Thank you very much Portnov School!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you very much Portnov School!

Portnov computer school provides a full blown training on QA that helped me in building my career. Professional and wonderful teachers, accurate course materials and contents. Also, the assistance with interview preparation and resume preparation was very helpful. With all of this preparation, I felt much more confident during interviews and helped me in getting an internship.

Mikhail Portnov and his team transformed my QA career dream to a reality. Sofia and Galina played a vital role in execution of the dreams by connecting the portnov students with prospective companies.

One of the main reasons I joined Portnov is the internship opportunity which is a key differentiator between Portnov and other training providers.

Portnov school is the ultimate destination for people who are really serious about their career. A place where they can make their dreams come true! I can't describe in words how much I am grateful to Michael. If you really want to see success in QA Career I would recommend Portnov School anytime!!!
Working...
X