5. Field “ZIP” accept letters and special characters
    6. Field “ZIP” accept copy paste letters and special characters
    7. Field “ZIP” accept more than 5 copy paste digits
    8. Field “First Name” accept digits and special characters
    9. Field “Last Name” accept digits and special characters
    10. Field “City” accept digits and special characters
    11. Field “Email” should be accept “@“ only once

Comment

1. "Contact Information"/"Email" label is a required field.

2. "Contact Information"/"State" in the list box instead of the"Other" add "DC".

3. "Contact Information"/ "State" list box is HI state is missed.

4. "Contact Information"/ "State" list box is NV state is missed.

5. "TV Service"/ "I currently have:" "HDTV"(Standard) instead of "DVR" and "STDV".

6. "Contact Information" label should be moved out of the required field border.

7. "Contact Information"/"Phone" when typing a number into the entry fields it does not move to the next field automatically after typing three digits.

8. "Local/Long Distances/International Service"/ "Primary Phone Number" entry field does not move to the next field when typing a digit.

9. "High Speed Internet Service"/"Type of service"/ when check "Wireless Aircard"/"Provider" to convenience add a list box of with providers.

10. "Cell Phone Service"/"Months left on current contract" need to add option "More".

Last edited by Almaz; 02-11-2022, 02:59 AM.

Comment

1)"Contact Information" table :tab order is out of order. "First Name" field moves to "Referred by" field;
        2)"Contact Information" table "Phone" field: different indents between the Text Boxes;
        3)"Contact Information" table "Referred by" field: doesn't have asterisk even thought it is required field;
        4)"Cell Phone Service" table "Months left on current contract" field: in the list box a limited selection of 10 months, there is no "more" option;
        5)"Local/Long Distances/International Service" table "Primary Phone Number" field: large gaps, between text boxes;
        6)"Local/Long Distances/International Service" table "International calls included" field: there is a question mark, there is no logic;
        7)"Local/Long Distances/International Service" table "International calls included" field: when translating a web page into Russian using google translator the text of the "Yes" radio button changes its size;
        8)"Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" table "I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)"field: there is no indentation between the title and the field;
        9)"Comments" table: the table element slides to the right when the "comments" window is stretched; Screenshot Comments.png
        10)"Comments" table: the comment window can be stretched indefinitely;
        11)Footer web page: "Submit" and "Clear" buttons are different in size;
        12)Footer web page: after pressing the "Clear" button, an error appears "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!";

Comment

1. "Contact information/State" list box field: replace IND with IN
          2. "Contact information/State" list box field: states are not in an alphabetical order
          3. "Contact information/State" list box field: move "Other" eather at the end or the top of the list
          4. "Contact information" tab order moves from "First Name" field to "Referred by" fielf instead of "Last Name" field
          5. "Cell Phone Service/I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately" field contain the unit of measure "months" instead of "months ago"
          6. All Data Entry Fields for bills and telephone numbers can be filled with pasted text
          7. "Digital Phone Service with Video Phone/I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)" check box: inconsistent look (different distance from left adge of the page and after the heading in contrast with other sections.
          8. Section 7: replase "opento" with "open to"
          9. Section 8: text area can be expanded beyond the form
          10. Pushbutton "Clear": when push after submitting the form with invalid date the error alert appears (Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!)
          11. Form can be submitted with text in all Data Entry Fields for bills

Comment

1. Section 1. Cell Phone Service: "My monthly bill is approximately" field accepts letters instead digits only.
            2. The button "Submit" is able even if the form is empty.
            3. The button "Clear" is able even if the form is empty.
            4. Мake single in size tabs "Submit" and "Clear".
            5. Section 1. Cell Phone Service: point "Other" is missed at list.
            6. "ZIP" field accepts letters instead digits only.
            7. Contact Information: In "State" field item "Other" is in the middle of the list.
            8. Contact Information: There are limited quantity of states. Is it necessary to use item "Other" in "State" field?
            9. Tab button "Clear" after after filling out the form. The error "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!" appears.
            10. Section "7. Gas and Electric Services": Misspel "opento" instead "open to".

Comment

1. "Contact Information"/ "* Email:" field has asterics, but it is not in the List of Required fields. Asterics should be removed or field should be in the list of required fields.
              2. No field with default input focus. Make the "First Name" field in "Contact Information" section as default input focus.
              3. "Contact Information"/ "First Name" field accepts numbers and special characters. Should be just letters and "-"
              4. Wrong Tab order in "Contact Information" section from "First Name" field moves to "Referred by" field, not to "Last Name"
              5. "Contact Information"/ "Last Name" field accepts numbers and special characters. Should be just letters and "-"
              6. "Contact Information"/ "City Name" field accepts special characters which is not using in city names.
              7. "Contact Information"/ "Email" field accepting all characters. Make to accept just "-@._" characters
              8. "Contact Information"/ "Email" field accepting email with wrong standards. Should accept standards like: someonename@example.com
              9. "Contact Information"/ "State" listbox has just 49 states instead 50.
              10. "Contact Information"/ "State" listbox has option "Others"
              11. "Contact Information"/ "ZIP" field has place just for 5 characters. But now can be used 55555-555
              12. "Contact Information" section has no field for Cell phone, Skype, WhatsApp could be advantage for service clients.
              13. "1. Cell Phone Service" section "Current Provider" listbox doesn't has "Other" item.
              14. "1. Cell Phone Service" section "My monthly bill is approximately" field accepting letters. Should accept just numbers.
              15. "7. Gas and Electric Services" section in a "I am opento using different provider" check box change "opento" on "open to"
              16. Buttons "Submit" and "Clear" look different.
              17. "Clear" button giving message "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
              18. "Clear" button doesn't clearing anything in the form.

Comment

1. Tab order: after "First Name" moves to "Referred by" field instead of "Last Name"
                2. "First Name" field: accepts digits, no Error report
                3. "Last name" field: accepts digits, no Error report
                4. "City" field: accepts digits, no Error report
                5. "Referred by" field: accepts digits, no Error report
                6. 1. Cell Phone Service section / Current Provider: allows to tick both boxes at the same time as "I like my handset", "I am interested in updating my handset" and "I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop"
                7. 1. Cell Phone Service section / Current Provider: "Select one" dropdown does not include "Other" option.
                8. 1. Cell Phone Service section / Months left on current contract: "Select" dropdown does not include "11" option.
                9. 1. Cell Phone Service section / I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately: allows to tick three boxes at the same time such as "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider"
                10. "Clear" button: after pushing the button there is a pop-up page with error notification "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"

Comment

Bug reports for Energy Telecom

#1. "Contact Information" missing asterisk in field name "Referred by:". Add an asterisk.
                  #2. "State" field missed HAWAII state. Add "HI" to the drop down list.
                  #3. "State" field missed NEVADA state. Add "NV"to the drop down list.
                  #4. "State" field misspell in drop down list. Replace "IND" with "IN".
                  #5. "State" field "BC" is't US state. Remove "BC" from the drop down list.
                  #6. "State" field "Other" word is doesn't make sense. Remove "Other".
                  #7. Position of "Minutes on plan:" and "Number of phones on plan:" fields is non consistent with other fields in Section 1 "Cell phone services".
                  #8. Section 7 "Gas and electric service". Check box misspell error. Replace "opento" with "open to".
                  #9. Section 1 "Cell Phone Service". "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:" Digit 0 is doesn't make sense.
                  #10. Section 8. "Comments" Data input field is resizable. Fix field size.
                  Screenshot section 8, data input field.png
                  Attached Files

Comment

#1. "Contact Information"/"State" list box: Replace "IND" with "IN".
                    #2. "Contact Information"/"State" list box: Remove "Other".
                    #3. "Contact Information"/"State" list box: Remove "BC".
                    #4. "Contact Information"/"State" list box: There is no alpabetical order.
                    #5. "Contact Information"/"State" list box: State NV is missing.
                    #6. "Submit" and "Clear" buttons are not consistent in their look and dimention.
                    #7. "Referred by" field: Either provide an asterisk to the field, or it should not behave as a required field.
                    #8. "Clear" button doesn't clear the form.
                    #9. "Gas and Electric Services" section in the last string: Replace by "Opento" with "Open to".
                    #10."Email" field: No validation for multiple "@" character.

Comment

12. Replace "opento" on "open to" in 7 chapter last line
                      13. "First name" field accept up to 30 characters (31 expected)
                      14. "Last name" field accept up to 30 characters (31 expected)
                      15. "Street address" accept only 100 characters (255 expected)
                      16. Button "Submit" and "Clear" in the end of form are different in size
                      17. "Email" field is not implemented as required field
                      18. List box "State" do not offer 50 state
                      19. "Email" field accept a lot more 255 characters

Comment

1. Give to "First Name" field the default focus input focus.
                        2. Tab order: from "First Name" field it moves to "Referred by" field instead of "Last Name".
                        3. "Contact Information" / "Referred by" field: either give asterisk to field or should not behave as a request field.
                        4. Section 7: replace "opento" with "open to".
                        5. "Contact Information / State" list box replace "IND" for "IN".
                        6. "Submit" and "Clear" buttons: inconsistence look.
                        7. "Cell Phone Service" section: "Current Provider" Listbox is missing the "AT&T" item.
                        8. "Zip" field accepts letters instead of buy digits of being digits only.
                        9. Push Button "Clear": misleading/confused message pops up. Nothing is clear.

10. In "Cell Phone Service" section: all the labels should have a colon at the end.
                        11. In "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: all the labels should have a colon at the end.
                        12. In "High Speed Internet Service" section: all the labels should have a colon at the end.
                        13. In "TV Service" section: all the labels should have a colon at the end.
                        14. In "Home Security Service" section: all the labels should have a colon at the end.
                        15. In "Gas and Electric Services" section: all the labels should have a colon at the end.
                        16. In "Cell Phone Service" / "Months left on current contract" list box lacks11 and 12 months or more
                        17. Tab order: from "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section "Bundled with" it moves to "Total Bill" field instead of the choice of "Internet" / 'TV" / "Both"
                        18. Tab order: from "High Speed Internet Service" section "Type of service:" it moves to "Bundled with" field instead of the choice of "Cable" / 'Dual-up" / "DSL"
                        19. Tab order: from "High Speed Internet Service" section "Provider" field is not available.
                        20. Section "Home Security Service" "Current Provider" field list box replace "ATD" with "AT&T"
                        21. Section "Comments" is available for uncurrent resizes
                        22. All list boxes in "Current Provider' field in each section have different providers.
                        23. “Email” field should be accept “@“ only once

Comment

1. "Cell phone service" section: in "Current provider" list box can not to select "Other"
                          2. "Cell phone service" section: in "My monthly bill is approximately" field has possible to input letters. Should be only digits.
                          3. "Gaz and electrical services" section: need to replace "I am open to" instead of "I am opento"
                          4. Mismatch in font style: "Submit" and "Clear"
                          5. "Contact information"/"Referred by" field: either of them should have an asterisk if they are obligatory both
                          6. Contact information"/"First name": give the default input focus to "First name" field
                          7. Contact information"/"ZIP" field: In "ZIP" field has possible to input letters. Should be only digits.
                          8. Contact information"/"State" list box: "Other" should be at the bottom of the list

Comment

1. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: Replace "International calls included?" label with "International calls included:"
                            2. "Local/Long Distances/International Service" section: Replace "Long distance included?" label with "Long distance included:"
                            3. "Contact Information" section: Replace "Referred by" label with "Referred By"
                            4. "Contact Information" section "State" listbox: Replace "IND" item with "IN"
                            5. "Contact Information" section "State" listbox: Move to the end of the list "Other" item or remove it
                            6. "Contact Information" section "State" listbox: Add "HI" to the list
                            7. "Contact Information" section "State" listbox: Add "NV" to the list
                            8. "Contact Information" section "State" listbox: Remove "BC" from the list
                            9. "Cell Phone Service" section: "My monthly bill is approximately" field accepts letters instead of being digits only

Comment

/1/ "Contact Information" section, label "Phone": aspect ratio of input fields are mismatch.
                              /2/ "Contact Information": labelname "Best Way To Contact Me" is wrought by 2 rows.
                              /3/ "Contact Information"/"State" list box: "other" should be at the bottom.
                              /4/ "Cell Phone Service"/"Current Provider" listbox list don't have alphabetical order.
                              /5/ "Cell Phone Service" section/"My monthly bill is approximately": Exclude letter input.
                              /6/ "Cell Phone Service" section: "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider" change checkboxes with radio buttons.
                              /7/ "TV Service"/"Months left on plan:": exclude "prepaid."
                              /8/ Footer section: "Clear" button doesn't clear input fields.
                              /9/ "Contact Information" asterisk still blue filling in a field incorrectly.

Comment

1. TAB Sequence Failure: Input focus is shifted from the „First Name” field to the „Referred by” field (expected „Last Name”)
                                2. Remove "BC" from the establishment plan
                                3. In the list, replace "IND" with "IN"
                                4. Remove "Other" from the states list
                                5. The "Email" field must be a required field, but there is an error
                                6. "Referred by" must be removed from the "required field" status
                                7. Misspelled sign: "I am opento using different provider" - no space
                                8. Current Provider (cell phone service) - Missing list item "Other"
                                9. Incorrect error message when the user pushes the "Clear" button
                                10. The "Clear" button does not clear the form

Comment

Working...
                                X