Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talia Bugs - SU3

Please, report the Taulia bugs here

# 1 "Search my invoices": labels not comes with a colon (except label "From amount:")
    # 2 "Search my invoices": label "Invoice date" must be "From invoice date:"
    # 3 Unconsistency between format of the entry field "Invoice date" in "Search my invoices" and values of "Inv. Date" column
    # 4 Search result must contains 10 rows
    # 5 "Showing 422 invoices": replace "Invoce #" with "Invoice #"
    # 6 "Showing 422 invoices": replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 from 422 invoices"
    # 7 "Showing 422 invoices": replace " 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32" with "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. 39"
    # 8 "Showing 422 invoices": "Type" column is redundant information
    # 9 "Showing 422 invoices", row #11: "Actions" button is absent
    #10 "Showing 422 invoices", column "Inv. Date": value format must be "mm/dd/yyyy"
    #11 "Showing 422 invoices", column "Due Date": value format must be "mm/dd/yyyy"
    #12 "Showing 422 invoices", column "PO #": value format must be "mm/dd/yyyy"
    #13 "Showing 422 invoices", column "PO #": values of rows 3, 7, 10 out of value range ("Invoice date" in "Search my invoices")
    #14 "Showing 422 invoices", column "Amount": values must be right aligned
    #15 "Showing 422 invoices", column "Amount": unconsistency between symbol of descending order and order in fact (acscending)
    #16 "Showing 422 invoices", column "Amount", rows 7 and 8: error in acscending order
    #17 "Showing 422 invoices", column "Status", row 1: replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected"

Comment

Taulia UI bug report:

#1. In "From amount:" label we have a colon, but the other labels are without colons. (We should have colons either on each labels or we should not have them at all)
      #2. Misprint in the invoices column title: "Invoce#" replaces on "Invoice"
      #3. Missing the "Actions" button in the payment row
      #4. The "Showing 422 invoices" title needs to be replaced on "Showing 1-10 from 422 invoices"
      #5. The label "Results per page" tell us that there shoud be 10 results, but we actually see 11 results. Need to be a 10
      #6. In the "Invoice date" label we have a mm/dd/yyyy date format, but in "Inv.Date" and "PO#" columns we see: "mm-dd-yyyy". Discrepancy
      #7. In the "Invoice date" label we have a date ranking by "6/5/2011" to "9/30/2011", but in colums below we see the Invoices by october (month 10). Discrepancy
      #8. In the links below the page with the pages quantity missed "5" page
      #9. In the 1 row of "Status" column we have a misprint: "Rejcted" should be "Rejected"
      #10. In the links with numbers below the page we have a "1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32" we need to replace 2 dots in this line to 3 dots "1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32"
      #11. The 9 column misses the header title for example: "Actions"

Comment

Taulia UI bug report:

#1. Search results are given in 11 rows instead of 10 as per "Result per page" listbox
        #2. First row of "Status" column: replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected"
        #3. The word "Invoce #" is misspelled in the header of the first column
        #4. Link to the page "5" of search result is missing
        #5. "Search my invoices" section: 8 out of 9 labels are missing their colon character at the end
        #6. Inconsistency in date formats: "invoice date" text fields (6/5/2011) and the search results table (5-June-2011)
        #7. Remove column "Type" since it is redundant. It repeats what user already knows about the "Invoices" folder
        #8. "1-Oct-2011" invoice should not get into search results for "6/5/2011" to "9/30/2011" range
        #9. Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"
        #10. Data in the "Due Date" column is not provided in a common date format
        #11. Data in "PO #" column is provided in a common date format. Please make sure it is the way it should be
        #12. Mismatch between "422" invoices found and 32 pages not being enough to accommodate that many invoices
        #13. "Amount" column has Ascending order amount, but the sort arrow is pointing Descending order
        #14. In "Amount" column lines 7 and 8 are not sorted like the rest lines. The small amount should be ahead of a big one
        #15. The icon of "Download list" is incorrect. Use the right icon for download button
        #16. Info in "Payment" column is not clear. Please check what info should be there
        #17. "Inv. Date" column alignment not correlated in column title.
        #18. "Due Date" column alignment not correlated in column title.
        #19. "PO #" column alignment not correlated in column title.
        #20. "Amount" column alignment not correlated in column title.
        #21. "Status" column alignment not correlated in column title.
        #22. "Payment" column alignment not correlated in column title.
        #23. Add "Next" button to Pagination to go to the next search page
        #24. Add "Previous" button to Pagination to go to the previous search page
        #25. Remove search icon since it repeats "Search" button
        #26. Inconsistency in amount formats: "From amount:" text field (100 to 1000000) and the search results table ($10,289.00)
        #27. Replace "Inv. Date" column title with "Invoice Date"
        Last edited by Vagram; 10-28-2022, 01:20 PM.

Comment

1. Replace "From amount" label with "Amount from"
          2. Replace "Invoice date" label with "Invoice date from"
          3. Add the tooltip to the binoculars element located next to "Purchase order" field in "Search my invoices" section
          4. Inconsistancy in amount currency definition: it's not possible to specify it in "Search my invoices" section while it is specified in "Amount" column
          5. The page numbers at the bottom of the page are not clickable
          6. When navigating a mouse pointer over the text "Actions" on any button "Actions" the mouse pointer switches to a cursor.
          7. Organization's logo is not clickable.
          8. Make sure the column "Customer" is not needed in the search results section. The field "Customer" presents in "Search my invoices" section.

Comment

Energy Telecom UI bug report:

1. "Save" button is enabled when you use " Save As" function even when you remove the name of the file.
            2. "First Name" and " Last Name" columns accept numeric figures. "First Name" should be replaced by " First name". " Last Name" should be replaced by "Last name"
            3. "Best Way to Contact Me" should be replaced by " Best way to contact me"
            4. "City" column accepts numeric figures.
            5 " ZIP" column accepts numeric figures.
            6. "Tab order" does not move chronologically.
            7. "State " list box is not built chronologically.
            8. Remove "BC" from "State" column.
            9. Remove "other" from "State" column.
            10. Replace " IND" by "IN" in "State" column.
            11. "My monthly bill is approximately" column under " Local/Long Distances/International Service" tab accepts letters when you copy and paste it.
            12. "International calls included" columns has "?" sign. Should be replaced by ":" sign.
            13. "Long distance included" columns has "?" sign. Should be replaced by ":" sign.
            14. "Current Provider" should be replaced by "Current provider" under "Cell Phone Service tab"
            15. "Current Provider" should be replaced by "Current provider" under Local/Long Distances/International Service tab"
            16. "Current Provider" should be replaced by "Current provider" under " High Speed Internet Service" tab
            17. "Current Provider" should be replaced by "Current provider" under " TV Service " tab
            18. "Current Provider" should be replaced by "Current provider" under "Home Security Service" tab
            19. "Current Provider" should be replaced by "Current provider" under " Gas and Electric Services" tab
            20. "Phone" column under " Contact information" tab accepts letters when you copy and paste it.
            21. "Primary Phone Number" column under " Local/Long Distances/International Service" tab should be replaced by " Primary phone number"
            22. "Primary Phone Number" column under " Local/Long Distances/International Service" tab accepts letters when you copy and paste it.
            23. " Total Bill" column under " Local/Long Distances/International Service" should be replaced by " Total bill"
            24. " Total Bill" column under " Local/Long Distances/International Service" tab accepts letters when you copy and paste it.
            25. "I am interested in Unlimited Calling" column under " Local/Long Distances/International Service" tab should be replaced by " I am interested in unlimited calling"
            26. "My monthly bill is approximately" column under "High Speed Internet Service" tab accepts letters when you copy and paste it.
            27. My monthly bill is approximately" column under " TV Service" tab accepts letters when you copy and paste it.
            28. My monthly bill is approximately" column under "Home Security Service" tab accepts letters when you copy and paste it.
            29. "." dot sign at the end of sentence should be removed from "I do not have home security services today, but I am interested in getting more information. "
            30. " My monthly bill is approximately (summer):" under " Gas and Electric Services" tab accepts letter when you copy and paste it.
            31. " My monthly bill is approximately (winter):" under " Gas and Electric Services" tab accepts letter when you copy and paste it.
            32. "I am opento using different provider" should be replaced by " I am open to using different provider" under " Gas and Electric Services" tab
            33."Submit" and "clear" buttons have different sizes.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Taulia UI bug report:

1. "invoice number" criteria missing ": " a colon sign under Invoice tab
              2. "Customer missing criteria missing ": " a colon sign under Invoice tab
              3. "Purchase order" missing criteria missing ": " a colon sign under Invoice tab
              4. "Invoice date" criteria missing ": " a colon sign under Invoice tab
              5. "Invoice date" criteria missing ": " a colon sign under Invoice tab
              5. "Invoice status" criteria missing ": " a colon sign under Invoice tab
              ​​​​​​​6. "Results per page" criteria missing ": " a colon sign under Invoice tab
              7. Replace " from amount" to "amount from" under "Seach my invoice"
              7. "from amount" to column accepts letters when you type them.
              8. Replace "Rejcted" by "Rejected" under status column.
              9. Seach results shows 11 rows instead of 10 results per page.
              10. Page number "5" in search results is missing.
              11. "PO #" and "Due Date" under "Showing 422 invoices" should be swapped.
              12. The word "Invoce" should be replaced with " Invoice" under the header of first column.
              13. Replace " Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices.
              14. date format of " Inv.Date" and "Due Date" should be mm/dd/yyyy
              15. 01-Oct-2011 invoice should not be found under the set date range.
              16. Alignment of all columns should be adjusted.
              17. "Next" and "Previous" page buttons should be added at the bottom of the page.
              18. 32 pages results do not correspond to 422 search results.
              19. Download icon should be replaced with appropriate one.

Comment

Taulia Bug Report Oct 26 homework

#1."Invoice date" column: "1-oct 2011" is out of range specified in "Invoice dete" text field.
                #2. Search result table contains 11 invoices instead of 10 as for "result per page" listbox.
                #3. Column titles "Due Date" and "PO#" are swapped.
                #4."Search" button is still red / not disabled even after the search is completed.
                #5. Column title "invoce#" is misspelled. Replace with "invoice#"
                #6. "Status" column, first cell : Replace ""rejcted" with "rejected"
                #7. When selecting another tab folder, the previously selected tab is still lit up/triggered.
                #8. "Search my invoices" section: most of the levels are missing colon character at the end.
                #9. "Action" button is missing on the final row of the table.
                #10 "invoice date" text field : isn't highlighted with blue border when selected.
                #11. "Invoices status" combo box: doesn't have the list of items when selected.
                Last edited by titanna; 10-31-2022, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Taulia

#1. Button "Action" in the 11 row is missing.
                  #2. "Amount" column is sorting order violation: should be descending order.
                  #3. Sorting order violation in "Amount" column: "$22,409.37" and "$22,376.00".
                  #4."Search my invoices" section: "From amount" label should be replaced with "Amount" with a separate "from": label placed to the left of the text field.
                  #5."Search my invoices" section: "Invoice date" complete with a separate "from": label placed to the left of the text field.
                  #6. Suggestion: "Inv.Date" complete with sorting order from descending order

Comment

Taulia bug report:
                    1. Web app page should be bigger at the start.
                    2. There should be an information who is logged in in the right top corner, because I can see that there is 'logout' button.
                    3. There are no colons after each label in the search my invoices.
                    4.. There are misspellings. Invoce # replace it with Invoice. Rejcted with rejected. In 'Inv. Date' label table column should be Inv. replaced with Invoice.
                    5. What does mean Invoice # and PO #. They should be Invoice number and PO number.
                    6. The overall look is not good. All data should be centered in the table.
                    7. Table doesn't show 422 invoices. It found 422 invoices.
                    8. Download list and refresh should be visible buttons. They are in the header with Showing 422 invoices information at the same level.
                    9. There are 11 records per page instead of 10.
                    10. There is no page 5 available in the data table.
                    11. I cannot understand numbers from Due Date. This should be swapped with PO number.
                    12. There is no possible way to search invoices by Due Date parameter.

Comment

Taulia bug report:

#1.In the "Search my invoices" section, all labels without ":", except for :From Amount"
                      #2.In the "Showing 422 invoices" section, the first column heading should be "Invoice#" instead of "invoce#"
                      #3.In the column "Status", the first line should read "rejected" instead of "rejcted"
                      #4.Search results show 11 rows instead of 10 specified in the filter
                      #5.There is no "Actions" button in line 11 of the search results section
                      #6.There is no page number 5 in the page selection menu with results: "1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32"
                      #7."1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32" - if there are a total of 422 results and the filter is set to display 10 results per page, then the last page should be page No. 43 instead of "32"
                      #8.Сolumn "Type" is unnecessary information that can not be displayed
                      #9.In the "Search my invoices" section, line 5 should read "From invoice date" instead of "Invoice date"
                      #10.The format for displaying dates in the search filter and displaying search results is different
                      #11.In the column "Amount" rows 7 and 8 are not sorted correctly
                      #12.In search results, the alignment of row values ​​is different from the alignment of the column heading
                      #13.In the search results, line 7 does not match the query by date
                      #14.The display of the amount format in the search filter differs from the display format in the results in the "Amount" column

Comment

1. Search results show 11 lines instead of chosen option in "Results per page" -10 per page
                        2. Due Date and PO # columns names in the table section are misplaced
                        3. "Actions" button is missing in the last row of the table
                        4. Search results in the table are not filtered correctly by Invoice date- there is 1-Oct-2011 shown in the table whereas search criteria were from 6/5/2011 to 9/30/11
                        5. Incorrect pages number of search results shown - if there are 422 invoices then there would be at least 43 pages (10 results each page)

Comment

1. 'From amount:' сolumn consists colon when all other columns do not contain a colon in the title
                          2. 'Invoice date' сolumn consists dates 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011 but in the list below the date starts from 29-Aug-2011
                          3. 'Results per page' сolumn set to display 10 invoices per page, but there are 11 in the sheet below
                          4. 'Due Date' сolumn consists unreadable format
                          5. 'PO #' сolumn shows the Date format, not the Number
                          6. 'Amount' сolumn shows the currency symbol $ along with the amount , it would be more convenient to create a separate column for the currency
                          7. It might need to download a report in different types of currencies, but then we'll need an additional column for the current rate, which the program will have to download from an official source on the Internet in the required type of currency
                          8. 'Status' сolumn in the first line contains the Status 'Rejcted' instead of 'Rejected'
                          9. Is it possible to suggest adding a Note column for Rejected invoices
                          10. 'Payment' сolumn in the second line contains 2011-1248 where it is not clear what 1248 means, if this is a time format, might need to correct it for completeness of understanding, for example, June 5, 2011, 12.48 59:59
                          11. The Payment column can be named the 'Payment date' and indicate not only the year 2011, also the date, for example June 5, 2011
                          Last edited by Zhan; 10-26-2022, 09:56 AM.

Comment

www.taulia.com(BUG'S)

1.The lanbel ''From amount:'' end up with column character ':' but others label do not.
                            2.In the tabel ''Status'' the word ''rejected'' is misspelled
                            3.In the result,first tabel the word ''Invoices'' is misspelled
                            4.By accesing the webpage www.taulia.com the webpage is opening already with value in the text field.
                            5.In the tabel ''search my invoices'' the labes''result per page'' is showing value ''10'' but page is showing 11 results.
                            6.The ''ACTION'' button is missing on the last field from ''Results of invoices''
                            7.In the last tabel ''Results of invoices'' the column ''Inv.Date'' can be misunderstood by user.
                            8.The webpage is showing 422 results and with 10 results on each page that mean what the website need to have 42 pages but there are just 32 pages.
                            9.In the searching tabel the label ''Invoice date'' are showing the date separated by ''/'' but on results the date are separated by ''-''.

Comment

Taulia reports:
                              #1 - In "Invoice page " we accept that user gets "10 Results per page" but user gets "11 Result per page"
                              #2 - In "Invoice page" we accept that user gets "Invoice date from 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011" Actual result "User gets invoices for October"

#3 - In invoice page "Search my invoices" - List doesn't have "Colons" Besides "From amount:"
                              #4 - In "Invoice page" in a column "Showing invoices" first line "Status" replace "Rejcted" on "Rejected"
                              #5 - In "Invoice page" in page selection menu doesn't have page "#5"
                              #6 - In "Invoice page" in a column "Showing invoices" "Inv.Date/Due date" have wrong date format replace on "MM‑DD‑YYYY"
                              #7 - In "Invoice page" in a column "Showing invoices"in "Invoice page" in a column "Showing invoices"
                              #8 - In "Invoice page" in a column "Showing invoices" first line has mistake "Invoce" replace on "Invoice"

Comment

Working...
                              X