Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel very Positive after completing the Course at Portnov.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel very Positive after completing the Course at Portnov.

I had heard about Portnov from my friend's friend . Both of them are successful QA engineers. After a long break I was desperately looking to enter into workforce. I am so happy that I made the decision of Joining Portnov.
    All Teachers Janna, Olga, Natalia , Mikhail who taught me are truly very supportive. They explain very well and do it again and again very patiently if you cannot follow something. The Teachers really work hard to ensure that they bring out the best in each and every student. The course is rigorous and requires 100% commitment from students. I have great appreciation for support staff Anna and Sergei and above all Sophia. Sophia you are truly remarkable ! Thanks for all your encouragement.
    In short everyone at Portnov is very encouraging and supportive. I am highly satisfied with the course content and material they teach. I got lot of hands on experience too by doing real time projects as a part of our curriculum. I am new to testing but I feel very confident in the field now. I am very positive regarding my Job Search.
    Thanks to the entire Portnov team !
Working...
X