9."ZIP" code field should only accept numbers
                            10."Email" text field should not accept all the characters
                            11."Clear " button does not clear form
                            12."Clear" button invokes error message "Invalid data request"
                            13.Inconsistency between "Submit" and "Clear" buttons
                            14."Current Provider" list box need to have most current providers
                            15."Current Provider" list box should have "other" on the menu
                            17."My monthly bill is approximately:" text field should only accept digits
                            17."Number of phones on plan:" input should be limited to local regulations
                            18."Months left on current contract:" list box should have more than 10 month
                            19.Pressing "Submit" button without input info changing "Referred by" to request field
                            20.In "Gas and Electric Services" section" opento " is misspelled

Comment

1. «Submit» and «Clear» buttons have different size.
                              2. «Submit» and «Clear» buttons have different font size.
                              3. «Clear» button does not clean the fields.
                              4. There is an error «Error 17896 - Invalid data request….» after pushing the «Clear» button.
                              5. Data remains in the fields after pushing the «Submit» and Back button in the browser.

1. «Contact Information»: «Email» text field should be required.
                              2. «Contact Information»: «Referred by» text field should not be required.
                              3. «Contact Information»: «First Name» text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
                              4. «Contact Information»: «Last Name» text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
                              5. «Contact Information»: «Street Address» text field accepts 100 characters instead of 255.
                              6. «Contact Information»: 49 states in «State» List Box instead of 50.
                              7. «Contact Information»: «ZIP» text field accepts alphabetic character.
                              8. «Contact Information»: «Email» text field accept 1063 characters instead of 255.
                              9. «Contact Information»: «Email» text field accept not valid value.
                              10. «Contact Information»: «Phone» text fields accept alphabetic characters when they are pasted.

1. «Cell Phone Service»: in «Current Provider:» listbox «AT&T», «Comcast» and «Other» are missing.
                              2. «Cell Phone Service»: in «Current Provider:» listbox items are not sorted in alphabet order.
                              3. «Cell Phone Service»: «I am happy with my current provider» checkbox replace with the radio button.
                              4. «Cell Phone Service»: «I am open to using different provider» checkbox replace with the radio button.
                              5. «Cell Phone Service»: «My monthly bill is approximately:» text field accepts alphabetic character.
                              6. «Cell Phone Service»: in «Months left on current contract:» listbox «Other» is missing.
                              7. «Cell Phone Service»: in «Months left on current contract:» values from 11 to 24 are missing.
                              8. «Cell Phone Service»: in «Number of phones on plan:» listbox values should be from 1 to 5 included.

1. «Local/Long Distances/International Service»: in «Current Provider:» listbox «T-Mobile» and «Nextel» are missing.
                              2. «Local/Long Distances/International Service»: in «Current Provider:» listbox items are not sorted in alphabet order.
                              3. «Local/Long Distances/International Service»: «Primary Phone Number:» text fields accept alphabetic characters when they are pasted.
                              4. «Local/Long Distances/International Service»: «My monthly bill is approximately:» text fields accept alphabetic characters when they are pasted.
                              5. «Local/Long Distances/International Service»: «Total Bill:» text fields accept alphabetic characters when they are pasted.

1. «High Speed Internet Service»: «My monthly bill is approximately:» text fields accept alphabetic characters when they are pasted.
                              2. «High Speed Internet Service»: «Wireless Aircard» checkbox should be replace with the radio button.

1. «TV Service»: in «Current Provider:» listbox items are not sorted in alphabet order.
                              2. «TV Service»: «My monthly bill is approximately:» text fields accept alphabetic characters when they are pasted.

1. «Gas and Electric Service»: in «Current Provider:» listbox items are not sorted in alphabet order.
                              2. «Gas and Electric Service»: «My monthly bill is approximately (summer):» text fields accept alphabetic characters when they are pasted.
                              3. «Gas and Electric Service»: «My monthly bill is approximately (winter):» text fields accept alphabetic characters when they are pasted.
                              4. «Gas and Electric Service»: in «I am opento using different provider» checkbox replace «opento» with «open to».

Comment

1 Contact information doesn't have asterisk for ''Referred by" field.
                                2 Contact information accept invalid email address.
                                3 Cell Phone Service accept letters in "My monthly bill is approximately"field.
                                4 Contact information accept letters in zip code field.
                                5 Contact information doesn't accept 11 digits.
                                6 Contact information doesn't accept em dash in email address field.
                                7 Cell Phone Service miss 2 months in" Months left on current contract"listbox.
                                8 Contact information accept 40 characters instead of 50 in "City" field.
                                9 Contact information miss one state in ''State"listbox.
                                10 Contact information accept 30 characters instead of 31 in "First Name"field.
                                11 Contact information accept 30 characters instead of 31 in "Last Name"field.

Comment

Working...
                                X