Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jou-Jou
    replied
    1. Semicolon signs are missing after search parameters' labels Invoice Number, Customer, Purchase Order, Invoice date, Invoice status and Results per page.
    2. Invoice Date column format is not consistent with the date format on top part of the page
    3. Currency name or $ symbol of the amount is missing in the input field "From amount"
    4. Amount format coma is missing - not user friendly.
    5. Due date and PO# columns' names are to be switched
    6. Status "Rejcted" is misspelled. to be changed to "Rejected"
    7. Dollars values in the column "Amount" are not lined up by period sign.
    8. " Inv.Date" should be written like "Invoice Date" to be understood
    9. The invoice dated 1 Oct is out of the search criteria scope.
    11. 11 invoices are shown on the page instead of 10 like supposed
    12. 43 possible pages of found invoices should be available if total 422 invoices are found (10 per page)

Leave a comment:

• Liudmilat
    replied
    #1 Under column "Due Date " there is a mismatch in content. Column "PO#" should be replaced to "Due date".
    #2 Under column "Status", there is a wrong spelling word "Rejcted".Should be corrected to "Rejected".
    #3 There is a mistake in column "Invoce". Should be replaced with "Invoice".
    #4 In "Search my invoices", Invoice Status doesn't contain the selection.
    #5 In the Result The is no Search result "Action" button is absent.
    #6 In the "Showing 422 invoices" last invoice shown in search results does not have an "Action" button.

Leave a comment:

• NaeemS
    replied
    1. In "Search my invoices" section all labels should have a colon.
    2. Under "Invoice" tab, first cell in "Status" column: replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected".
    3. In "Search my invoices" section incorrect number of result per page: 11 instead of 10 as per result per page list box.
    4. Under "invoice" tab, first column title: replace "invoce #" with "invoice #"
    5. In "Search my invoices": page 5 is missing from the display results.
    6. Inconsistency in Date format: "Invoice date " field (6/5/2011) vs Inv. Date column (29-Aug-2011).

Leave a comment:

• oksana didukh
    replied
    Bug reports for Energy-Telecom
    1. Tap button does not go in order after entering "First name" it brings you to the "referred by " field
    2. The “Middle Name” field is omitted after the “First Name” field.
    3. In the field “State” is a wrong word “Other” between the whole list.
    4. In the field “State” when you choose State it's not in alphabetical order.
    5. The name in the “Phone” column is incorrect. Must be “Phone Number”.
    6. In the “Current Provider” section you can select two answers “I am happy with my current provider” and “I am open to using different provider”, which is not logical.
    7. In the column “Minutes on plan” when selecting, the numbers are listed inconsistently.
    8. In the column "Number of phones on plan" goes up to 100 and more, it’s not logical.
    9. Tap button does not go in order after column “Bundled with” - “Internet” it brings you to the column “Total Bill”.
    10. In the section “Gas and Electric Service” the string “I am opento using different provider” - miss spelled OPEN TO

Leave a comment:

• Libby Almukhametova
    replied
    1. Most of the labels in "Search my invoices" section are missing colon
    2. Replace "From amount:" label with "Amount:"
    3. "Amount" column results are inconsistent: "$22,409.37" should be below "$22,376.00", not above
    4. Replace "Invoce #" title with "Invoice #"
    5. Replace "Rejcted" in "Status" column results with "Rejected"
    6. Date "1-Oct-2011" in "Inv. Date" column is out of range set in "Invoice date" fields
    7. Data in "PO #" column is in date format
    8. Date in "Due Date" column is not in any common date format
    9. "Actions" button is missing in the line 11 of search results table
    10. 11 results are shown on page instead of 10 as per "Results per page" list box

Leave a comment:

• kowka
    replied
    #1 Buttons on the top doesn't push when push it;
    #2 Lines “customer”, “Invoice status” and “Results per page” doesn't give a choice after push;
    #3 Inconsistency in date format: “Invoice date” field 6/5/2011 vs Invoice date column 22-Aug-2011;
    #4 No one button “Action”;
    #5 Colum “Due Date” doesn't shows exactly data;
    #6 First column “Invoice”: replace “Invoce” with “Invoice”;
    #7 Incorrect number of result per page: 11 instead of 10 .
    #8 First cell in “Status” column: replace “Rejcted” with “Rejected”.

Leave a comment:

• Artem Akopyan
    replied
    1. There is no field on the page which gets default input focus.
    2. TAB order moving focus from "Purchase order" label text field to header "Invoices" button instead of moving to "From amount:" label text field.
    3. There is no field on the page which gets default input focus.
    4. First cell in "Status" column: replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected".
    5. Inconsistency in date format: "Invoice date" field (6/5/2011) vs Inv.Date Column (22-Aug-2011).
    6. Incorrect number of results per page: 11 instead of 10 (as per "Results per page" listbox).
    7. In “Search My Invoices” section all the labels should have a colon at the end.
    8. There is no "Actions" button for 11th line in "Showing invoices" section.
    9. "Clear" button should be placed in "Search my invoices" section
    10. Incorrect amount of pages indicated (32) at the bottom of "Showing 422 invoices" section. Because 32 pages * 11 lines = 352, not 422.

Leave a comment:

• Likor
    replied
    1. Search results table- 11 rows are demonstrating instead of 10 as per "Results per page" listbox

2. Search results table- 11 row is missing the "Actions" button

3. Under the “Search results table” link a page 5 is missing.

4. Inconsistency in date formats used in "Invoice date" fields vs field of "Inv. Date" column. Tooltip conflicting with its corresponding icon on "Invoices" page Invoice date 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011

5. "Showing 422 invoices" is a miscalculation: 422 is larger than 32 pages times 10 and/ or 11. Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"

6. “PO#” column: values are provided not in a common date format.

7."Inv. Date" column: values are provided not in a common date format.

8. Showing 422 invoices": "Rejcted" declared in row # 1 in the "Status" column is misspelled. Replace with "Rejected".

9.In “Amount” column #7 order of results is inconsistent.Actual result is “$22,409.37 ” should go after “$22,376.00”.

Leave a comment:

• oksana didukh
    replied
    GUI bug reports for Taulia project:
    1. Incorrect number of invoices per page (listed 11 instead of 10)
    2. Word "Rejectd" is misspelled
    3. Word 'Invoce' is misspelled
    4. Showing invoices table: first row in the "Status" column is misspelled "Rejcted".
    5. It says "Showing 422 invoices", but user could see only 11.
    6. In Primary navigation tab "Profile" replace with "My Profile".
    7. Showing invoices table: invoice dated "1-Oct-2011" is out of scope. The search parameters defined as "6/5/2011" to "9/30/2011".
    8. In Primary navigation tab "Profile" replace with "My Profile".
    9. Invoice # are not in order
    10. PAYMENT column written in the wrong format.

Leave a comment:

• Aksana Rybakova
    replied
    1. In 'Search my invoices' section the labels should ends up with the colon.
    2. In 'Search my invoices' section a label 'invoice date' has dates from 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011, but in 'Showing invoices' section 'Inv.Date' column has wrong result (1-oct-2011)
    3. In 'Showing invoices' section last result don't have 'Actions' button.
    4. In 'Showing invoices' section 'Due Date' column should show date format result.
    5. In 'Showing invoices' section 'PO#' column should show purchase order number.
    6. Data format should be the same.
    7. In 'Search my invoices' section a label 'results per page' is 10, but in 'Showing invoices' is 11 results.
    8. In 'Showing invoices' section 'invoce#' should rename 'invoice #'

Leave a comment:

• Vita
    replied
    1. In "Search my invoices" no colons at the end.
    2. An error in the worth "Invoce#" , need to insert the missing letter "Invoice#"
    3. Mistake in the word "Rejcted" at the beginning "Status" of the column, correct "Rejected"
    4. Different date format. Date in "Search my invoice " 6/5/2011 , and the labels "Inv.Date" 29-Aug-2011
    5. Wrong column names #Due Data" and "Po#" . Swap
    6. In "Search my invoices " in "Invoice data" have "to 9/30/2011" and in column "Inv. Date " have " 1-Oct-2011" and "Due Date " (swap "PO#") 22-Oct-2011, 31-Oct-2011, 13-Oct-2011
    7. In the column "Amount " the arrow shows from high to low, but the numbers in the column are from the lowest to the highest
    8. In Invoice # 1122338095 there is no button "Action " at the end
    9. At the bottom of the page where is the list of pages, the number 5 is missing
    10. Invoice # 1122339134 Amount 22,376.00 less than Invoice # 1122339546 Amount 22.409,37
    11. In "Results per page " number 10 , showing 11 pages

Leave a comment:

• Anastasia92
    replied
    TAULIA. BUG REPORT

1 - Word "Rejected" is misspelled in the "Status" column.

2 - Date format in the filters and in the search results should be the same.

3 - Page #5 in the search results is missed.

4 - Word "Invoice" is misspelled in the "Invoce #" column.

5 - 11 invoices on the page instead of 10 as marked in the filters.

6 - It's said that there are 422 invoices in the search, however there are only 32 with 11 invoices on each. Pages with invoices should be added.

7 - Column "Due Date" and column "PO #" are messed up.

8 - In the last invoice of the search result "Actions" button should be added.

9 - Date format in the result table should be the same as in search filters.

10 - Put away the image after "Purchase order" in filters.

11 - Add colons after all units in filters.

12 - The invoice with "$22,409.37" amount should be after the invoice with "$22,376.00" in search results.
    Last edited by Anastasia92; 09-09-2021, 03:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Andrewzk1
    replied
    UI bug reports for Taulia project:

1# Incorrect total number of invoices: showing 422, but actually (11 invoices x 32 pages=352)
    2# In "search my invoices" section Each label should have a colon in the end
    3# inconsistency between cush details and cush planner "Invoices " (frame around)
    4# Incorrect number of results per page 11 instead of 10(as per results from page list box)
    5# inconsistency in date format:"Invoice date" field 6/5/2011 Vs invoice date column 22-Aug-2011.
    6# first cell in status column: replace "rejcted" with "rejected"
    7# first header in the table: replace "invoce" with "invoice"
    8# in the 11th row of the search results table: missing an action button, add action button.
    9# in the 1st row of the tsble: due date in Figure format, replace to date format.
    10# hide search parameters button not work properly.
    11# in the 11th raw of the table not equal hight space with other raws.

Leave a comment:

• Kulbaba2408
    replied
    #1 Section “Search my invoices”: all labels should have colons
    #2 Section “Showing 422 invoices” word “invoce” is misspelled, should be change to “Invoice”
    #3 In section “Showing 422 invoices” all headers should be align
    #4 Inconsistent date input, to be consistent
    #5 In the section “Showing 422 invoices” in column “Status” ward “Rejcted” is misspelled , change to “Rejected”
    #6 In the list of pages, page number 5 is missing
    #7 11 results per page instead of 10
    #8 Column “Amount” "Amount" doesn’t sort right (Amount $ 22,409.37 is above 22,376.00)
    #9 There is no default input focus
    #10 "Showing 422 invoices" is miscalculation

Leave a comment:

• Valeria09
    replied
    GUI bug reports for Taulia project:

1. Pagination at the bottom of "Showing Invoices" missing page#5

2. In "Showing invoices" only 32 pages are available instead of 43 pages(as per 10 results per page with 422 invoices available)

3. In "Showing invoices" -"Amount" column has ascending order instead of descending(per ▼ symbol)

4. In "Showing invoices" - label "Invoce#" should be replaced with "Invoice#".

5. In "Showing invoices" numeric order in "Amount" column is inconsistent. Number "$22,409.37" should go after "$22,376.00".

6. In "Showing invoices" In "Status" column the word "Rejected" should be used instead of "Rejcted".

7. In "Showing invoices" 11 invoices presented instead of 10 as requested in "Results per page".

8. In "Showing invoices" last invoice #11 is missing "Action" button.

9. In "Search my invoices" number of colons is inconsistent. Label "From amount:" the only one with colon.

10. In "Search my invoices" date format in "Invoiced date" text field (6/5/2011-09/30/2011) and "Inv.Date"(29-Aug-2011) and "PO#" (28-Sep-2011) in "Showing invoices" is inconsistent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X