• Show
Clear All

• Ilya Rynin
    replied
    Energy-Telecom functionality bug report
    MacOS Catalina 10.15.3
    Chrome Browser

1. The default button is not assigned

2. "Contact Information" table: "Email" field is not indicated with an asterisk

3. "Contact Information" table: "Referred by" not supposed to be a required field

4. "Contact Information" table: "Tab order" is wrong. After "First Name" field it jumps to the "Referred By" field

5. "Contact Information" table: All fields (except "ZIP" and "Phone") allow special characters

6. "Contact Information" table: "First name" and "Last name" fields allows to input 30 characters, instead of 31

7. "Contact Information" table: "Street Address" field allows to input 100 characters instead of 255

8. "Contact Information" table: "State" list box offering 48 states instead of 50

9. "Contact Information" table: "State" list box has 2 wrong values "BC" / "Other"

10. "Contact Information" table: "ZIP" field allows to type in letters / paste special characters

11. "Contact Information" table: "Phone" field allows to paste letters and special characters

12. "Contact Information" table: "Email" field not limited by 255 characters

13. All list boxes: "Select" or "Select one" are not supposed to be valid

14. All radio buttons: user can mark, but can't unmark them

15. "Comment" table: if the user will try to scale the input field, it can do over the page limit

16. "Clear" button causes the crash (Error 17896)

17. "
    Gas and Electric Services" table: "I am opento using different provider" checkbox. Marked word is misspelled
    Last edited by Ilya Rynin; 03-12-2020, 05:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nadiia_Tym
    replied
    Energy-Telecom Functionality bug report

#1. "Contact Information" - "First Name" field does not accepts 31 characters - only 30
    #2. "Contact Information" - "Last Name" field does not accepts 31 characters - only 30
    #3. "Contact Information" - Email - is required field, but it does not marks as a required when it is empty when push "Submit"
    #4. "Contact Information" - Email field accepts information without a character "@"
    #5. "Contact Information" - Reffered by - is not requared field but marks as a required when push "Submit"
    #6. "Contact Information" - Email - is marked blue star instead if red
    #7. "Contact Information" - State field - List box is not at alfabetical order
    #8. "Contact Information" - ZIP - accepts not only digits but letters
    #9. "Contact Information" - TAB order does not work correct- after field "First Name" it down to "Reffered by" instead of "Last Name"
    #10. "Cell Phone Service" - at provider's list -AT&T is absent
    #11. "Submit" and "Clear buttons at the end of the page has different sizes
    #12. When we push "Clear" button it is the error message instead of clearing oll forms.
    #13. "Gas and Electric Services" at field "I am open to using different provider" - "opento" is incorrect - should be "open to"

Leave a comment:

• SorinaArapu
    replied
    1. “Referred by” field is not marked with asterisk, however it is required upon submitting the form
    1.1.”Referred by” field containing just 1 character allows to “submit “ the form successfully

2. List box related to “State” field contains 49 states, “HI, “DC” missing
    2.1. List box related to “State” field contains “BC” , “IND” which are wrong options
    2.2.”other” option from the “State” listbox should be listed at the end of the list

3. “ZIP” field while populated with “00000” , “11111”, “00001”, “00009”, “99999” values accept them as correct and the form can be “submitted “

4. “Email” field accepts any random string of characters, and the form can be successfully send without mandatory “@————.com” format

5. “Current Provider” list box doesn’t include “other” option
    5.1 “Current Provider” list boxes don’t contain “none” option

6. List boxes should not contain “select” field in their lists upon opening the actual options

7.”Clear” button is inactive, displacing “error 17896” while pushing it

8. Once the radio boxes were checked, they cannot be unchecked back

9. “ energy telecom service review “ form does not come up as a new/ blank form upon refreshing the page in Safari browser

10. “Submit “ button freezes while performing “go back” task
    Last edited by SorinaArapu; 03-12-2020, 05:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolette Kov
    replied
    Energy-Telecom Web App. Functional Bug Report

1. “First Name” and “Last Name” text field; Field accepts only 30 characters

2. “Email” text field; Field accepts 300 characters (above 255 limit)

3. “Street Address” and “Referred by” text fields; Field accepts only 100 characters

4. “Referred by” text field; Field is not marked with an asterisk even though the form cannot be submitted without it filled out.

5. “Email” text field; Field is required, but the form can be submitted without the field filled out. The asterisk remains blue when form is submitted with the “Email” text field empty, while other required fields are indicated with a red asterisk when not completed.

6. “ZIP” text field; Field allows more than five digits to be pasted into it.

7. “ZIP” text field; Field accepts letters (typed or pasted) and special characters (pasted).

8. “Phone” text field; Field allows all characters (non digits) to be pasted into it.

9. “Contact Information” section; All text field (except “Phone” ) accept clearly invalid data. The form should have a warning and not allow user to submit until all data is relatively valid.

10.“State” list box; Hawaii and Nevada options are missing. “BC” and “Other” options should be removed.

11. Form is missing default button.

12. “Cell Phone Service” section, “Current Provider” list box; List is missing “Other” selection

13. “Cell Phone Service” section, “My monthly bill is approximately” text field; Field accepts letters (typed and pasted) and special characters (pasted)

14. “Cell Phone Service” section, “Number of phones on plan” list box; List is includes unreasonable large numbers (10-100)

15. “Cell Phone Service” section, “Months left on current contract” list box; List is too short (minimum should be up to 12 for 12 months in a year) and does not include “Other” option

16. “High Speed Internet Service” section, “Provider” text field; User unable to type into that field

17. “Gas and Electric Services” section; check box at the bottom of the section has a typo (opento instead of open to)

18. System crash after "Comments" text field maxed out.
    Text field in "Comments" section has a max limit (which was never specified). Reaching the limit causes the page to crash/freeze. After waiting a while, Chrome (not application itself) showed two "unresponsive page" messages.

19. “Clear” button does not work. Misleading error message appears when button is pressed.

20. Visual inconsistency between “Submit” and “Clear” button.

21. Page is not scaleable when minimized according to GUI standards. Instead of adapting, the page allows horizontal scrolling.

22. “Contact Information” section; tab order is illogical

23. “Comment” section can be altered by clicking on the bottom right corner on the text field and moving the field with mouse. This function is unnecessary.
    Last edited by Nicolette Kov; 03-15-2020, 11:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OlgaVashchyshyn
    replied
    “Contact information” section: TAB order violation: from “First name” field the input focus moves to “Referred by” field instead of “Last Name Field”.
    • “First Name” text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
    • “Last Name” text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
    • “Street address” text field accepts 100 characters instead of 250
    • “State” dropdown list contains “BC” – there is no state in US with such initials.
    • “State” dropdown list contains “Other” – inappropriate in this list
    • “State” dropdown list contains IND – wrong initial for state Indiana, should be IN
    • “State” dropdown list doesn’t contain HI
    • “ZIP” field excepts letter symbols- inappropriate function, allows only digits
    • After pushing “SUBMIT” button appear massage “* Please enter the name of the person you were referred by”. “Referred by” text field is not require.
    “Cell phone service” section:
    • “Current provider” dropdown list doesn’t contain “other” option;
    • Further checkboxes ”I am happy with my current provider” and “I am open to using different provider” choose both, instead of only one should be checks
    • “My monthly bill is approximately” field accepts letter symbols, should be digits only
    “High Speed Internet Service” section:
    • “Type of service”- radio-button “Wireless Aircard” has checkbox button
    “CLEAR” button doesn’t work. “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!” massage appear after pushing it.
    Last edited by OlgaVashchyshyn; 03-12-2020, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Greguar
    replied
    Bug Report Energy-Telecom Service

1. Field "First name" accept to input numbers, symbols instead letters only.
    2. Field "Last name" accept to input numbers, symbols instead letters only.
    3. Field "Zip" accept input letters instead numbers only.
    4. Wrong state: BC; incorrect state IND instead IN; states HI,NV and District of Columbia is missing;"Other" need delete.
    5. Contact Information "Email" doesn`t requested as requirement after "Submit" this form
    6. Cell Phone Service in listbox "Number of phones on plan:" until 100 cellphones on the one plan
    7. The form required fill in the field "Referred by:" after "Submit"
    8. Button "Clear" doesn`t clear input information.
    9. in part #4 Months left on plan "Prepaid" is wrong
    10. in part #1 "Cell Phone Service" Current provider 4 providers only: AT&T missing
    11. in part #1 My monthly bill is approximately: accepted letters
    12. in part #1 My monthly bill is approximately does not accept to input period.
    13. in part #1 Months left on current contract wrong Prepaid
    14. in part #1 Months left on current contract 10 month only.
    15. in part #2 My monthly bill accept more than 2 numbers after period, for example 454.8888
    16. in part #3 Current Provider "AOL" wrong.
    17. in part #3 Current Provider accept to input numbers.

Last edited by Greguar; 03-12-2020, 03:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AlenaArt
    replied
    1. Field "Reffered by" behaves as Required Field.
    2. Tab is working incorrect.
    3. Button "Clear" is not working.
    4 .Field "First Name" accepts no more than 30 characters, instead 31.
    5. Field "Last Name" accepts no more than 30 characters, instead 31.
    6. Field "Street Address" accepts no more then 99 characters, instead 255.
    7. In List box "State" have nonexistent states - BC and IND.
    8. In List box "State" don't need "Other" .
    9. In List box "State" need add "IN" and "NV".
    10. Field "ZIP" accepts letters, but should accepts just digits.
    11. Field "ZIP" accepts nonexistent ZIP.
    12. Field "ZIP" accepts more then 5 characters, if make operation Copy - Paste.
    13. Field "Email" accepts more characters than 255.
    14. "Cell Phone Service" in list box "Current Provider" needs add "Other"
    15. "Cell Phone Service" in Field "My monthly bill is approximately" needs add requirements: no more than 5 characters (digits only), instead 11.
    16. "Cell Phone Service" in Field "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts letters.
    17. "Cell Phone Service" in field "Months left on current contract" needs change digits on "0" to "24".
    18. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" in Field "My monthly bill is approximately" needs add requirements: no more than 5 characters (digits only), instead 11.
    19. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" in Field "Total bill" needs add requirements: no more than 5 characters (digits only), instead 11.
    20. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" in Field "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts more letters, if make operation Copy - Paste.
    21. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" in Field "Total bill" accepts more letters, if make operation Copy - Paste.
    22. "Gas and Electric Services" last sentence need wtite "open to" instead "opento"

Leave a comment:

• Roman Lazuta
    replied
    ENERGY TELECOOM BUG REPORT

1 In "Contact information" section: "First name" text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31 as required.
    2 In "Contact information" section: "Last name" text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31 as required.
    3 In "Contact information" section: "Street Address" text field accepts 100 characters instead of 255 as required.

4 In "Contact information" section: "States" list box have "BC" state. There is no such state in US.
    5 In "Contact information" section: "States" list box don't have "DC", "HI" and "NV" states.
    6 In "Contact information" section: "States" list box. State name "IND" is inconsistent with the other state names.

In "Contact information" section: "Zip" text field accepts letters.
    8 In "Contact information" section: "Zip" text field acceptscopy-pasting special characters.
    9 In "Contact information" section: "Zip" text field acceptscopy-pasting more than 5 characters.

10 In "Contact information" section: "Phone" text fields acceptscopy-pasting all types of characters.
    11 In "Contact information" section: "Email" text field accepts more than 255 characters.
    12 In "Contact information" section: "Email" label is marked as "*" "Required field", but it can be skipped.
    13 In "Contact information" section: "Referred by" label is NOT marked as "*" "Required field", but it CANNOT be skipped.

14 In "Cell Phone Service" section: "Current provider" list missing "AT&T" and "Other" options.
    15 In "Cell Phone Service" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts typing letters.
    16 In "Cell Phone Service" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts copy-pasting non digits.
    17 In "Cell Phone Service" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts typing up to 11 characters. (Should be no more than 4).
    18 In "Cell Phone Service" section: "Months Left On Current Contract" list box MUST have options from "0-24" Months and "More" option.
    19 In "Cell Phone Service" section: "Number Of Phones on the plan" list box should have no more than 10 options.

20 In "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: "Primary Phone Number" text field accepts copy-pasting non digits.
    21 In "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts copy-pasting non digits.
    22 In "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts typing up to 11 characters. (Should be no more than 4).
    23 In "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: "Total Bill" label should be removed. There is already "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" label in the section

24 In "High Speed Internet Service" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts copy-pasting non digits.
    25 In "High Speed Internet Service" section:
    "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts typing up to 11 characters. (Should be no more than 4).
    26 In "High Speed Internet Service" section: "Types Of Service" label: options Inconsistency. "Wireless Aircard" is Check Box, not Radio Button.
    27 In "High Speed Internet Service" section: "Provider" label should be removed. There is already label "Current Provider".

28 In "TV Service" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately"
    text field accepts copy-pasting non digits.
    29 In "TV Service" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts typing up to 11 characters. (Should be no more than 4).
    30 In "TV Service" section: "Months Left On Current Contract" list box MUST have "More" option.

31 In "Home Security" section:"My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts copy-pasting non digits.
    32In "Home Security" section: "My Monthly Bill Is Approximately" text field accepts typing up to 11 characters. (Should be no more than 4).

33 In "Gas and Electric Services" section: Should have separate label for "Gas Provider".
    33 In "Gas and Electric Services" section: Should have separate label for "Electric Provider".
    34 In "Gas and Electric Services" section: Should have separate label for "Gas Bills".
    35 In "Gas and Electric Services" section: Should have separate label for "Electric Bills".
    36 In "Gas and Electric Services" section: Check Box title "I am opento using different provider" has a typo.

37 "Clear" button doesn't work. Pressing it at any time displays an error message.
    38 "Clear" button error message displays misleading information.("Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!").
    39 Inconsistency in sizes between "Clear" and "Submit" buttons.
    40 There is no "Default" button, as per GUI guidelines.
    Last edited by Roman Lazuta; 03-12-2020, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Patlatiuc
    replied
    Energy-Telecom GUI and Functionary testing
    #1 “Tab ” order does not work in order
    #2 “First Name” field accepts no more than 30 characters instead of 31
    #3 “Last Name” field accepts no more than 30 characters instead of 31
    #4 “Referred by” field behave as it is required field
    #5 “Email” field does not show like required field
    #6”Email” field accept more than 255 characters as per requirement
    #7 “Street Address” field accept no more than 100 character instead of 255 per requirement
    #8 “Zip” field accept characters (text) not only digits as per requirement
    #9 “State” list box: Replace IND with IN for state of Indiana
    #10 “State” list box: Have “BC” state since it is Canadian state, not US
    #11 “State” list box: remove “other” option from list
    #12 “State” list box: HI and NV states are missing
    #13 Cell Phone Service. “Current Provider” list box: have only four providers, missing AT&T and Comcast
    #14 Cell Phone Service. “Current Provider” list box: missing “other” option
    #15 Cell Phone Service. “Month left on current contract” list box: missing 11 and 12 digits
    #16 Cell Phone Service. “Month left on current contract” list box: suppose have 24 months
    #17 Cell Phone Service. “Number of phones on plan” list box: can’t be more than 5 phone in plan
    #18 “Total Bill” field accept 11 digits, 4 digits more than enough
    #19 Local/Long Distances/International service. “Current Provider” list box: missing “Nextel” provider
    #20 “Clear” button must be same size, color and type as “Submit” button per requirement
    #21 “Clear” button do not work properly, when push give error “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!”

Leave a comment:

• AndriiO
    replied
    http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/
    date: Mar-12-2020

#1. The form was submitted with empty data. All "*" marked mandatory fields changed color on red, but near "Email" stays blue color.
    #2. The button "clear", after a click on it, a window was come up an information "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!" - looks like an inappropriate reaction on this command.
    #3. The button "clear". After a click on it, it doesn't clean a form.
    #4. The mandatory fields list doesn't show the Email field is mandatory. (but should be there as per requirements)
    #5. The mandatory fields list shows that a referred by is mandatory, but it shouldn't be there. (as per requirements)
    #6. The field "First Name" can be entered 30 characters only, not 31. Allowed not more 31
    #7. The field "Last Name" can be entered 30 characters only, not 31. Allowed not more 31
    #8. The field "Street Address" field can be entered 100 characters only. Allowed not more 255.
    #9. The ZIP field accepts letters but should be digits only.
    #10. The best way to contact is written on two lines, preferable to locate on one
    #11. The "Referred by" accepts savings of not valid emails. Without "@"
    #12. The Field "Email:" can be entered most 250 characters. But allowed not more 255.
    #13. In a section: 1. Cell Phone Service: The field "Monthly bill", doesn't permit entering digits displayed to the right of the decimal point.
    #14. In a section: 1. Cell Phone Service: The field "Monthly bill", possible to enter letters, instead of numbers
    #15. In a section : 3. High-Speed Internet Service: "Type of service", the field "Provider" doesn't have a list of providers to choose from.
    #16. In a section: 4. TV Service: the field "Months left on plan:" doesn't have the option "more". Suppose it should be there.
    #17. In a section: 7. Gas and Electric Services, last row, "I am opento using different provider" - typo : now is "opento" should be: "open to"

Leave a comment:

• Liana9512
    replied
    Functionality Bug Report for Energy-Telecom

#1. ”Contact information” section “First name” accepts 30 characters instead of 31
    #2. “Contact information” section “Last name” accepts 30 characters instead of 31
    #3. “Contact information” section “State” list box is missing “HI”, “NV”, “DC”
    #4. “Contact information” section “ZIP” allows to put more than 5 digits
    #5. “Contact information” section “Referred by” field behaves as required one but it doesn’t mark as required
    #6. ”Contact information” section “Email” allows to put 1063 characters instead of 255
    #7. Button “Clear” doesn’t work properly. Error message 17896 - invalid data request
    #8. “Contact information” section “Street address” accepts 100 characters instead of 255
    #9. Field “Email” marked as required but there is no error message if the field is empty
    #10. “Contact information” section “ZIP” accepts invalid zip code
    #11. ”Contact information” section “Email” accepts invalid email address (without @)

Leave a comment:

• OlgaC
    replied
    Required Fields
    #1. Error message is not provided when is no input in "Email" required field.
    #2. "Referred by" field doen't have an asterisk, but required field error message is displayed when there is no input.
    Data Retained in Database - test for each field
    #3. "First Name" and "Last Name" text fields accept no more than 30 characters instead of 31.
    #4. "Street Address" field accepts no more than 100 char instead of 255.
    #5. "State" list box has 49 states instead of 50. Missing HI (Hawaii).
    #6. "ZIP" fild accepts letters when typed and special characters when pasted.
    #7. "Email" field accepts more than 255 characters.
    #8. "Email" field accepts all special characters(except underscore) instead of some characters.
    #9. "Phone" fileds accepts letters when pasted.
    Values in lists
    #10. "State" list box has inconsistency in country name abbreviation, one of them has two letters, and others three.
    #11. "Current Provider" list box from "Cell Phone Service" should have option "Other".
    ?#12. "Minutes on plan" list box has inconsistent option "2100"
    #13. "Months left on current contract" list box should have options "11" and "12" or option "Other".
    #14. "My monthly bill is approximately" text filed from "Cell Phone Service" section accepts letters and do not accepts "dot" char, comparing to the same field in other sections.
    Default Button Assignment
    #15. Their is no default button assiged. After pressing Enter, nothing happens.
    #16 Pushing "Clear" button always returns an error: "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"

Leave a comment:

• InnaMn
    replied
    Energy-Telecom Service Review Functionality Bug Report

1. “First Name:” text field accepts digits and special characters instead of letters only.
    2. “First Name:” text field accepts only 30 characters instead of 31.
    3. “Last Name:” text field accepts digits and special characters instead of letters only.
    4. “Last Name:” text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
    5. Tab order is not logicalwhen tab key is pressed, from the first text field it moves directly to the last one.
    6. "State:" drop-down list box: BC is not an US state. Delete
    7. "State:" drop-down list box: has to list all 50 US states. Only 48 actual US states were listed.
    8. US states have to be listed in alphabetical order for user's convenience. Start with AL.
    9. "State:" drop-down list box: HI is missing from the list. Has to be listed between GA and ID
    10. "State" drop-down list box: NV is missing from the list. Has to be listed between NE and NH
    11. "State:" drop-down list box: correct “IND” to ”IN”.
    12. "State:" drop-down list box: consider removing the option menu “Other” if all 50 US states were listed.
    13. Consider replacing "ZIP:" with "Zip Code:".
    14. In the second line, on top of the online form “Please fill out...”Consider correcting the requirements textfrom "...money saving offer" to"money-saving offer"
    15. “Email:” text field has an asterisk, but the user is able to submit the form without filling it in.
    16. “Email:” text field accepts Emails without "@" character
    17. “Referred by:” text field behaves as a required field, but actually doesn't have an asterisk character (*).
    18. “Referred by:” text field accepts digits instead of letters only
    19. There is no default Default Button assigned
    20. “Clear” button: does not clear information. Instead, it produces the following error: “Error 17896-Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer!!!”
    21. “1.Cell Phone service” section: “Current Provider:” in “drop down list box is missing the option “Other”. Has to be included, since not all providers were listed
    22. “My monthly bill is approximately:” accepts 11 digits, which is not a typical number for a monthly bill

Leave a comment:

• Lamaka24
    replied
    1. "First Name" field accept special characters.
    2. "Last Name" field accept special characters.
    3. "First Name" field accept only 30 characters.
    4. "Last Name" field accept only 30 characters.
    5. In the field "State" "BC" needs to be removed, not part of US.
    6. In the field "State" misspelled state "IND", change for "IN".
    7. In the field "State" only 48 states when should be 50, missing Nevada and Hawaii.
    8. Field "State" not in alphabetic order.
    9. Field "ZIP" accept characters, must be only digits.
    10.Field "Email" not required field, while marked with asterisk and should be required.
    11.Field "Referred by:" required field but not marked with asterisk.
    12."Current Provider:" list box doesn't have option "Other".
    13."Current Provider:" missing carrier "AT&T".
    14.In the "Cell Phone Service" field "My monthly bill is approximately:" accept characters, should be digits only.
    15.In the "Cell Phone Service" field "Months left on current contract:" has only 10 months, should be 12 or 24 months.
    16.In the "Cell Phone Service" field "Number of phones on plan" there is offered 100, when maximum is 5.
    17.In the "Local/Long Distances/International Service" in the field "Primary Phone Number:" not focusing on the next field after typing the first 3 digits.
    18.In the "Comments" text box can be scaled in to not proportional size.
    19.Button "Clear" not working and giving misleading error message.
    20.Button "Clear" has different size than button "Submit".

Leave a comment:

• gchubina
    replied
    Session 05. Energy-Telecom requirements and functionality testing

#01. "Email" text field has asterisk assigned but input is not actually required
    #02. "Referred by" text field acts as a required field when form submitted without input
    #03. Cell Phone Service: "Current Provider" drop box is missing option "AT&T"
    #04: Cell Phone Service: "Current Provider" drop box is missing option "Other"
    #05. Default button not assigned to form
    #06. "First Name" text field accepts only 30 characters when max is 31
    #07. "Last Name" text field accepts input over 31 character limit
    #08. "Street Address" text field accepts only 100 characters when max is 255
    #09. "State" drop box remove "BC" not on of the 50 us states
    #10. "State" drop box replace "IND" to "IN" for Indiana state abbreviation
    #11. "State" drop box remove "Other" from selection
    #12. "ZIP" text field accepts non digit input
    #13. "Phone: text field accepts pasted non digit input
    #14. TAB order is not logical - after "First name" field it selects "Referred by" field

Leave a comment:

Working...
X