GUI Bug Report for Energy Telecom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUI Bug Report for Energy Telecom

1. In "Contact Information Section" when you push the button on a "First Name " and the "Last Name" colon it gives you option to use digital numbers, which should give you only letters option.

2. When you use the Tab Button on a "First Name" it address you to the last colon which is "Referred by".Instead it should address the Tab Button to the next colon, which is "Last Name".

3.When you click on the " Zip Code" field it excepts letters, which should except only digital numbers.

4. When you click on the State field it has 49 states instead of 50 states.Also, it has "Other" option which should not be there. The postal code of Indiana state should be IN but not IND.

5.The field "Referred by" excepts digital numbers, it should except only letters.

6.In "Current Provider" field doesn`t give you option to select your own provider.

7.In a Cell phone service section "My monthly bill is approximately" except letters which should except only digital numbers.

8.In the field "I last upgraded my phone approximately" doesnt give an option to the user to put their own month option.

9.In "Local/Long Distance/International Service" section it has option "Long Distance included", it should be removed from the option since we have option "International call included"

10. "International calls included" should be without question mark it should have colon.

11." In Gas and Electric Services" section "I am opento using different provider" is misspelled. It should be " I am open to using different provider"

1. Button "cancel" is not exist next to "submit" button
    2. "first name" input field accepts numbers
    3. "last name" input field accepts numbers
    4. "street adress" input field accepts just numbers even without characters, it should be at least some characters
    5. "email " input field accepts numbers or just characters without "@" symbol
    6. "Referred by" is not indicated as required field with "*" symbol
    7. "Referred by" input field accepts numbers
    8. In "Cell Phone Service" section "current provider" field doesn't give you option to write your other provider after you selected "other" ,
    9. Under "current provider" , in the questions box you can mark both of answer, however you can select one of them
    10. Under "i last upgraded my phone approximately" , in the questions box you can mark all of answer, it would be you can select one of them
    11. In section 2 "Local/Long Distances/International Services" section "current provider" field doesn't give you an option to write your other provider if you selected "other"
    12. "City" input field accepts numbers

Comment

TAULIA(inv.section)BUGREPORT

1. The data in the rows "Due Date"and"PO#" shifted
      2. The "showing invoces quanity 422(sould be 10 p/page) insted of 320 pages total"
      3. The resual sowing qt. per rage is 10 insted of that we got 11
      4. The ordering invoices does not work by:Invoce #, Type, Inv.Date, Due Date, PO#, Amount (Hight, Lowght), Status, Payment

Comment

GUI ENERGY TELECOM

1. The Tab order does not work properly (moving in random direction)
        2. The "name" field in "contact information section " acces insted of the latters only, numbers
        3. The "name" field in "contact information section " acces the special symbols insted of letters only
        4. After input sdd2.com in "email field" in "contact information section" the page go to reload
        5. In "Home security " section "Curent provider" dropdown missing alphabet sorting

Comment

Working...
        X