• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excluding the list in Class
    #1. "Inv. Date" column: date format is different from Label
    #2. "Due Date" column title replace with "PO #"
    #3. The 4d column: Purchase orders are the same
    #4. "Inv. Date" column 7 row from top: date "1-Oct-2011" isn't in chosed interval
    #5. "Payment" column: dates is not corrected
    #6. Label "From amount:" should be "Amount from:"
    #7. Label "Invoice date" should be "Invoice date from:"

Comment

• TAULIA BUG REPORTS (HOME WORK)
      #1 "Search my invoices" section: 8 out of 9 labels are missing their colon character at the end
      #2 "Actions" button is missing in the row #11
      #3 Search results should display 10 rows instead of 11 (as per "Results per page" listbox)
      #4 Text fields of labels "From amount:" and "to" are missing currency sign
      #5 Inconsistency in date formats: "Invoice date" text fields (6/5/2011) and the search results table (29-Aug-2011)
      #6 Data in the "Due Date" column is not provided in common date format
      #7 Data in the "PO #" column is provided in common date format. Please make sure it is the way it should be
      #8 First row of the "Status" column: misspelled word "Rejcted"
      #9 Replace "Showing 422 invoices" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"
      #10 Leftmost column title: replace "Invoce #" with "Invoice #"
      #11 Sorting order violation in "Amount" column: "$22,409.37" should go below "$22,376.00", not above
      #11 "Amount" column: inconsistency between the actual sorting order (ascending) and the direction
      given by the arrow next to the column title
      #12 Mismatch between "Showing 422 invoices" and "32" pages not enough to accomodate that many invoices
      #13 Missing link to the page "5"
      #14 "1-Oct-2011" data should not get into search resuls for "6/5/2011" to "9/30/2011" range
      #15 Inconsistency in numeric formats: "From amount:" (100) and search results table ($100.10)
      #16 Search results table: align columns with their titles
      #17 Replace (..) with (...) in between link to page "10" and link to page "32"

Comment

• # binoculars button make no sense
        # “rejected” with mistake

Comment

• #1. "Amount" column: sorting order is broken between "22,409.37" and "22,376.00"
          #2. Replace: "Showing 422 invoice" with "Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices"
          #3. 11 rows of test results are provided instead of 10 as per "Results per page" list box
          #4."Actions" button is missing in row #11 of the search results table
          #5. Remove "Type" column since all the docs on the screen are the same
          #6. Inconsistency in date formats used: "6/5/2011" for "Invoice date" fields and "28-Sep-2011" in search results table
          #7. Replace "From amount:" label with "Amount from:"
          #8. Replace "Rejcted" to "Rejected" at 1 row in "Status" column
          #9. On search results table "Invoce #" miss spelling, change to "Invoice#"
          #10."Search my invoices" section: all the labels with colon ( character at the end
          #11. "Next Page" button is missing
          #12. Inconsistency between the title of column "PO #" and "Due Date"
          #13. "Due Date" column: #4, #8 have the same value
          #14. Due Date" column : #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, #9, #11 have the same value
          #15.The payment dates showed incorrectly in the "Payment" column

Comment

• 1.“Due date” and PO # columns should be swapped.
            2. First row “Status” column, replace Rejcted with Rejected.
            3. In “Inv. Date” column the dates should be aligned
            4. In the “Amount” column all the numbers should be aligned.
            5. Inconsistency in the “Invoice date” search request and the search results in Inv. Date column

Comment

1. In a row invoice # 1122339225 of “Status” column misspelled word “rejcted” need to be replaced with “rejected”
              2. there is no link to page “5” under search results table
              3. Column names are uneven, must be positioned exactly above the column values
              4. misspelling in column header “Invoce #” instead of word “invoice #”. Can we combine solution and problem bug report?
              5. In a label “Purchase order” unknown incomprehensible character instead of nothing there
              6. In a row invoice # 1122338095 no button “Actions” of the search results table
              7. In a column “Due Date” data is not provided in a common date format
              8. In a Column “PO #” data is provided in a common date format. Please make sure it is the way it should be
              9. In a row invoice # 1122339546 we see amount $22,409.37 witch is higher then an amount $22,376.00 in a row invoice # 1122339134, this two rows in the wrong position instead of ascending.
              10. “Amount” column: sorting order is broken “$22,409.37” and “$22,376.00”
              11. Same numbers 40988 and 30998 at “Due Date” column instead of unique numbers. Please make sure it is the way it should be
              12. Search results are given in 11 rows instead of 10 per “results per page” list box
              13. Result in a row invoice # 1122339546 date 1-Oct-2011 should not get into the search results because in search preferences we search only invoices until 30-Sep-2011
              14. Mismatch between “422” invoices found and 32 pages not being enough to accommodate that many invoices
              15. Replace “Showing 422 invoices” with “Showing 1-10 of 422 invoices”
              16. “Search my invoices” section: 8 out of 9 labels are missing their colon character at the end
              17. Mismatch between “Invoice date” text field date formats (6/5/2011) with the results table date formats (5-Jun-2011)
              18. Remove column “Type” since it is redundant. That’s repeat what user already know about the “Invoices” folder
              19. Replace “From amount” label with “Amount from:”

Comment

1. The column “Amount” has the sort-desc symbol which had to shows the result from high to low, but the actual result in this column shows from low to high.
                2. In menu bar in the upper right corner of the screen “Logout” menu item is misspelled and should be replaced with “Log out”.
                3. Mismatch in shown results for column “Due date” and column “PO#”. The column names should replace each other.
                4. Mismatch in dates required in "Invoice Date" label which is from “6/5/2011” to “9/30/2011” and in column “Inv. Date” in row 7 “1-Oct-2011” and also in column “Due Date” in row 3 “22-Oct-2011”, row 7 “31-Oct-2011” and in row 10 “13-Oct-2011”.
                5. The PO# shown in row 2 “100444” and in row 10 “101302” much greater than other PO# numbers shown in this column.
                6. Menu folder “Your Customer” might need to be replaced to “Customer”.
                7. Menu folder “My Details” might need to be replaced to “Details”.

Comment

• 1. Rename label "From amount:" to "Amount from:"
                  2. All labels in "Search my invoices" should have colon ":" in the end
                  3. Inconcictency of field "Results per page" with value 10 shows 11 invoices in the table instead of 10
                  4. 35 search pages is not enough to show 422 invoices
                  5. Rename column title "Invoce #" to "Invoice #"
                  6. Invoice date gap applied to table is not working
                  7. Columns "Due Date" and "PO#" has inconcictent data
                  8. Soring by "Amount" is not working
                  9. Rename status "Rejcted" to "Rejected"
                  10. There is missing of "Actions" button in row 11
                  11. Inconcictency of "Invoice date" format to "Inv. Date" format inthe table
                  12. Reconfigure the date format in column "Payment" to month/day/year

Comment

• 1#Ascending sign in "Amount"column is in wrong way:replace"Descending" with "Ascending"

Comment

• #1. Taulia product logo image in the top left side has no link to the Home Page.

#2. Provide default input focus to "Invoice number" field in the "Search my invoices" section.

#3. There is no binocular search button after "Invoice number" field in the "Search my invoices" section. Provide such button with tooltip.

#4. Provide colon character for all labels in the "Search my invoices" section.

#5. There is no tooltip for binocular search button after "Purchase order" field in the "Search my invoices" section.

#6. Provide currency indication for "From amount" field in the "Search my invoices" section.

#7. "From amount" label in the "Search my invoices" section should be replaced with "Amount" with separate preposition "from" after this label.

#8. Add separate preposition "from" after "Invoice date" label in the "Search my invoices" section.

#9. There is no title for 9th column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section.

#10. Replace "Invoce #" with "Invoice #" in the 1st column title in the "Showing 422 invoices" section.

#11. Replace "Rejcted" with "Rejected" in the 1st row "Status" column in the "Showing 422 invoices" section.

#12. Mismatch with column title name "Due Date" and its content.

#13. Mismatch with column title name "PO #" and its content.

#14. In the "Showing 422 invoices" section search results must be shown as 10 rows in page as was selected in "Results per page" dropdown list in the "Search my invoices" section, not 11.

#15. "Showing 422 invoices" section pagination: there is no 5th page.

#16. "Showing 422 invoices" section pagination: 32 pages is not enough for accomodation of 422 invoices.

#17. There is no "Actions" button in 11 row.

#18. Inconsistency in formats of dates between selected in "Invoice date" field in "Search my invoices" section and shown in rows in the "Showing 422 invoices" section.

#19. In the 7th row of the "Showing 422 invoices" section invoice date is outside of the range that was selected in "Invoice date" fields in the "Search my invoices" section.

#20. In the 4th row of the "Showing 422 invoices" section in the "Status" column replace tooltip "Approved" with "Paid".

#21. In the 7th column of the "Showing 422 invoices" section there is inconsistency: colomn title shows descending order but content in the colomn has ascending order.

#22. As content in the column "Amount" of the "Showing 422 invoices" section has ascending order so amount "$22,409.37" should be below "$22,376.00".

#23. Suggestion: in the right top toolbar should be shown username near logout button.

#24. The 2nd column "Type" of the "Showing 422 invoices" section is not required because all documents has same type - invoice.

#25. There is no tooltip "Search" for search button in the "Search my invoices" section.

Comment

• Taulia bug report:

1. The link opens logged in under "User Manager"
                        2. Labels don't have colons
                        3. "Invoice date" should have "from" next to first picker
                        4. The table should show actual amount of invoices on current list "1-10"
                        5. Misspelled word Invoice in the first title of the table, first column "Invoce #"
                        6. Date format represented in different format in 3rd and 5th columns from "Invoice date" format
                        7. Titles 4 "Due Date" and 5 "PO #" do not match the contents of the columns, should be swapped
                        8. The rightmost column doesn't have title
                        9. The table display incorrect amount of results of invoices per page, 11 instead of 10
                        10. Column 3 row 7 the date out of range
                        11. Column 6 "Amount" sorted in ascending order when sort arrow in descending
                        12. Column 6 "Amount" row 7 "$22,409.37" should go below "$22,376.00"
                        13. Column "Status" has wrong tooltip in 4th row, "Approved" instead of "Paid"
                        14. Add button "Actions" to 11 row last column
                        15. Pagination missed page 5
                        16. Pagination doesn't work
                        17. Misspelled word "Rejected" in column "Status"

Comment

• #12 In fourth row, "Status" column wrong tooltip: "Approved" instead of "Paid"
                          #13 Date "1-Oct-2011" shouldn't be include in search result according to value of "Search my invoices"/"Invoice date 6/5/2011 to 9/30/2011"
                          #14 Incorrect spelling in "Search my invoices": "From amount: 100 to 1000000" instead of "Amount from: 100 to 1000000"

Comment

Working...
                          X