• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online class June 23, 2020 - GUI Bug Report for Energy-Telecom

GUI Bug Report on Energy Telecom

“Contact Information” section
    :
    -Input focus moves from “First name” to “Referred by” instead of “Last name” field.
    -”First name” field accepts digits and special characters
    -”Last name” field accepts digits and special characters
    -”City” field accepts digits and special characters
    -”State” list box is not sorted alphabetically
    -”State” list box - please check the list of all US states (some are missing or invalid).
    -“ZIP” field accepts letters
    -"Email" field accepts incorrect format for emails

“Cell Phone Service” section:
    -”Current Provider” list box does not provide option “other” since not all providers are listed
    -”My monthly bill is approximately” field accepts characters
    -Months left on current contract:” list box provide only 10, not 12 or 24 months

“Local/Long Distances/International Service” section:
    -"I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop" checkbox is not related logically to this section.

“High Speed Internet Service” section:
    -"Wireless Aircard" checkbox - inconsistency with other radio buttons related to “Type of service:” options. Suggest changing the checkbox to radio button.
    -”Provider:" label and field need to be removed as duplicate information in the current section.

"Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" section:
    "I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)" checkbox does not align properly with other checklists on the page.

"Gas and Electric Services" section:
    - “I am opento using different provider” label - there is no space between words “open” and “to”

“Submit” and “Clear” buttons have different height
    Last edited by PolinaV; 06-29-2020, 07:43 PM.

GUI Bug Report for Energy Telecom

1. Default input focus doesn’t work.

2. Tab order doesn’t work properly throughout the page.

3. In ‘Contact information’ section ’State’ list is missing HI and NV states.

4. In ‘Contact information’ section ’State’ list contains item ‘BC’ that is abbreviation of Canadian province and doesn’t belong to the list of US states and should be removed from the list.

5. In ‘Contact information’ section ’State’ list state Indiana abbreviated IND instead of expected IN.

6. In ‘Contact information’ section ’State’ list contains item ‘Other’ that should be put at the end of list as least popular and may be followed by additional field to be filled by a user.

7. In ‘Contact information’ section ’ZIP’ field accepts letters and symbols.

8. In ‘Contact information’ section ’Email’ field accepts excessive amount of characters, more that 1000

9. In ‘Contact information’ section ’Email’ field accepts email address without necessary @ symbol.

10. In ‘Contact information’ section ’Email’ field while marked as required not regarded as required, the form can be submitted with ‘Email’ field left empty and with incorrect email.

11. In ‘Contact information’ section ’Phone’ field accepts letters and symbols.

12. In ‘Contact information’ section ’Best Way To Contact Me’ label is expected to be ‘Best way to contact me’ with only 1st letter of the 1st word to be capitalized.

13. In ‘Contact information’ section ’Referred by’ field not marked as required but regarded as required. If left empty after a user pushes ‘Submit’ button the form is not submitted and a user is asked to fill this field with message: “Please enter the name of the person you were referred by”.

14. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘Current Provider' list should contain item ‘Other’ at the end of list and may be followed by additional field to be filled by a user.

15. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘Current Provider' list items put in wrong alphabetical order.

16. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘I am happy with my current provider’ and ‘I am open to using different provider’ checkboxes as conflicting are expected to be arranged as radio buttons.

17. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

18. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘Minutes on plan’ item ‘Other ’ may be followed by additional field to be filled by a user.

19. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘Months left on current contract’ list is missing items ’11’ and ’12’.

20. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘Months left on current contract’ list contains unnecessary item ‘Prepaid’.

21. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘Number of phones on plan’ list had excessive number of items, the list should be reduced to smaller amount of items, e.g. 5 or 10, with keeping item ‘More’ in the list.

22. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘Number of phones on plan’ list had excessive number of items, items going after item ’12’ should be eliminated, item ‘More’ should be kept in the list.

23. In ’Cell Phone Service' section ‘I like my headset’ and ’I am interested in updating my handset’ checkboxes as conflicting are expected to be arranged as radio buttons.

24. In ’Cell Phone Service' section labels ‘Minutes on plan’ and ‘Number of phones on plan’ are expected to be aligned to the left, not to the right as they are, in accordance with other labels in sections 1-7.

25. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section ‘Current Provider' list items put in wrong alphabetical order.

26. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section ’Primary Phone number’ field accepts letters and symbols.

27. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

28. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section ’Total bill’ field accepts letters and symbols.

29. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section ‘I am interested in Unlimited Calling’ option should be arranged as checkbox, not as radio button, in accordance with other similar choices at the page.

30. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section labels ‘International calls included?’ and ‘Long distance included?’ are expected to have ‘:’ at the end not ‘?’

31. In ’High Speed Internet Service' section 'Current Provider' item ‘Other ’ may be followed by additional field to be filled by a user.

32. In ’High Speed Internet Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

33. In ’High Speed Internet Service' section ‘Wireless Aircard’ checkbox, as a choice of ‘Type of service’, is expected to be arranged as radio button, with keeping ‘Provider’ field to be filled by a user.

34. In ‘TV Service' section 'Current Provider' list items put in wrong alphabetical order.

35. In ‘TV Service' section ‘Current Provider' item ‘Other ’ may be followed by additional field to be filled by a user.

36. In ‘TV Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

37. In ‘TV Service' section ‘Months left on plan’ list contains unnecessary item ‘Prepaid’.

38. In ‘TV Service' section 'Months left on plan’ list had excessive number of items, items going after item ’12’ should be eliminated, with item ‘More’ added to the list after item ’12’.

40. In ’Home Security Service' section '‘Current Provider' list items put in wrong alphabetical order.

41. In ’Home Security Service' section ’Current Provider’ item ‘Other ’ may be followed by additional field to be filled by a user.

42. In ’Home Security Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

43. In ‘Gas and Electric Service' section ‘Current Provider' list items put in wrong alphabetical order.

44. In ‘Gas and Electric Service' section ’Current Provider’ item ‘Other ’ may be followed by additional field to be filled by a user.

45. In ‘Gas and Electric Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately (summer)’ field accepts letters and symbols.

46. In ‘Gas and Electric Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately (winter)’ field accepts letters and symbols.

47. In ‘Gas and Electric Service' section ‘I opento using different provider’ checkbox is misspelled, should be changed to ‘I open to using different provider’.

48. There is no ‘Default’ button.

49. After pushing ’Clear’ button information fields are not cleared as expected. Actual result - appears an error message ‘Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!’
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

1. Default input focus is not assigned to any text field.
      2. Click in the “First Name” text field. Press the Tab key. The cursor moves out of tab order to the “Referred by” text field instead of the “Last Name” text field.
      3. “State” list box includes “BC”, which is not a U.S. state,
      4. “State” list box contains a misspelled abbreviation “IND” for Indiana.
      5. “State” list box omits states “HI” (Hawaii) and “NV” (Nevada).
      6. Click in the “First Name” text field. Type in a name, ex. “Jane”. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Push the “Clear” button. No input is cleared, and the following error is displayed, “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!”.
      7. First Name”, “Last Name”, “City”, and “Referred by” text fields accept numerical and special characters.
      8. Section “1. Cell Phone Service”, “My monthly bill is approximately” text field accepts letter characters.
      9. “ZIP” text field accepts letter characters.
      10. Click in the “ZIP” text field. Type in “00000”. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Push the “Submit” button. The system generates no error message for the invalid zip code.
      11. Scroll down to the checkbox in Section “7. Gas and Electric Services”. “opento” - in the text to the right of the checkbox “I am opento using different provider” - is missing a space.
      12. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Push the “Submit” button. The following message appears, “ * Please enter the name of the person you were referred by”. “Referred by” text field is not marked with an asterisk character ( * ) as a required field.
      Last edited by svetabeg; 06-29-2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

+1 to everyone above

1. The "Contact Information" text is overlapping with the frame

2. Submission succeeds without filling out the required "email" input field
        3. Symbol "*" must be added to the "Referred by" text field label
        4. Tab order goes illogical after "First name" text field
        5. "Wireless Aircard" check box in "High Speed Internet Service" section must be replaced with radio button
        6. In "Cell Phone Service" section all check boxes must be replaced with radio buttons
        7. "Submit" and "Clear" buttons have different font size
        8. In "Gas and Electric Service" section the check box label "I opento using different provider" is misspelled
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

1) Tab order is not logical, it goes down to "Referred by" tab after "First Name" instead of going to "Last Name" tab.
          2) "Email" tab is not functioning as a required field.
          3) "Referred by" tab is functioning as required field but doesn't have an asterisk in front of it.
          4) Default button is not assigned to any button.
          5) States in a "State" list box aren't in alphabetical order.
          6) There is no default input focus assigned to any fields.
          7) "Cell Phone Service" section: list box for "Months left on current contract" logically should have an "other" option to select from.

Last edited by Anyni; 06-26-2020, 12:17 PM.

Comment

GUI Bug report on Energy-Telecom

Contact information section :

1.The data input field for the "First Name" and "Last Name" accepts letters, numbers and special characters when it's supposed to accept just letters
            2.The data input field for "Street Address" accepts special characters.
            3. The data input file for "City" accepts special characters and numbers.
            4. The list box for "State" is not organized alphabetically.
            5. The list box for "State" is not complete .
            6. The list box for "State" has inputs that are not identified as any States in USA.
            7.The list box for "State" accepts incorrect inputs for the state.
            7.The data field for "ZIP" accepts letters.
            8.The data field for "ZIP" accepts incorrect zip-codes
            9.The data input field for "Email" accepts incorrect emails and a very large number of characters.
            10.The data input field for "Referred by" accepts special characters and numbers.
            11.The data input field for "Referred by" is not indicated as a required field but the application cannot be submitted without completing that field
            12. The TAB order is not right, the focus is moving from "First Name" to "Referred by" to "Last Name"

Cell Phone Service:

1. The data input field for "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts letters
            2. For the list box "Minutes on plan" the numbers have no logic
            3. For the list box "Months left on current contract" it gives just 10 option , which skips number 11 and 12 if we want to show just moth for one year , without giving the option to select "more" ore "other" for a different amount
            4. Th list box for "Number of phones on plan" gives a very large number of options, which should be limited at number 10 and not 100
            5. It does not have a question for the check boxes :"I like my handset"
            " I am interested in updating my handset"
            " I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop"
            6. For the check boxes "I like my handset", " I am interested in updating my handset" and " I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop" it allows you to select all of them even yhough the information is contradictory.
            7. For the list box "Current Provider" providers are not in alphabetical order

Local/Long Distances/International Service:
            1.For the list box "Current Provider" providers are not in alphabetical order
            2. There is "?" character in front of the: "International calls included" and "Long distance included"

High Speed Internet Service
            1. Is asking for the same "Provider" twice

TV Service

Gas and Electric Services:
            2. It's a grammar mistake "opento" should be replaced by " open to"

Comment

In “Best way to contact me” you can not write your phone or email

1 Sentences check boxes are not relevant to

2 Something wrong with heading: Local/Long Distance/International Service

tab skips check boxes

Instead of ? should :

Misspelling “I am interested” to I am “interesting”

You can not specify “Other” in label: Current Provider:

3 tab skips check boxes

Option: Wireless Aircard has round check box not like others boxes

You can not specify “Other”

4 tab skips check boxes

You can not specify “Other” in label: Current Provider:

You can not specify “More” in label: Number of receiver

5 tab skips check boxes

You can not specify “Other”

6 Something wrong with heading: Digital Phone Service with Video Phone

Misspelling “I am interested” to I am “interesting”

7 You can not specify “Other”

Typo “opento” to “open to”

At the end tab is not allow to choose Submit or Clear

Submit or Clear buttons are different size

Comment

GUI Bug Report for Energy Telecom

Default button is missing;

Clear button does notwork correctly, get alert message “Error 17896” after pushing it.

Contact information:

Tab order is not correct “First Name:” - “Referred by:” - “Last Name:”;

Zip input allows letters;

Email”input acts as not a required field, but it indicates as a required field;

“Email”input accepts incorrect format for emails;

Referred by input” is required, but it does not indicate as a required field;

“State”select dropdown IND needs to change to IN, check the list of all US states

Cell Phone Service:

Input for “my monthly bill is approximately:” accepts characters instead of digits only;

In all sections select dropdown for “Current Provider” has an option “Other”, except “Cell Phone Service” section, need to add "Other" option;

Months left on current contract” has a maximum 10 months , but in the TV Service section the similar select dropdown “Months left on plan” has a maximum 24 months. I recommend to use the same maximum in both selects.

Local/Long Distances/International Service:

Labels “International calls included?” and “Long distance included?” do not end up with the colon (':') character;

Digital Phone Service with Video Phone:

The “I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)” paragraph and checkbox need to be aligned as previous sections.

Gas and Electric Services:

“Opento”needs a space between - “Open to”;

Comment

BUG REPORTS FOR ENERGY TELECOM

1. Tab index start from "First name" does not work in series. It doesn't have to skip required field "Last name" after first name.
                  2. The first name input field allows to type untill 30 characters instead of 40.
                  3. The last name input field allows to type untill 30 characters instead of 80.
                  4. The field ZIP can not past more than 5 digits even with copy past.
                  5. The field ZIP should allow just digits.
                  6. The text "Best way to contact me" below Phone is not written in same line, which supposed to one line text.
                  7. The field Reffered by should allow just letters and "-" character.
                  8. Field Current provider should be required with character *
                  9. If the field Current provider is not selected, all checkboxes and inputs should be off in Cell phone service field.
                  10. The "My monthly bill is approximately:" fields first input should allow just digits, max 7 digits.
                  11. In "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" field, if Current provider is not selected, then all fields should be off.
                  12. The field "Primary Phone Number:" allows letters with copy-past, which is not supposed to allow.
                  13. The field "My monthly bill is approximately:" in 2. Local/Long Distances/International Service allows letters with copy-past, which must allow just digits, max 7.
                  14. The field "Total bill" in 2. Local/Long Distances/International Service, allows letters with copy-past, which is not supposed to allow.
                  15. The text "International calls included?" in 2. Local/Long Distances/International Service, should be written as followed "Are international calls included ?:"
                  16. The text "Long distance included?" in 2. Local/Long Distances/International Service, should be written as followed "Is long distance included ?:"
                  17. The field "My monthly bill is approximately" in 3. High Speed Internet Service, should not allow letters with copy-past.
                  18. The field "Type of service" in 3. High Speed Internet Service, allows to choose 2 checkboxes at the same time, which supposed to allow just one checkbox.
                  19. If the field "Current provider" in 4. TV service, is not selected, than all fields should be off.
                  20. The field "My monthly bill is approximately:" allows to write in input letters with copy-past, which is not supposed to allow.
                  21. The select input of "Months left on plan" in 4. TV service, opens from the top, instead down.
                  22. The field "My monthly bill approximately" in 5. Home Security Service, allows letters with copy-past, which is not supposed to allow.
                  23. If the field "Current provider" in 7. Gas and Electric Services is not selected, all other fields must be off.
                  24. The field "My monthly bill is approximately (summer):" in 7. Gas and Electric Services allows to write letters, which is not suppused to allow.
                  25. The field "My monthly bill is approximately (winter):" in 7. Gas and Electric Services allows to write letters, which is not suppused to allow.
                  26. The text of checkbox "I am opento using different provider" in 7. Gas and Electric Services, is missing space between the words "open" and "to". Should be "I am open to using different provider".
                  27. The text field in 8. Comments is coming out of borders if we will pull it out of borders, which is supposed to be flexible and with fixed position.
                  28. The page exist submitting without email. If we will submit page without filling the field "Email" in Contact Information it will exist, which is not supposed to. The field "Email" in Contact Information should be required field.
                  29. The text "Reffered by" in Contact Information is missing character "*"

Comment

1. By pressing “Tab” key it goes to “Referred by” not to your “Last Name” as it supposed to do.
                    2. Drop down menu in “Current Provider” is not in alphabetical order
                    3. “Referred By” is not indicated as required field.
                    4. In the “Gas and Electric Services” section “I am opento using different provider” is misspelled. Between “open” and “to” there needs to be a space.
                    5. “Submit” button is bigger than “Clear” button.
                    6. In “Cell Phone Service” section, you can type letters in “My monthly bill is approximately” field.
                    7. In “Cell Phone Service” section, “Months left on current contract” has 10 months instead of 12.
                    8. “ZIP” field accepts letters which it is not supposed to do.
                    9. There should be no “Other” in “State” drop down menu.
                    10. “Clear” button doesn’t work. It shows an error by pressing it.
                    11. “Tab” doesn’t work properly through whole page.
                    12. Push “Submit” button and you see error message with all the required fields, but it doesn’t show required field “Email”
                    13. In “State” drop down menu there is “BC” which is not U.S state.
                    14. Push “Submit” button and it requires “Referred by” but it doesn’t not indicate that this field is required with asterisk character.
                    15. You can’t specify other when you choose “Other” in a drop down menu.

Comment

Contact information
                      1. After the “First name” the tab button is going to “Referred by” when is supposed to go to “Last name”
                      2. The data input field “ First name” ,“Last name”,”City” accepts digits and special characters, when it’s supposed to be only letters
                      3. The data input field “City” accepts the digits and special characters
                      4. “State” list box is not sorted alphabetically
                      5. “State” list box is missing some states and some are not valid
                      6. “Zip” field accept letters
                      7. “Email” field is required but once submitted without completed field is not indicated as an error
                      8. “Best Way To Contact Me” data input is supposed to be only with the first capital letter “B”
                      9. “Referred by” field is missing the “*” required character
                      10. “Referred by” field accept digits and symbols when it should be only letters
                      Cell Phone Service
                      1.”Current Provide” is not organized in alphabetic order
                      2."Current Provider” list box doesn’t have the option “Other”
                      3. It’s allowed to have both boxes checked out, when is supposed to be only one
                      4. “My monthly bill is approximately” field allow letters, when is supposed to be digits only
                      5. "I like my handset", " I am interested in updating my handset" and " I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop" check boxes it allows you to select all of them
                      6. “Months left on current contract” data field is not giving enough options, it’s only 10, when it should be more than that

Local/Long Distances/International Service
                      1. “International calls included” and “Long distance included” fields should be followed by “:” character
                      2. “Total Bill” field need to have the word “Bill” fixed as it not supposed to be with a capital ”B”

High Speed Internet Service
                      1. “Provider” field is mentioned twice

TV Service
                      1.”Current Provider “data field doesn’t have an alphabetical order of the listed providers
                      2 . “Months left on plan” field doesn’t give you the “other” option
                      3. “I currently have” field allows to have both of the checked boxes, when it should be only one

Gas and Electric Services
                      1. The providers from “Current Provider” input data field are not organized alphabetically
                      2. It needs to be a space button in the “opento” , correct is “open to”

Comment

1.Incorrect abbreviation: start application "Energy-Telecom Service Review", open "State" folder. There is incorrect abbreviation for State of Indiana. It should be changed to "IN".
                        2.Possibility to enter incorrect data: start application "Energy-Telecom Service Review". It's possible to past any information to "ZIP" field, not only five digits.
                        3.Possibility to enter incorrect data: start application "Energy-Telecom Service Review". It's possible to past any characters to "Phone" fields, not only digits.
                        4.Possibility to enter incorrect data: start application "Energy-Telecom Service Review". It's possible to past any characters to required "Primary Phone Number" fields, not only digits.
                        5.No program's reaction for required field: start application "Energy-Telecom Service Review", skip to enter any information to the required "Email" field. There is no error message about this field after pushing "Submit" button.
                        6.Not working button in the application: start application "Energy-Telecom Service Review", enter any information to any fields, push "Clear" button. It's not working.

Comment

1) Tab order does not work in order after “First name” it goes direct to “Referred by” instead of going to "Last Name" tab.
                          2) The "Contact Information" label should be adjusted and do not overlap with the frame.
                          3) “Best way to contact me” should be adjusted with other labels and also it does not have star sign ”*” as well as “Referred by” label.
                          4) Default button is not assigned to “Citi” and “Street address”.
                          5) The list of states has mistakes in “IND” state which should be “IN”, also word “other “ should be excluded from the list of states because there are no other states only 50, "State" list box aren't in alphabetical order and also have place wrong names of states as “BC”.
                          6) “Zip” field should not accept letters.
                          7) “Citi” field and “Refferd by” should not accept numbers.
                          8) To the “Current provider” should be added function “Other”.
                          9) “My monthly bill is approximately” accept letters instead only numbers.
                          10) When we are typing wrong zip code system accept it.
                          11) In the “Cell phone service” field should accept only one check box, but we can check all the boxes simultaneously.
                          12) In the “Cell phone service” label “month” has 24 months instead of 12 months.
                          13) The “High Speed Internet Service” field has repetitive question about “Who is provider?”.
                          14) Selection of the month in “Months left on current contract” are only 10 but should be at least 12.
                          15) It allows to submit application without filling all the required fields for example “Cell phone section”, “Local/Long Distances/International Service”, “High Speed Internet Service”, “TV Service” and “Home Security Service”.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekaterina Frolova View Post
                            26. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section ’Primary Phone number’ field accepts letters and symbols.

27. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

28. In ’Local/Long Distances/International Service' section ’Total bill’ field accepts letters and symbols.

32. In ’High Speed Internet Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

36. In ‘TV Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

37. In ‘TV Service' section ‘Months left on plan’ list contains unnecessary item ‘Prepaid’.

38. In ‘TV Service' section 'Months left on plan’ list had excessive number of items, items going after item ’12’ should be eliminated, with item ‘More’ added to the list after item ’12’.

42. In ’Home Security Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately’ field accepts letters and symbols.

45. In ‘Gas and Electric Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately (summer)’ field accepts letters and symbols.

46. In ‘Gas and Electric Service' section ‘My monthly bill is approximately (winter)’ field accepts letters and symbols.

All of those do not accept letters and symbols

Comment

1. By pressing “Tab” key it goes to “Referred by” not to your “Last Name” as it supposed to do
                              2. By pressing "Tab" key it goes to " Current provider" not to "Reffered by"as it supposed to do
                              3. By pressing "Tab" key it goes to "Last name " not to "Current provider"as it supposed to do
                              4. By pressing "Tab" key it goes to "Total bill" not to "TV/Both"as it supposed to do
                              5. E-mail should be requared, but it doesn't show that are requared
                              6. By pressing “Tab” key it goes to “International calls included? YES” not going to “NO” as it suppose
                              7. By pressing “Tab” key it goes to “Long distance included? /Yes” not going “No” as it suppose
                              8. By pressing “Tab” key it goes to “I am interested in Unlimited Calling: /Yes” not going “No” as it suppose
                              9. After "My monthly bill is approximately:" by pressing "tab" it goes just " Internet " not "Phone/Both"
                              10.You can't change your minde after you choose International calls included? YES to No
                              Long distance included? YES to No
                              I am interested in Unlimited Calling: YES to No
                              11.After "My monthly bill is approximately: /in high speed internet " by pressing "tab" it goes just "Cable, than -Wireless Aircard, thanTV"
                              Suppose go to"Dial-up" "DSL""Provider""Phone""Both"
                              12.By pressing "Tab" after "My monthly bill is approximatley" it goes just "Internet" suppose "Phone and Both"
                              13. ”First name” input field accepts digits and special characters
                              14. ”Last name” input field accepts digits and special characters
                              15. ”City” input field accepts digits and special characters
                              16. ”State” list box is not sorted alphabetically
                              17. ”State” list box - please check the list of all US states (some are missing or invalid).
                              18. “ZIP” input field accepts letters
                              19. "Email" input field accepts incorrect format for emails
                              20. In “Cell Phone Service” section: -”Current Provider” list box does not provide option “other” since not all providers are listed
                              21. ”My monthly bill is approximately” input field accepts characters
                              22. Months left on current contract:” list box provide only 10, not 11 or 23 months
                              23. ”International calls included?” should end with colon (: ) character not question mark (?)
                              24. ”Long distance included?” label should end with colon (: ) character not question mark (?)
                              25. "I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop" checkbox is not related logically to this section.
                              26. Gas and Electric section is "Other" not allow to write other
                              27. In checkbox "I am open to" mistake- written opento(together)
                              28. "Clear" button pushing show - Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!

Last edited by Melanya; 06-27-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X