• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mati
    replied
    Bug reports for Taulia
    # Launch the Taulia application - HTTPS://www.taulia.portnov.com
    # Navigate to the “Invoices” page - the “Invoices” folder is already open
    (or for functional testing: mouse-click on “Invoices” folder tab / just explanation)
    # Searched invoices with the following values used:
    Invoice number..= empty
    Customer...........= General Electric
    Purchase order..= empty
    From amount.....= 100 to 100 000
    Invoice date.......= 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011
    Invoice status.....= All
    Result per page..= 10

Bugs list:
    1. The link to page 5 is missing under the Search result table
    2. Invoice 1122339546 dated “1-Oct-2011” is outside of the scope defined in the “Invoice date” fields 3. Invoice 1122339546 has Inconsistency in the “Amount” column sorting: “$22,409.37” should go below “$22,376.00”, not above
    4. Search result table: (Invoice 1122338095) - The “Actions” button is missing in the 11th row of the search result table
    5. Replace “Invoce #” with “Invoice #” (misspelled) in the leftmost title of the search results table
    6. “Search my invoices” section: most of the labels are missing colon characters at the end
    7. “Amount” column sorting: the triangle it is actually in the column title suggests descending order, while in fact, it is ascending.
    8. Replace “Showing 422 invoices” with “Showing 1 -10 of 32 invoices.”
    9. “PO #” column: values are provided in a standard date format. Is that how we want to enumerate POs?
    10. “Due Date” column: values are provided NOT in an expected date format
    11. Inconsistency (vastuolu) in dates formats used in “ Invoice date” fields vs. cells of the “Inv. Date” column
    12 A miscalculation in “Showing 422 invoices”: 422 is significant than 32 pages time 10 (or even 11)
    13. Search result table: 11 rows are shown instead of 10 as per the “Results per page” listed
    14. By reducing the size of the browser dimensions, some parts of the application become invisible
    15. Application header section: The word “Logout” (misspelled) in the upper right corner must be separated and in this way“Log out”
    Last edited by Mati; 09-08-2021, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maxibon
    replied
    1. Replace ''Invoce #'' with "Invoice #" in the title of search results table.
    2. Replace''Rejcted'' with ''Rejected'' in the ''Status'' column.
    3. ''Search my invoices'' section: Most of the labels should have colons at the end.
    4. In Search Results should be 10 invoices instead of 11 are shown as per ''Results per page'' label.
    5. "Due Date" column should have any data format instead digits.
    6. "PO #" should have number of purchase order instead data format.
    7. Links to the result page: page 5 is missing.
    8. Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices".
    9. "Actions" button is missing in the 11th row of search results.
    10. "Inv. Date" column should have slashes instead dashes.
    11. "Inv. Date" column should have correct data format mm/dd/yyy as per "Invoice date" label.

Leave a comment:

• Svitlana Vovk
    replied
    1. In the “Search My Invoices” section all labels don’t have a colon at the end, except “From amount:” field.
    2. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section the label of the first column “ Invoice” was written by mistake: replace “Invoce” with “ Invoice”.
    3. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section in column “Status” first cell need replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected.
    4. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section there is an incorrect number of results per page: 11 instead of 10.
    5. Different date format “Invoice date” field and “Inv.Data” column: 6/5/2011 vs 5-Jun-2011.
    6. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section the column "Due Date" has information about “PO#”
    7. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section the column "PO#" has information about “Due Date”
    8. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section in the column “Amount” the results are displayed in the wrong order: $22,376.00 must be before $22,409.37.
    9. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section in the column “Amount” the results are displayed from the lowest to the highest, while the filter ranks from the highest to the lowest.
    10. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section the results have information that does not match the request "Invoice date: 6/5/2011 to 09/30/2011": invoice from 10/01/2011 is incorrect.
    11. In the “ Showing 422 invoices” section the last line with results does not have a button “Actions”.
    12. The “ Showing 422 invoices” section has an incorrect title: "showing" replaced with "searching".
    13. The number of search results in the title section “Showing 422 invoices” exceeds the maximum possible with 10 or/and11 results per page for 32 pages total.
    14. It is missing a link to page 5.

Leave a comment:

• KateWain
    replied
    1. "Invoice" column name is misspelled "Invoce" instead of "Invoice".
    2. Data under Column "po #" and "due date" need to be switched places.
    3.Incorrect number of results per page: 11 instead of 10 (as per "Pesults per page" listbox).
    4. Remove drop down list next to "Amount" column.
    5. Labels under invoices tab should have colon character at the end f.e. "Invoice number" needs to end up with a colon character :
    6. Results under "Invoice" column are not in chronological order.

Leave a comment:

• Irina Dvoryatkina
    replied
    1. "Search My Invoices"section/ All the titles of the fields should have a colon (":") at the end
    2. "Search My Invoices"section/ All words in the title of the fields shoud begin with a capitol letter
    3. Invoices list/ The amount of invoices showing should be 10 according to "Results Per Page" which is 10
    4. Invoices list/The first column is written "invoce" instead of "invoice"
    5. Invoices list/The date format in "Inv.Date" field is inconsistent mm/dd/yyyy
    6. Invoices list/"Due Date" column has incorrect information (digits, but not a date in format mm/dd/yyyy)
    7. Invoices list/ PO# contains incorrect information (dates)
    8. Invoices list/The word in first sell in "Status" column should be corrected into "rejected"
    9. Invoices list/The last line doesn't have "Actions" button
    10. Invoices list/ The date shown in "Inv. Date", line 7th is beyond the borders of search which is from 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011

Leave a comment:

• GuliyaYe
    replied
    Online class 06th of September 2021.
    GUI BUG REPORTS FOR Taulia Project.

#1. In "Invoices" page, list boxes ended up without the colon characters. Except "From amount:" list box.
    #2. Next to "Purchase order" list box the web element binoculars clean up "Invoice number" and "Purchase order" list box.
    #3. In "Showing 422 invoices" tab misspeled word "Invoce#" label.
    #4. In "Showing 422 invoices" tab misspeled word "Rejcted" label.
    #5. In "Inv.Date" label 3-jul-2011 no "Actions" button.
    #6. In "Showing 422 invoices" tab specified 11 results, but "Results per page" list box show 10 search results.
    #7. In "Showing 422 invoices" tab specified dates 1-Oct-2011, 22-Oct-2011, 31-Oct-2011, 13-Oct-2011 instead of dates frame specified on "Invoice date" list box.
    #8. In "Inv. Date" specified incorrect format written dates, the dates should have slash "/".
    #9. In "PO #" specified incorrect format written dates, the dates should have slash "/".
    #10. No 5th page in page numbering.

Leave a comment:

• Nolwelin
    replied
    1. In Top Navigation Menu section inconsistency in the design: after the "Help" link the distance between the link and the vertical line is less than after the rest of the links in this menu.

2. In "Search my invoices" section after every Label should be colons.

3. On the "Search" button, the background color and the text color are low-contrast in relation to each other. To improve the readablity of the button, the text color needs to be changed to black.

4. Inconsistency between date format in "Search my invoices" and Search results sections. Need to change date format to "DD-Mon-YYYY".

5. In Search results section in the first column - a typo is present. Need to replace "Invoce#" to "Invoice #".

6. In Search results section, need to align the text of column headings and the content of the columns to the right.

7. Need to exchange content of the "Due Date" column with the content of the "PO #" column.

8. In Search results section in the "Status" column in the first row, a typo is present. Need to replace "Rejcted with "Rejected".

9. In Search results section, instead of 10 rows, 11 are shown, but when "Search my invoices" is selected "Resultse per page" indicates 10.

10. In sSearch results section in the last row the "Action" button is missing.

11. In Search reults section in the "Amount" column the heading shows that the content is sorted in descending order but sorting is incorrect- all rows except 7 and 8 are sorted in ascending order where 7 and 8 are sorted in descending.

12. In Search results section there is a mismatch between the information about the search results shown and the number of pages. It indicates there are 422 invoices, but there are only 32 pages with a total of 320 results maximum.

13. In Search results section it should be written "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices" instead of "showing 422 invoices".

14. In Search results section in the "Inv. Date" column the content in row 7 - date: "1-Oct-2011", should not appear in these search results because in "Search my invoices" , the "Invoice date" is selected from "5-Jun-2011" to "30-Sep-2011".

15. In Search results section in the "Amount" it is worth rounding up the displayed amount of money, if only zeros appear after the period.
    Last edited by Nolwelin; 09-08-2021, 03:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Liguzova
    replied
    1. In Search my invoices section no field that gets input focus by default
    2. In Search my invoices section labels are not uniformly styled
    3. In Search my invoices section labels should have the colon character at the end
    4. In Search my invoices section Invoice number field has unlimited length
    5. In Search my invoices section Purchase order number field has unlimited length
    6. In the table caption "Showing 422 invoices" is incorrect: replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 10 of 422 invoices"
    7. In the table "Download list" label is incorrect: replace "Download list " with "Upload list"
    8. In the table incorrect number of rows per page: parameters set 10 rows of the table, and 11 is displayed
    9. In the table "Invoce #" label is incorrect: replace "Invoce #" with "Invoice #"
    10. In the table "Inv. Date" column inconsistency in date format": date format of the "Inv. Date" column doesn't match date format in the search parameters
    11. In the table "Due Date" column inconsistency in date format: date format of the "Due Date" column doesn't match date format in the search parameters
    12. In the table data in the columns "Due Date" and "PO #" are mixed up
    13. In the table "Amount" column the sorting sign is in descending order, in fact the data is sorted in ascending order
    14. In the table sorting of data by the "Amount" column doesn't work correctly
    15. In the table "Status" column: replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected".
    16. In the table "Actions" button is not available for all invoices
    17. In the page selection section there is no access to page 5.

Leave a comment:

• NataliyaS
    replied
    1. In " Search my invoices" section all labels should have colon at the end.
    2.Invoice data "1-Oct-2011" do not have to be showen because Invoice date have to be only from 06/05/2011 to 09/30/2011.
    3.Name of "Invoce #" section have to be replaced with " Invoice #".
    4.In "Status" column "Rejcted" should be replaced with "Rejected".
    5."Amount" section is ascending so amount $22,376.00 should be replace with $22,409.37.
    6."Invoce #" section show 11 results instead of 10.
    7. In "Search my invoices" section missing colons exept of "From amount:".
    8.In the amount "1000000" missing comma and point.
    9."Due date" and "PO#" columns should be switched.
    10.Page 5 is missing in section "1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 .. 32".

Leave a comment:

• AnastasiaVolkan
    replied
    #1. Inconsistency in labels format: in section "Search my invoices" and the name of the columns.
    #2. Column name "Due Date" and "PO #" does not match the content of information. They are confused.
    #3. "Status" - first line, mistake in spelling "Rejcted" correct Rejected.
    #4. Link to page 5 is missing in the page numbering.
    #5. Fields "From amount:" have : , all other fields do not have : , is inconsistency.
    #6. Column name "Invoce #" mistake in spelling. Replace "Invoce" with "Invoice".
    #7. Field "Purchase order" after text fields binoculars image. Remove binoculars image.

Leave a comment:

• Volcan
    replied
    #1 In "Due Date "column mismatch of content. Invoices numbers are presented instead of due dates.
    #2 Inaccurate number of results per page: 11 instead of 10.
    #3 Inconsistency in section My invoces: missing a colon at the end of each label.
    #4 Label "Showing invoices" indicate incorect number of invoices: 422 invoices presented when should be just 352.
    #5 The result link is missing number 5
    #6 In "Status" column misspelt word "Rejcted" and should be replaced with "Rejected"
    #7 PO# column have mismatch in content. Due Dates shoul be replaced with Purchase order numbers.
    #8 Mismatch Invoice label: "Invoce" should replaced with "Invoice".
    #9 Inconsistency in date format: "Invoice date" field (6/5/2011) vs Inv.Date Column (22-Aug-2011)
    #10 In the 11th line Search result "Action" button is absent.
    "Action" button is missing in the 11th line in the Search results section.

Leave a comment:

• Alla Volkova
    replied
    1. Under "Search my invoices" sections all labels should have colons at the end.
    2. Incorrect number of results per page under "Showing 422 invoices" section: 11 instead of 10.
    3. "Due date" and "PO#" columns should be switched.
    4. The first cell in the "Status" column: replace misspelled word "Rejcted" with "Rejected".
    5. The first line under section "Showing 422 invoices" section: replace label "invoce" with "Invoice".
    6. The 11th line under "Showing 422 invoices" is missing "Actions" button.
    7. Number 1000000 in the "to" table under "search my invoices" section doesn`t have comas.
    Last edited by Alla Volkova; 09-09-2021, 06:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AndreyGusev
    replied
    1. Most of labels are missing the colon in the "Search my invoices" section.
    2. Inconsistency between date formats from and to in the "Invoice date" label in the "Search my invoices" section.
    3. Misspelt the tittle "Invoce #" in the Search results section.
    4. Misspelt "Rejcted" in the first line the "Status" column.
    5. Missmatch data format in the "Due Date" column in the Search results section.
    6. "Action" button is missing in the 11th line in the Search results section.
    7. 11 lines are showing instead of 10 in the Search results section.
    8. Inconsistency in sorting from big to small in the "Amount" column in the Search results section.
    9. Result link page is missing the page 5 in the Search results section.
    10. Missmatch data format in the "PO #" column in the Search results section.

Leave a comment:

• LanaS
    replied
    1. In "Search My Invoices" section all the labels should have a colon (":") at the end
    2. incorrect number of results per page: 11 instead of 10
    3. In "Status" column "Rejcted" should be replaced with "Rejected"
    4. In "Showing 422 invoices" section column "Invoce #" should be replaced with "Invoice #"
    5. Inconsistency in date format: "Invoice date" field (6/5/2011) vs Inv.Date Column (22-Aug-2011)
    6. In "Showing 422 invoices" section column "Due Date" should be switched with "PO #" column
    7. Inconsistency in digits quantity in "Showing 422 invoices" section column "PO #"
    8. In "Showing 422 invoices" section in the 11th row button "Actions" is missing
    9. In "Search my invoices" section "Purchase order" and "Invoice number" fields accept letters and special characters instead of limited to digits only
    10. Inconsistency in format: "From amount:" fields ("1000000") vs Amount Column in "Search my invoices" section ("$97,544.98")
    Last edited by LanaS; 09-09-2021, 04:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vadim Litvinov
    replied
    #1. Search results table: 11 row are shown of 10 "Results per page"
    #2. Link to page 5 is missing (1234^6789...)
    #3. "Showing 422 invoices" : 422 is larger 32 pages times 10

Leave a comment:

Working...
X