No announcement yet.

SU5 Tauilia Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1. “Search my invoices” section: 8 out of 9 labels are missing their colon character at the end
    #2.Search results table: replace ”Showing 422 invoices” with “Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices”
    #3.Search results table: replace word in the header of the first column “Invoce #” with “Invoice #”
    #4.Search results table: the column “Type” since it is redundant.
    #5.Inconsistency in date format:”Invoice date” text field (6/5/2011) and search results table (29-Aug-2011)
    #6.Search results table, “Inv. Date” column: “1-Oct-2011” should not get into search results for “6/5/2011” to “9/30/2011” range
    #7.Search results table: data in the “Due Data” column is not provided in common date format
    #8.Search results table: data in the “PO#” column is provided in common date format. Please make sure it is the way it should be
    #9.Search results table: data in the “Amount” column not provided in descending order
    #10.Search results table: replace word “Rejcted” with “Rejected” in the “Status” column
    #11.Search results table: button “Actions” is missing in 11th row
    #12.Search results table: eliminate row 11th as per “Results per page” label
    #13. Pagination: link to the page “5” is missing
    #14.Pagination: 32 pages by 10 searching results it is not enough to accommodate 422 invoices
    #15.”Search my invoices” section: add decimal points to the digits in the text field of “From amount” label like in “Amount” column in search results table
    #16. ”Search my invoices” section: replace “From amount” with “Amount from”
    #17.Search results table: repleise floppy icon with arrow showing down icon for action “Download list”
    #18.Make consistent labels in “search my invoices” section with labels in the header of search result table
    #19.Search results table, the column “Status”: 4th invoice down in sequence, status is “Paid”. When the mouse is hovered over “Paid” icon, the displayed status is “Approved”, even though the actual status is “Paid”. Please fix it

Comment

1. Colons required after all labels in a “Search parameters” section.
      2. Unsolicited graphic (binocular) appeared next to “Purchase order” text field.
      3. Replace Text field with a Date picker for search parameter “Invoice date”.
      4. Nonconformance between requested results per page to actual displayed amount of results
      5. Missed link to page 5.
      6. Missed ”Action” button for eleventh row of search results.
      7. Not defined value for amount search parameter.
      8. Founded invoice date results beyond requested boundaries in a row 7 of search results
      9. "Due date" and "PO #" columns swapped
      10. Distinguish required and optional data entry field in search parameters section
      11. Column label Invoice # misspelled. Invoce # replace with Invoice #.
      12. Use at least 12 point font on a page
      13. In search parameters section put labels close to data entry fields
      14. Auto-tabbing functionality loses after passing 'Purchase order' text field
      15. Search parameter "Type" is missed
      16. Search parameter "Due date" is missed
      17. Search parameter "Payment" is missed
      18. Missed label for column with actions buttons

Comment

1. Misspelled word: title of the leftmost column: replace “Invoce” with “Invoice”

1.1 Replace “Invoce” with “Invoice” in the title of the leftmost column

2. First row of the “Status” column: replace “Rejcted” with “Rejected”

3. 11 rows of search results are displayed instead of 10 as per “Results per page” setting

4 Pagination at the bottom of search results: link to page “5”i s missing

5. “Actions” button is missing in the 11th row of the search results table

6. 32 pages cannot accommodate 42 search results

7. “Due Date” column: the data does not look like it is in a common date format

8. “PO#” column: the data looks like a date, rathe than a PO number

9. “Search my invoices” section: make sure all the labels have a colon character ( at the end

10. “Inv. Date” column: “1-Oct-2011” is outside of the range provided in “Invoice date” fields

11. Replace “Download” with “Download List” in pop-up text, when navigating the mouse pointer on “Download Icon”

12. Replace “Approved” with “Paid” in pop-up text, when navigating the mouse on “Paid Icon” in row 4, column “Status”

13. Rows 7 and 8. Wrong order rows according to column “Amount” must be ascending.

14. Same “”PO#” in different invoices: PO# 40988 in rows 2,3,5,6,7,9,11; PO# 30998 in rows 4,8

Comment

#1. In the pagination a link to the page #5 is missing.
          #2. In the row #11 "Actions" button is missing (inconsistency).
          #3. In the column header the word "Invoice #" is misspelled.
          #4. In the "Status" column in the first row: the word "Rejected" is misspelled.
          #5. In the "Search my invoices" section: not all labels have a colon character at the end.
          #6. Inconsistency in date formats: at the "Search my invoices" and in the "Showing 422 invoices" sections ("Invoice date" text fields (6/5/2011) and "Inv. Date" and "PO #" columns (5-June-2011)).
          #7. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section in the "Amount" column (rows #7 and #8): Inconsistency in sorting order. The arrow suggests the descending order vs actual ascending order.
          #8. In the "Search my invoices" section: Wrong word order in the “From amount” label. Replace label "From amount" with "Amount from".
          #9. In the "Search my invoices" section: “from” word is missing in the "Invoice date" label. Add "from" into "Invoice date" label.
          #10. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section: 11 rows of search results are displayed instead of 10 as per "Results per page" listbox (in the "Search my invoices" section).
          #11. Mismatch between 422 invoices and 32 result pages. 422 invoices cannot be accommodated on 32 pages with 10 (even 11) invoices per page.
          #12. Suggestion bug report: Replace the text "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices".
          #13. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section in the "Download list": "Save" icon is used instead of a "Download" icon.
          #14. "Inv. Date" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section: row #7 contains "1-Oct-2011". It is out of range specified in the "Invoice date" fields in the "Search my invoices" section (6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011).
          #15. "Due Date" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section has unknown date format. (Data is not provided in a common date format.)
          #16. "Payment" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section has unknown date format. (Data is not provided in a common date format.)
          #17. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section: the rightmost column (with "Actions" buttons in it) does not have column name (column header).
          #18. "Amount" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section: data should be aligned by the point between dollars and cents (to be consistent with many other applications).
          #19. Suggestion bug report: Remove "Type" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section. It is redundant since all search results have the same type (invoice) and we are in the "Invoices" tab already.
          #20. Inconsistency and Mismatch between labels in the "Search my invoices" section and columns in the "Showing 422 invoices" section.
          For example: there is a "Customer" label in the "Search my invoices" section but there is no "Customer" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section.
          And vice versa: there is "Due Date" and "PO#" columns in the "Showing 422 invoices" section, but there are no labels for those columns in the "Search my invoices" section.

Comment

#1. Misspelled word: title of the leftmost column: replace "Invoce" with "Invoice"
            #1.1 Replace "Invoce" with "Invoice" in the title of the leftmost column
            #2. First row of the "Status" column: replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected"
            #3. 11 rows of search results are displayed instead of 10 as per "Results per page" setting
            #4. Pagination at the bottom of search results: link to page "5" is missing
            #5. "Actions" button is missing in the 11th row of the search results table
            #6. 32 pages is not enough to accomodate 422 search results
            #7. "Due Date" column: the data does not look like it is in a common date format
            #8. "PO #" column: the data looks like a date, rather than a PO number
            #9. "Search my invoices" section: make sure all the labels have colon character ( at the end
            #10. "Inv. Date" column: "1-Oct-2011" is outside of the range provided in "Invoice date" fields

#11. When you hover over it the "Action" button does not change to finger
            #12. When you hover over it the "Pages number" on the bottom page, button does not change to finger
            #13. List box on the Label "Customer" have only one option
            #14. List box on the Label "Invoice status" have only one option
            #15. List box on the Label "Resultse per page" have only one option

Comment

Working...
            X