Online class September 6, 2021 Bug Reports for Energy-Telecom Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online class September 6, 2021 Bug Reports for Energy-Telecom Project

1. At the second section 'Local/Long Distances/International Service' the Tab order is skipping from list box 'Internet' to 'Total bill'
    instead of 'TV' and then 'Both'
    2. Tab order at the second section 'Local/Long Distances/International Service' allows only to pick answers 'Yes' in International calls included?',
    'Long distance included?', and 'I am interested in Unlimited Calling:
    3. Tab order at the third section ' High Speed Internet Service' doesn't go to 'Dial-up' and 'DSL' list boxes un 'Type of service' list box
    Tab order at the third section ' High Speed Internet Service' doesn't go to the 'Phone' and 'Both' after 'TV' in 'Bundled with:'
    4. in section '1. Cell Phone Service' in the field 'My monthly bill is approximately:' it is possible to enter not digital value
    5. in the section 'Contact Information' in the field 'ZIP' it is possible to enter not only digital value but also letters
    6. the field 'Referred by' isn't listed in required field, but doesn't let submit information without entering something in this field
    7. all fields with a $sign accept letters if copy-paste, as well as 'phone' fields
    8. when some fields are filled and push the 'clear' button, there is an error 17896- Invalid request, which suggest to restart computer
    9. the field 'e-mail' listed as required with * sign, but lets you to submit form without filling it out

#1. Replace "IND" from "IN" in the list of states.
    #2. Remove "Other" in the list of states.
    #3. "NV" and "HI" are missing in list of states.
    #4. Field "ZIP" accept non-digits.
    #5. "1. Cell Phone Service" in "Current Provider" -"Other" is missing in the list.
    #6. "1. Cell Phone Service" in "Current Provider" -AT&T is missing in the list.
    #7. "Clear" button does not clear the form.
    #8. Remove "BC" in the list of states.

Comment

1."First name" text field accepted letters, digits and spesial characters.
      2."Last name" text field accepted letters, digits and spesial characters.
      3."Referred by:" text field behaver as required field, but it is not required field.
      4."Zip code" field accepted letters instead of only digits.
      5."State" field contains "other" instead of only state's name.
      6.When you push "Tab order" after "First name" field it moved you to "Referred by:" instead of "Last name" field.
      7.In section #1"Current Provider:" list box is not in alphabetical order.
      8.In section #1 "Current Priveder:" list box is not contains "Others".
      9.In section #1 "I am happy with my current provider" and "I am open to using different provider" allowed to check in both check boxes.
      10."My monthly bill is approximately:" and "Months left on current contract:" should be switched.
      11.In section #2 "Current Provider:" list box is not in alphabetical order.
      12.In section #1 "Months left on current contract:" list box instead of 12 or 24 months contains only 10.
      13.In section #7 "Current Provider:" is not in alphabetical order.
      14. "Clear" button is not the same like " Submit" button.

Comment

#1 The zip field accept non-digits.
        #2 Remove "BC" from list of the state.
        #3 Replace "IND" for "IN" in the list of the state.
        #4 Remove "other" from list of the state.
        #5 Section "Gas and Electric Service" has misspelt word "opento" should be replace with "open to"
        #6 The Section "TV Service" with label "Current Provider" in the list box is not in an alphabetical order.
        #7 Section "Home Security Service" with list "Current Provider" list box is not in an alphabetical order.
        # 8 Section 1 "Current Provider" list box does not have "others."
        #9"The "Clear" button have different shape than " Submit" button.
        #10 DC, HI, NV are missing in the list of state.

Comment

#1 Field "Email" accepted email without special character "@"
          #2 Field "First Name" accepted digits
          #3 Field "Last Name" accepted digits
          #4 Field "Last Name" accepted special characters "#$@%"
          #5 Dropdown lists "State": "Other" should be the last
          #6 "Cell Phone Service" - Field "My monthly bill is approximately" accepted letters
          #7 "Cell Phone Service" - Checkboxes "I am happy with my current provider",
          "I am open to using different provider" can be select both.

Comment

Bug #1 After providing the First Name & pushing on the "Tab" button on the keyboard, the form jumps to the "Referred by" text field rather than the "Last Name" text field.
            Bug #2 The "First Name" text field accepts digits.
            Bug #3 The "Last Name" text field accepts digits.
            Bug #4 The "City" text field accepts digits.
            Bug #5 The "ZIP" text field accepts letters.
            Bug #6 The "Referred by" text field accepts digits
            Bug #7 The "Current Provider" for "1. Cell Phone Service" is missing the "other" option.
            Bug #8 The "Months left on current contract:" does no provide any option for a contract expiring in over 10 months.
            Bug #9 When the clear button is pushed the form yield an error "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!"

Comment

#1 In the "Contact Information", field "First name" accepts digits.
              #2 In the "Contact Information", field "Last name" accepts digits and specials characteristics.
              #3 In the "Contact Information", field "ZIP code" accepts letter.
              #4 In the "Contact Information", TAP service works out of order, from " First and Last name" goes directly to field " Referred by".
              #5 In the "Contact Information", field "State" there is a spelling mistake in state INDIANA, should be replaced from "IND" to "IN".
              #6 In the "Contact information", field "State" contains "OTHER", that is not applicable.
              #7 In the "Cell Phone Service", field "My monthly bill is approximately" accepts letters.

Comment

Energy-Telecom Service Review. Bug report

1 - "Referred by:" is not a required field however the form shows "Please enter the name of the person you were referred by" when you don't type anything there.

2 - The form shouldn't accept digits in the "First name:" field.

3 - The form shouldn't accept digits in the "Last name:" field.

4 - The form shouldn't accept only digits in the "Street Address:" field.

5 - The form shouldn't accept only digits in the "Email:" field.

6 - The form shouldn't accept digits in the "City:" field.

7 - The form shouldn't accept digits in the "Referred by:" field.

8 - In the section "1. Cell Phone Service" field "My monthly bill is approximately:" accepts letters.

9 - In the section "3. High Speed Internet Service" field "Type of service:" shouldn't allow to select "Wireless Aircard" with "Cable", "Dial-up" or "DSL".

10 - In the section "3. High Speed Internet Service" field"Provider:"shouldn't accept only digits.

11 - In the section "7. Gas and Electric Services" field "I am opento using different provider" is written with a mistake. "Open to" - correct.
                Last edited by Anastasia92; 09-09-2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

1. "Contact Information" table: "State:" listbox results are not shown in alphabetical order
                  2. "Cell Phone Service" table: "Months left on current contract:" listbox is missing number 11
                  3. "Cell Phone Service" table: "Months left on current contract:" listbox is missing number 12
                  4. "Cell Phone Service" table: Replace "months" with "months ago" after listbox next to "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:" label
                  5. Replace "Local/Long Distances/International Service" title with "Local/Long Distance/International Service"
                  6. "Cell Phone Service" table: listbox results in "Current Provider:" are not shown in alphabetical order
                  7. "TV Service" table: listbox results in "Current Provider:" are not shown in alphabetical order
                  8. "Gas and Electric Services" table: listbox results in "Current Provider:" are not shown in alphabetical order
                  9. "Home Security Service" table: listbox results in "Current Provider:" are not shown in alphabetical order
                  10. "Gas and Electric Services" table: replace "I am opento using different provider" with "I am open to using different provider"

Comment

Working...
                  X