X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online class March 3, 2020 - GUI Bug Report for Energy-Telecom

GUI Bug Report for Energy - Telecom

#1. Default input focus doesn't work.
    #2. Tab order doesn't work logically, after "First Name" tab we should start field - "Last name" instead "Referred by"
    #3. Default button doesn't work. When "Submit" form you have to click a mouse instead press keybord key.
    #4. The button "Clear" doesn't work, after push the button showed:
    "Error 17896 - invalid data request"
    #5. Part one >>> 1. Call Phone Service >>> list box - "Current Provider"
    has to have option "other" and quantity "Provider" should be the same everywhere.
    #6. Part "Contact Information":
    Tab "State" has to have option "other" .
    #7.
    Part "Contact Information">>> tab "Best Way To Contact me":
    In drop-down list box only two choice instead three:
    "Call" ; "Text" ; "Email"

Energy-Telecom application bug report

1. Buttons "Submit" and "Clear" are not disable (If the information is missing)
    2. Default button is missing
    3. Defailt input focus is missing
    4. In the section "Contact information" TAB order is not logical: First name->Refferred by->Last Name
    5. In section 2 "Local/ Long Distaces/ International Service ", label "Bundled with" TAB chooses only "Internet". It is one of three options:"Internet", "TV", "Both".
    6.In section 2 "Local/ Long Distaces/ International Service ", label "International calls included " TAB chooses only "Yes". It is one of two options:"Yes" and "No"
    7. In section 2 "Local/ Long Distaces/ International Service ", label "Long distance included" TAB chooses only "Yes". It is one of two options:"Yes" and "No"
    8. In section 2 "Local/ Long Distaces/ International Service ", label "I am interested in Unlimited calling" TAB chooses only "Yes". It is one of two options:"Yes" and "No".
    9. In section 3 "High Speed Internet service", label "Type of service" TAB chooses only "Cabel". It is one of three options:"Cabel", "Dial-up", "DSL"
    10. In section 3 "High Speed Internet service", label "Bundled with" TAB chooses only first option "TV". It is one of three options:"TV", "Phone", "Both".
    11. In section 4 "TV service", label "Bundled with" TAB chooses only first option "Internet". It is one of three options:"Internet", "Phone", "Both".
    12. In the field "First name" it allows to type numbers and symbols
    13. In the field "Last name" it allows to type numbers and symbols
    14. In the field "City" it allows to type numbers and symbols
    15. In the field "Refferred by" it allows to type numbers and symbols
    16. In the field "My monthly bill" it allows to type the letters
    17. In the field "ZIP code" it allows to type the letters
    18. In the field "State", option "Other" have to be in the end of the list.
    19. In the section 1 "Cell phone service", label "Current provider" option "other" is missing
    20. In the section 1 "Cell phone service", label "Months left on current contract" is including only 10 months instead 12
    21. In section 2 "Local/ Long Distaces/ International Service ", label "I am interested in Unlimited Calling". At the beginning of words Unlimited calling was using capital letters.
    22. In section 2 "Local/ Long Distaces/ International Service ", label "International calls included ", colon character is missing
    23. In section 2 "Local/ Long Distaces/ International Service ", label "Long distance included", colon character is missing
    24. If I push the button "Clear", it gives the error: "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"

Comment

Energy-Telecom Bug Reports

“Contact Information” section:

1. “Contact Information” section: “ Referred by” text field is not a required field by requirement and does not contain the asterisk, instead it acts as required one.

2. “Contact Information” section: “First Name” text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31 per requirement.

3. “Contact Information” section: “Last Name” text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31 per requirement.

4. “Contact Information” section: “Street Address” text field accepts 100 characters instead of 255 per requirement.

5. "Contact Information" section: Remove "BC" and "Other" from "State" listbox as they do not belong to the United Stated.

6. "Contact Information" section: “IND” is incorrect abbreviation for Indiana state in the "State" listbox. Please change to “IN” instead.

7. "Contact Information" section: "NV", "HI" and "DC" are missing from "State" listbox.

8. "Contact Information" section: "Zip" field accepts letters instead of digits only per requirement.

9. "Contact Information" section: " Email" field acting as not required field, instead of being required per Requirement.

10.. "Contact Information" section: " Email" field accepts incorrect format for emails.

11. "Contact Information" section: The error message "Please enter valid email address" should appear upon entering incorrect email format into "Email" field.

12. "Contact Information" section: Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits as per requirement into the "Phone" fields.

13. The Tab order for "Contact Information" section is not consistent. It goes from "First Name" field to "Referred by" field instead of "Last Name" field.

14. The data fields in "Contact Information" section are not aligned properly.

"Cell Phone Service" section:

15. Cell Phone Service" section: "AT&T" provider is missing from the "Current Provider" listbox.

16. Cell Phone Service" section: "Other" is missing from the "Current Provider" listbox.

17. Cell Phone Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts characters instead of digits only.

18. Cell Phone Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" should limits to no more than 5 digits instead of 10. (Validation)

19. Cell Phone Service" section: Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits into the "My monthly bill is approximately" data entry field.

20. Cell Phone Service" section: 24 months instead of 10 should be in "Months left on current contract" listbox as per a standard contract.

21. Cell Phone Service" section: Based on the standard Providers Policy should not be more than 5 phones in "Number of phones on plan" listbox.

22. Cell Phone Service" section: "I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop" check box is not appropriate to this section.

"Local/Long Distances/International Service" section:

23. Section 2 "Local/Long Distances/International Service" : "My monthly bill is approximately" should limits to no more than 5 digits instead of 11.

24. Section 2 "Local/Long Distances/International Service" : Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits into the "My monthly bill is approximately" data entry field.

25. Section 2 "Local/Long Distances/International Service" : Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits into the "Total Bill" data entry field.

26. Section 2 "Local/Long Distances/International Service" : "Total Bill" data entry field should be limits to 5 digits instead of 11.

27. Section 2 "Local/Long Distances/International Service": Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits as per requirement into the "Phone" fields.

"High Speed Internet Service" section:

28. "High Speed Internet Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" data entry field should be limited to 5 digits instead of 11.

29. "High Speed Internet Service" section: Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits into the "My monthly bill is approximately" data entry field.

30. "High Speed Internet Service" section: Inconsistence of data types for "Type of service". The "Wireless Aircard" should be a radio button instead of check box.

31. "High Speed Internet Service" section: Please position "Wireless Aircard" next to "DSL radio button on the same row.

32. "High Speed Internet Service" section: "Provider" field need to be removed as a duplicate field.

"TV Service" section:

33. "TV Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field should not accepts more than 3 digits instead of 11.

34. "TV Service" section: Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits into the "My monthly bill is approximately" data entry field.

"Home Security Service" section:

35. "Home Security Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field should not accepts more than 3 digits instead of 11.

36. "Home Security Service" section: Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits into the "My monthly bill is approximately" data entry field.

37. "Home Security Service" section: "I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information" check box does not aligned properly relative to other fields.

"Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" section:

38. "Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" section: "I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)" check box does not aligned properly relative to other fields.

"Gas and Electric Services" section:

39. "Gas and Electric Services" section: "My monthly bill is approximately (summer)" field should not accepts more than 4 digits instead of 11.

40. "Gas and Electric Services" section: "My monthly bill is approximately (winter)" field should not accepts more than 4 digits instead of 11.

41. "Gas and Electric Services" section: Please do not allow to paste any other characters beside digits into the "My monthly bill is approximately (summer)" data entry field as well as into "My monthly bill is approximately (winter)" field.

42. "Gas and Electric Services" section: incorrect spelling of "opento" in "I am opento using different provider" label.

43. The "Comments" <textarea style="width: should be 100% instead of 98%; name="comments" in the order to be the same width with <td class="blockTitle">8. Comments </td>

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 2.47.55 PM.png

Controls:

44. The "Clear button do not functioning. It does not clear anything, instead user gets confusing and misleading error message "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"

45. Inconsistency of GUI between "Submit" and "Clear buttons.

46. All labels, controls and data entry fields should be aligned accordantly.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by zunicplus; 03-12-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Energy-Telecom requirements and functionality bug report:

1. "Contact information" required fields: Email filed - "required field" function should be enabled.
        2. "Contact information" required fields: "Referred by" field - either "required field" function should be disabled, or field should be marked with asterisk (*) (no specified requirements for this field).
        1.jpg
        3. "Contact information" form: "First Name" input field accepts 30 characters only instead of 31 characters.
        4. "Contact information" form: "Last Name" input field accepts 30 characters only instead of 31 characters.
        5. "Contact information" form: "Street Address" input field accepts 100 characters maximum instead of 255 characters allowed.
        6. "Contact information" form: List box "State" shows 48 states instead of 50, DC, HI and NV is missing."Other" and "BC" should be removed.
        7. "Contact information" form: There shouldn't be allowed to type letters (only digits) into "ZIP" field. Note: system is not accepting letters as a valid input.
        8. "Contact information" form: More than 5 any characters (instead of 5 digits only) can be pasted into "ZIP" field. Note: system is not accepting letters, other characters or more than 5 digits (only 5 digits) as a valid input.
        9. "Contact information" form, "ZIP" field: User should be able to type in new/different digits when previously entered data is selected (highlighted in blue).
        10. "Contact information" form: "Email" field accepts more than 255 characters.
        11. "Contact information" form: "Email" field accepts any data entered instead of e-mail format (abc@abc.com) only.
        12. "Contact information" form: Any characters (instead of digits only) can be pasted into "Phone" field. Note: system is not accepting letters, other characters or more than 3-3-4 digits as a valid input.
        13. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: Any characters (instead of digits only) can be pasted into "Primary Phone Number" field. Note: system is not accepting letters, other characters or more than 3-3-4 digits as a valid input.
        14. "Cell phone service" section "Current provider" list box: "Other" option should be present.
        image_774.png
        15. "Cell phone service" section "Months left on current contract" selection: insufficient selection of months offered in the list box - 10 instead of 24, and is not consistent with another month selection list box.
        16. "Cell phone service" section "Months left on current contract" selection: "More" option should be present.
        17. "TV Service" section "Months left on plan": "More" option should be present.
        18. Button "Clear": when button "Clear" is pushed an error message is displayed instead of clearing all fields.
        19. All "$" input fields: User should be able to type in new/different digits when previously entered data is selected (highlighted in blue).
        20. All "$" input fields: Any characters (instead of digits only) can be pasted into "$" field.
        21. "Cell phone service" section: There shouldn't be allowed to type letters (only digits) into "My monthly bill is approximately" field.

Energy-Telecom GUI bug report:

1. "Contact information" form, List box "State:": "IND" (Indiana) should be abbreviated as "IN".

2. "Contact information" form: Label “Best Way To Contact Me” is misaligned. All words should be written on 1 line instead of one word "Me" on a separate line.
        image_773.jpg
        3. "Contact information" form, label "Referred by": The word "by" should be written with capital letter "B" ("By") to keep label format consistent.
        4. Buttons: Default button is not assigned.
        5. Input fields: Default input focus is missing.
        6. "Contact information" form: TAB order is not logical, it jumps from "First Name" input box to "Referred by" input box, and then back to "Last name" field instead of moving from top to button one by one.
        7. "Gas and electric services" section: space is missing in "opento" an the bottom of the section.
        image_772.jpg
        8. "High Speed Internet Service" section "Type of Service": "Wireless Aircard" should be a radio button instead of check box.
        9. Buttons "Submit" and "Clear" should be of the same size and style.
        image_771.jpg
        Last edited by Gelik; 03-11-2020, 12:05 PM.

Comment

1. City box/field accepts digits.
          2. “TAB” key does not activate the next available input field after typing your first name. In turn, it jumps to the “ Referred by” field instead of the “ Last Name “ field next.
          3. “ Referred by” field is missing a red asterisk - since it is a mandatory field.
          4. “ Referred by” field does not follow the same format as the rest of the Contact Information part of the form. Needs to be changed to have capital letters in both words ; Referred By.
          5. State field has foreign states in it and needs to be removed:: BC, IND,Other.
          6. State field is missing these states: IN, DC, HI, NV.
          7. Zip code field accepts pasted letters.
          8. City field accepts digits.
          9. Radio buttons in the “ Cell Phone Service” : should not be able to select all options simultaneously.
          10. “Current Provider” drop down list is lacking “other” option, need to be added. - depends on requirements.
          11. “ My monthly bill is approximately” field accepts letters and special characters.
          12. “ Clear” button at the bottom right does not clear the form. Instead, misleading message pops-up : “ Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!! “.
          13. In the “ Best Way to Contact Me” drop down box: when choosing email option and leaving email field blank - form does not request to input an email address.
          14. “Email” field under the contact information is missing a red asterisk when all fields are empty and submit button is "pressed". Instead, it has a blue asterisks.
          15. “Referred by” field under the contact information is missing a red asterisk.
          16. Blue message on top right of the form stating “ *Indicates required field” should be changed to red, along with asterisk next to it.
          17. In the “ 1 cell phone service” section —>” Months left on the current contract” drop down menu only has 10 months as an option. Needs to have at least 12 or 24 months option.
          18. Section “ 2. Local/Long Distance/International Service” - “Distances” is not written properly and should state “ Distance” - to be grammatically correct.
          19. Section 2. “Local/Long Distance/International Service” categories/questions need to follow the same format - either capitalize first letter of every word or not, do not randomize.
          20. Section 3. “ High Speed Internet Service” —>” Current Provider” needs to have “Provider” written with non-capital “P” to follow the rest of the section’s format.
          21. Section 3. “ High Speed Internet Service” —> “ Wireless Aircard” needs to have a radio button and to a check box.
          22. Section 3. “ High Speed Internet Service” —> “ Wireless Aircard”: Aircard should either be written as “AirCard” or “Air card” to be grammatically and/or formatically correct.
          23. Section 1. “ Cell Phone Service” —> “ I am interested in updating my handset” . “updating” should be changed to “upgrading”. Since we are talking about the cellphone itself - the proper word is “Upgrade”.
          24. Cannot select any check boxes nor radio buttons by using “Tab” button on the keyboard.
          25. City andante state do not automatically populate upon entering the zip code and leaving city with state fields blank.
          26. Text cursor does not automatically move between input fields when entering the phone number - " Contact Information" section.
          27. " Referred by" field is needed to be filled in, mandatory, in order to submit the form. However, there is no asterisk to indicate that it is a required field.
          28. "Email" field accepts illegal emails addresses, such as "..email.com", " ... " or anything that is not a valid email address.
          29. In the " Cellphone Service" section --> My monthly bill is approximately: - zero's can be entered into this field as the first number, first digit should start from 1 to 9.
          30. Every field labeled " My monthly bill is approximately " allows the first input to be a " Period " --> " . " it should not start with " 1" to " 9 " .
          31. Every field labeled " My monthly bill is approximately " allows the numeric value to go beyond the " hundredths" after the period, to represent cents. EX: $ 5.125 is invalid input. whereas $ 5.12 is valid.
          Last edited by A.P.; 03-12-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Bug Report.

-Default input does not work in any field of the form

Contact information section:
            -"Tab" order- wrong sequence of the fields
            - the field "Referred by" is not indicated as a required field; however, the form cannot be submitted without filling out of this field -
            -"Referred by"- also allows enter number and symbols instead of letters
            -"ZIP" -grammar mistake- instead of IN -IND

Section#1:
            "My monthly bill is approximately" - allows to enter letters and symbols instead of $ amount

"Months left on current contract" -10 month is maximum option
            "Number of phones on plan" and "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately" -option "more" is not clear (better >100)
            Section#2:
            "Current Provider"-if "other" -no additional field for additional information

Section#3:

"Provider"- no drop-down option
            Section#4:
            Section#5:
            "Current Provider"-if "other" -no additional field for additional information​

Section#7:
            Grammar mistake "opento"

-Button "Clear"does not work. Pushing the button leads to the warning message "Error 17896".

-Default button does not work to submit the entire form (only mouse click option to submit)

Comment

1. after filling out your contact information lets you summit without filling out the rest of the information
              2. lets you use only numbers without letters in the email tab and excepts email without @
              3. lets you use letters instead of numbers in section 1 My monthly bill is approximately: $
              4. section 7. I am( opento )using different provider needs a space between open and to

Comment

Bug Report of Energy -Telecom Service

1. Default does not work on this page.
                2. Contact information / State not ABC etc. Some of state does not exist. Has state "Other"
                3. Contact information / Tab does not work as needed
                4. Contact information / First name , Last name allows digits
                5. Contact information / If you missed sign @ on the Email field and push Submit button it submitted your application.
                6. Contact information / ZIP allows letters
                7. Button Submit / If you scroll down and push Submit bottom After fill out contact information it
                submitted your application without fill out next fields .
                8. 1. Cell Phone service / If you use Tab button for choose check box and accidentally press ALT button your choose is disappear.
                9. 1. Cell Phone service / $ field allows letters
                10. Button Clear / If you push the bottom Clear It give you Error 17896
                Last edited by AleksPanov; 03-12-2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

GUI Bug Report for Energy - Telecom

"Contact Information" Block:
                  1. "Tab" key does not follow the logical sequence of the transition, Instead of "First name" to "Last Name' it follows "first name" to "referred by"
                  2. "State" Drop-down menu has foreign states and options listed: "BC","IND", "Other"
                  3. "Email" text field does not require an actual email address, random text of empty text box will be accepted upon form submission
                  4. "Referred by" needs an asterisk as it is a required field

"1. Cell Phone Service" Block:
                  1. "My Monthly Bill" Text field accepts letters
                  2. "Months left on current contract:" Maximum value caps at 10 months.

"2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" Block:
                  1. "Primary Phone Number:" - Text field accepts pasted letters
                  2. "My monthly bill is approximately:" - Text field accepts pasted letters
                  3. "Total Bill:" - Text field accepts pasted letters.
                  4. "Tab" key does not follow the logical sequence of the transition "Internet">>"TV">>"Both'. Instead "Internet">>"Total bill" text box>> "International calls included? - Yes">> "Long distance included? - Yes">>"I am interested in Unlimited Calling: - yes"

"3. High Speed Internet Service" Block:
                  1. "My monthly bill is approximately:" - Text field accepts pasted letters
                  2. "Tab" key does not follow the logical sequence of the transition: "Cable">>"Dial-up">>"DSL", instead transitions top to bottom, ignoring anything past 1st input option.
                  3. "Type of service:" - "Provider" text box unavailable unless "Wireless Aircard" is ticked.

"4. TV Service" Block:
                  1. "My monthly bill is approximately:" - Text field accepts pasted letters

"5. Home Security Service" Block:
                  1."My monthly bill is approximately:" - Text field accepts pasted letters

"7. Gas and Electric Services" Block:
                  1."My monthly bill is approximately (summer):" - Text field accepts pasted letters
                  2."My monthly bill is approximately (winter):" - Text field accepts pasted letters

Pushing "Clear" triggers the following error: "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!", does not clear the form.

Comment

1. tab order didn't work at all, had to use mouse all the time.
                    2. at the drop box for the state- unknown state BC ,and also comes before A, which Is not alphabetical order.
                    3.Zip drop box supposed only have numbers, but allows to type letters.
                    4. "Cell phone cervices" -> "current provider" allows you to choose both options about satisfaction with service, which is 2 opposite things and doesn't make sense.
                    5.at the edit box regards money amount should not be letters allowed .
                    6. at the field about "months left on the contract" , 10 months is the max option. however, there should be at least 12. plus "other" in case there is a bigger number of months left.
                    7."High speed internet service" -> provider -> not able to locate input focus into text field.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Bug report

Contact information

1.Tab order is not logical-after "First name field" skips to the bottom to the "Referred by" field.
                      2."Clear" button does not work. Gives "error code -17896-Invalid data request"
                      3. There is no default input focus.
                      4. When pushing "Submit" button without filling out required fields, Email indicates blue asterisk instead of red.
                      5. When pushing "Submit" button "Referred by" is missing red asterisk.
                      6. Fields "First name', "Last name", "City" and "Reffered by" allow to enter numbers instead of letters.
                      7. Field "Zip" allows to enter letters instead of numbers.
                      8. In field "States" BC option is incorrect(no such state).
                      9. State "HI" (Hawaii) is missing.
                      10. State option "Other" is in incorrect position if it was to be an option.(The middle of the list)
                      11. In field "Referred By' letter B has to be capital.

Cell phone service
                      1. Current provider field only gives 4 options. No option to select "other providers".
                      2. "My monthly bill is approximately" field allows non-numerical characters.
                      3. Number if phones on plan seems too high.
                      4. Number of months left on current contract are limited to 10.

Gas and Electric Services
                      1. "I am opento using different provider" should be written "I am open to using A different provider", with space in between words "open" and "to" and letter A before word "provider".

Throughout the entire page the first letter is not consistent of each word. "Capitalization" format is not followed.

Comment

Contact Information section:
                        1. All fields (except "ZIP" and "Phone") allow special characters
                        2. "Tab order" is wrong. After "First Name" field it jump to the "Referred By"
                        3. "State" field non alphabetic
                        4. "State" field "other" option suppose to be in the end
                        5. Fields "First name", "Last name", "Referred by" and "City" allow to input digits
                        6. Field "Email" allow to type in email address without @ sign
                        7. Field "ZIP" allows to input letters
                        8. Field "Referred by" is not marked as required field, but in fact it's required
                        9. Field "Best way to contact me" - "Select" option is not suppose to be an option
                        10. Field "Phone" - possible to paste letters to the text field

Cell Phone Service section:
                        1. All fields with "Select" or "Select one" options are not suppose to be an option
                        2. Field "My monthly bill is approximately" allow to input letters
                        3. Field "Months left on current contract" has not options "11" and "12"
                        4. Field "My monthly bill is approximately" - possible to paste letters to the text field

Local / Long Distances / International Service section:
                        1. Field "Current provider" - "Select one" options are not suppose to be an option
                        2. Radio buttons can't be unmarked

High Speed Internet Service section:
                        1. Field "Current provider" - "Select one" options are not suppose to be an option
                        2. Radio buttons can't be unmarked
                        3. If field "Provider" is active it allows to type in special characters

Comments section:
                        If you try to scale the field, it can go over the page limit Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 10.28.09 PM.png

Clear button cause an error
                        After submitting, the user can not refresh the page
                        Default button is missing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taulia GUI bug report:

1. Default button is "Invoices", but should be "Home"
                        2. All labels except "From amount" does not have colon ":" character
                        3. List box "Results per page" have specified 10 results per page, but used get 11 results
                        4. Label "Invoice date" have range of dates between 6/5/2011 and 9/30/2011 but user can see dates out of that cpecification
                        5. Grammar mistake : the word "Invoice", not "Invoce"
                        6. Amount $22,376.00 is suppose to be lower that $22,409.37
                        7. One of "Action" buttons is missing
                        8. There are no number 5, at the "Page number"
                        9. If there are 32 pages and 11 results per page, it is supposed to be 352 invoices, but it is showing 422 invoices
                        10. Due date and PO# supposed to be switched
                        Last edited by Ilya Rynin; 03-09-2020, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Web App. GUI Bug Report

1. Web app. does not have default input focus.

2. Submit/ Clear controls should disable when not applicable.

3. Tab order is illogical and not sequential. The cursor jumps from “First Name” to “Referred by”, which is at the bottom of the section as opposed to moving from left to right, top to bottom.

4. “Referred by” in the “Contact Information” section should have the “b” in “by” capitalized for visual consistency.

5. “Gas and Electric Services” section has a typo. The checkbox at the bottom of the section has the typo “opento” instead of “open to.”

6. The “State” list box is missing Hawaii and Nevada from the selection. It also includes an extra selection of “British Columbia.” It should either be removed from the list or have all of the Canadian provinces listed as well.

7. Web app. does not adapt to eliminate horizontal scrolling when screen is “pushed” to mimic tablet or iPhone screen.

8. “Email” text field in the “Contact Information” section is not a required field, but it has an asterisk next to it. When the form is submitted, the asterisk next to the “Email” text field remains blue while other uncompleted required fields have red asterisks.

9. “Referred by” text field is a required field without an asterisk for indication.

10. Tab does not select all of the radio button selections for multiple questions. It selects the first radio button then skips to the next question.

11. Tab selects the “Submit” button while typing in the text field in the “Comment” section instead of functioning as the tab key while writing.

12. Several list boxes do not have the “More/Other” option. The list boxes affected from the top of the form to the bottom are; “Current Provider,””Months left on current contract,””Months left on plan.”

13. “Clear” button does not work. Clicking on the button leads to an error message.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Bug Report

1. In the requirements field "money saving offer" is misspelled. Has to be corrected to"money-saving offer"

Contact Information Section

1. First Name, Last Name, City fields accept digits and special characters instead of letters.

2. Tab order is not logical - when tab key is pressed from the first field it goes directly to the last one.

3. "ZIP" has to be replaced with "Zip Code". The word ZIP has a different meaning

4. Zip Code field accepts letter instead of digits only

5. Email field accepts Emails without "@" character

6. "State" drop-down menu
                            • BC is not an US state. Delete
                            • US states have to be listed in alphabetical order for user's convenience (Start with AL)
                            • Only 48 US states have been listed instead of 50
                            • HI is missing from the list. Has to be listed between GA and ID
                            • NV is missing from the list. Has to be listed between NE and NH

Cell phone service section

1. Drop-down menu box has to include the option "Other" since not all providers were listed

2. LEFT-RIGHT keys are not responding for "Primary Phone Number" field
                            -------
                            When clear button is pushed is gives error # 17896
                            Last edited by InnaMn; 03-05-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

1. Default Input Focus is missing
                              2. Default button is missing
                              3. All web elements have to be aligned in certain order.
                              4. Contact Information. Tab Order is inconsistent (First Name > Referred by > Last Name)
                              5. Contact Information. Field “First Name” accepts digits
                              6. Contact Information. Field “First Name” accepts special characters
                              7. Contact Information. Field “Last Name” accepts digits
                              8. Contact Information. Field “Last Name” accepts special characters
                              9. Contact Information. Field “City” accepts digits
                              10. Contact Information. Field “City” accepts special characters
                              11. Contact Information. Menu items in the field “State” are not alphabet ordered
                              12. Contact Information. Field “State” contains OTHER (has to be removed)
                              13. Contact Information. Field “State” contains BC. There is no State with such abbreviation (to be removed)
                              14. Contact Information. Field “State” DC is missing
                              15. Contact Information. Field “State” HI (Hawaii) is missing
                              16. Contact Information. Field “State” IN for Indiana (not IND)
                              17. Contact Information. Field “State” NV (Nevada) is missing
                              18. Field “Email” accepts info without @ character
                              19. Field “Email” marked is required, but there is no error message, if the field is empty
                              20. Field “Referred by” is not marked as required, but requires to be filled after pushing Submit button
                              21. Buttons SUBMIT and CLEAR are of different height
                              22. CLEAR button is not disabled, if the fields are empty
                              23. Button CREAR does not work properly. There is an error message “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!” after pushing CLEAR button.
                              24. Cell Phone Service. Field “Months left on current contract” has to contain 11 and 12.
                              25. Cell Phone Service. Field “My monthly bill is approximately” allows inputting letters
                              26. Cell Phone Service. Menu items of “Current provider” are not in alphabetical order
                              27. Local/Long Distances/International Service. Radio buttons are not enabled by clicking on label name.
                              28. Local/Long Distances/International Service. Menu items of “Current provider” are not in alphabetical order
                              29. TV Service. Menu items of “Current provider” are not in alphabetical order
                              30. Digital Phone Service with Video Phone. Left margin is not aligned.
                              31. Gas and Electric Services. Menu items of “Current provider” are not in alphabetical order
                              32. Comments. Width of textarea is not aligned.
                              33. Contact Information. Field “First Name” allows inputting HTML tags. For example, “/>Ivan. Result:

Screenshot_2.png
                              Last edited by Olga Dudic; 03-12-2020, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X