Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online class January 6, 2022 Bug Reports for Energy-Telecom (Functionality Testing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1. "First name" and "Last name" fields accept only 30 characters instead of 31.
    #2. "State list" BC should be removed from the list.
    #3. "State list" 'Other' should be removed.
    #4. "Email" field contest more than 255 characters.
    #5. "Email" field accept incorrect form when submitted.
    #6. "Email" field doesn't accept (_) symbol.
    #7. "ZIP" field accept incorrect input '00000'
    #8. "ZIP" field accept copy-paste letters and special characters instead of 5 digits.
    #9. "ZIP" field accept more than 5 digits when copy-paste.
    #10. "Referred by" field hasn't asterisk but behavior as a required field

Comment

#1. “First name” field input is limited to 30 characters instead of 31.
      #2. Wen push “Clear” button there is an error (17896 – invalid data request….)
      #3. “Last name” field input is limited to 30 characters instead of 31
      #4. “Street address” field accepts 100 characters instead of 255.
      #5. “State” listbox “NV” state missed.
      #6. “State:” listbox “HI” state missed.
      #7. “State:” listbox remove “BC”.
      #8. “State:” listbox replace “IN” instead “IND”.
      #9. “State:” listbox there are only 48 states instead 50.
      #10. “State:” listbox remove option “Other”.
      #11. “Zip” field excepts letters instead of being digits only
      #12. “Email” text field accepts 1063 characters instead 255
      #13.When press Tab on key board the focus jumps from “First name” check box to “Referred by” check box instead of being in order.
      #14. “Email” field doesn’t accept underscore character.
      #15. Incomplete requirement – parameters of the ”Referred by” field are not specified
      #16. There is no default button on the page
      #17. No default input focus.
      #18. Email field has no validation at all.
      #19. Gas and electric services section replace “I am opento” with “I am open to”

Comment

Bug Report - Energy Telecom

Menu: Contact Information

Bug#1 - Bottom Tab working incorrectly - is not Left to Right - jumping to the end.

Bug#2 - Bottom ZIP - not asking the correct zip code if you put oooooo (especially after Submit)

Bug#3 - Bottom PHONE - will be good if will ask the correct # if you put wrong number

Bug#4 - The Bottom “Best Way To Contact Me:” not asking select options after Submit.

Bug#5 - Option “State” - error option IND - change on IN.

Bug#6 - Option “State” - error option OTHER - Delete.

Menu: . 1.Cell Phone Service

Bug#1 - Option “Current Provider:” - if choose 2 options - not asking to change it.

Bug#2 - Option “My monthly bill is approximately:” - not rejected if put characters.

Bug#3 - Option “I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:” - not asking choose one option only - When you choose all of them

Menu: 2.Local/Long Distances/International Service

Bug#1 - * Primary Phone Number: if you fill just 0000.. not asking put valid phone #.

Menu: 7. Gas and Electric Services - error - “opento” should be separate.

Comment

Form passed happy path testing, form was submitted succesfully with all fields

1. Text field of "First Name" has capacity of 30 characters instead of 31
          2. Text field of "Last Name" has capacity of 30 characters instead of 31
          3. Text field of "Street Address" has capacity less than 255 characters
          4. Text field of "City" has capacity of the characters 53 instead of 50
          5. In the list box "State" there is wrong list box value "BC" and it's missing Hawaii state "HI"
          6. List box item "Other" in the "State" list box misplaced and it should be placed at the end of the list box
          7. In text field "ZIP" other characters can be input
          8. By using copy/paste in the text field "ZIP' it causes text field has more than 5 characters
          9. After submiting empty form, instead of red color * character next to "Email" field , it's static and stays as blue * character
          10. "Phone" text field allows to do input of other characters by doing copy/paste
          11. After submitting empty form, error message above "Contact Information" section indicates that "Reffered by" field is required
          12. "Reffered by" field has not "*" character but in error message it's indicated as required
          13. It's not allowed to submit form without "Reffered by" field
          14. You can submit form without inputing of required field "Email"
          15. List box of the "Current Provider" field misses value of "Other"
          16. In the section "Cell Phone Service" field "Minutes on plan" misses value of "None"
          17. In the section "Cell Phone Service" field no consistency text field allows to type letters and all other characters instead of just numbers
          18. All fields of all sections allows us to type in any type of data(numbers,letters,special characters) by copy/paste
          19. There is no "default button" on the online form
          20. There is no "default input data field" on the online form
          21. In the section "Local/Long Distances/International Service" inconsistency , fields "Long distance included?" and "International calls included?" have "?" character instead of ":" character
          22. In the section "Home Security Service" if data was typed and then checkbox was checked ,disabled field after still has info that was typed before
          23. In the section "Gas and Electric Services" check box has missing space between words "I am opento using different provider"
          24. In the section "High Speed Internet Service" inconsistency there is checkbox "Wireless Aircard" instead of radio button
          25. In the section "High Speed Internet Service" there is unnecessary "Provider" text field next to checkbox "Wireless Aircard"
          26. When submit empty form error message pops out with incorrect required field "Reffered by" confusin,misleading error message
          27. "My monthly bill is approximately" instead of "edit box" make it "list box" with various values
          28. Section "High Speed Internet Service" list box of "Current Provider" has list values that not associated with Internet service

Comment

#1. No Default input focus
            #2. Tap order is not logical. After "First name" it is not moving to "Last name", but on "Referred by
            #3. "My monthly bill approximately" field under "1. Cell Phone Services" allows to use numbers instead digits only
            #4. Menu options in "Current provider" are not scrollable
            #5. "Numbers of phones on plan" field under "1. Cell Phone Services" has too many numbers
            #6. "Current provider" listbox under "1. Cell Phone Services": add "Other"
            #7. "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:" field exceeds default value
            #8. "I am opento using different provider" check box filed: add space in "open_to"
            #9. Default input focus to push " submit" Botton is missing
            #10. Push Botton "Clear" : error message and misleading information

Comment

#1. "Email" data is missing in the emailed sales lead.
              #2. The "Referred by" field and it's data is missing on the emailed sales lead.
              #3. The "Email" field is not working as a required field.
              #4. "Referred by" is not suppose to act as a required field.
              #5. Suggesting to replace "Referred by" field with "How did you hear about us" menu item that can have "Referred by" field. Not every costumer can be referred by someone, they can hear about company on commercial or google etc.
              #6. "Zip" field accepts letters.
              #7. Remove "BC" from "State" listbox.
              #8. Remove "other" from "State" listbox.
              #9. "Email" field doesn't accept underline character which is very common for emails.

Comment

Project URL- Requirements

#1 "First Name" field accepts all characters but only 30 instead of 31 as required.
                #2 "Last Name" field accepts all characters but only 30 instead of 31 as required.
                #3 "Street Address" field accepts all characters but only 100 instead of 255 as required.
                #4 "State" field has more than 50 abbreviations listed including (BC, IND,Other) that should be removed from the list as required.
                #5 "State" field offering the list of all 50 states is out of alphabetical order.
                #6 "ZIP" field accepts 5 characters but it is required to be only digits and it currently accepts letters.
                #7 "Email" field accepts all characters and special characters but accepts 1,059 characters instead of 255 as required.
                #8 "Best way to contact me" is shifted instead of being in a single line.
                Last edited by Andreinaiga; 02-02-2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X