Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arturrz
    replied
    Energy Telecom Bug Report (Requirements)

1."First Name:" field accepts no more than 30 characters, instead of 31.
    2. "
    Last Name:" field accepts no more than 30 characters, instead of 31.
    3. "
    Street Address:" field accepts no more than 100 characters, instead of 255.
    4. "
    State:" list box has states not in alphabetical order.
    5. "
    State:" list box has BC (British Columbia), it shouldn't be there( Canada).
    6. "State:" list box has 48 states instead of 50.

7. "State:" list box has IND instead of IN (Indiana).
    8 "
    State:" list box option "Other" shouldn't be in the middle of the list.
    9. "Zip:" field accepts non digits only, instead of digits only.
    10. "
    Email:" field accepts all special characters, instead of some special characters.
    11. "
    Email:" field accepts more than 255 characters, instead of 255.
    12. "
    Email:" is not a required field (no required error message) after the form was submitted, instead of to be a required field.

Leave a comment:

• Juli
    replied
    #1. Section “Contact Information: ”The tab key button goes in wrong order from the “First name” to the “Referred by’ instead of going to the “ Last name”
    #2. Section “Contact Information: “First name” field accepts no more than 30 characters instead of 31
    #3. Section “Contact Information: “Last name” field accepts no more than 30 characters instead of 31
    #4. Section “Contact Information: “State” list box: BC has to be removed, since is not a US state
    #5. Section “Contact Information: “State” list box goes not by alphabet (AL goes first and then AK)
    #6. Section “Contact Information: “State” list box: “Other” in the list of states needs to be removed
    #7. Section “Contact Information: In “State” list box 49 states instead of 50
    #8. Section “Contact Information: In “State” list box we have state IND instead of state ID
    #9. Section “Contact Information: ZIP code accepts letters
    #10. Section “Contact Information: “Best way to contact me” field brakes down to 2 lines
    #11: Section 1: In “Cell phone service” section the Current Provider box doesn’t have option “other”
    #12. Section 1: Possible to select both options “I am happy with my current provider” and “I am open to using different provider”
    #13. Section 1: Field “My monthly bill is approximately:” allows me to put letters, not only numbers
    #14. Section 1: “Months left on current contract” field has 10 months instead of 12
    #15. Section 1: Wrong words order in field “I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:” and after selecting an option it should say “months ago” instead on just “months”
    #16. Fields "Minutes on plan" and "Number of phones on plan:" are not aligned
    #17. Section 3: Can’t type anything in field “Provider”
    #18. Section 7: In the label "I am open to using different provider" No space between words OPEN and TO
    #19. Button “Submit” and “Clear” are different sizes and the fonts are different size as well
    #20. “Clear” button doesn’t clear anything
    #21. “Clear” button shows an error when pressed

Leave a comment:

• Yury Mukhin
    replied
    energy-telecom Bug report
    at http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/

Description:
    Report: ID#2
    Report Date: 12 March 2020
    Fixed Date: March 2020
    Enviroment: Windows 10, PC Google Chrome Browser Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Tester QA (reported by): Yury Mukhin
    Severity:
    Priority:
    Attachments: Yes
    Notes: Negative testing

#0. After default input there showed "Refered by:" as Required input. But the "Referred by: field is not marked by asterisk as a required.
    #1. Wrong passing executing with TAB key operating while filling in information. After "First Name:" it mooves to "Referred by:" string (row). Then there will be the returning to wright next step with a TAB key pushing on the 2nd row as "Last Name:".
    #2. There is a possibility for filling in letters in the row "ZIP:" instead of allowing the digits only.
    #3. The form successfully submits with pair of ZIP index 94022 from California and any state abbreviation chosen.
    #4. The "Email:" input field is marked as requierd field with asterisk character (sign) but in reality it after inputing in all the information besides E-mail field all the information will be accepted withot E-mail info.
    #5. The web page of the site accepts inputings succesfuly and does not warnings for additioning "Email:" info even if we choose "Best Way To Contact Me:" is an Email. The page accepts entering information without any e-mail.
    #6. In the "1. Cell Phone Service part of the page Months" with dropdown info there is "left on current contract:" is given to us only till 10 months but should be at least up to "24 months left" and even MORE.
    #7. In the part of the page "1. Cell Phone Service" in the dropdown, there is no "Other provider" option string to select in "Current Provider:". No alternative.
    #8. There is no any alternative selection as "MORE" in "Months left on plan:" at "4. TV Service" row.
    #9. After input canceling by pushing "clear" button the web page return us an error message on the screen insted of canceling the input information to the default state. See attached screenshot.
    #10 "Clear" button does not clear nothing at the page.
    #11. "Energy-Telecom" application has Wrong URL istead of http://www.Energy-Telecom.org there is http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/ LOL )))
    #12. Contact Information PART: "*First Name:" field accepts no more than 30 charachters instead of 31.
    #13. Contact Information PART: "*Last Name:" field accepts no more than 30 charachters instead of 31.
    #14. Contact Information PART: "*Street Address:" field accepts no more than 100 charachters instead of 255.

#15. The field "*Email:" is not required in fact. The form submits witout entering any input.
    #18.Contact Information PART: "*Email:" field accepts 1063 charachters instead of 255.

#17. Contact Information PART: "State" input field starts with "default" value in comparison with "Best Way To Contact Me:" starts with "Select" value.
    #16. Contact Information PART: "State" input field contain 51 positions instead of 50 states + DC: there is an excess option "OTHER".
    #21. Contact Information PART: Wrong order of states AK & AL; AZ & AR; MS & MT; etc in "State" dropdown.
    #21. Contact Information PART: Misspel of states for: BC instead of DC in "State" dropdown.

#19. Wrong page layout. There is a frong allignment of input fields according to imaginative guide. See attached screenshot. It should be much more to the left, than it is now. Otherwise it should be mush more to the right.

STRING #1. Cell Phone Service
    "My monthly bill is approximately:"
    "Months left on current contract:"
    "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:"

STRING #7. Gas and Electric Services

#19.1. Not correct alignement to guiedes in 1st Info section. See attached screenshot.
    #20. It is preffer to write "Please fill IN this form and....." insted of "fill OUT this form" in the subtittle of the form.
    #21. The size of the "Cancel" button in lowest part of the web page is different opposite to left button "Submitting".
    #22. "Number of phones on plan" in the "1. Cell Phone Service" row should be no more than 5 value.
    #23. A misspel in the phrase I am opento in 7. Gas and Electric Services section.
    screen 3.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Yury Mukhin; 03-12-2020, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Elena2303
    replied
    1. Contact Information: "Referred By" has not red asterisk as an indicate of required field.
    2. Cell Phone service: "Current Provider" list box does not contain "Other".
    3. Contact Information: "Street Address" text box accepts 100 characters instead 255.
    4. Contact Information: "ZIP Code" text box allow to insert letters and special characters by Copy Past.
    5.Contact Information: "E-mail" text field accepts more than 255 characters
    6. Contact Information: "Phone Number" text field allow to insert text and special characters by Copy Past.
    7. Contact Information: "ZIP Code" text box allow to insert more than only 5 characters by Copy Past.
    8. Local/Long Distances/International Service: "Phone Number" text field allow to insert text and special characters by Copy Past.
    9. Gas and Electric Services: no space in "Opento"
    10. "Clear" button does not clear the form
    11. Size discrepancies between "Submit" and "Clear" buttons.
    12. Error message after pushing "Clear" button
    13. Cell Phone Service: "Months left on current contract" missing "Other"

Leave a comment:

• komisarchik
    replied
    Functionality Bug Report for Energy-Telecom

Functionality Bug Report for Energy-Telecom
    #1. “Firs name” accept 30 characters, but it must accept 31 characters.
    #2. “Last name” accept 30 characters, but it must accept 31 characters.
    #3. “Street address” should accepts no more than 255 characters, but it accepts just 102 characters.
    #4. “State” has “Other” in the middle of list; it is not consistent. It could be not comfortable for users, “Other” could be in the end of list.
    #5. “State” must have list of all 50 states, but it has only 49 states.
    #6. “ZIP”: requirements say that here we can field only digits, but it accepts letters too.
    #7. “Email”: accepts ALL characters, but it should accept digits, letters and SOME special characters.
    #8. “Email”: have to be required field, but it does not error about this, when we did not field in “Email”.
    #9. “Me”: does not have “Other”/”Non”.
    #10. “Referred by” is not in specific data requirements, but it is showing up like “required field” when we did not field it.
    #11. Cell Phone Service, “Current Provider” has a list “Select one”, but it is not complete. It should have more providers.
    #12. Cell Phone Service , “Current Provider”: list “Select one” does not have “Others”.
    #13. Cell Phone Service: users have to choose, “are they happy with current provider” or “they are open to different one” and put check mark. But here we can put check marks in both variants.
    #14. “My monthly bill is approximately”: box for field have to accepts digital only and have to be limited to 4 numbers.
    #15. Months left on current contract: select list should have 24 months for choosing, but it has only 10.
    #16. “Number of phones on plan”: it could be 5 phone numbers on a plane max.
    #17. All “My monthly bill is approximately” and “Total Bill”: the number of digits should be limited to 4.
    #18. TV Service, “Months left on plan”: the list does not have option “More”.
    #19. Home Security Service, “Current Provider”: the list is not complete.
    #20. “Digital Phone Service with Video Phone” does not have options to choose, if users HAVE digital phone with video phone.
    #21. Gas and Electric Services, “I am opento using different provider”: here is no space between words “open to”.
    #22. Buttons “Submit” and “Clear” have to look the same, be the same size.

Leave a comment:

• Diyora0404
    replied
    1. TAB order is not logical. From "Name field" to "Referred by", and after to the "Last name"
    2. Tab order does not work for choosing radio buttons, "Yes", "No", "Internet", "TV". "Both".
    3. "Submit" button is not disable when all fields are clear
    4. "Submit" button aren't default
    5. "Clear" button does not work. Gives window Error 17896.
    6. "Submit" and "Clear" buttons are not defined as GUI implementation required.
    7. "Email" field has an asterisk assigned but is not required if it clear.
    8. "Email" field accepts wild cards.
    9. "Referred by:" field is not assigned as required field, but it has not the asterisk.
    10. "Zip code" field: is accepting not existed zip codes.
    11. Data input functionality doesn't work for "First Name", "Last Name" fields. Have to make the capital letters automatically for this fields.
    12. "First name" field: accepts only 30 characters, not 31 as requested.
    13. "Last name" field: accepts only 30 characters, not 31 as requested.
    14. "Street address" field: accepts only 101 characters, not 255 as requested.
    15. "Referred by" field: accepts only 100 characters, not 255 as requested.
    16. "State" list box: contains BC state, that is not exist in USA. Remove this state.
    17. "State" list box: doesn’t has "HI" Hawaii state and "NV" Nevada state.
    18. "State" list box: remove "Other" option from the list
    19. "Cell Phone Service": "Current provider" list box doesn't has "AT&T" company.
    20. "Cell Phone Service": "Current provider" list box doesn't has "Other" option.

Leave a comment:

• jvin08
    replied
    #1. No default input focus assigned.
    #2. Section "Contact Information": can submit form with "Email" field empty, but it is required.
    #3. Section "Contact information": "Referred by:" not shown as required field.
    #4. Section "Contact information": "First Name:" not accepts 31 characters but 30
    #5. Section "Contact information": "Last Name:" not accepts 31 characters but 30
    #6. Section "Contact information": "Street Address:" not accepts 255 characters but 100
    #7. Section "Contact information": "Email" I can submit form with email without "at" symbol
    #8. Section "Contact information": - "State" BC not a state
    #9. Section "Contact information": - "State" missing DC District of Columbia
    #10. Section "Contact information": - "State" missing HI Hawaii state
    #11. Section "Contact information": - "State" other states have only two characters, but Indiana "IND"
    #12. Section "Contact information": - "State" missing NV Nevada state
    #13. Section "Contact information": - "State" no need in the option "other" if we have all states
    #14. Section "Contact information": - "State" no need in the option "other" if we have all states
    #15. Section "Contact information":-"ZIP:" I can paste in the input field more than 5 digits
    #16. Section "Contact information":-"ZIP:" I can paste in the input field non-digits
    #17. Section "Contact information": TAB is not in logical order from left to rigth
    #17. Section "1": missing "AT&T" provider in the drop down list
    #18. Section "1": missing "other" provider option in the drop down list
    #19. Section "1": input field for label "My monthly bill is approximately:" I can input any number with one or more "0" at the begining
    #20. Section "1": input field for label "My monthly bill is approximately:" I can input decimal, that is contradiction to approximately
    #21. Section"1": input fields "Minutes on plan" and "Number of phones on plan:" are not aligned vertically
    #22. Section"2": in the input field for label "Primary Phone Number:" I can paste non-digits
    #23. Section"2": in the input field for label "My monthly bill approximately:" I can paste non-digits
    #24. Section"2": "Bundled with:" one of the radio buttons should be assigned by default
    #25. Section"2": in the input field for label "Total Bill:" I can paste non-digits
    #26. Section"2": for question "International calls included?" one of the radio buttons should be assigned by default
    #27. Section"2": for question "Long distance included?" one of the radio buttons should be assigned by default
    #28. Section"2": for label "I am interested in Unlimited Calling:" one of the radio buttons should be assigned by default
    #29. Section"2": input fields for label "Primary phone number:" when I paste non-digits and submit form, I have message that it is a required field, but I can submit form when these fields are empty.
    #30. Section"2": for label "Bundled with:" radio buttons, TAB is not in logical order from left to right
    #31. Section"3": in the input field for label "My monthly bill approximately:" I can paste non-digits
    #32. Section"3": for label "Type of service:" one of the radio buttons should be assigned by default
    #33. Section"3": for label "Type of service:" radio buttons, TAB is not in logical order from left to right
    #34. Section"3": for label "Bundled with:" one of the radio buttons should be assigned by default
    #35. Section"4": in the input field for label "My monthly bill approximately:" I can paste non-digits
    #36. Section"4": for label "Bundled with:" radio buttons, TAB is not in logical order from left to right
    #37. Section"7": in the input field for label "My monthly bill approximately(summer):" I can paste non-digits
    #38. Section"7": in the input field for label "My monthly bill approximately(winter):" I can paste non-digits
    #39. Section"7" in the label "I am open to using different provider" syntax error "opento"
    #40. Buttons "Submit" and "Clear" are of different sizes.
    #41. Button "Clear" doesn't clear form, but send unrelated error message "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
    #42. Button "Submit" should not be active when all fields are empty.
    #43. Button "Clear" should not be active when all fields are empty.
    Last edited by jvin08; 03-12-2020, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Irina Zin
    replied
    Test of Functionality

1. An "Email" field in a "Contact Information" box allows inserting text not in "email" format and submit form successfully.
    2. An "Email" field in a "Contact Information" box is not a "Required Field" for submitting form.
    3. An "Email" absent in a "Please enter..." warning notification above "Contact Information" box after pushing the "Submit" button with an empty "Contact Information" form.
    4. Field "Zip" in a "Contact Information" box allows to input letters type of characters instead of just digits .
    5. A "Referred by" field in a "Contact Information" box is mandatory for submitting the form as a "Required field".
    6. "My monthly bill is approximately" field allows to input not digital characters.
    7. The notification "Please enter the name of the person you were referred by" above "Contact Information" box after pushing the "Submit" button with an empty "Contact Information" form is not required information to put in a form.
    8. "First name" field 30 characters instead of 31.
    9. "Last name" field 30 characters instead of 31.
    10. "Street address" field 100 characters instead of 255.

Leave a comment:

• Desislava12
    replied
    Energy-Telecom Functionality bug report

1. "Submit" button is enabled when nothing is written .
    2. Contact information required field section "Email" is a required field,but doesn`t have an asterik.
    3. Contact information required field "Refered by " is not a required field but after pushing the submit button, comes as required.
    4. Contact information List box "State" ,option "other" should be removed.
    5.Contact information List field "state" accepts digits and letters (should be only digits per requirements)
    6. Cell phone service section "My monthly bill is approximately field accepts digits and letters (should be only digits)
    7. Cell phone service section "Months left on current contract" drop field is missing "other" ( if months left are more than 10)
    8.Cell phone service check box "I like my handset" should be removed .
    9.High speed internet service check box "Wireless aircard " should be the same as the others (round not square)
    10. Gas and electric service section in the check box "I am opento using different provider " the word "opento" should be written "open to "
    11."Clear" button is not working properly. When pushed , shows message "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"

Leave a comment:

• Gelik
    replied
    Energy-Telecom requirements and functionality bug report:

1. "Contact information" required fields: Email filed - "required field" function should be enabled.
    2. "Contact information" required fields: "Referred by" field - either "required field" function should be disabled, or field should be marked with asterisk (*) (no specified requirements for this field).
    1.jpg
    3. "Contact information" form: "First Name" input field accepts 30 characters only instead of 31 characters.
    4. "Contact information" form: "Last Name" input field accepts 30 characters only instead of 31 characters.
    5. "Contact information" form: "Street Address" input field accepts 100 characters maximum instead of 255 characters allowed.
    6. "Contact information" form: List box "State" shows 48 states instead of 50, DC, HI and NV is missing."Other" and "BC" should be removed.
    7. "Contact information" form: There shouldn't be allowed to type letters (only digits) into "ZIP" field. Note: system is not accepting letters as a valid input.
    8. "Contact information" form: More than 5 any characters (instead of 5 digits only) can be pasted into "ZIP" field. Note: system is not accepting letters, other characters or more than 5 digits (only 5 digits) as a valid input.
    9. "Contact information" form, "ZIP" field: User should be able to type in new/different digits when previously entered data is selected (highlighted in blue).
    10. "Contact information" form: "Email" field accepts more than 255 characters.
    11. "Contact information" form: "Email" field accepts any data entered instead of e-mail format (abc@abc.com) only.
    12. "Contact information" form: Any characters (instead of digits only) can be pasted into "Phone" field. Note: system is not accepting letters, other characters or more than 3-3-4 digits as a valid input.
    13. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: Any characters (instead of digits only) can be pasted into "Primary Phone Number" field. Note: system is not accepting letters, other characters or more than 3-3-4 digits as a valid input.
    14. "Cell phone service" section "Current provider" list box: "Other" option should be present.
    Other option in Cell Phone Service.png
    15. "Cell phone service" section "Months left on current contract" selection: insufficient selection of months offered in the list box - 10 instead of 24, and is not consistent with another month selection list box.
    16. "Cell phone service" section "Months left on current contract" selection: "More" option should be present.
    17. "TV Service" section "Months left on plan": "More" option should be present.
    18. Button "Clear": when button "Clear" is pushed an error message is displayed instead of clearing all fields.
    19. All "$" input fields: User should be able to type in new/different digits when previously entered data is selected (highlighted in blue).
    20. All "$" input fields: Any characters (instead of digits only) can be pasted into "$" field.
    21. "Cell phone service" section: There shouldn't be allowed to type letters (only digits) into "My monthly bill is approximately" field.

Energy-Telecom GUI bug report:

1. "Contact information" form, List box "State:": "IND" (Indiana) should be abbreviated as "IN".

2. "Contact information" form: Label “Best Way To Contact Me” is misaligned. All words should be written on 1 line instead of one word "Me" on a separate line.
    Best Way to Contact Me.jpg
    3. "Contact information" form, label "Referred by": The word "by" should be written with capital letter "B" ("By") to keep label format consistent.
    4. Buttons: Default button is not assigned.
    5. Input fields: Default input focus is missing.
    6. "Contact information" form: TAB order is not logical, it jumps from "First Name" input box to "Referred by" input box, and then back to "Last name" field instead of moving from top to button one by one.
    7. "Gas and electric services" section: space is missing in "opento" an the bottom of the section.
    Open to misspelling.jpg
    8. "High Speed Internet Service" section "Type of Service": "Wireless Aircard" should be a radio button instead of check box.
    9. Buttons "Submit" and "Clear" should be of the same size and style.
    Buttons.jpg
    Last edited by Gelik; 03-12-2020, 05:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spqr1945
    replied
    1. Address field has only one box, usually there are two - for additional address like apt number atc.

Leave a comment:

• Gart
    replied
    1.form is not submitted with empty field "referred by", witch is not marked with asterisk
    2. in "contact information field" phone number is saved incomplete
    3. in "contact information field" state is not saved
    4. in "contact information field" "referred by" field is not saved
    5. all sections 1-8 data is not saved
    6. in field "state" are present wrong states IND and BC
    7. in field "state" the list of states is not complete
    8. in field "Months left on current contract:" are only 10 months
    9. tab order from field "first name" goes to "referred by", instead take the next the field "last name"
    10. "first name" accepts number and symbols
    11. "last name" accepts number and symbols
    12. "city" accepts accepts number and symbols
    13. ZIP field accepts characters
    14. field "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts characters

Leave a comment:

• Valeria09
    replied
    1. Default input focus is missing.
    2. Default button is missing.
    3. “Submit” button is enabled when no data entered.
    4. “Clear” button is enabled when no data entered.
    5. “Clear” button shows misleading message when pushed - “Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!”
    6. Tab order is not consistent - after "First name” field skips to the bottom to the "Referred by" field.
    7. “Contact information” section. “First name” text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
    8. “Contact information” section. “Last name” text field accepts 30 characters instead of 31.
    9. “Contact information” section. “Street address” text field accepts 100 characters instead of 255
    10. “Contact information” section. "States" list box. “BC” option is incorrect (no such state).
    11. “Contact information” section. “States” list box. State “HI” (Hawaii) is missing.
    12. “Contact information” section. Option “Other” in “States” list box is in incorrect position (middle of the list of States) if it was to be an option.
    13. “Contact information” section. “States” list box. Wrong abbreviation for Indiana state (“IND” instead of “IN”)
    14. “Contact information” section. “States” field. State “NV” (Nevada) is missing.
    15. “Contact information” section. “ZIP” text field accepts letters instead of numeric characters only.
    16. “Contact information” section. “Email” text field accepts more than 255 characters.
    17. “Contact information” section. “Email” text field has blue asterisk and is not reflected as required message in error box on top of the page after pushing “Submit” button.
    18. “Contact information” section. “Email” text field allows to submit the page without “@” character.
    19. “Cell phone service” section. “Current provider” list box only gives 4 options. No option to select "other providers".
    20. “Cell phone service” section. “My monthly bill is approximately” text field accepts non-numerical characters.
    21. “Cell phone service” section. “Number of phones on plan” list box. Number seems too high.
    22. “Cell phone service” section. Number of “Months left on current contract” is limited to 10.
    23. “Gas and Electric Services” section”. “I am opento using different provider" should be written "I am open to using A different provider", with space in between words "open" and "to" and letter A before word "provider".

Leave a comment:

• Andrei Soskov
    replied

1. Default button is missing
    2. In section "Contact Information" TAB doesn't work logically. After "First Name" TAB we should start field - "Last name" instead "Referred by"
    3. In section "Contact Information" label "Phone", after entering 3 digits on the right side of the keyboard "numeric keypad", it does not automatically jump to the next window for entering a phone number.
    4. In section "Contact Information" label "Referred by", not marked as "*" Indicates required field.
    5. After entering all the data in the section "Contact Information". Submitted, received a response "Thank you for your participation!". When you click the back button, returned back to the site, the submit button became inaccessible.
    6. After updating the page by pressing F5. The entered data is not deleted, remain filled in sections.
    7. "Clear" button gives an error. "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
    8. "Clear" button does not delete completed forms.
    9. In section "Cell Phone Service" label "My monthly bill is approximately:" does not allow to enter a character "." for cents.
    10. In section "Local/Long Distances/International Service" label "Primary Phone Number:", after entering 3 digits on the right side of the keyboard "numeric keypad", it does not automatically jump to the next window for entering a phone number.
    11. In section "Gas and Electric Services" label "I am opento using different provider", incorrect spelling of "opento".
    12. In section "Contact Information" label "Email" accepts information without a character "@"
    13. In section "Contact Information" label "State" listbox selection "Other" is not needed.
    14. In section "Contact Information" label "ZIP" text field accepts letters.
    Last edited by Andrei Soskov; 03-12-2020, 07:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Volody
    replied

#1.
    "First Name:" data field accepts < 31 characters
    #2. "Last Name:" data field accepts < 31 characters
    #3. "Street Address:" data field accepts < 255 characters
    #4. "Email:" data field accepts > 255 characters
    #5.
    "State:" list box offering < 50 states
    #6.
    "Referred by:" - provided Error message, if field has no input
    #7. Drop down list box "Current Provider:" doesn't have item "other"
    #8.
    "Months left on current contract:" list box missed item "11"(month)
    #9. "Months left on current contract:" list box missed item "12"(month)
    #10. Cell Phone Service: "My monthly bill is approximately:" - no accept for special characters "."
    #11.
    Button "Clear" doesn't work
    #12. Default Button doesn't work
    #13. Invalid input "-----" in "First Name:" saved information
    #14. Invalid input "-----" in "Last Name:" saved information
    #15. Invalid input "%%333" in "Street Address:" saved information
    #16. Invalid input "%%##" in "City:" saved information
    Last edited by Volody; 03-11-2020, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X