Talia Bugs - SU3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug reports (v.2)

#1. Search results table contains 11 invoices instead of 10 as per "Results per page" listbox
    #2. Header of the search result table: replace "Invoce #" with "Invoice #"
    #3. Link to the page number "5" under the search results table is missing
    #4. "Actions" button is missing in the last row of the table
    #5. 32 pages of search results are not enough to accommodate "422" invoices
    #6. Columns "Due date" and "PO #" of the search results table: swap the contents of the columns
    #7. "Inv. Date" column: "1-Oct-2011" is out of range specified in "Invoice date" text fields
    #8. Column "Due date", cells 1,10: contains of 6 instead 5 digits
    #10. "Search my invoices" sections: most of the labels are missing colon character at the end
    #11. Column "Type" is redundant since all the results are of type "Invoice"

Bug reports (v.1)

#1 'Results per page' 10 - actually on the page 11
    #2 'Invoce #' - skiped letter i
    #3 '1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32' - in numeration pages losed number 5
    #4 Line 11 hasn't button "Actions"
    #5 'Showing 422 invoices' - actually will be no more than 352
    #6 'Due date' - column content doesn't match the title
    #7 'PO #' - column content doesn't match the title
    #8 In 7 line incorrect 'Inv. Date' - 1-Oct-2011 ('Invoice date' period from '6/5/2011' till '9/30/2011)
    #9 Line 1, 10 contains an invalid number in a column (6 digits)
    Last edited by makvich; 11-12-2022, 04:01 PM. Reason: Review after session 3

Comment

1. In the Edge browser, the page does not scale to the width automatically.
      2. Different spaces in the upper right corner. Between "User manager", "Profil", "Help" and dividing vertical lines.
      3. There is a colon in the table row name after "From amount". It does not appear in other line names. It is necessary to apply the general rule for all string names.
      4. "Show 422 invoices" in the table header does not match the display. You must specify "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices".
      5. There is an error in the word "Invoce #" in the title of the table. Requires "Invoice".
      6. "From amount:" 100 to 100000 does not contain dots and commas. The amount with or without cents is not clear.
      7. Restriction on search date only until September 30th. And in line 7 of the table "invoice" dated October 1.
      8. The date search format and table display are different. The search uses mm/dd/yy. The table displays dd/month/yy.
      9. "# "the presence or absence of a sign in the column headings of the table is not clear.

Comment

1. "Invoice number" text field has no default input focus. Apply default input focus to "Invoice number" text field.
        2. Search my invoices block . Most of the labels missing colon character at the end.
        3. Search my invoices block . Tooltip is missing when the mouse is over binoculars icon near "Purchase order" text field.
        4. Search my invoices block . Suggest to add binoculars icon with tooltip to every search text field.
        5. Search my invoices block . "Invoice number" text field accepts letters and special characters. It has to accept digits only.
        6. Search my invoices block . "Customer" text field list box contains General Electric company only.
        Unless General Eclectic is the only customer add "All" option and other customers to the list box. Otherwise I suggest that this field should to be deleted.
        7. Search my invoices block . "Purchase order" text field accepts any format of input. It should be limited to dd/mm/yyyy format to avoid wrong input.
        8. Search my invoices block . "Purchase order" text field. Suggestion is to add second text filed in dd/mm/yyyy format to set specified range of search.
        9. Search my invoices block . "From amount:" text field accepts letters and special symbols. It has to accept digits only.
        10. Search my invoices block . Suggestion to replace "From amount:" with "From amount $ :"
        11. Search my invoices block . "Invoice date" text field locked with default value . Not possible to input other range of search.
        12. Search my invoices block . "Invoice status" list box has only "All" option. Add "Approved", "In process", "Paid" , "Rejуcted" options to the list.
        13. Search my invoices block . "Results per page" list box has only "10" results option. Suggestion is to add more options to the list box (25,50,100 results per page).
        14. "Search" button in Search my invoices block has no highlight on mouseover.

Comment

1. The button "Invoce" in the "Showing invoices" field is misspelled
          2. The arrangement of row 7 and row 8 are reversed according to the choice of arrangement of the active button "Amount"
          3. There are 11 results instead of 10 as per "results per page" list box
          4. There is no "Action" button on line 11
          5. In the "Search my invoices" section all labels should have a colon sign at the end
          6. Inconsistency number of results per page: 11 instead of 10 (as per "Results per Page" list box)
          7. Not shown enough links for pages regarding the total of invoices and the results per page
          8. Reverse the places of the "Due Date" label and "PO #" label as per shown in the "Showing 422 invoices" field
          9. "Rejcted" is misspelled in the first row in the "Showing invoices" area
          10. In the "Invoice number" data input field can be typed letters and special characters
          11. In the "Purchase order" data input field can be typed letters and special characters
          12. In the "From amount:" and "to" data input fields can be typed letters and special characters
          13. The given input focus doesn't move in proper order within the data fields with pressing the Tab key on the keyboard

Comment

For Session 3:
            #1. Misspel in search results: column "Invoce #" replace with "Invoice #".
            #2. Misspel in search results: column "Status" value "Rejcted" change for "Rejected".
            #3. In search results: there is no "Action" button in row 11.
            #4. Amount column in search result: inconsistency in ascending order (rows 7 and 8).
            #5. In search results: "Due Date" column has wrong values (not a date).
            #6. In search results: missed page #5, after 4 we have 6.
            #7. In search results: we see massage "Showing 422 invoices", but we have less of them (11*32=352 invoices).
            #8. Inconsistency in selected date in "Invoice date" and in search results. There are dates out of range (rows 3, 6, 10).
            #9. Inconsistency in date format: in "Invoice date" 6/5/2011 and in search results 29-Aug-2011.
            #10. Inconsistency in "Results per page" list and in search results: selected 10 results per page, but in searche results it has 11 pages.
            #11. Suggestion: in search results make the columns align to the right edge.
            Last edited by dengor; 11-17-2022, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Bug reports for session 3

#1. Colon character is missing in block "Search my invoices" at the end of "Invoice number".
              #2. Colon character is missing in block "Search my invoices" at the end of "Customer".
              #3. Colon character is missing in block "Search my invoices" at the end of "Purchase order".
              #4. Colon character is missing in block "Search my invoices" at the end of "Invoice date".
              #5. Colon character is missing in block "Search my invoices" at the end of "Invoice status".
              #6. Colon character is missing in block "Search my invoices" at the end of "Results per page".
              #7. Misspel in search results: column "Invoce #" replace with "Invoice #".
              #8. Misspel in search results: column "Status" value "Rejcted" replace with "Rejected".
              #9. "From amount:" 100 to 100000 does not contain dots. The amount with or without cents is not clear.
              #10. Search results table contains 11 invoices instead of 10 as per "Results per page" listbox
              #11. "Inv. Date" column: "1-Oct-2011" is out of range specified in "Invoice date" text fields.
              #12. There is no "Action" button on line 11.
              #13. Link to the page number "5" under the search results table is missing "1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10..32".
              #14. 32 pages of search results are not enough to accommodate "422" invoices.
              #15. The column "Amount" does not have a decimal alignment.
              Last edited by DarynaCold; 11-22-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

#1. Upper right corner: different spacing between links and special character "Vertical Bar" (|)
                #2. Tab folders "My Details" and "Your Customer": prepositions inconsistency. Please check if this is the way it should be
                #3. "Search my invoices" section: 8 out of 9 labels do not have a special character "Colon"
                #4. "Search my invoices" section: "Purchase order" label is in "Invoices" folder instead of being in "Purchase order" folder. Please check if this is the way it should be
                #5. "Search my invoices" section: binoculars icon next to "Purchase order" data input field is redundant
                #6. "Search my invoices" section: preposition "from" in "From amount:" label should be after word "amount" not before
                #7. "Search my invoices" section: data in "From amount:" data input fields should have special characters
                #8. "Search my invoices" section: replace label "Invoice date" with "Invoice date from:"
                #9. "Your Customer" tab folder is used in singular. Please check if this is the way it should be
                #10. "Customer" label is in "Invoices" tab folder, instead of being in "Your Customer" tab folder. Please make sure this is the right way it should be
                #11. "Search my invoices" section: "Search" button is too far from searching parameters
                #12. Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"
                #13. "Download list" icon inconsistency
                #14. "Refresh" button is redundant since it is duplicates "Search" button function
                #15. First column title in the "Search results" table: replace "Invoice #" with "Invoice #"
                #16. Search results table: adjust the columns titles by center of columns
                #17. Search results table: the right most column title is missing
                #18. Search results table: replace "Inv. Date" column title with "Invoice Date" for customer's better understanding
                #19. "Inv. Date" column: date format is out of range specified in "Invoice date" text fields
                #20. "PO #" column: date format is out of range specified in "Invoice date" text fields
                #21. Tooltip is missing: binocular icon next to the "Purchase order" text field
                #22. Search results table contains 11 rows instead of 10 as per "Results per page" list box
                #23. "32" pages are not enough to accommodate "422" search results
                #24. "Due Date" column: data is not in a common date format
                #25. Sorting problems in "Amount" column: "$22,409.37" should go below "$22,376.00", not above
                #26. Sorting problems in "Amount" column: Inconsistency between actual sorting order (ascending) and the direction given by the arrow (descending) next to the column title
                #27. "Search my invoices" section: in data input fields, of the "From amount" label, special character "Currency" ($) is missing
                #28. "Amount" column: amounts should be adjusted by decimal point (.), not by currency character ($)
                #29. "Status" column 1st cell: replace "Rejected" with "Rejected"
                #30. "Status" column 4th row: replace "Approved" tooltip with "Paid"
                #31. Last row of the table: "Actions" button is missing
                #32. Pagination navigational component: link to the page # "5" is missing
                #33. "PO #" column: values are provided in a common date format. Please make sure this is the way it should be
                #34. Pagination navigational component: too much space between links to page "1" and page "2"
                #35. "PO #" column is in the "Invoices" folder, instead of being in "Purchase Orders" folder. Please make sure this is the way it should be
                #36. Pagination navigational component: replace ".." with "..." between the links to page "10" and page "32"
                #37 Pagination navigational component: add link to the first page
                #38 Pagination navigational component: add link to the last page
                Last edited by max.kirichek; 12-02-2022, 07:42 AM.

Comment

1. Change column name from "Invoce #" to "Invoice #"
                  2. Search results per page should be 10 not 11
                  3. In "Search my invoices" section provide all labels with colon sign
                  4. Replace word "Rejcted" in first row with "Rejected"
                  5. In 4th row "Status" column: tooltip is "Approved" instead of "Paid"
                  6. Column name "Due Date" and "PO #" should switch places
                  7. “Amount” column: sorting problem "$22,409.37" goes above "$22,376.00"
                  8. “Amount” column: sorting order is Ascending instead of being descending as sorting arrow sign shows
                  9. In search result pages: link to page 5 is missing
                  10. Search results per page should be 10 not 11 due to search parameters
                  11. In search result pages: 32 is not enough pages to show 422 search result
                  12. Inconsistency in date format: in search parameters date format is D/M/YYYY, in search results D-Mmm-YYYY
                  13. In "Inv.Date" column: "1-Oct-2011" is out of search parameters date range "6/5/2011 - 9/30/2011"
                  14. In "Purchase order" label: Binoculars icon is missing tooltip
                  15. Suggestion: "From amount:" should accept only digits (?)
                  Last edited by Malchevskyi.v; 11-26-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

1. In the "Search my invoices" section, 'From Amount' label has ":", but all the other labels don't have it.
                    2. "Invoice Number" box accepts typing 'Letters' even tough invoice number contains only numbers.
                    3. "From Amount" box accepts typing 'Letters'.
                    4. "From Amount" box has no amount limit.
                    5. "Showing 422 invoices" should contain "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"
                    6. Search results shows 32 pages with 10 result per page is not accurate for 422 total invoices.
                    7. "Result Per Page" allows 10 results per page but there are 11 results in actual.
                    8. Page numbers at the bottom of the page missing "Page 5".
                    9. "Invoice #" column is misspelled.
                    10. The last invoice date should be listed as 9/30/2011 but invoice date still listed the invoice from 1/10/2011.
                    11. "Due Date" column is not showing the date information
                    12. "PO#" column is not showing the PO# information.
                    13. In "Status" column first line "Rejected" is misspelled.
                    14. "Payment" columns is not showing the correct information or missing information
                    15. 11. line is missing the "Action" button.
                    16. "Amount" column is listed by descending order but 7. and 8. line mismatched.
                    17. "Next" and "Previous" page buttons might be added in the page.
                    18. Entire page has issue with alignment.

Comment

1)Change “Invoce”to “Invoice”.

2)The last line is missing the “Actions”button.

3)Each page should have “10 lines”lines, and there are “11” of them.

4)”Due date”column date is not in a common date format

5)Page”5”is missing in the and of the table.

6)Headers “Due date”and “PO#”are reversed with each other.

7)The “Payment”column does not display data in all rows.

8)The table contains an incorrect date in line “7”

9) Replace "422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"

Comment

Working...
                      X