Sept 12, 2023 TAULIA bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug Reports for "TAULIA" 2023-09-24

#1. The label of the field “Invoice number” should content colon character at the end
    #2. Inconsistency: Swap headers of column "Due Date" and "PO #".
    #3. "Search my invoices" section: Tab order is broken. After "Search my invoices" field it goes to "Download list" button instead "Search" button.
    #4. The arrow in header of column "Amount" suggests sorting in ascending order, but the order of values have sorted in descending order.
    #5. "Search my invoices" section: all fields have not highlighted after it have been covered by mouse.
    #6. Suggestion: Add the button "Next page" instead just using links to the different page at the bottom of showing result area.
    #7. Suggestion: The Logo at the header of page have to be clickable and link have to send user to homepage
    #8. Inconsistency: Cursor became in "Text select" mode after covered over button "Actions" at the "Search my invoices" section instead "Link select" mode
    #9.Inconsistency: The values of column "Amount" have sorted in descending order instead of arrow at the header

Comment

#1. Inconsistency: "Actions" button is missing in the row #11.
      #2. Sorting order is broken in the "Amount" column : "22,409.37" goes before "22,376.00" - not vice versa.

Comment

Taulia bud reports:

#1. 11 lines of search result are displayed instead of 10 as per "Results per page" listbox.
        #2. Invoice dated 1-Oct-2011 is out of the range specified in "Invoice date" fields: "6/5/2011 - 9/30/2011".
        #3. Leftmost column: replace "Invoce" with "Invoice" in the column header.
        #4. First row in the "Status" column: the word "Rejected" is misspeled.
        #5. "Status" column, 4th row: icon tooltip reads "Approved" instead of "Paid".
        #6. 422 invoices cannot be accomodated on 32 pages with 10 (even 11) invoices per page.
        #7. Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices".
        #8. "Download list": "save" icon is used instead of "download" icon.
        #9. "Search my invoices" section: replace label "From amount" with "Amount from".
        #10. Pagination: link to page 5 is missing.

Comment

#10. The structure of the placement of the elements of the upper half of the web page has been fatally changed after going to the link "http://taulia.portnov.com/" in the mobile phone browser
          Screenshot_2023-09-28-13-44-36-02.jpg

Comment

#1. 11 lines of search results are displayed instead of 10 as per "Results per page" listbox
            #2. Leftmost column: Replace "Invoce" with "Invoice" in the column header
            #3. "Search my invoices" section: many labels do not have a colon character at the end
            #4. First row in the "Status" column: the word "Rejected" is misspelled
            #5. Inconsistency: "Actions" button is missing in the row #11
            #6. "Amount" column: Inconsistency in sorting order. The arrow suggests the descending order vs actual ascending order
            #7. Pagination: link to page 5 is missing
            #8. Invoice dated "1-Oct-2011" is out of range specified in "Invoice date" fields: "6/5/2011 - 9/20/2011"
            #9. Sorting order is broken in the "Amount" column: "$22,409.37" goes before "$22,376.00" - not vice versa
            #10. Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"
            #11. 422 invoices cannot be accommodated on 32 pages with 10 (even 11) invoices per page
            #12. Inconsistency in date formats: "Invoice date" text fields (6/5/2011) and the search results table (5-June-2011)
            #13. Remove column "Type" since it is redundant. It repeats what user already knows about the "Invoices" folder
            #14. Data in the "Due Date" column is not provided in a common date format
            #15. Data in "PO #" column is provided in a common date format. Please make sure it is the way it should be.
            #16. Data in the "Due Date" column is not in the commonly accepted date format
            #17. "Download list": "Save" icon is used instead of a "Download" icon.
            #18. "Search my invoices" section: replace label "From amount" with "Amount from"
            #19. Binocular icon tooltip is missing in "Search my Invoices" section
            #20. "Status" column, 4th row: icon tooltip reads "Approved" instead of "Paid"
            #21. "Amounts" column: data should be aligned by the point between dollars and cents to be consistent with many other applications
            #22. Inconsistency in date formats between "Inv. Date" column and "Invoice date" text fields
            #23. "Invoice" column is redundant since we are in the "Invoice" folder already
            #24. "Search my invoices" section: remove the word "Invoice" from label under the section
            Last edited by David Malakhov; 10-04-2023, 03:30 PM.

Comment

#1. "Search my invoices" section: paste "From" between "Invoice date" and text field "6/5/2011";
              #2. Column "Due Date" contains "PO#" column's data;
              #3. Column "PO#" contains "Due Date" column's data;
              #4. Column "Status" the 4th row: mismatch between status "Paid" and it's tooltip;
              #5. The 9th column have not title;

Comment

1. The "Invoices" tab in the page header has a highlighted outline.
                2. The button "Actions" missing on the 11th line web page bodies
                3. In the body web "Showing invoices" results the number page of 5 is missing.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

“TAULIA” - BUG REPORTS

1. Mismatch between "422" invoices discovered and the fact that 32 pages are insufficient to hold so many invoices;
                  2. The link to page 5 is missing in the pagination.
                  3. The word "Rejected" in the first row of the "Status" column is spelled incorrectly.
                  4. As indicated by the "Results per page" list box, search results are presented in 11 rows rather than 10 rows.
                  5. Inconsistency in sorting the "Amount" column. Contrary to what the arrow says, the sequence is actually ascending.
                  6. The first column's header misspells the term "Invoce".
                  7. The invoice with the date "1-Oct-2011" falls outside of the range "Invoice date" fields: "6/5/2011 - 9/30/2011" specify.
                  8. The row #11's "Actions" button is missing.
                  9. The "Amount" column's sorting is incorrect because "$22,409.37" comes before "$22,376.00" and not the other way around.
                  10. Date formats used in "Invoice dated" fields and "Inv. date" column cells differ inconsistently.
                  11. The entries in the "Due Date" column are NOT in standard date format.
                  12. All except one of the labels in the "Search my invoices" section lacks the colon character at the end.
                  13. The "Download list" uses a "Save" icon rather than a "Download" icon.
                  14. Section "Search My Invoices": Change "From amount" to "Amount from"
                  15. Column titles in column 5 for "Due Date" and column 6 for "PO#" in the table do not match the information in those columns.
                  16. In the "Search my Invoices" section, the tooltip for the binocular icon is absent. The location of its symbol next to "Purchase order" is incorrect.

Last edited by Oleksandr Rud; 10-18-2023, 02:59 PM.

Comment

#1. In the pagination a link to the page #5 is missing.
                    #2. In the row #11 "Actions" button is missing (inconsistency).
                    #3. In the column header the word "Invoice #" is misspelled.
                    #4. In the "Status" column in the first row: the word "Rejected" is misspelled.
                    #5. In the "Search my invoices" section: not all labels have a colon character at the end.
                    #6. Inconsistency in date formats: at the "Search my invoices" and in the "Showing 422 invoices" sections ("Invoice date" text fields (6/5/2011) and "Inv. Date" and "PO #" columns (5-June-2011)).
                    #7. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section in the "Amount" column (rows #7 and #8): Inconsistency in sorting order. The arrow suggests the descending order vs actual ascending order.
                    #8. In the "Search my invoices" section: Wrong word order in the “From amount” label. Replace label "From amount" with "Amount from".
                    #9. In the "Search my invoices" section: “from” word is missing in the "Invoice date" label. Add "from" into "Invoice date" label.
                    #10. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section: 11 rows of search results are displayed instead of 10 as per "Results per page" listbox (in the "Search my invoices" section).
                    #11. Mismatch between 422 invoices and 32 result pages. 422 invoices cannot be accommodated on 32 pages with 10 (even 11) invoices per page.
                    #12. Suggestion bug report: Replace the text "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices".
                    #13. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section in the "Download list": "Save" icon is used instead of a "Download" icon.
                    #14. "Inv. Date" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section: row #7 contains "1-Oct-2011". It is out of range specified in the "Invoice date" fields in the "Search my invoices" section (6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011).
                    #15. "Due Date" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section has unknown date format. (Data is not provided in a common date format.)
                    #16. "Payment" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section has unknown date format. (Data is not provided in a common date format.)
                    #17. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section: the rightmost column (with "Actions" buttons in it) does not have column name (column header).
                    #18. "Amount" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section: data should be aligned by the point between dollars and cents (to be consistent with many other applications).
                    #19. Suggestion bug report: Remove "Type" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section. It is redundant since all search results have the same type (invoice) and we are in the "Invoices" tab already.
                    #20. Inconsistency and Mismatch between labels in the "Search my invoices" section and columns in the "Showing 422 invoices" section.
                    For example: there is a "Customer" label in the "Search my invoices" section but there is no "Customer" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section.
                    And vice versa: there is "Due Date" and "PO#" columns in the "Showing 422 invoices" section, but there are no labels for those columns in the "Search my invoices" section.

Comment

Working...
                    X