No announcement yet.

Taulia bug reports, homework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1. In the amount row the amount “ 22,409.37” mismatch the selected order.
    #2. Header of “payment“ column doesn’t clarify the data below
    #3. The headers are not aligned with its rows

Comment

• #1. Replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected" om first row of the "Status" column
      #2. Links to result pages: link to page 5 is missing
      #3. Search result bring 11 lines instead 10 as reflect "Results page" listbox
      #4. "Invoice date" column: "1-Oct-2011" is outside of the range specified "6/5/2011- 9/30/2011"
      #5. Column "Amount": sorting order violation-"$22,376.00" does below "$22,409.37", not vice versa
      #6. Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"
      #7. 32 pages is not enough to accommodate 422 search results, 10 result per page
      #8. "Due Date" column: data in the cells is not common date format
      #9. "PO #" column: data in the cells is in the data format-is that PO number about?
      #10. Inconsistent date format: "Invoice date" fields vs "Inv. Date" column
      #11. "Search my invoices" selection: 8 of 9 label missing their colon character at the end

Comment

1. “Invoice number” text field has no limitation for number input by typing.
        2. “Invoice number” text field has no limitation for number input by pasting.
        3. “Invoice number” text field allows letter and symbol input. Please confirm it is the way it should be.
        4. “Customer” dropdown reflects only one client for selection. Please confirm if it works as intended.
        5. Text field “Amount from” Only Digits to be Allowed
        6. Text field “Amount from” aimed at number input allows letter input by pasting.
        7. Text field “Amount from” aimed at number input allows symbol input by typing.
        8. Text field “Amount from” aimed at number input allows symbol input by pasting.
        9. Text field “Purchase order” has no limitation for number input by typing.
        10. Text field “Purchase order” has no limitation for number input by pasting.
        11. Text field “to” next to text field “From amount” aimed at number input allows text input by pasting.
        12. Text field “to” next to text field “From amount” aimed at number input allows text input by typing.
        13. “Invoice status” dropdown reflects only one option for selection. Please confirm if it works as intended.
        “Results per page” dropdown reflects only one option for selection.

Comment

• 6."Payment" column:Is that information is last 4 digits of the card? If so, rename "Payment" column to "Payment method" and add ellipsis before numbers.
          7."Payment" column: The year of payment might not to be placed in the "Payment" column ,it might have its own column or at list needs designation of the "year"
          8."Serch my invoices" :Only "From amount" field has colon sign.
          9."Due Date" column: First and tenth row has inconsistent amount of numbers compared to other results.
          10."Serch my invoices ":"Invoice number " field accepts typing numbers and symbols.
          11."Status" column: Line #4 indicates "paid" status, but when the mouse cursor is pointing on the same "paid" status it shows as "approved" not paid.
          12.Invoice column: word " invoce" is misspelled.
          13.."Type" column can be eliminated since there are no other types only invoices.
          14."Resulr per page" field made as listbox. User not supposed to change amount of results per page because it will affect to the numbers of pages.
          Last edited by Iana Stoian; 09-13-2022, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• 1. Column "Amount" in row 1,2,3,4 shows incorrect format of amount (coma, dot)
            2. Labels "From amount" ,"to" have incorrect format of amount (coma, dot)
            3. The words in Labels (Number, Order, Amount, Date, Status ) in "search my Invoice" section must be capitalized.
            4. The Label "Invoice number" and 1st column "Invoice #" have different format (number, #)
            5. Labels "From amount" ,"to" have not "$"
            6. Labels "Invoice date", "to" have mismatch format of date with column "Inv. Date"
            7. Search results are given in 11 rows instead of 10 as per "Results per page" list box
            8. Have not characters at the and 8 out of 10 labels in "Search my invoices" section
            9. Misspelled the word "Invoice" in the head of 1st column
            10. Misspelled the word "Rejected" in the 1st row column "Status"
            11. Link to the page "5" of search results is missing
            12. Column "Type" shows "Invoice" in all rows what is duplicated searching option from "Search my Invoice"
            13. Column "Due Date" has irrelevant format of Date.
            14. Mismatch between "422" invoices found and 32 pages not being enough to accommodate that many invoices
            15. Column "PO" has a common date format. Please be shore it is correct format.
            16. Column "Due Date" has not format of Date.
            17. Sorter in column "Amount" shows incorrect values. 1st row amount bigger then 2nd row, but lower then 3rd , etc
            18. 7th row shows Invoice date 1-Oct-2011 into search results for "6/5/2011" to "9/30/2011" range
            19. Please be sure about picture "gift" in the Label "Purchase order"
            20. Label "Invoice Date" ,"to" should have "calendar" button

Comment

• #1. Button "Action" in the 11 row is missing.
              #2. "Amount" column is sorting order violation: should be descending order.
              #3. Sorting order violation in "Amount" column: "$22,409.37" and "$22,376.00".
              #4."Search my invoices" section: "From amount" label should be replaced with "Amount" with a separate "from": label placed to the left of the text field.
              #5."Search my invoices" section: "Invoice date" complete with a separate "from": label placed to the left of the text field.

Comment

• 1# In Section “Search my invoices” add colons to all labels : “Invoice number”, “Customer”, “Purchase order”, “Invoice date”, “Invoice status”, “Results per page”.
                (do we need to add colons for “to”)

2# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” , first column`s label misspelled : “Invoce #”.
                3# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” , Second column does not needed as we already chose “Invoices” page in main menu of the web seach.

4# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” , forth column “Due Date” numbers of column are repeated, probably the database is not loaded correctly.

5# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” , forth column “Due Date” and firth column “PO#” probably need to be switched of by Labels or column information, as forth column “Due Date” does not show dates.

6# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” it says 422 invoices, but in pages links its only 32 pages. Probably after 32 page number supposed to be arrow or word “more pages”. Or put 43 pages links.

7# In the row of pages links missed page number “5”.

8# In search section “Results per page” were chosen 10 invoices per page. In fact we can see 11 invoices per page.

9# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” , sixth column “Amount” sign next to the label “Amount” shows that sorting have to be done from the biggest sum to the smallest. In fact it was done from the smallest to the biggest amount.

10# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” , sixth column “Amount” the sorting of numbers are going wrong way. Numbers 22409 and 22376 supposed to be going 22376 and 22409.

11# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” , seventh column “Status” first row the word “Rejcted” misspelled.

12# In search section “Search my invoices” in under group “Invoice date” format of the date is “6/5/2011”, in Section “Showing 422 invoices” 2 columns 3d and 5th in different format “28-Sep-2011”.

13#. In search section “Search my invoices” we can find drop lists with every labels. Why we need drop lists if only one variant is available.

(can I ask questions like this, or developers did those drop lists because of requirements?)

14# In search section “Search my invoices” all labels of columns not centered with column.
                (can I advise any things about more suitable interface details?)

15# In search section “Search my invoices” the button “Search” would be more noticeable under the label “Results per page”.

16# In search section “Search my invoices” By button TAB we can not reach the button “Search” at the end of that section.

17# In Section “Showing 422 invoices” , 8th column shows payments which were made. Probably for clients would be more comfortable to see their payments in the date format as “6/5/2011”.
                (can I offer something which sounds more comfortable for users in the future using program?)

(After it looks you can not find any more bugs, but, for example, as in our situation, we know there are more bugs there, how we need to continue to look for them if its does not work? Take other task and return to previous one later with “fresh eye”? Any advises, Mikhail?)

Comment

• #1 Data in the "Due Date" column is not in the Date format.
                  #2 Data in the "PO #" column is probably in the Date format instead of #.
                  #3 "Search my invoices" section: colon character missing by 8 of 9 labels.
                  #4 Replace "Invoce #" column caption with "Invoice #".
                  #5 Column "Type" can be removed because only Invoices are in this table.
                  #6 The Sorting order in the Search result table is wrong.Should be in Amount ascending order instead of descending.
                  #7 Replace the "Status" "Rejcted" with "Rejected" in the first row of the Search result table.
                  #8 Name of the column "Payment" is incomplete and doesn't provide information about the content.
                  #9 Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices".
                  #10 Search result table pagination. The link to page #5 is missing.
                  #11 Search result table pagination had 32 pages instead of 43.
                  #12 Search result table has 11 rows instead of 10 as per the "Results per page" list box.
                  #13 Search result table captions are not aligned.

Comment

• Taulia bug reports (originally submitted in BugZilla)

1. Incorrect Payment column output
                    1.1 Run Taulia application
                    1.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    1.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Search results column "Payment" data is displaying in wrong format or showing incorrect information.

2. Incorrect Due Date column data format
                    2.1. Run Taulia application
                    2.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    2.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Search results column "Due Date" data is displaying in wrong format.

3. Incorrect PO# column output
                    3.1. Run Taulia application
                    3.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    3.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Search results column "PO #" data is displaying incorrect information.

4. Missing Column Name
                    4.1. Run Taulia application
                    4.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    4.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Search results column containing Actions Button on the far right is missing a header/name.

5. Missing Actions Button on last line item
                    5.1. Run Taulia application
                    5.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    5.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Search results column containing Actions button doesn't show a button on the last line item listed. (possibly an issue associated with 11 items listed instead of 10)

6. User gets search results outside of the specified criteria
                    6.1. Run Taulia application
                    6.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    6.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Search results display an extra line item outside of the specified criteria - see line item #7 with "1-Oct-2011" invoice date while the specified search only asked to show invoices dated through 9/30/2011.

7. Inconsistent Label handling - Colon missing
                    7.1. Run Taulia application
                    7.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    Observe: "Search my invoices" criteria area is missing colon character on most of the labels. Inconsistent use of GUI standards.

8. Misspelled "Invoice #" Column Header
                    8.1. Run Taulia application
                    8.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    8.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Please correct the column header "Invoce #" to "Invoice #".

9. Graphic icons used are showing the application is not up to date.
                    9.1. Run Taulia application
                    9.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    9.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Some of the icons on the page appear to be dated and distracting the user. See a binocular icon next to "Purchase Order" field (might be better looking with a magnifying glass icon instead). Same issue with floppy disc icon for "Download list" option above the search results (can be replaced with a down pointing arrow to appear more up to date). These things create a negatvie user impression on the product and it's functionality.

10. Misspelled Search results in column "Status"
                    10.1. Run Taulia application
                    10.2. Open "Invoices" folder/tab.
                    10.3. Execute search with default values.
                    Observe: Please correct the first line item in search results (column "Status") "Rejcted" to "Rejected"

11. Wrong sorting order in "Amount" column
                    11.1 Run Taulia application
                    11.2 Open "Invoices" folder/tab
                    11.3 Execute search with default values
                    Observe: The sorting in "Amount" column is showing accending order instead of descending indicated by the arrow next to the column name "Amount".

12. Column "Type" is redundant
                    12.1 Run Taulia application
                    12.2 Open "Invoices" folder/tab
                    12.3 Execute search with default values
                    Observe: Column "Type" is shwoing Invoice type which is the only type that we should be able to see on this "Invoices" tab, so needs to be removed.

Comment

1. "Search my invoice" section. 8 labels out of 9 missing there colon character at the end
                      2. there is 11 search results per page shoes instead of 10
                      3. Data in column "Due date" is not provided in common date format
                      4. Data in column "PO" is provided in date format. please make sure it is the way that suppose to be
                      5. The invoices 1122339134 should be ahead of invoice invoice N 1122339546 becouse of less amount
                      6. the word "invoice misspelled in the header of first column
                      7. Inconsistency in date formats: “search my invoices” section date format is 6/5/2011. Date format in results section is 6-may-2011
                      8. Missmatch between “422” invoices found and 32 pages not been enough

Comment

• QA Assignment 2
                        More TAULIA Bugs

Bug Report. Part 2

ID Purpose/Title Instruction Expected Result Positive/Negative
                        1 Clickable logo hover over the logo with a mouse pointer the cursor appearance changes Negative
                        2 "Search my Invoices” section / label “Invoice number”/ text field type in letter characters error message Negative
                        3 "Search my Invoices” section / label “Purchase order”/ text field type in letter characters error message Negative
                        4 "Search my Invoices” section / label “From Amount”/ text fields “from” and “to" type in letter characters error message Negative
                        5 "Search my Invoices” section / label “From Amount”/ text fields “from” and “to" type in the numbers the number appears in a money format Negative
                        6 Active text boxes “from” and “to" in "Search my Invoices” section / label “Invoice date”/ select the box with the cursor the box changes its background color Negative
                        7 Active “Search” button hover the mouse pointer over the “Search” button the "Search" button changes its appearance Negative
                        8 Active links for the columns titles in the Search results table hover the mouse pointer over the “Invoice#” the “Invoice#” changes its appearance Negative
                        9 Active links of pages numbers in "Search results "Search results table hover the mouse pointer over the page number the page number changes appearance Negative

Comment

1. “Search my invoices” section: colon characters are missing in 8 out of 9 labels at the end.
                          2. “Search my invoices” section: the list box of the label “Customer” has a sorter but given only one select option in the list when expanded. Please, make sure it is the way it should be.
                          3. “Search my invoices” section: the list box of the label “Invoices status” has a sorter but given only one select option in the list when expanded. In addition, there should be all statuses as options available: “Rejected”, “Paid”, “In process”, “Approved”.
                          4. “Search my invoices” section: the list box of the label “Results per page” has a sorter but given only one select option in the list. There should be a choice of different variations.
                          5. “Search my invoices” section: the binocular for “Purchase order” label swap for a magnifier image as more commonly used.
                          6. Replace “From amount” to “Amount from” at the “Search my invoices” section.
                          7. Replace “Invoice date” to “Invoice date from” at the “Search my invoices” section.
                          8. Inconsistency in date format in the text field of the label “Invoices date” at the “Search my invoices” sector and “Inv. Date” at the search result table.
                          9. “Search my invoices” section, labels “Invoice date” and “to”: to add a calendar date picker in the list box, to exclude the inconsistency in date format between relevant data in the “Search my invoices” and search results table.
                          10. Mismatch between “422” invoices found and 32 pages not being enough to accommodate that many invoices.
                          11. Link to the page “5” is missing at the footer of the search result table.
                          12. Replace “Showing 422 invoices” with “Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices” at the Top header of the search result table.
                          13. Replace “1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32” with “1-10 of 422 invoices <1 2 3 4 5…43>” at the footer of the search result table by analogy with Top header.
                          14. Search results are given in 11 rows instead of 10 as per “Result per page” list box.
                          15. First row of the search result table, “Status” header column: replace “Rejcted” with “Rejected”.
                          16. Search results table, first column of the header: replace “Invoce #” with “Invoice #”.
                          17. Remove column “Type” as a redundant at the search results tables of the “Invoice” folder.
                          18. “1-Oct-2011” invoice should not get into search results for “6/5/2011” to “9/30/2011” range.
                          19. Data in the “Due Date” column is not provided in a common date format.
                          20. Data in the “PO #” column is provided in a common date format. Please, make sure it is the way it should be. It appears that the “Due Date” and “PO #” column values were swapped.

Comment

• Taulia bug reports:
                            #1. Search result gives "11"th row instead of "10" rows as it set in "Result per page"
                            #2. The title "Invoce #" is misspelled
                            #3. Mismatch between the icon and "Download list" in Search result header.
                            #4. "Amount*" column is in ascending order instead of descending
                            #5. Swap column names "Due Date" and "PO #"
                            #6. Date formats are different between "Inv.Date" column and "Invoice date" input.
                            #7. Link to the Page "5" is missing in search result

Comment

• #13. Inconsistency in the number(amount) formats between “From amount” text fields (100 to 1000000) and “Amount” column (e.g., 110.00 or 22,409.37).
                              #14. Decimal and thousands separators are missing in the “From amount” text fields (100.00 to 1,000,000.00).
                              #15. In the “From amount” label the “$” currency sign is missing.
                              #16. Inconsistency in the ascending order of the “Amount” column: the seventh and the eighth rows’ amounts are swapped around.

Comment

• Taulia testing 9/15/2022
                                1. Results per page:10 , but shows 11
                                2."Invoice number" allows you to enter letters
                                3. Purchase order allows you to enter letters
                                4.Due Date is shows number, not date
                                5. Invoice date has diferent format in document. Format 6/5/2011- incorrect
                                6 "Invoce #" should be "Invoice #"
                                7. the last line dont have "Actions"
                                8. Not all lines have "Payment date"

Comment

Working...
                                X