Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 12, 2023 - Tell me about yourself

Please, no more than 10 sentences

Hi. I'm Igar. Originally from Belarus. Now living at The US, Florida.
    I've graduated at Minsk State Polytechnic College in 2011 and have an degree at Electical Engineering.
    I'm experienced Java developer with 4 years of enterprise experience.
    The reason why I'm here just learn automation testing and get some help with local US experience.
    I prefer Portnov computer school because this is one of the best places to learn about testing.

Comment

Hello! My name is Elena, I am from Minsk, Belarus. I moved to US in January 2023. Now I live in Florida.
      I graduated from Minsk Linguistic University.
      I'm a Customer Service Manager with experience of 2 years in Affiliate Marketing.
      I’ve been thinking about testing for a long time, but I couldn’t find a good school and it was always a little scary, but when I moved, I realized it was the time!
      Some of my friend told me about Portnov computer school, so I am here ready to learn.

Comment

My name is Kateryna. I have a master’s degree in law, and I worked as a lawyer.
        Over time I started to feel burned out and exhausted. That's why I began to be interested in career change.
        One of my friends is a QA Manager and she convinced me to try QA as she knew about my accuracy, my skills to find mismatches and my passion for quality products.
        I took a lot of classes and practices. Later I found myself being in love with software testing.
        I see myself as someone who makes the difference in software testing at some point.
        I have excellent problem-solving, relationship-building and collaboration skills, continuous improvement mindset.

Comment

I am Benjamin Paley now live in Minnesota since 1989. I am mechanical engineer by trade graduated Sevastotol' institute. May four kids and six grandchildren make me very happy. I am 74, and looking for more income. I think QA field is what I need. I am inventor and very good in solving problem. For last thirty four years I was involved in some business. As an accountant I learned to be detail oriented.
          May cousin has graduated the Portnov school in 1998, and she recommend same school to me.

Comment

I am Chidi Okpara, originally from Nigeria, I live in Dallas Texas, I am a nurse for 9 years wanted to change career and go into IT and my friend recommended Portnov Software QA, I have no experience in IT field.

Comment

Levan
              I have a bachelor's degree in Communication engineering. It was my parents decision, and I had no choice but to accept it.
              After graduation, I moved to the US and did various jobs, mainly in the restaurant management business.
              At some point I started thinking about changing my career path and started searching different fields.
              A friend suggested I look at the Software Quality field, and from that day, I realized there was an opportunity there.

Comment

My name is Val. Having been born in USSR was always hunger for new learning and traveling. Move to USA in 2000. As of today, I am 52, Construction Project manager with bachelor’s degree, happy father of 2 greatest daughters, happiest grandfather of 3 amazing grandkids. Well organized and self-motivated to develop a new profession in IT industry, which I was dreaming for a while.

Comment

My name is Malina, and I have moved to the United States in 2017. I have a Bachelor’s Degree from Romania in Food Science, and a second Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics in the US. As for my work experience, I have a strong background in management in Romania. Since we have moved to the US, five years ago, I have enjoyed tutoring English Second Language to non-native college students for almost 2 years. I am perfectionist, a constant and an avid learner which is why I believe I will excel in QA as I am dedicated 100% in everything I do. In five years from now, I see myself surpassing any obstacles, growing and accumulating as much experience in QA as possible, and collaborating with a great team.

Comment

Hello,
                    My name is Svetlana, and I currently live in Canada. I have a background in marketing and worked on several projects with IT department at my previous company. I played a role as the product owner and QA for the development of a registration mobile application and webpage. I liked this experience. Now, I would like to expand my knowledge and find a job in the IT industry. I have found this school by referral. Happy to be here.

Comment

My name is Yana.
                      I have been working as a logistic coordinator/team leader for already 4 years. Looking to get a new profession so i can work remotely and get reasonable payment for my work.
                      Looking to get new achievements with this course! I speak 3 languages, very multitasking and stress-resistant person!

Comment

Hi ! My name's Sergiy Nelyubin. My place of birth is Russia. I am an HVAC installer and service technician. I want to change my job. I live in Massachusetts. My English is very bad, but I really hope to improve my language and get a new job .

Comment

My name is Vitaly Deykin/ Alex Fox. US citizen. I've been here since 1997.
                          Good English. I live in Illinois in a small town.
                          I received a bachelor's degree in IT from Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) in 2015.
                          Unfortunately, probably, due to my age (I’m 53), I don’t work in my education field.
                          I would like to get a job in software testing, if possible.
                          Another problem is the flexible schedule at work.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Hello! My name is Katrina Sadovikov. I live in the United States in Portland, Oregon. I am married and have 3 wonderful kids. I have 12 years experience in customer service and currently owing a business in a beauty industry. I have heard all good things about Portnov Computer School and so excited to be a part of it. I am seeking for a career change and learn new things.

Comment

Hello, my name is Ibrahim Arrieta. Im 21 years old and I live in Orlando FL, I've been here in the US for 7 years now. Currently I work as a plumber for my dad who has a plumbing company. I heard about Portnov school because of a close friend of mine who's currently working in this industry and it has gone pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                              X