No announcement yet.

Energy Telecom Bug report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. "First Name" : field accepts only 30 characters in Google browser instead of the required 31.
    2. "Last Name" : field accepts only 30 characters in Google browser instead of the required 31.
    3. "State" : list box include only 49 States instead of the required 50.
    4. "State" : list box include a Canadian State "BC". Must be removed.
    5. "State" : list box HI and NV states are missing.
    6. "State" : list box State Indiana error in abbreviation. Fix IND to IN.
    7. "State" : list box remove "Other" from the list.
    8. "Street Address" field accepts only 100 characters instead of the required 255.
    9. "Referred By" displays an error as required field "Please enter the name of the person you were referred by" when enter "Submit".
    10. "Referred By" missing an asterisks like required field.
    11. "Referred By" in the field when typing a name still displays an error when enter "Submit".
    12. "Email" field accepts only 70 characters in Google browser instead of the required 255.
    13. "Email" field has an asterisks assigned but it is not really required.
    14. "Clear" button does not clear all input characters.
    15. "Clear" button when click it, an error window pops up "Error 17896 - Invalid data request".
    16. "Zip " code field should accepts digits only.
    17. "Zip" code field accepts non-digits.
    18. No default button preset.
    19. "Cell phone service" in row "Current Provider" list box is missing "AT&T".
    20. "Cell phone service" in row "Current Provider" list box is missing option "Other".
    21. "Cell phone service" in row "My monthly bill is approximately" field accepts Letters.
    22. "Cell phone service" in row "My monthly bill is approximately" limit input to no more 4 digits.
    23. "Best way to Contact Me" : list box missing option "Text".
    24. "High Speed Internet Service" field "Provider" is disable.
    25. "High Speed Internet Service" field "Provider" disappears when screwing down the page in "SAFARI" browser.
    26. "Gas and Electric Services" in row "I am opento using different provider" words "open to" must be written separately.

Comment

1) In the "Contact Information" section "State:" List Box only shows 49 States
      2) In the "Contact Information" section "BC" option in the "State:" List Box is not an abbreviation that exists for any of the 50 states
      3) In the "Contact Information" section the option for the state of Hawaii is missing, following the consistency of the other "State:" List Box options, the expected option for Hawaii is "HI"
      4) In the "Contact Information" section the option "IND" does not follow the two-letter consistency of the other options within the "State:" List Box
      5) In the "Contact Information" section the option for the state of Nevada is missing, following the consistency of the other "State:" List Box options, the expected option for Nevada is "NV"
      6) In the "Contact Information" section the option "Other" in the "State:" List Box is in the middle of the list, and would be better placed at the very bottom of the "State:" List Box options
      7) In the "Contact Information" section "ZIP:" text field accepts lowercase letters and numbers
      8) In the "Contact Information" section "ZIP:" text field does not allow the user to highlight existing text, and type over it. You have to delete all existing characters than are allowed to type
      9) In the "Contact Information" section "Email:" text field accepts more than 255 characters
      10) In the "Contact Information" section "Phone:" text field does not allow the user to highlight existing text, and type over it. You have to delete all existing characters than are allowed to type
      11) "None", "Less than", and "Over" are not present in any field
      12) There is no "DATE" field anywhere in the form
      13) There is no "TIME" field anywhere in the form
      14) Above the "Contact Information" section "Referred by:" is not a required field to fill out yet when left blank, after clicking the "Submit" button, an error message that says "Please enter the name of the person you were referred by" among the error list
      15) In the "Contact Information" section "Email:" text field has an asterisk "*" and is an expected required field to fill out but when clicking the "Submit" button while it is left blank, there is no error message displayed
      16) The asterisk "*" next to the "Email:" text field does not turn red when left blank after clicking the "Submit" button
      17) "Clear" button at the bottom of the form when clicked, displays a Browser error text box that says "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"
      18) Under the "1. Cell Phone Service" section "I am open to using a different provider" check box label contains improper use of grammar, and should be replaced with "I am open to using a different provider"

Comment

1. The text field for "First Name" allows to type in numbers. It should be changed to letters only.
        2. The text field for "Last Name" allows to type in numbers. It should be changed to letters only.
        3.The text field for "ZIP" allows to type in letters. It should be changed to numbers only.
        4. The text field for "City" allows to type in numbers. It should be changed to letters only.
        5. The text field for "Referred by" allows to type in numbers. It should be changed to letters only.
        6. The text field for "My monthly bill is approximately" allows to type in letters. It should be changed to numbers only.
        7. The list box for "Months left on current contract" allows to choose only 10 months max. Needs to be added more than 10.
        8. The list box for "Minutes on plan" gives the exact numbers. It would be better to give range of minutes option.
        9. The list box for "Months left on plan" gives an option to choose up to 24 months. More than 24 months needs to be added.
        10. The section "I currently have" allows to check both "HDTV" and "DVR" boxes.
        11. The check box for "Wireless Aircard" is square while the above check boxes are round.
        12. The check boxes for "HDTV" and "DVR" are square while the above check boxes are round.
        13. The check box for " I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information" is square while the above check boxes are round.

Comment

1. There is no default button. It would be good to have it.
          2. Field State has options not in A, B, C order.
          3. Field State has "BC" option. The USA doesn't have state which has abbreviation BC.
          4. Field State contains option "Other". Other shouldn't be there, because is not a state.
          5. Field State contains IND. It is not correct abbreviation of Indiana state. The correct version of Indiana state is IN.
          6. Field State doesn't contain NV which is abbreviation of Nevada state.
          7.Field State doesn't contain VI which is abbreviation of Virgin Islands. It is the territory of the USA.
          8. Field Current Provider hasn't enough options with name of providers. There are only 4 providers. There are absent main providers in US such as AT&T, Visible and others. Should add options Other.
          9. Field My monthly bill is approximately: in section #1 Cell Phone Service aloud to put not only numbers, but letters too.
          10. Field My monthly bill is approximately: in section #4 TV Service offers default price $233
          11. Field My monthly bill is approximately: in section #5 Home Security Service still looks like active numbers in field after mark label of "I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information." Numbers is black color and it looks like active filed
          12. Field My monthly bill is approximately: in section #5 Home Security Service offers default price $456
          13. Label "I am opento using different provider" in section #7 Gas and Electric Services has mistake. "Open to" write separate.
          14. You complete the form and after if you click the button "Clear" the information in this form still be there. Information not deleted. Instead user are getting popup which say Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!

Comment

Working...
          X