No announcement yet.

taulia bug reports - H2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#12. TAB order is disrupted in the “Search my invoices” section. Input focus is hidden after “Purchase order”
    #13. Inconsistency in output data results in 7th row due "Invoice date" search parameters set from 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011
    #14. Data in "Due Date" and "PO#" columns must be swapped because the column titles value does not match
    #15. All column's titles needs ascending/descending "arrow" for sorting
    #16. Typo in the title of the first column: Replace "Invoce#" with "Invoice#"
    #17. Typo in "Status" column, 1st row: replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected"
    #18. Pagination: replace ".." with ellipsis "..."
    #19. "Inv. Date" column: change the date input format to numeric according to format of lable "Invoice date"
    #20. "Search my invoices": binocular`s icon has no tooltip
    #21. Pagination: button "Next" is missed
    #22. Incorrect date format in the ”Payment“ column
    #23. Replace colomn title "Inv.Date" with "Invoice Date"
    #24. In the text field "Invoice status" in submenu limitations in choice selection, only "All"
    #24. The listbox of the text field "Invoice status" limits the selection to "All" only: add "Rejected", "Paid", "In process" and "Approved" search parameters to the listbox

Comment

#1. Swap the names of the "Due Date" and "PO#" columns titles.
      #2. "Inv.Date" column, 7th row: the date is not applicable.
      #3. "Status" column, 1th row: replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected".".

Comment

------------------------TAULIA BUG REPORTS---------------------------------

#1. "Actions" button missing in the 11th row
        #2. Link to the page "5" is missing in the search results pagination
        #3. Data in table columns needs to be adjusted properly
        #4. 11 search results are provided instead of 10 as per "Results per page" listbox
        #5. "Type" column is redundant since the search relates to invoices only
        #6. "Search my invoices": inconsistency in labels having/not having a colon ":" at the end
        #7. Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"
        #8. 32 pages is not enough to accommodate 422 invoices
        #9. "Status" column, 4th row: icon's tooltip shows "Approved" instead of "Paid"
        #10. "Amount" column: sorted in ascending order instead of descending order (as shown by title triangle)
        #11. Violation of sort order: observe values in rows #7 and #8

#12. "Search my invoices" - "Purchase order" - binoculars/search icon: no tip at binoculars/search icon
        #13. "Search my invoices" - "Purchase order" - binoculars/search icon: unknown reason of this button
        #14. Header - Left top - Taulia logo: There is no link at the Taulia logo
        #15. "Search my invoices" - "Customer" - Drop Down list: list consists only one type - "General Electric"
        #16. "Search my invoices" - "Invoice status" - Drop Down list: list consists only one type - "All"
        #17. "Search my invoices" - "Results per page" - Drop Down list: list consists only one type - "10"
        #18. "Showing 422 invoices" - column "PO #": result data not match to "Invoice date" from "Search my invoices". Result data includes extra month "Oct" at: 3, 7, 10 rows
        #19. "Showing 422 invoices" - "Inv. Date": unclear name of column
        #20. "Showing 422 invoices" - column "Payment": unclear result data. Can't understand what does it mean
        #21. "Showing 422 invoices" - column "Invoce #": grammar mistake. Should be "Invoice #"
        #22. "Showing 422 invoices" - column "PO #": unclear name of column
        #23. "Showing 422 invoices" - Pagination: All of pages are not clicable. The don't have any links
        #24. "Showing 422 invoices" - Pagination: 2 dots instead of 3
        #25. "Showing 422 invoices": data of all columns sould be align correctly
        #26. "Showing 422 invoices" - Pagination: Pagination control buttons are missing, like: "Start", "Previous", "Next", "End".

Comment

1. Suggestion: invert column names "Due Date" and "PO #";
          2. Suggestion: change icon to "Download list", because the icon "floppy" doesn’t match the name;
          3. "Status" column, 4th row: when the mouse hovers on the icon, is displayed "Approved" instead of "Paid";

Comment

Working...
          X