Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug Report Energy-Telecom

Section “Contact Information”.
    1. Tab order is broken. After the field “First Name”, it goes to “Referred by”.
    2. Fields: “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Street Address”, “City”, “Email”, “Referred by” accept signs that have no semantic meaning.
    3. Field “State” has “BC” it is not one of the states of US. It is the province of Canada.
    4. Field “State” is missing 2 states: Hawaii (HI) and Nevada (NV).
    5. Field “State” has word “other”.
    6. Field “ZIP” accepts letters.
    7. Field “Email” is required but the form is accepted without an email address.
    8. Field “Referred by” is not required but the form is not accepted without the name of the person we were referred by.

Section “1. Cell Phone Service”.
    1. Field "Current Provider” does not have word “other”.
    2. Field “My monthly bill is approximately” accepts letters.
    3. In all 5 sentences there is no punctuation mark “period”: “I am happy with my current provider”, “I am open to using different provider”, “I like my handset”, “I am interested in updating my handset”, “I am interested in a wireless card for my laptop”.

Section “2. Local/Long Distances/International Service”.
    1. Fields: “My monthly bill is approximately” and “Total Bill” accept an amount consisting only of “0” zeros.

Section “3. High Speed Internet Service”.
    1. Field “My monthly bill is approximately” accepts an amount consisting only of “0” zeros.
    2. Field: “Provider” accepts signs that have no semantic meaning.

Section “4. TV Service”.
    1. Field “My monthly bill is approximately” accepts an amount consisting only of “0” zeros.

Section “5. Home Security Service”.

Section “6. Digital Phone Service with Video Phone”.
    1. In the sentence “I am interested in Digital Phone Service (Unlimited Calling)” there is no punctuation mark “period”

Section “7. Gas and Electric Services”.

1. Fields: “My monthly bill is approximately (summer)” and “My monthly bill is approximately (winter)” accept an amount consisting only of “0” zeros.
    2. It the sentence “I am opento using different provider” there is a grammatical mistake: verb “open” and preposition “to” should be written separately.
    3. The sentence “I am opento using different provider” does not have punctuation mark “period”.

Section “8. Comments” accepts signs that have no semantic meaning.

After all sections:

1. Buttons: “Submit” and “Clear” have different font sizes.
    2. After clicking the "clear" button, a pop-up window appears with information: “www.energy-telecom.portnov.com says Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!”

Comment

1.”First name” after pressing TAB must be following to “Last name” .

2.”State” IND should be changed by IN.

3”State” must remove BC and Others.

4. Paragraph 1 “Cell Prone Service” should have ‘Other’’.

5. “My monthly bill is approximately” should not accept letters.

6. “Month left on current contact” should have 11 above 10.

7. Paragraph 2 “Current Provider” is not alphabeting order.

8. Paragraph 3 “Type of Service” where is button “Wireless Aircard” supposed to be circle not square.

9.”Type of Service ” button “Provider must have ” circle before

10. “Provider” should nor accepting numbers

11. Paragraph 5 “Current Provider” is not alphabeting order

12. Paragraph 7 “Current Provider” is not alphabeting order

13. “I am opento”should be changed by “ I am open to”

Comment

1. Tab order doesn’t work correctly from the “First Name” input field goes directly to the “Referred by:” input field.
        2. In the data entry field "First Name" you can enter not only letters but also numbers and other characters.
        3. In the data entry field "Last Name" you can enter not only letters but also numbers and other characters.
        4. In the data entry field "City" you can enter not only letters but also numbers and other characters.
        5. In the "State" listbox the name of the states is not shown in alphabetical order.
        6. In the data entry field "ZIP" you can enter not only letters but also numbers and other characters.
        7. The data input field for the "Email" does not accept a valid email address.
        8. In the section "1. Cell Phone Service" in the "Current Provider:" listbox there is no way to select others. Need to add others option.
        9. In the section "1. Cell Phone Service" In the amount input field “My monthly bill is approximately:” you can enter not only numbers but also letters and other characters.
        10. In the section "1. Cell Phone Service" in the "Months left on current contract:" listbox the maximum number 10 months is a inconsistency to the "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately:" listbox.
        11. In the section "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" In the amount input field “My monthly bill is approximately:” you can enter not only numbers but also letters and other characters.
        12. In the section "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" In the amount input field “Total Bill:” after entering the numbers, a coma and a dot do not appear to indicate where the tenths and hundredths, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitali Pri View Post
          All of those do not accept letters and symbols
          I did "copy-paste", and all the fields I mention accepted symbols and letters (like in the attached)
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

GUI bug report for Energy-Telecom Service Review:

1. Menu items inside the State label selection are not in alphabetical order.
            2. Menu item "Other" inside the State label selection is not located at the bottom.
            3. Text "Indicates required field" at the top of the form need to have plural form for the word "field".
            4. Menu items inside the "Current Provider" label selection in "1. Cell Phone Service" part are not in alphabetical order.
            5. Menu items inside the "Minutes on plan" selection in "1. Cell Phone Service" part don't have consistent separation of minute intervals.
            6. The number of menu items inside the "Number of phones on plan" selection in "1. Cell Phone Service" part have unnecessary large choice of numbers.
            7. The number of menu items inside the "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately" selection in "1. Cell Phone Service" part have unnecessary large choice of numbers.
            8. "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" section needs to have singular form for the word "Distances".
            9. Menu items inside the "Current Provider" label selection in 2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" part are not in alphabetical order.
            10. A label "International calls included?" inside "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" section has incorrect structure, which is supposed to be "International calls included:"
            11. A label "Long distance included?" inside "2. Local/Long Distances/International Service" section has incorrect structure, which is supposed to be "Long distance calls included:"
            12. The check box "Wireless Aircard" inside "3. High Speed Internet Service" section is located in the middle of the field instead of the left side.
            13. The data input field "Provider:" inside "3. High Speed Internet Service" section has to be located in the middle of the row.
            14. Menu items inside the "Current Provider" label selection in "4. TV Service" part are not in alphabetical order.
            15. The check boxes for HDTV and DVR" in "4. TV Service" part have a rectangular shape, while all other check boxes have round shape.
            16. Both check boxes for HDTV and DVR" in "4. TV Service" part can be selected at the same time.
            17. The check box text "I do not have security services today, but I am interested in getting more information." in "5. Home Security Service" part contains column ".", while the other check box texts don't.
            18. Menu items inside the "Current Provider" label selection in in "5. Home Security Service" part are not in alphabetical order.
            19. Menu items inside the "Current Provider" label selection in "7. Gas and Electric Services" part are not in alphabetical order.
            20. The check box text "I am opento using different provider" in "7. Gas and Electric Services" part is missing space keyboard key and supposed to be "I am open to using different provider".
            21. The text font inside the data input field in "8. Comments" part has a font type that is different from the one that is used in all other data input fields of the form.

Comment

1. "Contact information" section - the text field "Referred by" doesn't have an asterisk but it throws the error when the form with the empty field is submitted.
              The error message is "Please enter the name of the person you were referred by".
              2. "State" list box in the "Contact Information" section - the select option "other" is in the middle of the list.
              3. "State" list box in the "Contact Information" section - "BC" is not the state of the US.
              4. "ZIP" text field in the "Contact Information" section - Zip Code can't be changed after highlighting.
              5. "Current Provider" list box in the "Cell Phone Service" section - there is no "Other" option.
              6. "Gas and Electric Services" section - The space between "open to" is missed in the string "I am opento using different provider"
              7. "Contact information" section - The "Email" field is possible to be left empty, although it is indicated as the required field.
              8. "E-mail" field in the "Contact Information" section- The asterisk is blue after submitting the empty form.
              9. On the bottom of the page - the page isn't been cleared after the "clear" button is pushed.
              10. On the bottom of the page- The "Submit" button and "Clear" button are a mismatch.

Comment

1. In "contact information" section tab order doesn't work. From "first name" it goes to "referred by" instead of "last name".
                2. "State" list contains Other option and missing NV and HI states. IN misspelled as IND, BC is not a US state.
                3. Accepts email in invalid form
                4. There is no "other" option in "Current provider" section.
                5. In the "contact information" not only alphabetical letters are allowed but numbers and special characters as well.
                6. In section 3 "provider" I located on the right side instead of th left one.
                7. In Section 7 "Opento" has to be changed to "open to".
                8. buttons "Submit" and "Clear" have different font sizes.
                9. Button "clear" doesn't work. Error message pops up.
                10. In sections 5 and 7 "Current provider" is not in alphabetical order.

Comment

Summary: Email field does not check for @ character
                  Component: GUI
                  Version: unspecified
                  Priority: medium
                  Severity: minor
                  Description:
                  Preconditions:
                  Browser: Chrome 83.0.4
                  STR
                  1. Open http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.co...view/quote.php
                  2. Fill “First name” field with text “Firstname”
                  3. Fill “Last Name” field with text “LastName”
                  4. Fill “Street Address” field with text “123 StreetAddress:”
                  5. Fill “ City” field with text “ City”
                  6. From State dropdown choose any State
                  7. Fill “ ZIP” field with text “ 98569”
                  8. Fill “ Phone” field with text “ 80987968790”
                  9. Fill “ Email” field with text “jjjjjjj”
                  ER: Validation warning has to appear on the top of the page
                  AR: Email field does not check for @ character

Comment

Energy-Telecom Service Review bug GUI bug report

1. The website is not mobile-friendly. On the smaller screen better to remove extra padding on the left and right sides to improve UX.

2. The form is hard to read on the smaller screen. Page should be mobile-friendly.

3. Inconsistent design pattern in header and sub-header. "Energy-Telecom Service Review" without "." and "Please fallout this form…" has a "." on the end.

4. Tab order doesn’t work correctly throughout the page.

5. The "Email" field doesn’t show up as required field to enter in the error-alerts red box if you leave it empty and push the "Submit" button. But it indicated as a required field to enter.

6. In the "Contact information section" the "*" next to the "Email" label doesn’t change color to red after you push the submit button with an empty "Email" field.

7. In the "Contact information section" the "Referred by" field shows up as required field to enter if you leave it empty and push the "Submit" button. But it does not indicate as a required field.

8. In the "Contact information section" the "First name" field accepts special characters and digits.

9. In the "Contact information section" the "Last Name" field accepts special characters and digits.

10. In the "Contact information section" the "Street Address" field accepts special characters.

11. In the "Contact information section" the "City" field accepts special characters and digits.

12. In the "Contact information section" the "State" list has BC (British Columbia). It does not belong to the USA list and should be removed.

13. In the "Contact information section" the "State" list indicate Indiana state as "IND". Should be fixed to "IN".

14. In the "Contact information section" the "State" list missing Nevada State "NV".

15. In the "Contact information section" the "State" list has extra item "Other". Should be removed.

16. In the "Contact information section" the "ZIP" field accepts special characters and letters.

17. In the "Contact information section" the "ZIP" field accepts invalid zip like 99999 or 00000.

18. In the "Contact information section" the "Email" field accepts more than 254 allowed characters.

19. In the "Contact information section" the "Email" field accepts an invalid type of email without @.

20. In the "Contact information section" the "Email" field accepts an invalid type of email with more than one @.

21. In the "Contact information section" the "Email" field accepts space and special characters "(),:;<>@[\] without special restrictions.

22. In the "Contact information section" the "Referred by" field accepts special characters.

23. In the "Cell Phone Service" section "Current Provider" list missing major providers like AT&T. Also, it should be an "Other" item on the bottom of the list.

24. In the "Cell Phone Service" section "Current Provider" list is shown in not alphabetical order.

25. In the "Cell Phone Service" section "My monthly bill is approximately" field doesn’t accept not integer numbers.

26. In the "Cell Phone Service" section "My monthly bill is approximately" field accepts letters.

27. "Cell Phone Service" section "Minutes plan" list is shown in illogical ascending order.

28. "Cell Phone Service" section "Months left on current contract" list has limited numbers of mounts (only 10 mounts allowed). It should be up to 24 mounts (or specify with business standards).

29. "Cell Phone Service" section "Months left on current contract" list has "0". Should be removed or renamed to "Less than one".

30. "Cell Phone Service" section "Numbers of phones on plan" list has more than 99 list-items. Reasonably it should be no more than 4-6, but keep "More" list-item .

31. In the "Cell Phone Service" section "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately" label structured wrong way. Should be "My last phone(s) upgrade was approximately".

32. "Cell Phone Service" section "I last upgraded my phone(s) approximately" list has a "0". Should be removed or renamed to "Less than one".

33. In the "Cell Phone Service" section fields and check-boxes need to be reorganized. All Check-Box labels together and all fields and list-items together. Now it’s in random order.

34. "Local/Long Distances" section "Current Provider" list missing major providers like T-Mobile.

35. "Local/Long Distances" section "Current Provider" list is shown in not alphabetical order.

36. "High Speed Internet Service" section "Wireless Aircard" checkbox line is not aligned with the rest of the lines. Should be on the new line or align with "Cable" "Dial-up" radio-buttons.

37. "TV Service" section "Current Provider" list is shown in not alphabetical order.

38. "TV Service" section "Months left on plan" list has "0". Should be removed or renamed to "Less than one".

39. In The "Home Security Service" section "I do not have home security services today…" the label should be aligned with other lines and moved to the button of the section.

40. "Home Security Service" section "Current Provider" list is shown in not alphabetical order.

41. "Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" section does not follow the rest of the sections patterns. The rest of the sections asking about "Current Provider" and "My monthly bill is approximately".

42. In the "Digital Phone Service with Video Phone" section "I am interested in Digital Phone Services…" label is not centered between sections.

43. In the "Gas and Electric Services Services" section "Current Provider" list is shown in not alphabetical order.

44. "Gas and Electric Services Services" section has a spelling mistake in "I am opento using different provider" label. Missing space between "I am open to…".

45. "Comments" section accepts special characters.

46. "Clear" button on the bottom of the page doesn’t work. Alert notification pops up on the screen with the following text: "Error 17896 - Invalid data request. Please call technical support or restart your computer !!!".
                    Last edited by PavelKhromov; 06-29-2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

1. Wrong Tab order. “First name” field goes to “Referred by” field instead of “Last name” field.
                        2. No default input focus specified.
                        3. “ Referred by” field is not indicated as a required field but it doesn’t allow user to submit a form without this information.
                        4. “First name” field shouldn’t accept digits but it does.
                        5. “Zip” field shouldn’t accept letters but it does.
                        6. “Zip” field accepts not existing zip codes.
                        7. “City” field accepts digits but it should accept letters only.
                        8. In paragraph 7 “Gas and Electric Services”, “I am opento using different provider” should be changed to “ I am open to using different provider”.
                        9. There are only 48 US states instead of 50 in a “State” listbox.
                        10. “BC” should be removed from the “State” listbox.
                        11. In paragraph#1 “ Cell Phone Service” , in a field “Months left on current contract” there’s a limit of 10 months but it should be more than that.

Comment

Energy Telecom - Service Review BUGS

1. go to "http://www.energy-telecom.portnov.com/qa/"

#1. Usability: You can paste letters into the "ZIP" number-box in "contact information" form.
                          #2. Usability: "Clear" button at the end does not clear form.
                          #3. Usability: Form cannot be submitted with all required fields filled.
                          #4.Tab sequence inconsistency: Tab selector ignores "Phone" and "Both" in "3. High Speed Internet Service" form.
                          #5. Inconsistency: Form can be submitted without "Email".
                          #6. Inconsistency: "First Name" and "Last Name" accepts numbers.
                          #7. Inconsistency: "Referred by" in "contact information" form is not marked as required.
                          #8. Inconsistency: "Minutes on Plan" list-box in "1. "Cell Phone Service" should show "more" instead of "other".
                          #9. Inconsistency: "State" list-box in "contact information" form lists "other" not at the end of list-box.
                          #10. Inconsistency: "State" list-box in "contact information" form lists "other" not at the end of list-box.

Comment

GUI bug report.
                            1. The tap order is not logical. It goes from "First Name" box to "Refereed by" box.
                            2. The page does not have default Input focus.
                            3. The page does not have default button assigned.
                            4. The "ZIP" text box allows 6+ number when applying Paste command
                            5. The "ZIP" text box allows input of letters and special characters
                            6. The "First Name" text box allows input of numbers and special characters
                            7. The"Last Name" text box allows input of numbers and special characters
                            8. The "City" text box allows input of numbers and special characters
                            9. The "Email" text box allows input of numbers and special characters
                            10. The "Phone"text" allows input of letters and special characters if applying Paste command
                            12. The "State" list is not sorted in the alphabetical order.
                            13. "Clear" button shows an error message when pushed
                            14. There is an missing space character missing in the "I am opento using different provider" check box in the "7. Gas and Electric Services" section

Comment

Energy Telecom Service Review - GUI Bug Report

#1. Tab order does not move properly from one section to the following section. Instead it jumps from "First Name" to the bottom of "Reffered by", then goes back to "Last Name" in Contact Information Section.
                              #2. Contact information section - "State" drop down list shows BC, which is Canadian Territory
                              #3. Contact information section - "State" list shows mistake in abbreviation of IND instead of IN
                              #4. Contact information section - "State" list missing "NV"( Nevada) and "HI" (Hawaii) States
                              #5. "State" drop down list shows "Other" in the middle of the list instead of the last option
                              #6. Contact information section, "ZIP" field accepts letters and numbers
                              #7. "Email " field accepts the address without mandatory @ symbol

Comment

ENERGY-TELECOM GUI BUG REPORTS.
                                1. After pushing “TAB” keyboard key input focus moves from “First name” to “Referred by” data input field, instead of logical “Last name”.
                                2. In section “1. Cell Phone Service” I can check 2 check boxes with 2 opposite meanings( I am happy with my current provider / I am open to using different provider), needs to be changed from Checkboxes to Radio Buttons to have only 1 choice.
                                3. In section “1. Cell Phone Service” after asking “My monthly bill is approximately:” in text field goes any letters instead of only numbers.
                                4. Application can be submitted without filled out all required fields. “* Email:” section can be empty.
                                5. In “Contact Information” section in “First Name” edit box accept any symbols, numbers.
                                6. In “Contact Information” section in “Last Name” edit box accept any symbols, numbers.
                                7. In “Contact Information” section in “City” edit box accept any symbols, numbers.
                                8. In “Contact Information” section in “Email” edit box e-mail can me submitted without using “@“ special character.
                                9. In “Cell Phone Service” section in “Months left on current contract” menu item options only until 10 instead of 12.
                                10. “Error 17896 - Invalid data request” message by pushing “Clear” button at the bottom of page.

Comment

Working...
                                X