That was a right choice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a right choice!

My friend became the QA tester a few months before me, I saw how she has changed than she started her first job - she looked much more confident, successful and happier than I used to see her. She kept talking about Portnov School, career change and her current amazing job.

First time I didn't pay too much attention - I thought maybe it's just a new experience, new friends, and that's why she is so excited. But after 2 months after she started her internship she got the offer from the same company for the full-time position. I couldn't believe that, and decided to get familiar to this profession and school and went on the School's web-site which she recommended me and to YouTube where I found some videos about school (she provided me with the links)

Soooo... in a week I met Sofia and enrolled to the classes. First 2 weeks since I started I didn't understand, why was I doing this? Everything was so new and I had a lot of stuff to learn and I was just a little scared and confused. But somewhere in my heart (very deep) I felt that I can't give up now, I have to keep going. And I began study harder. In 3 more weeks I realized that I like Software Testing, I am into this and I started to understand all things and got a whole picture of Testing Process!

In a few days I am going to start my internship and I am soooo excited. I feel that I am on a Happy Path))) and I like what I do!
    I’d like to thank Sofia and Mikhail for everything! Thank you very very very much!!!

Just the very beginning

That is the very beginning of a big journey. It will bring challenges, sometimes frustrations, lots of enjoyment.

Just be as happy and positive as you are today and all the possible problems will take care of themselves.

Comment

Working...
    X